North And South Of The Border Professional Wrestling

(This is my first attempt at a dynasty so please bear with me. I'm a follower of many, but here is my first attempt.)

January 2010, in one of the most shocking turn of events in pro wrestling history we have seen two major promotions in two different countries merge before our eyes. Tristan Rockfield III Esq. did two backdoor deals in getting Jorge Ibanez and Dan Stone to sell to him and merging the two companies into North And South Of The Border Professional Wrestling.

The conditions of the deal are still coming out, but we do know that Mr. Rockfield, or TR Cubed as he likes to be called, cannot alter the roster for three months except for contract renewals. We also know that for the next six months as long as they resign every wrestler currently under contract will have a job.

(backstage the locker room is full with wrestlers from both NOTBPW and SOTBPW waiting around to find out what happens next. Soon in walks Jorge Ibanez and Dan Stone followed by Tristan Rockfield III Esq. as Mr. Rockfield begins to speak Jorge translates for those wrestlers who don’t speak English.)

TR Cubed: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for being here tonight. Let me first introduce myself, I’m Tristan Rockfield III Esq. some of you may call me Mr. Rockfield while others can call me TR Cubed…..you’ll know who you are soon enough. I’m sure you are all first off in a state of shock and secondly wanting to know what you future holds. That’s the good news, you all still have a job and it will be as close to business as usual as possible. You will see some little changes, but not enough for it to affect anyone just yet. Here’s the bad news…I expect each of you to perform better than you have in the past. We’re not here to be #1 in Canada or #1 in Mexico…..we’re here to be #1 in the World. That means taking on the SWFs, TCWs and USPWs of the world and taking out our competition here in both Canada and Mexico. Mr. Ibanez and Mr. Stone have agreed to stay on as consultants for me until their contracts expire which are both more than a year. In return I have agreed to keep you all under contract until your current deal expires or six months which ever is longer. I have also agreed to not bring in any new faces for the next three months so you all will keep you spot on the roster….

Johnny Bloodstone: What are you going to do about all these new guys (pointing across the room to the old SOTBPW wrestlers)?

TR Cubed: Johnny if you let me finish I’ll explain that too. We’ll be running just like you all had in the past. The old SOTBPW guys and gals will continue to run in Mexico and the old NOTBPW will continue to run in Canada. Hopefully in the next two to three years we’ll be big enough to start pushing towards the States and run some joint program cards, but as of now you are still two separate companies. I may bring in a special loan from one or the other where needed for a one to two shot appearance, but nothing long term until we expand.

Pablo Rodriguez: So we’re second fiddle to the boys up in Canada?

TR Cubed: No, not at all. It just made sense to keep our home base if you will here in Canada where NOTBPW had better facilities. If there aren’t any more questions we have a show to do in about…..two days time. Boys get your gear it’s time to introduce the world to a new brand of wrestling that’s well....hopefully going to take over!

NASOTBPW Info

http://members.cox.net/giveemhelldevils/NASOTBPW.jpg

Nation : Canada & Mexico

Founded : January, 2010

Founder & Owner: Tristan Rockfield III Esq.

Popularity : Cult

Schedule : Full-Time

Popularity

Medium in Canada

Very Small in Mexico

Style

Key Feature: Tradational

Heavy Feature: Lucha Libre

Medium Feature: Mainstream, Realism, Pure & Daredevil

Strong Heel/Face Divide

Match Intensity: 60%

Match Danger: 55%

NASOTBPW ROSTER

As of January 2010

Red=NOTBPW Roster

Green=SOTBPW Roster

Main Event

Champagne Lover

Dan Stone Jr

Jeremy Stone

Pablo Rodriguez

Sean McFly

Ultimate Phoenix

El Demonio

El Fuerza

Johnny Bloodstone

Steve DeColt

Upper Midcarder

Axxis Jr

Blood Raven

Dark Angel

Mexican Ghoul

John Maverick

Owen Love

R.K. Hayes

The Natural

Tijuana Vampire

Midcarder

Harrison Hash

Lobo Blanco

Lord James King

Mexican Beast

Mighty Cavanagh

Rebelde Loco

The Cannonball Kid

Tim Westybrook

Derek Frost

El Sucio

Enrique Merino

Harlem Haynes

Omar Brown

Pirata Malvado

Verdugo Estupendo

Vincente Romero

Lower Midcarder

Capitão Brasil Jr

El Hijo Espada Roja

Jason O'Conner

Robbie McNamara

Velocidad

Canadian Dragon

Ultra Spark Jr

Opener

Erik Strong

El Alborotador Confiado

Gonzalo Rubio

Hysteria

Julian Watson

Enhancement Talent

Demon Seed

Flash

Women's Division

Kristabel Plum

Lauren Easter

Melody

Sally Anne Christianson

NASOTBPW: NOTBPW Championship Wrestling (Week 1 Jan 2010)

