RayW's Skin Showcase

So, I'm going to be making a couple of skins, and I figured I'd post them up here for people to use if they want.

Just a quick note, I use the web template made by Darkflow for his Gold on Grey skin for TEW08, so credit goes to him for the included website designs.

Click the Skin Name to preview it:

Also, I'm open to requests for colour schemes or background image themes.

Yeah, I personally use the Slick Black skin. I feel it really complements the task bar that the game comes with. I'll be making more in the week after release, and as I stated in the original post, I'm open to requests if anyone wants a specific colour scheme, or anything.

So, I'm going to be making a couple of skins, and I figured I'd post them up here for people to use if they want.

Just a quick note, I use the web template made by Darkflow for his Gold on Grey skin for TEW08, so credit goes to him for the included website designs.

Click the Skin Name to preview it:

Also, I'm open to requests for colour schemes or background image themes.

I can't download the Hulk Hogan one.

'Tis fine.

I am using Electric Blue so all is well.

Awesome skins dude.

Thank you very much. I'll be making more, eventually, perhaps some with some sort of image in the background (an arena, perhaps?), so check back later in the week.

I feel the Electric Blue is easier on the eyes when playing CV, keeps the CV feel without it being all up in your face like the default skin can sometimes be.

Also RayW, Did you make a title screen for the skin or did you just decide to go with the default one because that's all I saw in the folder.

I went for the default one, basically, because I'm crap with making stuff like title screen's, ha. The Hogan one has a title screen, though.

And yeah, I've upped it in such a way that all you have to do is add it to your 'Skins' folder, as the .rar files include buttons, graphics, etc.

Archived