Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

oh yeah I like it. :D

just one question. :p

is his do-rag supposed the say threatening? ;)

I saw that too. Long story short, MJ Stark did some PPV logos for me for my HGC diary and I used one of those logos for the do-rag. I can get it sorted when MJ gets back to me, but for now lets just assume the Predator is illiterate.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kokka-No Wrestling Global Tag Team Title

http://mjstark.herobo.com/KNWGTag.jpg

LMAO!!! My spelling strikes again!

Funny story, one wrestling show I did the flyers for ended up with 1000 prints which called the show Chistmas Conflict before I reallised I'd missed the r in Christmas. Not a singly person noticed the mistake.

More recently I did a flyer for work and around 20 people checked it for errors. It went to print, used all the paper in the shop to print um, them someone noticed that the word 'Scarves' does not have an L in it

So I have a history of this :o

I'll sort for you now London ;)

EDIT: I've attached the re-vamped offending logo to this post bud

Threatening-Behavior.jpg.ba4ace8283d1bba5f173457a60b2303c.jpg

Funny story, one wrestling show I did the flyers for ended up with 1000 prints which called the show Chistmas Conflict before I reallised I'd missed the r in Christmas. Not a singly person noticed the mistake.

More recently I did a flyer for work and around 20 people checked it for errors. It went to print, used all the paper in the shop to print um, them someone noticed that the word 'Scarves' does not have an L in it

Well I didn't notice it until after I finished the render.

Thanks.

p.s. singly? lol

Awwww man. My fingers tend to type what they want sometimes. I often type entirely the wrong word. My wife reckon's I might have a touch of dyspraxia, I have trouble reading out lists of numbers too :(

Does lead to some funny stuff getting put out there though lol

Awwww man. My fingers tend to type what they want sometimes. I often type entirely the wrong word. My wife reckon's I might have a touch of dyspraxia, I have trouble reading out lists of numbers too :(

Does lead to some funny stuff getting put out there though lol

I'm slowly losing my hearing and even though I can generally hear still (depends on which ear is directed at them) and can usually decipher what someone is trying to say even if I didn't hear it right.

I sometimes repeat back what it sounds like they said which can lead to some funny moments. :p

Always figured it must be tough for workers who lose their hearing, that's gonna making calling a nightmare! There's a guy who works the UK scene who is totally deaf, god only knows how he doesn't kill his opponent/himself, I mean, I used to have trouble sometimes an I can hear just fine

EDIT: I've attached the re-vamped offending logo to this post bud

much appreciated Broseph

Always figured it must be tough for workers who lose their hearing, that's gonna making calling a nightmare! There's a guy who works the UK scene who is totally deaf, god only knows how he doesn't kill his opponent/himself, I mean, I used to have trouble sometimes an I can hear just fine

I considered becoming a pro wrestler once. Think I could cut a decent promo, but wasn't sure I could hack the actual wrestling itself.

i am currently working on FLI...if anyone wants any workers or anything added to the fed let me know.i am planning on adding 6 new wrestlers,1 announcer,1 colour guy and a referee.i will also add some events (suggestions for names would be good.)i am currently working on the title histories so i may need to add some former(retired) workers to the data.suggestions for names for these would be good too...irish workers i guess...

i am currently working on FLI...if anyone wants any workers or anything added to the fed let me know.i am planning on adding 6 new wrestlers,1 announcer,1 colour guy and a referee.i will also add some events (suggestions for names would be good.)i am currently working on the title histories so i may need to add some former(retired) workers to the data.suggestions for names for these would be good too...irish workers i guess...

Dave O'Carroll, Jimmy O'Brian, Roger Murphey, Dermot O'Sullivan, 'The Mad Irish Rogue' Tommy Flanigan... I can keep going if you want ;)

The Unreal IRA (two heel brawler guys wrestling in balaclavas) should be in there IMO lol

And some kind of Catholic Priest too

Archived