Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Personally, I like Kobe's renders best in the board. I'm baffled with the lightning and the awesome, semi-cartoon-ey style of her. Superb job.

Thanks for the compliment. :o

I'm really torn on how to render going forward. I've used a much more even, singular light rendering style for most of the workers I've done but I think that the lighting style I've used for the last four or so looks much better that what I've used before.

That said, a lot of that just has to do with the fact that I've gotten better since I started doing renders for the project, I think.

Six months ago I would have said these were the renders I was most pleased with in the project:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4383/evechessman.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1347/aaronwright.jpg

^^ and now when I look at them I just want to do them over. :o

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4383/evechessman.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1347/aaronwright.jpg

^^ Facial expressions/identical surface settings/camera placement etc. can improve even the same actual model a lot, but at some point you have to use more dynamic lighting to get additional improvement.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See, this is the lighting style I based my renders off so that they would kinda match yours for the mod, but everyone else seems to be moving on from it to a more realistic style now :(

Yeah, that's what I mean when I say I don't know what to do.

I think the new style(s) being used look better, but at the same time the lighting being used by most of the renders in the project are using the older style. The biggest complaint I always hear about the Cverse is that the renders use a mis-mash of lights/styles, so on the one hand I wanted to avoid doing that in this project but on the other hand

1. That's just the nature of multiple people rendering for a project and:

2. Why shouldn't our renders change as different tools become available?

Ultimately, I think people should just render however it is that they like. :)

Our project is representative of the community which has a broad range of talent/manifestation of it so if it looks good we probably shouldn't worry about how closely things match one another. Let's get renders for all of the workers first and then leave that to people doing a re-rendering project five years from now like with C-Verse. ^_^

Yeah, that's what I mean when I say I don't know what to do.

I think the new style(s) being used look better, but at the same time the lighting being used by most of the renders in the project are using the older style. The biggest complaint I always hear about the Cverse is that the renders use a mis-mash of lights/styles, so on the one hand I wanted to avoid doing that in this project but on the other hand

1. That's just the nature of multiple people rendering for a project and:

2. Why shouldn't our renders change as different tools become available?

Ultimately, I think people should just render however it is that they like. :)

Our project is representative of the community which has a broad range of talent/manifestation of it so if it looks good we probably shouldn't worry about how closely things match one another. Let's get renders for all of the workers first and then leave that to people doing a re-rendering project five years from now like with C-Verse. ^_^

With regards to rendering I find that I develop and adapt over time. I always render with the lighting and positioning that I think will end in the best result, but if further down the line I see something that I think would improve the overall effect I add it to the system I use.

I think as Kobe suggests, that everybody has their own style. For example my renders are distinctive from Kobe's. J-Silver's are distinctive from mine. Trell's renders are distinctive from J-Silver's. Self's renders and distinctive from Trell's renders and the list goes on and on.

Not totally sure. I need to check all of my info but I know I need to add all of the following stuff this weekend as right at the time I got all of it my school workload went into a multiple month overdrive since I was job searching whenever I wasn't studying :o

Side note: BHK/Hellshock have added much of this so I'll need to cross check my list with there's as I'm going through.

Tiki – Ka'hoe Alohilohi, also known as the Hawaiian High Flyer, is perceived by many to be the fastest man in wrestling today. Born in Oahu, Alohilohi was a longtime wrestling fan, watching whatever he could with his younger brother Ele. In high school, Alohilohi was a world class track star, excelling in the hundred meter, two hundred meter, and the hurdle events. It wasn't until he attended the University of Hawaii that he was lured to the world of professional wrestling, as he met Doc Cassidy in a local tiki bar in Honolulu. After a night of drinking and talking, Cassidy agreed to train Alohilohi, while ensuring he graduated college. Now, with a few years of training, and a degree in communications under his belt, Alohilohi has started looking for work, impressing those who come to see him with his dazzling Tiki Torch finishing move.

