Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

The bottom right one is the first rendition I did of him. I think the second unmasked one I rendered is better. Is the anything else I can do with him or shall I move on?

What I'm looking at? This is Shawn Wright and the masked and painted versions are alts for his Hellspawn persona.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/Hellspawnunmasked2.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway here is what I came up with.

Aguila Dorada

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/AguilaDorada.jpg

Yup. I'm still 95% sure that "aguila" is a masculine noun, making it "dorado" but dorada is fine. Personally, I think that's a little over the top, too much flourish. Perhaps just a simple gold mask with a slightly feathery texture, or a white mask with gold feather images? More in the Rey Mysterio mask style.

Yup. I'm still 95% sure that "aguila" is a masculine noun, making it "dorado" but dorada is fine. Personally, I think that's a little over the top, too much flourish. Perhaps just a simple gold mask with a slightly feathery texture, or a white mask with gold feather images? More in the Rey Mysterio mask style.

Oh, ok. Ummmmmmm, I will see what I can do. I just heard Golden Eagle and it just struck me as being really flambouyant. I could just make the feathers a lot shorter or are you set on just a plain mask?

Are you guys intentionally doing the renders to fit over the 1 pixel white border that the background has? I think I have a .psd of that background otherwise if you want to fit it into the frame.

I only did it with the Shawn White render because the close-up was how Kobe did the rest of the family. I just set that satin background as the background of my daz when I render.

I didn't know you had a list. The list I am talking about is Rayelek's. If you needed some renders doing feel free to shoot me a list and I will work my way through that next. :)

Alright. I'll send it over, it's a little more than a list though. You'll see what I mean.

I only did it with the Shawn White render because the close-up was how Kobe did the rest of the family. I just set that satin background as the background of my daz when I render.

Shawn Wright

You must be playing the snowboarding game with Shaun White. :p:D;)

It is aguilo or aguila. So in this case if it is a male it would be Aguilo Dorado...I think.

Anyways, if you need anything translated into basic french or basic spanish (colours I am good at), just PM me.

It is aguilo or aguila. So in this case if it is a male it would be Aguilo Dorado...I think.

Anyways, if you need anything translated into basic french or basic spanish (colours I am good at), just PM me.

That is what I would think. I always associate "o" whith being masculine and "a" being feminine.

Archived