48 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornelverse Poll

• James Casey's "MAW: 10 simple rules"
    • Self's "Frontier Combat Kingdom"
    • BHK's "NYCW: Extreme Makeover Edition"
    • No Neck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume 3: Jillfeski Takes Manhattan"
    • Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"
    • angeldelayette's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult"
    • Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)"
    • Zeel1's "TCW: Total Control"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• James Casey's "MAW: 10 simple rules"
  • Self's "Frontier Combat Kingdom"
  • BHK's "NYCW: Extreme Makeover Edition"
  • No Neck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume 3: Jillfeski Takes Manhattan"
  • Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"
  • [thread=51450]angeldelayette's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult"[/thread]
  • Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)"
  • Zeel1's "TCW: Total Control"

Put my vote to No Neck this month, it's taken him a little time to really get it going but from what's been posted up so far it looks to be another quality chapter in the Secrets of the Ring series. Hopefully he'll keep it going for TEW2010 be a shame if he was to cut it short.

James Casey's MAW as ever was also in consideration for me, it's been going a long time (like my own diary) but it's as good as it has ever been but I'd thought I give the props to No Neckt this month.

Zeel 1's TCW diary would have been in consideration of my vote, as that too has been awesome this month but I noticed he voted for himself :p

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Zeel1/JimForce.jpg

"So the call hath come to me, from the seven kings and one queen of Valhalla, to ring the Bumping Bell Of Blasting Blasphemous Blasphemy™! *Snarl!* And let it be known, that this particular bump shall be a bump heard 'round the cosmos, for it is a bump that is powered by the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!!! RAAAAAGH, BUY MY MERCHANDISE, RAAAAAAGH!!! *Shakes top rope!*"

Congrats TK, I agree that it was deserved - although I was just too torn between yourself, Self, Phantom and NoNeck to place a vote this month. Any would have been worthy winners, but as bp says you've been going for so long and the quality has never dropped.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

That is all.

Archived