Molson Palais de Sports (Quebec) 4,810

Tommy London and Tom Townsend welcome us to NASOTBPW as the camera goes straight to the ring. Standing in the ring is Tristan Rockfield III Esq. the owner of North And South Of The Border Professional Wrestling. Mr. Rockfield greets the fans with a short statement and tells them that they will see all three of the titles defended tonight and runs down the card for them before starting the show. ©

Match #1

The Natural vs Tim Westybrook

The Natural came out with a point to prove tonight. With a new owner looking on and it not being someone related to anyone on the roster this was his chance to make an impression.

The Natural defeated Tim Westybrook with The Nature calls in 8:41. The match had some great action, but not enough heat for an opening match. (C-)

Match #2

The Fighting Irish vs Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles

Brown & Hayns defeated The Fighting Irish and successfully defended their titles in 10:41. Like the prior match this one had some great back and forth action, but it seemed like the guys were holding back a little bit. (D)

A short video is shown hyping up the main event for tonight as Sean McFly will get a shot at Steve DeColt and the NOTBPW Canadian Title. (B)

Match #3

Owen Love vs Harrison Hash

The wrestlers seem like they are out to impress tonight again as Owen and Harrison had some great in ring action. It probally was a bit too much for the regular fans of the old Stone promotion in fact. Owen won with a his Love Gun finisher in 9:49 (D+)

Match #4

Kristabel Plum vs Melody for the NOTBPW Women's Championship

Kristabel retained the title with her Plum Tucker in 8:06 over Melody. The crowd thought this match might have gone a little long for their liking. (D)

A short video is shown of Dan Stone Jr and Jeremy Stone and their legacy in Canada (B)

Match #5

R.K. Hayes vs Dark Angel

Hayes defeated Dark Angel in 15:18 with the Homicide Bomb. These two tried to poor it on too much and hurt the crowd. (D+)

Match #6

The Stone Siblings vs Johnny Bloodstone & John Maverick

The Stone Siblings won when Jeremy Stone locked John Maverick in the Stone Hold forcing him to submit in 18:05. This match could have been a lot better if the previous match had gotten the crowd more into it. (B+)

Match #7

Steve DeColt vs Sean McFly for the NOTBPW Canadian Title.

DeColt showed why he is the champion pinning Sean McFly with the DeColt Stampede in 26:06 retaining his title. I only could have asked for a better rating here. (B)

Overall Rating (B-)

1.43 rating on CBN

Just before we head to Mexico for our first NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Lucha Libre show Lord James King had an altercation with Tijuana Vampire and was spreading rumors. I gave him a stern warning that those actions won't be tolerated and he agreed to cut them out.

NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Lucha Libre (Week 1 Jan 2010)

Plaza de la Concordia (South Eastern Mexico) 3,749

Just like the show from Canada the announcers, Mateo Hidalgo & Eduardo Prieto welcome us to a new era in Mexican Lucha Libre.

Match #1

Rebelde Loco & Velocidad vs Gonzalo Rubio & Vincente Romero for the Campeónes de Parejas SOTBPW Titles

Rebelde Loco & Velocidad retained their titles in 10:12 in two straight falls, but all four workers seemed to be holding back something in the ring. (D-)

The announcers hyped up the El Demonio vs Mexican Ghoul match that is to happen later tonight (E+)

Match #2

Blood Raven vs Verdugo Estupendo

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Blood Raven defeated Verdugo Estupendo in 8:39 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Raven Driver III. (D-)

Match #3

El Sucio vs The Cannonball Kid for the Campeón de Menor SOTBPW Title

El Sucio showed no mercy on The Cannonball Kid after losing the first fall to retain his title in 7:29. El Sucio was a little inconsistent out there and it hurt the match quite a bit (E+)

A video is shown hyping the Pable Rodriguez & Champagne Lover vs Los Enfermos match tonight (C+). This lifts my spirits somewhat after seeing the first hype angle bomb.

