Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm approaching the end of Rayelek's list and I will soon be moving on to the ones that hellshock70 has sent me. If anybody else has a list of renders that need doing, now would be the time to send it to me. :)

You do not want that offer extended to me as I created like nine promotions in the mod.:D

You do not want that offer extended to me as I created like nine promotions in the mod.:D

I started with 2 (NACPW & RCW)

then started on (NWO)

then Stennick's pc crashed hard and I took on the task of reconstructing Mexico from his limited notes.

Then came up with an idea for another fed that would become SFB but put it on the backburner when Wrestling Century dropped out of the project due to personal reasons. (He was doing the entire Japan scene)

I think I've passed you or I'm near it. :p

Personally, I would love it if someone took a couple of the incompletes off my hands. ;)

I'm approaching the end of Rayelek's list and I will soon be moving on to the ones that hellshock70 has sent me. If anybody else has a list of renders that need doing, now would be the time to send it to me. :)

I'll be needing some renders for The CLAW as well. I'll have to take the time to actually prepare a list though. I had meant to do that today, but I let myself get sidetracked by other things. I think that most everyone in the promotion needs a render though, except for the few I claimed earlier on.

:o

I'll be needing some renders for The CLAW as well. I'll have to take the time to actually prepare a list though. I had meant to do that today, but I let myself get sidetracked by other things. I think that most everyone in the promotion needs a render though, except for the few I claimed earlier on.

Like I said, whilst I'm on a roll like this keep sending them. I'll let everyone know when I eventually need a break. :)

Like I said, whilst I'm on a roll like this keep sending them. I'll let everyone know when I eventually need a break. :)

Here's my list:

Apache Joe - big, Strong Style indian type. jtlant made a render for him already, might just need to stick that on the new background.

Bobby Battaglia - feisty little bugger, member of the famous Jet Set Trio

Bone - crazy, skinny dude

Burning Thunder - Apache Joe's younger brother

Casey Featherstone - more hesitant member of the JST

Chop Chop - big crazy dude from The Family

Cody LaRue - John Boy LaRue's little brother

Collie Bluenote - think he already has a render now

Cooper Collingsworth - announcer

Crusher LaRue - famous old school heel, Cody & John Boy's daddy

Dokta Furious - commic book villain manager

Dyzastro - comic book villain

JigSaw - leading crazyman from The Fam

John Boy LaRue - think I claimed one for him yesterday

Johnny Dallas - claimed one for him too

KJ Karter - owner of CLAW, jtlant also did a render, could just put that on the new background, (Sebsplex also did a render for the GDS-Verse version)

Kato Kobaya - Japanese sensation

Kaylee Troxler - WhipLash's girlfriend

Mikey Whitacre - tough no gimmick needed type

Ref Piper - a referee who can bump

Ricardo "The Beast" Ruiz - tough hispanic fighter

Sami Kendrix - if John Morrison is Jim Morrison, then Sami Kendrix is Jimi Hendrix

Sgt. Jack Monday - a Sgt. Joe Friday from Dragnet type

Silent Pop - Canadian high flyer, never speaks

T-Rex Rotherot - strong willed referee, still small though

Urban Blight - tough lightweight streetfighter who's been dominant in most of my test games. needs a cool pic.

Wheezer - miserly broken-down leader of The Family, just as crazy though

WhipLash - lightweight dynamo with flaming red hair, another of my own personal favorites

Willie Jackson - fun babyface clubber, pals around with Burning Thunder & Silent Pop

My God, that list looks huge... not doing my request-making anxieties any favors, but then, hey, you did ask for lists...

so there's mine.

Here's my list:

My God, that list looks huge... not doing my request-making anxieties any favors, but then, hey, you did ask for lists...

so there's mine.

Don't worry about asking with me. I don't get angry or anything because I know what it is like being on the other end. Also as a side note. I like seeing a little bit of info on the worker so I can get a feel of their character etc.

Just had a quick browse through the list and I may have a couple of questions for a few of them when it comes time to rendering. Some of the references have gone right over my head. I have only really been apart of this community verse for 3 days. :o

Don't worry about asking with me. I don't get angry or anything because I know what it is like being on the other end. Also as a side note. I like seeing a little bit of info on the worker so I can get a feel of their character etc.

Just had a quick browse through the list and I may have a couple of questions on a couple of them when it comes time to rendering them. Some of the references have gone right over my head. I have only really been apart of this for community verse for 3 days. :o

Anything specific?

My guesses: The Family is a weird stable I came up with based on the family in the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Bone was a nasty, dirty little runt of a feller, who carries a stuffed animal (I think it was) named Beelz.

The Jet Set Trio is a stable of ****y youngsters living a high society style life.

Hope that helps, need anything else, I'm on here.

Anything specific?

My guesses: The Family is a weird stable I came up with based on the family in the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Bone was a nasty, dirty little runt of a feller, who carries a stuffed animal (I think it was) named Beelz.

The Jet Set Trio is a stable of ****y youngsters living a high society style life.

Hope that helps, need anything else, I'm on here.

What would really help would be if you put next to each worker, what their best attributes are, i.e. charisma, mat wrestling, menace and also what size they are; cruiserweight, giant etc, and any particulars you would like included in their picture.

For the most part you have done this, but for those with little detail, a bit more would greatly help.

What would really help would be if you put next to each worker, what their best attributes are, i.e. charisma, mat wrestling, menace and also what size they are; cruiserweight, giant etc, and any particulars you would like included in their picture.

For the most part you have done this, but for those with little detail, a bit more would greatly help.

How are the pics for detail? :p

A little out of focus for my liking. :p

I just had a thought.......I can read their bios (assuming they all have one) and go from that!

Goodness me I can be a dumbass.

Some don't have them yet. :p

They tend to get tied in with each other as they are wrote out.

*going off-line for a few hours. be back later.*

London is not human. :)

So many renders, and they're all so good...

Will save the stuff done today tomorrow. The project is moving so fast atm that it's getting difficult to keep all of the graphical stuff straight, render and integrate stuff at the same time. I think I'll slow down a bit on rendering until I get the data straight and get everyone's renders saved/put in the proper places.

P.S.

Hellshock, it'll be about a week until I can start but send me the notes you have on whatever promotion you'd like to pass off onto someone else and I'll get the bios/history and whatnot straight. ^_^

Archived