Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the idea of what you guys have going on here and I was just wondering if I could in some way participate? I can create renders or think up names for characters if need be.

Am I allowed?...................pretty please?

We need some free agents in most areas. Particularly in Mexico, Europe, the UK and Australia. Pretty much everywhere since I think the U.S. has the majority.

I have a women's promotion in Mexico that is currently set as a future fed that I wouldn't mind activating. But I need to flesh out the rosters for the NWO in Australia and SFB in Scandinavia first then activate Pyramid in Japan while FullMetal assists me on the Joshi side for Kokka No's smaller female sister fed while I knock out some of the non-Asians for it.

And like MJStark said renders.

Would it be possible for me to have a look at the data to see what exactly is going on so I can get a better feel for it?

Just forwarded to your mailbox. Also there is a file with the current renders a few posts back.

But generally its best to post renders in here to be claimed. Plus, I need to find my Romaji translations for my Japanese guys to better pick renders for them. :D

Just forwarded to your mailbox. Also there is a file with the current renders a few posts back.

But generally its best to post renders in here to be claimed. Plus, I need to find my Romaji translations for my Japanese guys to better pick renders for them. :D

I've also got a huge selection (200 or so) that other renderers not associated with the project are allowing us to use. Some may end up permanent, some might just be place holders.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/KrisKamikaze.jpg

It put me in mind of someone straight off but I may let it ride since I just claimed 3 of the 5 asian renders that MJStark posted.

I just had a quick look and couldn't see the link to the renders that you mentioned. Would you mind posting it again?

I just had a quick look and couldn't see the link to the renders that you mentioned. Would you mind posting it again?

Post with renders zip link vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1152432&postcount=1301

I have added a zip of the most recent available data (I think. I finished off TLP and gave it back to Kobe but I don't know if she's put any more out since)

ComVerseTLPupdate.zip

Thanks and here is my render ready for the community.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/KrisKamikaze2.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome. ^_^

Glad to have you on board. Anything you do will be appreciated. :)

P.S. Fullhouse when you want the data let me know. C-Bot has it right now and I'm going to take it back when he's done but if you want it I can have him PM it to you instead so that you can work on it.

I haven't really looked at the reputation stat in the data (I just assumed they were all around 100), but if not I'll go back through and edit them where needed whenever I get it back.

P.S. I've simmed around 4 years into the data. Things are shaping up pretty well. The promotions are probably growing a little too fast since there's a talent over supply right now, but the location of the top promotions (Mexico/Japan/UK) is limiting their spillover effect and allowing the US to grow organically, which is awesome. The top promotion in Europe raids rosters a little too easily right now so it grows pretty fast, but we can create some more parity over there and it should be fine.

The Canadian promotion (EWO) fascinates me. It puts on quality shows but runs them so rarely (once a month) that it basically stays at National in perpetuity. Which again, allows the US to grow organically which is fun.

Workers are also really moving around in the data a lot, which both makes me happy surprises me because going through the worker info their seem to be a lot of workers that are loyal to this promotion/worker and that.

Archived