Match #4

Mexican Beast vs El Fuerza

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, El Fuerza defeated Mexican Beast in 9:53 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Powerbomb. These two had great chemistry, but little else (D+).

Match #5

El Demonio vs Mexican Ghoul

Mexican Ghoul did just as well as his partner from the previous match. El Demonio defeated Mexican Ghoul in 12:36 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by submission with an Eternal Agony. (C-)

Match #6

Ultimate Phoenix vs Pirate Morgan

Ultimate Phoenix defeated Pirata Malvado in 15:09 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D+)

Match #7

Pablo Rodriguez & Champagne Lover vs Tijuana Vampire & Enrique Merino

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Champagne Lover and Pablo Rodriguez defeated Los Enfermos in 24:31 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when Champagne Lover defeated Enrique Merino by pinfall with a Lover Stunner. (C+)

Overall Rating (C-)

0.17 rating on Los Deportes Hoy

NASOTBPW: NOTBPW Championship Wrestling (Week 2 Jan 2010)

Waterloo University Arena (Ontario) 5,000 SELL OUT

Just days away from Big City Brawl and we have only one matche already announced. John Maverick vs Dark Angel. Tonight we'll find out 3 more matches all for titles. Steve DeColt will find out his opponent as Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone battle for the #1 contender spot. Lauren Easter and Sally Anne Christianson fight to see who will face Women's champion Kristabel Plum and Omar Brown & Harlem Hayes will fight the Can-Am Blondes in a non-title match for a chance at a rematch on Saturday.

Match #1

Derek Frost vs Erik Strong

Derek Frost defeated Erik Strong in 5:50 by pinfall with a Snow Plow. Both wrestlers made their in ring debut for me with an okay match. (D-)

Match #2

Omar Brown & Harlem Hayes vs The Can-Am Blondes non-title match

The Can-Am Blondes defeated Brown & Haynes in 14:54 when Owen Love defeated Harlem Haynes by pinfall with a Love Gun. The Can-Am Blondes earned a shot at Big City Brawl for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles. ©

Match #3

Canadian Dragon vs Dark Angel

Dark Angel defeated Canadian Dragon in 6:35 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. (C-)

A video is played hyping up the #1 Contender match of Johnny Bloodstoen vs Dan Stone Jr. (B-)

Match #4

Sally Anne Christianson vs Lauren Easter

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Sally Anne Christianson defeated Lauren Easter in 5:38 by pinfall with a Niagra Fall. (E+)

Match #5

R.K. Haynes vs Tim Westybrook

R.K. Hayes defeated Tim Westybrook in 14:14 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb. (C-) Tim Westybrook is being attacked, three-on-one, by R.K. Hayes, Omar Brown and Harlem Haynes in the ring. Seeing the assault, Jeremy Stone comes running in and fights all three of them off, saving Westybrook from a serious beating. After chasing The Business away Jeremy challenges R.K. to a match on Saturday. (C-)

Match #6

Jeremy Stone & Sean McFly vs Steve DeColt & John Maverick

Jeremy Stone and Sean McFly defeated Steve DeColt and John Maverick in 19:59 when Sean McFly defeated Steve DeColt by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. McFly got a little revenge from last week as he picked up the pinfall on the Champion (B)

Match #7

Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone

Dan Stone Jr defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 25:44 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. (C+) What a disappointing main event, but Dan Stone Jr did earn a title shot.

Overall Rating (C+)

1.41 rating on CBN

NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Lucha Libre (Week 2 Jan 2010)

Auditorio del Estado (South Eastern Mexico) 2,000 SELL OUT!

El Fuerza is in the ring as the show opens up. He details the friendship he had with Champagne Lover and how he was betrayed by the champion. He challenges Champagne Lover to a match tonight for the title (B)

Match #1

Lobo Blanco & The Cannonball Kid vs El Alborotador Confiado & Hysteria

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Lobo Blanco and The Cannonball Kid defeated Hysteria and El Alborotador Confiado in 7:13 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when The Cannonball Kid defeated El Alborotador Confiado by pinfall with a Cannonball Drop. (E+) I didn't expect much from this match, and got just that.