Age – 24

Sex – Male

Size – Light Heavyweight

Finisher – Tiki Torch [springboard Split Legged Moonsault]

-Protege of Doc Cassidy

(I let BHK figure out the stats and stuff, I just name'm. lol)

Stanley Cole - “Sinister” Stanley Cole is a fairly fresh face from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Debuting in 2005, Stanley Cole struggled on the independent scene, as he was incredibly bland. Nothing about him stood out. Struggling to find a niche', Cole decided he needed a complete overhaul. He grew his hair out, as well as a small goatee, to remove any thoughts of a baby faced rookie, and began wearing dark pants, and a black trench coat with a pentagram on the back. He also started walking to the ring holding a lone red candle, like a silent vigil of darkness. Still fairly bland in the ring, Cole has slowly started capturing imaginations with his sinister character, dubbing himself the Master of the Macabre.

Age – 25

Sex – Male

Size – Middleweight

Finisher – Darkness Falls (Half-Nelson facebuster)

-Generous, Flaky

Eli Cord – Eli “E-Chord” Cord is a brawler who was born and bred in Memphis, Tennessee. A natural street fighter, Cord wrestles for the love of wrestling, as he makes his money during the day as a fairly successful jingle writer. Known mostly for his work in the south, E-Chord bases his style on a fairly simplistic arsenal, to cover the fact that he isn't really strong in the grappling art of wrestling, however his desire to play his guitar Priscilla before each match does help draw a crowd. While he may never be the breakout star of the new generation of wrestlers, Cord does serve a purpose in the ring, and has done a good job of filling his role.

Interesting tidbit, Eli Cord was contacted by PEIPW to help record the theme song for EZ Street, before they debuted.

Age – 26

Sex – Male

Size – Light Heavyweight

Finisher – All Shook Up [Reverse Russian Legsweep (The Stroke)]

Dipu Fravash - “The Dervish of New Delhi” Dipu Fravash is a rookie from India, who has recently started to get noticed around Europe and Japan. More fighter than wrestler, Fravash only started wrestling in November of 2009, and has shown that, although still very green in the ring, has the tools to become something special one day. With his lack of formal training, Fravash has proven to be unpredictable inside the squared circle, which some have commented causes disruptions when it comes to the flow of the match. However, the cold blooded character has also enhanced his appeal with the fans.

Age – 25

Sex – Male

Size – Heavyweight

Finisher – The Hindu Kick [Running Big Boot]

Heath Irving – Heath “The Headliner” Irving is a flashy youngster from Washington, D.C. Irving was born to a rich family, and coming from the bloodline of the Washington Irving's, Heath was want for nothing. He began training at the ripe old age of 13, as it kept him busy after school while his father worked, and his mother rubbed elbows with the Washington elite. By the time he'd turned 18, Irving was good, and decided to pursue what he'd spent years working on. His family turned away in disapproval, but Irving was dead set to achieve his dream. He began working small spot shows on the east coast, his arrogant heel character turning every fan against him. Wanting to distance himself from his family, Irving began wrestling as Rod “the Bod” Crane, but never felt the name fit his persona. When he dubbed himself the Headliner, Irving reverted back to his original name, deciding it better to rely on his own skills to make a name for himself.

Age – 23

Sex – Male

Size – Middleweight

Finisher – Keynote Crusher [Double arm facebuster (Pedigree)]

-Egotistical, compassionate

(I'm a little embarassed by how badly I referenced in this bio. lol)

Ricochet – Devon White was an all pro basketball player in Newark, New Jersey, who earned the nickname Ricochet while playing on the streets. Although only 5 foot, 8 inches tall, White proved to be a fierce rebounder, seemingly bouncing out of nowhere to snatch the ball out of mid air. While in high school, White was recruited by many various programs to play college ball, but a car accident the night of his senior prom destroyed all of his hopes to go pro. After six months of recovery from his torn shoulder, which limited his shooting arch, White attended Rutgers University, where he graduated with full honors, and a degree in physical therapy. It wasn't until after college that White became intrigued in wrestling, being drawn to the sport by a couple of his friends, who told him that he could do it, if he applied himself.

Still trying to find the style that best suits him, Ricochet is slowly building himself up as a potential breakout star, using flashy moves adapted from his days of playing basketball.

