Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are any of these unclaimed? I've got several asian females in the database, most are free agents i believe.

3 more for the joshi fed

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1473/randomasianfemale007.jpghttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8848/randomasianfemale008.jpghttp://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7222/randomasianfemale009.jpg

if anyone has a list of workers they would like rendering with descriptions of what they should look like please pm me.not sure if i should keep doing random renders as a lot are just unclaimed and i feel like my time is being wasted.

From what I understand there is a need for a lot of free agents. So I imagine that you can come up with characters and renders for them until somebody comes up with something else. :)

Just to say I have a couple of errands to run so I will be back a bit later, but before I go I just wanted to see if I was capable of creating a referee. I just picked one of the refs off of dvdwarrior's list. Tell me if this is ok.....

Ref Piper

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/RefPiper.jpg

p.s. Don't worry hellshock70, I will be doing your list first, I just wanted to test out a couple of new items first.

Yessir, I'd say that's more than fine. That's downright good.

:)

what do you mean something else?

If somebody else has a list of renders that need doing, they could send it to you like you said. I was just coming up with a temporary solution for you. :)

EDIT: I have a feeling you misunderstood what I meant. I just re-read what I wrote and it can look like an insult. I wasn't saying that people would replace the renders that you would create. I meant that creating new workers etc would give you something to do whilst you waited for something more specific. Sorry if there was any confusion.

If somebody else has a list of renders that need doing, they could send it to you like you said. I was just coming up with a temporary solution for you. :)

EDIT: I have a feeling you misunderstood what I meant. I just re-read what I wrote and it can look like an insult. I wasn't saying that people would replace the renders that you would create. I meant that creating new workers etc would give you something to do whilst you waited for something more specific. Sorry if there was any confusion.

no worries your post did look like that but it could be taken in both ways.:p

no worries your post did look like that but it could be taken in both ways.:p

I was wondering when I read your response what I must have sounded like. Sorry about that. For fear of writing something else that can be misconstrued I shall retreat to the confines of daz studio. :o

Maybe a background color? I don't know what would match with it.

Thought I would tack this onto the end of this post. What are we going to do in regards to title histories? We have at least three promotions that I counted that are over 40 years old. So those are going to be some long title histories and they made slow down the mod. For the really old promotions should we only put the main title reigns? Or should we put each and every reign in (Which if that is the case I do not eveny Hellshock having to come up with a title history going back to 1932).

Actually, I already did that. I'm using the real World model of the further back in time you go the longer title reigns there were. So it's not as bad. ;)

if anyone has a list of workers they would like rendering with descriptions of what they should look like please pm me.not sure if i should keep doing random renders as a lot are just unclaimed and i feel like my time is being wasted.

I've probably claimed more of your renders than anyone else's. I actually wanted to claim all of yours recently but didnt claim the masked black guy or one the last female you did because I didnt want to be too greedy.

I think we may need to get a list of all unclaimed renders in one post. I know there are some renders from a a week or so ago that I was thinkin of going back to claim but didnt want to look through all the pages of posting to search for them.

Anyway to add a tiger print somewhere on the shirt/jacket?

That is a tiger print on the vest. I couldn't get one where the colouring was that great. The lighting also makes it appear darker than it is. I could mess around a bit more with it if you want?

Actually, I already did that. I'm using the real World model of the further back in time you go the longer title reigns there were. So it's not as bad. ;)

The only problem with long lists of title reigns, is it may cause a slow down in the loading of the game. I remember Adam saying that was part of the reason why he removed the title histories that were in WMMA1 when he created WMMA2. I mean either way I am cool with whatever is decided. I am just saying I do not want huge loading problems for the people who want to try the mod.

I've probably claimed more of your renders than anyone else's. I actually wanted to claim all of yours recently but didnt claim the masked black guy or one the last female you did because I didnt want to be too greedy.

I think we may need to get a list of all unclaimed renders in one post. I know there are some renders from a a week or so ago that I was thinkin of going back to claim but didnt want to look through all the pages of posting to search for them.

I agree with you Fullhouse, I was thinking about that as well. Because to be honest with you I have no clue what has and has not been claimed. And Paul has done some really good renders and I would hate to see them go un-claimed.

Your time isn't wasted. We're just moving so rapidly it's easy for us to miss some.

I'm trying to catch up in the thread before answering the pm's I've already received at this minute.

Are any of these unclaimed? I've got several asian females in the database, most are free agents i believe.

They're intended for the joshi promotion so hellshock has first refusal, if he doesnt want them they are free to a good home;)

EDIT: Question for all the folk who've been doing this mod a lot longer than me... Is TBZ in Mexico meant to be a local promotion that has been around for 10 years and only have 7% pop in its home region and nothing anywhere else?

They're intended for the joshi promotion so hellshock has first refusal, if he doesnt want them they are free to a good home;)

EDIT: Question for all the folk who've been doing this mod a lot longer than me... Is TBZ in Mexico meant to be a local promotion that has been around for 10 years and only have 7% pop in its home region and nothing anywhere else?

It fell victim to a massive amount of concentration on MPWA & GLLM. ;)

Another in a long line of tweaks to work on. LOL

As for the latest three renders for the joshi fed, not sure. I like them, but running the risk of them not matching up to fullMetals asian girls. So he should really be the one to assign the already claimed renders for that part of the roster before claiming these.

Anyway to add a tiger print somewhere on the shirt/jacket?

I had a little fiddle about and I think you may prefer this...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/CustusSoloalt.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/CustusSoloalt2.jpg

It fell victim to a massive amount of concentration on MPWA & GLLM. ;)

Another in a long line of tweaks to work on. LOL

What are they meant to be? Cos NELL is based in the same region, has roughly the same product (as it's Mexico) and at low cult (for those thinking 'Wait a minute, NELL hasn't opened yet!' its getting a re-jig as it should have opened in 1998) so they will be a little at each other's throats anyway. By the number of roster members I'd guess regional, which would be good with them on the rise and NELL on the down-turn :)

I had a little fiddle about and I think you may prefer this...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/CustusSoloalt.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/CustusSoloalt2.jpg

Definitely.... out of all those pics (including ones formerly on the list that you never saw) this is the one where it was more important to get the clothes than the face. The face matching so well was really optional. ;)

Archived