Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I meant to say; that belt was particularly spectacular.

Well, the Aztec pyramid had a way with drawing attention away from the new strap texture. ;)

Cheers guys, it did come out quite well :D

Mundo GLLM Equipo de la Etiqueta Title

(GLLM World Tag Team Title)

http://mjstark.herobo.com/GLLMME.jpg

I need an updated pic pack and a logo/banner pack as I seem to still be missing quite a few that I know I had but otherwise my data is back up to speed. ;)

Yeah I started to make an updated pic pack but with all of the renders coming out I just could not keep up. I would also like to find all of the logos and banners because I know AJA made some great logos for me. However, I have a hard time finding them (even when I use the search function).

Yeah I started to make an updated pic pack but with all of the renders coming out I just could not keep up. I would also like to find all of the logos and banners because I know AJA made some great logos for me. However, I have a hard time finding them (even when I use the search function).

I already know that I'm gonna have to search this thread over again. :p

GLLM Seis del Mundo en Parejas Hombre Title

(GLLM World Six Man Tag Team Title)

http://mjstark.herobo.com/GLLMSD.jpg

And that is the horrible long named Mexican belts done... for now (I assume)

On to... erm... oh yeah, Phophet's belts that he completely failed to PM me about :p

By the way, Aja has his GDS profile linked to his photobucket so I think I found most if not all of the fed and dojo logos that I was missing.

Archived