Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave O'Carroll, Jimmy O'Brian, Roger Murphey, Dermot O'Sullivan, 'The Mad Irish Rogue' Tommy Flanigan... I can keep going if you want ;)

The Unreal IRA (two heel brawler guys wrestling in balaclavas) should be in there IMO lol

And some kind of Catholic Priest too

thanks

Hey, who there isn't fictional?

Fair cop though, IRA & catholic priest, maybe a little too far lol

Thought that one of those names at least rang a bell. I did Irish work in my old history class. Fair enough though, like they are going to see themselves in the game, pretty sure he is dead anyway seeing as he was quite old in the early 1900's. :p

its ok i wont be adding any of mj's suggestions..i was just asking if anyone wanted anything adding to the fed.

Errrrrr.... you asked for names, I gave you names. To my knowledge none of them are of real people (well, famous ones anyway, there probably is a guy called Jimmy O'Brian somewhere in the world) so what's the problem?

Errrrrr.... you asked for names, I gave you names. To my knowledge none of them are of real people (well, famous ones anyway, there probably is a guy called Jimmy O'Brian somewhere in the world) so what's the problem?

i wont be adding anything to do with the ira.

this is the first one i have made for a while.Random Render to be claimed.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/paulskln/Community%20Renders/random.jpg?t=1288124949

loving the belt pics MJStark hope you got my pm about the FLI belts.:cool:

Nationality wise what would you say he is paulskln? Also, age wise? Because I will look for someone to match the picture with but I can't really tell what he is.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/paulskln/Community%20Renders/random.jpg?t=1288124949

Eskimo Joe- Hailing from Alaska Joe Kalmaku, who is better known to wrestling fans as Eskimo Joe, is perhaps the only person in the history of professional wrestling that is an actual Eskimo. Joe made a name for himself in Canadian World Wrestling. He spent almost his entire professional career in CWW, until the promotion closed down in 2003.

Joe has been a free agent since that time, appearing on various independent shows throughout Canada and the northern portion of the United States.

Not really sure what Race to make him, I guess either other or American Indian.

Not really sure what Race to make him, I guess either other or American Indian.

Apparently Eskimo is politically incorrect. From what I understand Inuit is the name these days.

Archived