Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Fantasy mod? No. I don't see too many elves running around in it. Only real questionable character so far is Undead P on that.

Too close to real people? There goes half the characters. Maybe you should examine the roster of SAW real close and see how many you recognize. Pay real close attention to Kobe's Arnold Brewer to name one in-particular.

As for Miss Niki Nitro, it was decided back some time ago for her to be a user character/avatar after I proposed a few options on what to do after she got her copy in RL.

damn i just read my post back it should read the picture not the data...and the fantasy mod should be fictional sorry for my early morning dross just ignore me most people do

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought for the big image - We have, what, 5 renderers? Each renderer makes a full body, posed picture of someone reasonably popular within the game. We all use the same lighting, render options and camera work. Main image then epitomises the entire idea of the mod - It's a bunch of people who've brought their own work together with a bunch of other people's work.

Great idea. Despite what I say next.......

Only negative side is it leaves out everyone else except the renderers.

In the "Example" collage I came up with I tried to display something for everyone. I'm pretty sure someone was left out. If you go back over 2-3 years of work I'm bound to have missed someone.

BHK should have something to represent him though as he carried the mod for a long time when some questioned if it should continue because others bailed on the project. If he wouldn't have fought so hard then, those of us that joined in the past year might have been on some other project, if any at all.

Great idea. Despite what I say next.......

Only negative side is it leaves out everyone else except the renderers.

In the "Example" collage I came up with I tried to display something for everyone. I'm pretty sure someone was left out. If you go back over 2-3 years of work I'm bound to have missed someone.

BHK should have something to represent him though as he carried the mod for a long time when some questioned if it should continue because others bailed on the project. If he wouldn't have fought so hard then, those of us that joined in the past year might have been on some other project, if any at all.

Might as well show you what I have done for one of your workers. Give me a minute...

Thanks. I have to admit, I really enjoyed creating these two in full body form and I may do a few more if for nothing more than my own entertainment.

Yeah. Nothing gets me into rendering again faster than seeing workers I've done only as face portraits in full body form (particularly as a group/team). :)

Thought for the big image - We have, what, 5 renderers? Each renderer makes a full body, posed picture of someone reasonably popular within the game. We all use the same lighting, render options and camera work. Main image then epitomises the entire idea of the mod - It's a bunch of people who've brought their own work together with a bunch of other people's work.

I like the idea of something like this. It doesn't even have to exclude anyone either, technically, since people can use whatever TEW picture graphic they like so if someone would rather use, say, the Nikki Nitro one that's their prerogative (and also a good choice).

It's just a matter of picking some workers from the top (I think I'd do Tom Hunt or Casey Kaufman) and then settling on a light set. :)

Honestly, I would like to see some classic style tag-teams instead of guys that look like they were thrown together.

Thats cool. My intended roster (if a small promotion) is as follows

Wrestlers

Adam & Nate Fillmore - The Fighting Fillmore Brothers

Bruce Reid & Shawn Knight - Courtesy Flush

Crash & Burn

Rottweilers #1 & #2 - The Rottweilers

Troy & Mongoose - The 1%’ers (mentioned in bios but not currently in the data)

Terry Tronson & Ethan Web - Tech Support (Etan would have to come off exclusive PPA though)

Booby Battaglia & Casey Featherstone - Jet Set Duo

Owen Powers & Clay Harris - Trans-Atlantic Connection. The only duo not already a team. Owen Powers is known for playing an American heel in Canada and has a connection with prospective RA & booker Buster Stag. Clay is a world renowned English worker looking for one last gig before retirement in the only place he never cracked, North America.

Non Wrestlers

Buster Stag - Road Agent (also Head Booker if that is cool with whoever created him, would need mentioning in his bio though)

Lispy Spitz - Announcer

Prof Tweed - Colour

Boyd Fowler - Ref

Al Swearengen - Manager

And I'll create an owner for it unless anyone has any suggestions

A few of those tag teams currently dont have renders so I could make sure they are to your liking :)

Uh oh......think I might have caught it........AAAAAAACHEWWWWWWW!........Yep, got that rendering bug. Who wants what?

LMFAO!

EDIT: Actually, fancy taking a pop at doing Clay Harris? One with a UK themed singlet & one without for preferance :)

I know it's not my character but having him vaguly match Owen Powers would be quite good for me at this point :D

Wrestlers

Bruce Reid & Shawn Knight - Courtesy Flush

Crash & Burn

Terry Tronson & Ethan Web - Tech Support (Etan would have to come off exclusive PPA though)

Booby Battaglia & Casey Featherstone - Jet Set Duo

Owen Powers & Clay Harris - Trans-Atlantic Connection. The only duo not already a team. Owen Powers is known for playing an American heel in Canada and has a connection with prospective RA & booker Buster Stag. Clay is a world renowned English worker looking for one last gig before retirement in the only place he never cracked, North America.

Non Wrestlers

Buster Stag - Road Agent (also Head Booker if that is cool with whoever created him, would need mentioning in his bio though)

Lispy Spitz - Announcer

Prof Tweed - Colour

Boyd Fowler - Ref

Al Swearengen - Manager

And I'll create an owner for it unless anyone has any suggestions

A few of those tag teams currently dont have renders so I could make sure they are to your liking :)

Assuming that what I know is correct (that this is in Canada and is a tag team fed) would you be open to grabbing Sex and Violence (Michael Tyler and Isaak Jordyn) from BDW? That's a cool team I'd like to see branch out.

LMFAO!

EDIT: Actually, fancy taking a pop at doing Clay Harris? One with a UK themed singlet & one without for preferance :)

I know it's not my character but having him vaguly match Owen Powers would be quite good for me at this point :D

Ask and you shall receive.

Clay Harris

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ClayHarris.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/ClayHarrisalt.jpg

I'll use the data that I was sent recently to see who hasn't got renders. If I don't see that they have one I will knock up a render for them. If the render is not wanted for whatever reason, let me know and I'm sure Prophet will be happy to come up with something for them.

Wrestlers

Non Wrestlers

Boyd Fowler - Ref

Al Swearengen - Manager

All of these workers I created, so if you want to add anything into their bios talking about your new promotion I am cool with that. And thank you for giving them extra work.:D

Assuming that what I know is correct (that this is in Canada and is a tag team fed) would you be open to grabbing Sex and Violence (Michael Tyler and Isaak Jordyn) from BDW? That's a cool team I'd like to see branch out.

Yup, I can add them to the list :D Just to point out, Isaak Jordyn is in the data twice, once with that spelling and once with his name spelt Issak Jordyn, which is the version the render is assigned to

Question to the proprietor of the Rising Sun Dojo (cause my memory sucks, and can barely remember my own characters. lol) is it all right if I put these two in your school to debut in July 2012?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5553/x11v.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3703/95964943.jpg

Drake Savage/Sierra

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5325/x14n.jpghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6255/11393886.jpg

Mason Edison/Echo

Both Americans who were stationed in Japan during their service to the US Army, and became infatuated with wrestling. I just wanna make sure it's cool before I plop people into places they shouldn't be. lol

Rising Sun Dojo is one that I created. Cool I have no problem with putting these guys in there.

Possible logos for the Independent Xtreme Wrestling Alliance (IXWA), the legendary west coast indy promotion now survived by the XWA dojo:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/IXWA.jpghttp://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/IXWA2.jpg

Works for me

Savvy veteran that has done it all but has the personallity problems and personal issues to match

Rob Stone

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/32/robstone.jpg

Great work on Stone

Archived