Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was looking at promotions in the data and europe is looking very thin on the ground...there are only 2 feds there...nothing at all in eastern europe or central europe...or is the data i have really old as im sure i seen a fed called CCCP or USSR was made but not in my data please someone help.

Yep, you have old data. RRWF & USSR are there as well with Central Europe as a buffer zone/no man's land with all four feds trying to gain ground in a region that was once split by NATO & Warsaw Pact nations.

Which means Japan is probably a little thin too in your version of the data.

Yep, you have old data. RRWF & USSR are there as well with Central Europe as a buffer zone/no man's land with all four feds trying to gain ground in a region that was once split by NATO & Warsaw Pact nations.

Which means Japan is probably a little thin too in your version of the data.

can i get a link to the latest data please

If someone could shoot a copy my way as well please.

can i get a link to the latest data please

I could give you two what I have but I know that it is not up to date. I think Kobe has the most up to date data as of right now. In the data that I have, there are 937 workers.

For BHK1978 (well, for Kobe really. BHK1978 has seen it already :) )

FWC:HIW ref

Kid Akaka

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/Kid-Akaka.jpg

Two more for BHK1978

The Fighting Fillmore Brothers

Nate and Adam Fillmore

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/Nate-Fillmore.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/Adam-Fillmore.jpg

Another for BHK1978

British worker who is travelling the world

Desmond Morgan III

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/Desmond-Morgan-III.jpg

These are all great! Thank you very much for doing these!

World Wrestling Association is set to open in dec 2150 is anyone going to still be playing in 140 years.also tori brooks is set to be the founder she was born in june 1970 so she would be 179 years old when she takes over. either people are going to live a lot longer in the future or one of these dates is wrong.

World Wrestling Association is set to open in dec 2150 is anyone going to still be playing in 140 years.also tori brooks is set to be the founder she was born in june 1970 so she would be 179 years old when she takes over. either people are going to live a lot longer in the future or one of these dates is wrong.

I think Hellshock did that. At the time WWA was in the default data and had nobody in the promotion. Therefore, it screwed up test games because WWA would sign-up a lot of talent that would not have ended up there if it had workers.

Therefore, I put it down as a future fed. And then Hellshock made it a real future fed.:D However, if the person who created it (Fullhouse?) wanted to fill out the roster it will be added back into the main data.

Actually she would be 180. :p

But yeah, BHK set it as future since it was empty but for my test runs it was popping in at random so I set it to a point where I KNEW it wouldn't randomly open. :D

I think Hellshock did that. At the time WWA was in the default data and had nobody in the promotion. Therefore, it screwed up test games because WWA would sign-up a lot of talent that would not have ended up there if it had workers.

Therefore, I put it down as a future fed. And then Hellshock made it a real future fed.:D However, if the person who created it (Fullhouse?) wanted to fill out the roster it will be added back into the main data.

The 2150s would be a heck of a time to start up a wrestling promotion though. I don't think there'd be much competition, (interest in wrestling pretty much dried up after the Third World War, and folks generally spent the next few decades focusing on other things), and, with the first Warp 5 Starship taking flight, things were definitely looking up around this time, so...

:D

Archived