Anyone have the real teams/conferences in a file yet?

[QUOTE=Grantdawg]If I knew how, I might take a swing. Wouldn't take forever. I just hate fake names.[/QUOTE] You can open the database in Microsoft Access and do all the changes there.

Go to the folder where you have BBCF installed, usually it will be c:\program files\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football demo\ There you can see a database named: pstats.dat Open it with Microsoft Access Double click on the on Teams table The second column are the team nicknames. Now if you have the time, edit all them to match the real ones. Once finished, click on save file and that is all.

[QUOTE=Grantdawg]Got her done. Anyone want to host it?[/QUOTE] You can send it to me to [email="icy@terra.es"]icy@terra.es[/email] and i'll review and host it.

[QUOTE=classic32]What if you don't have Access. Also Open Office's database program dosn't work with these .dat files. It basically shuts out anybody who has Microsoft Access from customizing the game easily. Are there any other alternative programs to Microsoft Access?[/QUOTE] Open Office should open them without problems, rename the file to pstats.mdb and try to edit it that way, if it works, after you're done, rename it back to .dat

[QUOTE=Grantdawg]Sent. Check spelling and maybe abbrevations. I change the abb way out, but it hard to come up with a good one for some teams.[/QUOTE] Ok thanks, i'll check it out later, dinner time now :)

Here it is: [url="http://www.prodeportes.com/bb/pstats.zip"]http://www.prodeportes.com/bb/pstats.zip[/url] Download it, unzip and overwrite the one you have in the demo folder. I have tested it and the game opens without problems, what i have not reviewed is if all the team nicknames are correct so please guys report any wrong one. Thanks Grantdawg for taking your time to do it.

Archived