Late 90s mods?

Seconded. Only ever play this era, DOTT or the early 90's. Can't wait for the full version to come out but I can't get really excited until one of these mods comes out.

Having said that it seems there's not an enormous amount of updates required to make the old mods with the new TEW, so I might do some editing of my own.

As the title suggests, are there any late 90s mods in development? I always love the Montreal aftermath mod (possibly my favourite ever) and don't mean to be pushy I was just wondering.

Thanks that's nice to hear I've put alot of work into that mod over the years :) We held a poll vote a few months ago when the announcement for release was made and 2002 won hands down over Montreal Aftermath in terms of what people wanted as first release. Good news is though 2002 is coming along much quicker then we thought and you won't have to wait too long at all for MA. Hope that helps, I know what it's like waiting for mods I enjoy to be released but I don't want to give you a date just yet... just in case.

Thanks that's nice to hear I've put alot of work into that mod over the years :) We held a poll vote a few months ago when the announcement for release was made and 2002 won hands down over Montreal Aftermath in terms of what people wanted as first release. Good news is though 2002 is coming along much quicker then we thought and you won't have to wait too long at all for MA. Hope that helps, I know what it's like waiting for mods I enjoy to be released but I don't want to give you a date just yet... just in case.

Ah okay, I'm glad to hear that it is planned to be released soon. I also liked 2002 mods as well, not as much as 2001 though, The Fall and After The Fall have got to be right up there with my favourite mods as well.

Good luck with the work buddy!

Archived