Champagne Lover comes out to accept the challenge made by El Fuerza. (B-)

Match #2

Capitao Brasil Jr, El Hijo Espada Roja & Velocidad vs Ultra Spark Jr, Vincente Romero & Verdugo Estupendo for the Campeones

de Trios SOTBPW titles

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, El Hijo Espada Roja, Capitão Brasil Jr and Velocidad defeated Ultra Spark Jr, Vincente Romero and Verdugo Estupendo in 8:58 at two falls to one after winning the first, with the final fall happening when Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Vincente Romero by submission with an Inverted Figure Four. El Hijo Espada Roja, Capitão Brasil Jr and Velocidad make defence number 1 of their Campeónes de Tríos SOTBPW titles. (E+) a lot of young workers in this one, but not much else to be happy with.

Match #3

Las Pesadillas vs Los Enfermos

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Los Enfermos defeated Las Pesadillas in 15:56 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when Enrique Merino defeated Mexican Beast by pinfall with a Virus Infection. (C-) The veterans help with a sold match here leading into the final three matches

A short video replying the action between El Fuerza and Champagne Lover (B)

Match #4

El Sucio, El Demonio & Pirata Malvado vs Ultimate Phoenix, Blood Raven & Axxis Jr

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ultimate Phoenix, Blood Raven and Axxis Jr defeated El Demonio, El Sucio and Pirata Malvado in 13:09 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated Pirata Malvado by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. © Again my uppercard vets pull off a decent match.

Match #5

Rebelde Loco vs Pablo Rodriguez

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Pablo Rodriguez defeated Rebelde Loco in 15:19 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Sinner's Salvation. © Can't hate the results of this face vs face matchup.

Match #6

El Fuerza vs Champagne Lover for the Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW title

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Champagne Lover defeated El Fuerza in 21:37 at two falls to one after winning the first, with the final fall happening by disqualification. Champagne Lover makes defence number 1 of his Campeón de Mundo SOTBPW title. (C+) Mateo Hidalgo didn't help this match, but I made a promise to keep him around in this position for at least three months.

Overall Rating (B-) - Success!!! I'm very proud of this rating in Mexico

0.18 rating on Los Deportes Hoy

NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Batalla de las Mascaras lineup

Champagne Lover vs El Fuerza for the Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW title

Ultimate Phoenix vs El Demonio

Pablo Rodriguez vs Tijuana Vampire

Blood Raven vs Pirate Malvado

El Sucio vs Reblede Loco for the Campeón de Menor SOTBPW Title

Enrique Merino vs El Hijo Espada Roja

The Cannonball Kid & Capitao Brasil Jr vs Gonzalo Rubio & Vincente Romero

Mexican Beast vs Lobo Blanco vs Axxis Jr vs Verdugo Estupendo

NASOTBPW: NOTBPW Big City Brawl lineup

Dan Stone Jr vs Steve DeColt for the NOTBPW Canadian title

Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes vs The Can-Am Blondes for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles

Sally Anne Christianson vs Kristabel Plum for the NOTBPW Women's Championship

R.K. Hayes vs Jeremy Stone

Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone

John Maverick vs Dark Angel

Harrison Hash vs Canadian Dragon

Derek Frost vs Tim Westybrook

NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Batalla de las Mascaras (Week 2 Jan 2010)

Auditorio del Estado (South Eastern Mexico) 2,000 SELL OUT!

Match #1

Mexican Beast vs Lobo Blanco vs Axxis Jr vs Verdugo Estupendo

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Axxis Jr defeated Lobo Blanco, Verdugo Estupendo and Mexican Beast in 13:39; the order of elimination was Verdugo Estupendo first, then Lobo Blanco, and finally Mexican Beast. ©

Match #2

Rebledo Loco vs El Sucio for the Campeón de Menor SOTBPW Title

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, El Sucio defeated Rebelde Loco in 13:07 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a handful of tights. El Sucio makes defence number 2 of his Campeón de Menor SOTBPW title. (D-)

Match #3

The Cannonball Kid & Capitao Brasil Jr vs Gonzalo Rubio & Vincente Romero

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Vincente Romero and Gonzalo Rubio defeated The Cannonball Kid and Capitão Brasil Jr in 10:11 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when Gonzalo Rubio defeated Capitão Brasil Jr by submission with a Boston Crab. (D)