Age – 26

Sex – Male

Size – Middleweight

Finisher – Buzzer Beater [spinning Headlock forearm drop (Modified Eye of the Storm)]

El Hombre Glorioso – Jorge Espera is a large Mexican wrestler, who has become quite popular as El Hombre Glorioso, the masked superhero Glorious Man. What started out as a kids television show, grew into much more, when Espera was asked to don the mask and cape for NELL. However, as popular as the masked hero gimmick was, Espera himself struggled with the lucha style, as he is slow, and less than agile due to a recurring knee problem. In his three years with the company, Espera, working with El Juez, and El Avispa, made a significant impact in NELL's World Trios division, usually by serving as the teams catapult. In 2007, when El Hombre Glorioso was canceled, NELL cut their losses, firing Espera not long after. Espera still roams the independent scene in Mexico, hoping to one day catch lightning in a bottle for a second time.

Age – 30

Sex – Male

Size – Heavyweight

Finisher – Magnifico Bomba [Gutwrench Powerbomb]

-Only in Mexico; legs at 72%

Nube Oscuras – Nube Oscuras (Or Dark Cloud) is a young Cuban by the name of Ricardo Oliva, who defected with his parents in the early 1980's. Having spent most of his life in the seedier corners of Miami, Oliva began running with the wrong crowds, and after a stint in juvenile hall, had a chance encounter with Mexican wrestling legend Máscara de la Victoria that turned his life around. Oliva spent the next two years training with the masked legend, learning the intricacies of the lucha libre style. When he turned 18, Máscara de la Victoria took Oliva to Mexico to allow him to showcase what he'd learned. Donning the dark aqua mask, Oliva became Nube Oscuras, and is slowly working his way to recognition in Mexico.

Age – 19

Sex – Male

Size – Lightweight

Finisher – La Tormenta que Viene [springboard dragon caronna]

-Compassionate, known to have had trouble with the law (30%), reformed

Decapitator – Joel Chase is a wrestling enigma. A brutishly large man, Chase has been wrestling for years, and never been given a chance to shine. Although slow and basic in his approach, Decapitator has amazing power, and his understanding of the basics of wrestling are second to none, making him a perfect throwback style of wrestler. Coupled with his in ring knowledge, some have said that Chase has one of the greatest characters in wrestling history, as he wears a simple mask, usually associated with executioners, and portrays himself as the judge and jury over morality. A natural heel, his one man crusade against the decadent and sinful, as he calls them, has made many an indy promoter want to use his talents for a high profile match.

Age – 33

Sex – Male

Size – Large Heavyweight

Finisher – Executioner's Song [Running Leg Drop (A la Hogan)]

-Antisocial, generous

Saltire – Bryce MacFarlane is a Scottish born technical wrestler, who has recently adopted the name of Saltire, the name of the flag of Scotland. A prideful man from Edinburgh, MacFarlane dreamed of becoming a wrestler for as long as he could remember. He used to remember attending small events at Hollistar Hall in Edinburgh, amazed at the skills displayed, and he spent many years trying to work on his own skills. Choosing his passion over university, MacFarlane got a job helping a local crew, to allow him to train for free. When not in the squared circle, working on his craft, MacFarlane would work as a t-shirt vendor, trying to drum up business to help out the tiny company based in north London. Maturing faster than most expected, it didn't take long before MacFarlane was working the opening match, used to enhance the popularity of others, with no gripes or complaints. When they felt it was time, he was given the Scottish flag mask, and told to go out and work as a strong willed patriot.

Age – 25

Sex – Male

Size – Middleweight

Finisher – Pride of Scotland [Rolling Fisherman Suplex]

-Compassionate, driven; England only

Dmitri Beletsky - “The Siberian Soldier” Dmitri Beletsky is a brutish Russian, born in Omsk, Siberia. True to his moniker, Beletsky actually trained as a Russian soldier, learning many of the techniques employed by the Spetsnaz for combat. Serving 6 years in the Russian military, Beletsky was heralded for his hand to hand skills, and disarming techniques. When he finished his tour of duty, Beletsky looked for a new outlet, and before he realized what had happened, he was working in the world of wrestling. His size, power, and surprising amount of agility all proved to be assets, as well as his ability to adapt his training to in ring competition. However, some feel that he'll be held back by his void of charisma, and the verbal skills of a tranquilized bear.

