Stand Alone Editor?

I'm sure the answer is no, but last time a stand alone editor came before the Demo, I was wondering if the same holds true this time? As I said I'm sure Adam would have said something, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask.

Thanks.

From the thread about TEW's release date (which is at the top of this very page):

"The release of the demo will be on January 20th. As with all previous demos, you will be able to play one month of game time repeatedly, but you will not be able to take any save game past the one month point. The demo comes complete with a fully working editor. Please note that the one month time limit is not up for debate."

I'm assuming that Adam decided to forgo that option this time, since it hasn't been mentioned, (and it seems like it would have been mentioned by this late stage of the game). No worries though. The demo is only 6 days away. We've all waited this long....

:)

That's pretty much been my feelings, but I just had to ask because you never know... (even if it seems like you do...)

Archived