Match #4

Enrique Merino vs El Hijo Espada Roja

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Enrique Merino defeated El Hijo Espada Roja in 12:28 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Virus Infection. (C-)

Match #5

Pablo Rodriguez vs Tijuana Vampire

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Pablo Rodriguez defeated Tijuana Vampire in 12:52 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Sinner's Salvation. (C+)

Match #6

Blood Raven vs Pirate Malvado

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Blood Raven defeated Pirata Malvado in 12:36 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Raven Driver III. (D+)

Match #7

Ultimate Phoenix vs El Demonio

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, El Demonio defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 19:04 at two falls to one after winning the first, with the final fall happening by submission with an Eternal Agony after blatantly cheating. (C+)

Match #8

Champagne Lover vs El Fuerza for the Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW title

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Champagne Lover defeated El Fuerza in 30:15 by two falls to one after losing the first, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Champagne Sunrise. Champagne Lover makes defence number 2 of his Campeón de Mundo SOTBPW title. (B)

Overall Rating: B-

Mexican Beast injured his elbow last night and will be out for 24 days. The already thin SOTBPW roster just took a hit and might force me to move to a more intergrated roster faster than I wanted. We'll see how this plays out.

NASOTBPW: NOTBPW Big City Brawl (Week 2 Jan 2010)

Ottawa Rams Stadium (Ottawa) 10,000 SELL OUT!

Match #1

Harrison Hash vs Canadian Dragon

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Harrison Hash defeated Canadian Dragon in 7:20 by submission with a Montreal Deep Sleeper. (D+)

A video plays hyping up the Steve DeColt vs Dan Stone Jr match (B-)

Match #2

Kristabel Plum vs Sally Anne Christianson for the NOTBPW Womens title

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kristabel Plum defeated Sally Anne Christianson in 5:51 by pinfall with a Plum Tucker. Kristabel Plum makes defence number 2 of her NOTBPW Womens title. (D-)

Match #3

Derek Frost vs Tim Westybrook

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Tim Westybrook defeated Derek Frost in 8:45 by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind. (D+)

Match #4

Johnny Maverick vs Dark Angel

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, John Maverick defeated Dark Angel in 11:39 by submission with a Deadly Silence. (C+)

Match #5

Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes vs The Can-Am Blonds for the NOTBPW Tag Team titles

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Can-Am Blondes defeated Brown & Haynes in 12:15 when Owen Love defeated Omar Brown by pinfall with a Love Gun. The Can-Am Blondes win the NOTBPW Tag Team titles. (C+)

Match #6

Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Sean McFly defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 18:13 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. (B)

Match #7

Jeremy Stone & R.K. Hayes

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jeremy Stone defeated R.K. Hayes in 21:39 when R.K. Hayes was disqualified when Harlem Haynes ran in and attacked Jeremy Stone. During the match we also had Omar Brown run in and attack Jeremy Stone. (B) After the match R.K. Hayes attacks Jeremy Stone and leaves him laying in the middle of the ring (B+)

Match #8

Steve DeColt vs Dan Stone Jr for the NOTBPW Canadian Title

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Steve DeColt drew with Dan Stone Jr in 35:00 when the time limit expired. (B)

Overall Rating: B

0.48 PPV buy rate

I have read what you have done so far and I have to say that I am a fan. Will definately have to add this dynasty to the long list of ones that I am already reading on the 2010 forums!

TakerNGN74

Thanks,

Now that I have a few cards down I hope to expand on the cards a bit and add more storytelling.

Should have added.

This has actually been more of a challenge than I thought originally.

With a dual brand both as major shows I have a lot of unhappy people right now being left off one show or the other. I right now have 2 options; continue as is and try to make it work, or make one show a "minor" brand and adjust the push for basically every wrestler putting more empisis on Canada. Unless someone out there has another idea. As of now I'm going to continue as is and hope I still have a locker room in 3 months when the merge truely happens.

NASOTBPW: NOTBPW Championship Wrestling (Week 3 Jan 2010)

Molson Palais de Sports (Quebec) 5,000 SELL OUT!