He has also shown an amazing ability to ground his opponent from any position, before transitioning to his patented ankle lock submission.

Age – 28

Sex – Male

Size – Heavyweight

Finisher – Ankle Lock

-Antisocial, driven; Europe only

Medusozoa – Tampa native Joaquin Jiminez is a passionate cruiserweight, who has recently broken into the world of wrestling. Known for his colorful attire, Medusozoa, which is a technical term for a jellyfish, has this awe inspiring liquidity when he wrestles. Never seeming to run, it looks more like he flows from spot to spot, a natural grace learned from years of ballet. Still trying to find his niche, the young high flyer has dazzled fans with his movements, yet those same skills have been a hindrance, as Jiminez still shows fear in the ring. If he ever overcomes that hurdle, though, he may find himself in a position to be a star.

Age – 21

Sex – Male

Sexuality – Gay

Size – Light Heavyweight

Finisher – The Sting [springboard middle rope moonsalt]

Selfish; USA & Mexico

Takashi Ishii – Takashi Ishii is a former komusubi of Japan. A trained sumo wrestler, Ishii worked for years to climb the ranks of the sumo world, and after becoming a second tier champion, was swayed to try the professional game, by his friend Hashi Yang. With his friends urging, Ishii switched focus, and started training to become a pro, using his size and intensity as the counterbalance for his slow feet, and inability to perform anything more than the most basic of moves. He does, however, possess amazing hand speed, from years of practice.

Age – 28

Sex – Male

Size – Large Heavyweight

Finisher – Shiroboshi Splash [Running seated senton]

-Generous, compassionate; Only in Japan

Chester Blaze – Chester Blaze is a good looking kid out of Winnipeg, known for setting the hearts of his teenage female fans on fire! Some have criticized him for being all sizzle, as he possesses the look, and has a way of handling the crowd, yet in the ring, he comes off bland, and predictable. It hasn't stopped the youngster for developing an ego, though. Gifted athletically, Blaze could probably be somebody, if he applied himself, but he finds he's too busy signing autographs for teenybopper, and flirting with their soccer moms to care too much about his professional career.

Age – 23

Sex – Male

Size – Light Heavyweight

Finisher – Blaze of Glory [Reverse Side Russian Legsweep (Downward Spiral)]

Extremely Egotistical; Canada only; Soft drug user

Sunspot II – Felix Donato is the son of Brazilian wrestling legend, Joao Donato, who was the original Sunspot. A second generation star, Donato was bred to take over the mantle of Sunspot, as he began training in a makeshift wrestling ring in the backyard of his home in Monterrey. A gifted luchador, Donato mirrors the major spots his father used to do, from the rolling suplexes, to the springboard suicide plancha to the outside of the ring. Although dwarfed in the shadow of the original Sunspot, with time, and patience, Donato may one day become almost as good as his father, if not better.

Age – 20

Sex – Male

Size – Lightweight

Finisher – Solar Flare [Leap of Faith elbow drop]

Only in Mexico

Somehow this promotion dropped off the radar zips ago.

Its a MMA style promotion due to open in Japan at the very start of the game, so it is a blank canvas.

Hiro Suzuki is set to be the owner & booker, so I've updated his profile to reflect his business skills. If you could delete the old version of him and import the one in this zip I would appreciate it

Now to create 10 or so out of work MMA crossover guys around the world who 'just happen' to be open to working in Japan. Although Hiro is happy to hire technicians & purouso workers too.

I figure a promotion like this adds a bit of extra randomness to a mod, as different people should end up working for them every game

Anyway here is the zip

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/FCJ.zip

Cheers Kobe

Forward Message

Hiya, its that time again

NELL

The pic in the pack for El Juez was my first bash, not the final, that can be found here: http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/El-Juez.jpg

Head Booker & Owner not set (should be DeMario Fernandez)

There are 4 titles assigned to NELL that I didnt put in (I assume that they were in the data before I took over doing NELL). There is also a NELL title missing. So all the ones in Spanish shouldnt be there, and the NELL World Trios Title needs adding.

