WCW 1995 Let The War Begin!

TS: Welcome to WCW Nitro I'm Tony Schiavone here with Bobby the brain Hennan and Booby tonight marks a night in wrestling history as us WCW have a prime time two hour slot on Mondays right here on TNT.

BH: Thats right son, and the men up north better pray that they get some help cause god knows were about to catch fire.

TS: Very true Brain, so lets run down what we have for yall tonight, We start off with a non title tag team match between Harlem Heat and the Nasty Boyz followed by Meng facing Johnny B Badd, Then Vader going head to head with Stunning Steve Austin, and in the main event to name the number one contender for the WCW Heavyweight Championship Ric Flair Versus Sting.

Harlem Heat V. The Nasty Boyz

The match really draged because of the skills of the nasty boyz. Booker T really looked good getting a good amount of time and offense in making him look like a threat. Harlem Heat wins when Booker T hits a heel kick to the head of Brian Knobbs.

Rating: B-

Commercial

we come back on as “The Nature Boy's” music hits and he gets huge heat from the crowd

Flair: WOOOOOW! I'm here baby.

The crowd really lets him have it booing him like crazy.

Flair: Haha I sense some jealousy of the Nature Boy WOOOW! But I'm out here for one reason and trust me its not to stand here and entertain you people. The only reason I'm here is to WOOOW be named number one contender tonight.

The crowd starts we want Sting chants.

Flair: Stinger I'm talking to you, we have a past and when the look back The Nature Boy has your number WOOOOW. And Stinger while I respect you I know you cant beat me and until you do WOOOOOOW I'm still the man!

Rating: A*

TS: Well Natich seems to have a chip on his shoulder tonight.

BH: Why shouldn't he these fans don't respect him and WCW doesn't use him right.

TS: What do you mean?

BH: He's not the champ is he?....Thank you point proven.

Vader V. Stunning Steve Austin

The match was good considering that the had no chemistry at all. Vader dominateed most of the match and won with a Vader Bomb.

Rating: B

Commercial

As we come back on we see Big Bubba Rogers sitting in a corner backstage talking to him self in a crazed manner.

Meng V. Johnny B. Badd

Meng dominates this match winning with in 3 minutes winning with a submission hold.

Rating: C+

After the match Meng is in the ring his hand raised by the ref when out of no where...

BIG BUBBA ROGERS comes up from behind and hits Meng in the head with a steel pipe he's holding and then continuing the assualt by stomping him and taking shots to the head of Meng with the steel pipe.

TS: What the hell was that? WE show him right before the break talking to him self but whats happened to Bubba Rogers?

BH: Have no clue tony but I'm sure he had a good reason.

TS: Sure Bobby, but are you ready for our main event.

BH: Sure im Tony what do you think I am stupid?

TS: Well you can be a little slow...but lets get down to the ring for the match.

Ric Flair V. Sting

The match is very good at a classic but a solid Match of The Night. Flair and Sting both looked great and got Offense in. Ric Flair won when he put Sting in the figure four and Sting tapped.

Rating: A

Final: B+

After last weeks Monday Nitro the following events are confirmed

After the attack Meng confronts Big Bubba Roger only time will tell what will happen if these two are in the ring at the same time.

After the Nasty Boys lost to Harlem Heat a number one contender match between Pretty Wonderful and Stars and Stripes this Monday.

We also will have a WCW TV Championship match between Steve Austin and Johnny B. Badd

We will Hear from Hulk Hogan

The main event will be The Mega Powers Vs. Flair and Sting how will Flair and Sting coexist?

For all this and more tune in this Monday on TNT.

Quick Picks

Pretty Wonderful V. Stars and Stripes

Steve Austin V. Johnny B. Badd ©

The Mega Powers V. Flair and Sting

Archived