We open up to a Sold Out Molson Palais de Sports to a video from Big City Brawl showing the closing moments for the classic match between Dan Stone Jr and Steve DeColt for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. Just as Dan Stone Jr was going for the pin the bell rang and ended in a time limit draw. You see the look on DeColt's face realizing he just escaped with the belt by the skin of his teeth. (B+)

Match #1

Derek Frost vs Dark Angel

In an exciting back an forth match Frost defeated Dark Angel with the Snow Plow for the pin in 9:48 (D)

Match #2

Kristabel Plum vs Lauren Easter for the NOTBPW Womens Title

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kristabel Plum defeated Lauren Easter in 5:48 by pinfall with a Plum Tucker. Kristabel Plum makes defence number 3 of her NOTBPW Womens title. The Women's Division is really lacking in NOTBPW and is in need of some shaking up....maybe a move to SOTBPW might help a bit in the future. (D)

Match #3

Sean McFly vs Canadian Dragon

Before the match Sean challenged Steve DeColt to a 6 man match next week of him and the Stone Brothers vs DeColt and any two partners of his choosing. Then McFly took it to Canadian Dragon and pinned him in 6:53 by with a Delorean Driver. (C+)

A music video is show on the new NOTBPW Tag Team champions The Can-Am Blondes (B-) before they make their first title defense tonight against the Stone Siblings.

Match #4

John Maverick vs Robbie McNamara

In a match that had some good action and average heat, John Maverick defeated Robbie McNamara in 6:39 by submission with a Deadly Silence. (D+)

Match #5

Lord James King, Tim Westybrook & Mighty Cavanagh vs Omar Brown, Harlem Haynes and R.K Hayes

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Omar Brown, R.K. Hayes and Harlem Haynes defeated Lord James King, Tim Westybrook and Mighty Cavanagh in 7:43 when R.K. Hayes defeated Mighty Cavanagh by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb. (D) After the match R.K. Hayes pulled out a color photo of Jeremy Stone and ripped it into bits.

Match #6

Jason O'Conner vs Johnny Bloodstone

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jason O'Conner in 6:52 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation. ©

Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr are shown backstage getting ready for their match vs The Can-Am Blondes (B)

Match #7

Harrison Hash vs Steve DeColt for the NOTBPW Canadian Title

Steve DeColt took out a lot of frustration on Hash. DeColt screamed and yelled for Dan Stone Jr throughout the match. DeColt won in 15:04 by pinfall with a DeColt Stampede. (B)

Match #8

The Can-Am Blondes vs The Stone Siblings

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Can-Am Blondes defeated The Stone Siblings in 18:12 when Owen Love defeated Jeremy Stone by pinfall with a Love Gun. The Can-Am Blondes make defence number 1 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles. In a shocking result The Can-Am Blondes pickup a huge win. (B)

Overall Rating: B

1.43 rating on CBN

NASOTBPW: SOTBPW Lucha Libre (Week 3 Jan 2010)

National Arena, Tijuana (Northern Mexico) 2,000 SELL OUT!

Match #1

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, El Fuerza defeated The Cannonball Kid in 9:44 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Powerbomb. (D+)

Match #2

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Pirata Malvado, El Sucio and El Demonio defeated Capitão Brasil Jr, El Hijo Espada Roja and Velocidad in 13:12 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when El Demonio defeated Velocidad by submission with an Eternal Agony. Pirata Malvado, El Sucio and El Demonio win the Campeónes de Tríos SOTBPW titles. (C-)

A video is played hyping up the Champagne Lover vs Enrique Merino match tonight (C+)

Match #3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Pablo Rodriguez defeated Ultra Spark Jr in 14:53 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Sinner's Salvation. ©

Match #4

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Ultimate Phoenix defeated Tijuana Vampire in 20:46 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D) After the match El Demonio runs out and hits Ultimate Phoenix in the head with his new Campeónes de Tríos SOTBPW title knocking him out cold ©

Match #5

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Champagne Lover defeated Enrique Merino in 25:54 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Lover Stunner. Champagne Lover makes defence number 3 of his Campeón de Mundo SOTBPW title. (D) After the win Champagne Lover celebrates with the fans (B+)

Overall Rating: D+

0.15 rating on Los Deportes Hoy

Note: for this one card I had adjusted pushes for an "overall roster" but need to adjust back as if this is truely a seperate promotion to help my overall rating as it suffered for it.

Archived