Champions:

World - El Juez

Tag - El Americana & El Diablo Mexicana

High Impact - Johnny Suicide

Trios - Carlos, Julio & Raul Sanchez (floating, currently lowermid level)

Other

Franz's mask prestige needs knocking up a notch, it just came out at 2% Thats not right! My bad

That's all I can find apart from the whole contract pics thing, so well done you!! You know I'm a picky bugger

Forward Message

some things i was wondering about the data at first glance.

NELL

----

in the company profile it states that "They offer an even more extreme, hardcore product focused on smaller fast paced wrestlers." yet in the promotion product levels hardcore current level is very low and maximum level is low.something needs changing.looking at their roster there are only 2 wrestlers whoes style is that of a brawler.and none whose style is psychopath.the main bulk of there wrestlers are set as luchadores but luchadores dont really work hardcore matches.

ANGLES

------

there are no angles in the data.will we be using the cv data angles.

MATCH TYPES

-----------

there are 15 in the data is this going to change.are we going to add the cv data match types.was there a reason for the amount of match types set?

STORYLINES

----------

the data has 1 storyline.will the cv data storylines be used.

World Wrestling Association

---------------------------

i realise that this was set to 2150 for simming purposes as explained by BHK and HELLSHOCK.will this fed be filled with workers and set to a new year or just left.

Liberty City Hardcore Wrestling

-------------------------------

this fed is set to open in february 2010 about a month after the game is set to start..BHK asked me to make a load of free agents to fill this hardcore fed i have done this and KOBE has added them to the data should they be set to work in this fed and the opening date for the company be changed.or if not how is it possible to get these workers to sign with this fed?

NELL TITLES

------------

there are 8 titles listed for NELL all are active 4 are named in spanish 4 in english are these duplicates of the names in spanish/english...and also the NELL trios title isnt assigned to a promotion should it be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe1724 View Post

I noticed that, but in the notes I had he wasn't listed as wearing a mask irrc so I left it alone. It's the creators call, I guess.

I was told to give him a mask.........at least from what I recall.

Another thing I noticed. Dane O'Halloran doesn't have his render assigned to him.

Yeah, not that easy working that product and, as it was passed over to me, I changed it. Forgot to change the description tho, so I'll do that. I'll just point out though that you don't have to be a brawler or psychopath to work a hardcore match, just a decent rating in the hardcore skill. Which a fair amount of workers on the roster have The description will be changed to reflect the fact that DeMario opened the promotion like that, but it wasnt financially viable so he toned things down.

The Spanish titles are a throwback to the last guy doing NELL, and need to go. I already let Kobe know via PM before you mentioned it. And yes, obviously the NELL Trios Title should belong to NELL

EDIT: I shall now check out the unexpected data update

Alberto Cabrera (born June 15, 1986) is a veteran of the business, despite being so young, having made his initial debut in 2003 at the age of 17. As such, he has really developed rapidly into one of the better workers around, especially after expanding his horizons and going north to work in the States. Cabrera could be one to watch for the future, as he is already very talented and has a long career ahead of him.

Brawling Skills {73, 48, 41}

Flying Skills {36, 38}

Technical Skills {74, 72, 74}

Mic Skills {29, 34, 31, 13}

Physical Skills {68, 71, 91, 78}

Performance Skills {79, 75, 77, 71, 78}

Respect: 33

Camera Skills {54, 67, 61}

Intensity: 66

Stiffness: 33

Resilience: 9

Quote:

Tommy Kennedy (born Thomas Kelly on July 19, 1985) is a young, talented worker with a lot of potential. He broke into the business quickly under the name "The Hot Shot", but eventually added a touch of realism as "Hot Shot" Tommy Kennedy. While his lack of consistency leaves a little bit to be desired, he has shown a lot of promise and may one day be a star for a big promotion.

Brawling Skills {54, 31, 27}

Flying Skills {33, 38}

Technical Skills {45, 51, 59}

Mic Skills {57, 61, 63, 12}

Physical Skills {47, 63, 57, 64}

Performance Skills {70, 76, 76, 51, 70}

Respect: 50

Camera Skills {68, 52, 48}

Intensity: 63

Stiffness: 16

Resilience: 23

Quote:

Jon Rockford (born July 24, 1985) is a young, talented Canadian worker who is arguably the most consistent worker in the business. A regular on independent shows, while Rockford typically puts in a solid peformance, his lack of flash makes even the most standard performance seem mundane. However, guys like Rockford will always be sought after by promoters looking to make their flashy new star look talented and exciting.

