[QUOTE=BYU 14]This feature would be really cool to build a history of say 20-30 years then step in and coach.[/QUOTE] I do that with OOTP, and would like do it in this game, too. Except I usually go overboard and do like 100 years. Then after hours and hours of having it do that, I get bored with the league within a week and do it again. Heh.

Yeah, we've setup sims of 20-30 seasons and let it go overnight to sim. On average, going from week 1 of camp in year one to week 1 of camp in year two will take 20-28 minutes based on the speed of your CPU. So, it takes a little more than an hour to sim three full seasons (as a benchmark).

[QUOTE=jbmagic]so we will be able to set all teams to cpu while we sim so many seasons for history than pick a team? or we have to pick a team first? if so wont there be a chance to get fire if you sim lots of seasons?[/QUOTE] You have to pick a team. But anytime you do a full season sim, your performance isn't impacted by the results. So, you could choose Arizona, sim 20 seasons and then take over with a clean slate.

perhaps a nice feature that could be added at some point would be something along the lines of: pre-sim start year: start year: and then a warning - this will take about 8 hours are you sure you want to do this now? you click, yes, go to bed come back the next day and have a history and you can start with a clean record. just a thought

Archived