Brawling Skills {71, 41, 31}

Flying Skills {32, 30}

Technical Skills {66, 69, 67}

Mic Skills {55, 61, 50, 8}

Physical Skills {60, 67, 76, 78}

Performance Skills {65, 65, 70, 100, 66}

Respect: 28

Camera Skills {51, 65, 59}

Intensity: 63

Stiffness: 18

Resilience: 80

Liberty City Hardcore Wrestling

-------------------------------

this fed is set to open in february 2010 about a month after the game is set to start..BHK asked me to make a load of free agents to fill this hardcore fed i have done this and KOBE has added them to the data should they be set to work in this fed and the opening date for the company be changed.or if not how is it possible to get these workers to sign with this fed?

Well there is no way to say if they will be signed. I just hope that their stats and popularity match-up well enough with the company that they do get hired.

In regards to the angles and the match types, I was wondering if we should ask Sonfaro permission to use the one in his Mega Pack II which can be found right here. Obviously, we would give him credit if he allows us to use it also we cannot use the storylines but everything else would be great to use in this mod. I am just throwing this out there as an idea.

Well there is no way to say if they will be signed. I just hope that their stats and popularity match-up well enough with the company that they do get hired.

In regards to the angles and the match types, I was wondering if we should ask Sonfaro permission to use the one in his Mega Pack II which can be found right here. Obviously, we would give him credit if he allows us to use it also we cannot use the storylines but everything else would be great to use in this mod. I am just throwing this out there as an idea.

i think it was me that made all the free agents (hardcore workers ) for this fed...i thought that the opening date for the fed was going to be changed and the workers added to the roster

i think it was me that made all the free agents (hardcore workers ) for this fed...i thought that the opening date for the fed was going to be changed and the workers added to the roster

I wanted to leave it as is because it gives people a new promotion that opens up in the game after a month. Therefore, as a player you can mold that company when it opens up. Although, it being a Hardcore, I am not sure how many people would be willing to play as it.

Just about finished creating off the random staff renders that hadn't yet been claimed. Then I'll see about filling out countries with random staffers.

Also think that paler bald cat with the fiery red mustache/goatee could work for Dmitri (whose original photo was someone else) ... if that's cool with Kobe.

There is a duplicate in the data you sent me Hellshock. Aguila Dorado and Aguila Dorada. Same person.

No clue. He wasn't mine. Do you mean pic pack or database?

This Águila Dorada was in the free agent file I sent in to BHK;

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20People/CV%20Randoms/Random133.jpg

The Golden Eagle is a pretty standard luchador worker - quick and athletic. At this point in his career, his main selling points are his bright, distinctive mask, and the fast pace of his matches.

If need be, I can rename him to something else. Thunderbird, or Firebird. El Guerrero de Phoenix?

This Águila Dorada was in the free agent file I sent in to BHK;

If need be, I can rename him to something else. Thunderbird, or Firebird. El Guerrero de Phoenix?

Or someone can use the render I did for another worker. Either way, I'm fine.

Average at best worker who could have a brighter future as a manager or colour commentator

The Masked Judge

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/maskedjudge.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/maskedjudge_alt1.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/maskedjudge_alt2.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/maskedjudge_alt3.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/maskedjudge_alt4.jpg

Old school manager

William Masters

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/williammasters.jpg

One of the hardest working play-by-play announcers in pro wrestling

Gordon Downs

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/gordondowns_alt1.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/gordondowns.jpg

Does anyone have a definitive list of currently unassigned pictures? Could help no end with road agents & women (I'm sure Kobe's done a few that havent been assigned) ;)

Cheers

I'd also be open to helping with naming/biographying nameless renders.

Former manager turned colour commentator

Hilton Rosen

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/hiltonrosen.jpghttp://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/hiltonrosen_alt1.jpg

Actually never mind I was confusing him with Saul Bienstock. They were both made by me and have similar bios, so just disregard what I posted.

Also, thank you for the render it is great!

Archived