Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Info on Trinity Jackson's skills? What were you thinking and where (performance, entertainment etc.)?

Moved El Joker to dev, dropped Johnny's pop 15-20 points everywhere (too low/high?). Edited Trinity to be in development to train people.

Way too high. In truth he's not skilled enough to be signed up by MPWA and pushed in their main event. He should be lucky to do a regional's Main Event.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way too high. In truth he's not skilled enough to be signed up by MPWA and pushed in their main event. He should be lucky to do a regional's Main Event.

Guys around his skill level main event in WWE, actually (B Mic skills, B+ camera, B- performance, light heavyweight - sounds like a younger Edge to me, and he creeped into the ME at times in his early days). :) Dropped his popularity to 40 something in the US with a similar ratio drop though.

No problem with the War Eagle thing btw.

Going to get an incredible amount of database work done tonight if movies don't distract me.

Hellshock please send me some bios of the workers in Kokka. Really fascinated by this promotion, particularly now that I have a few faces to put to workers. ^_^

Sorry, left the page up even though i wasn't here.

So hopefully I haven't missed Kobe's updating. Attached below is the full info for NELL. I've included a readme txt file with info on there to help with the whole process.

Some existing workers are on PPV contracts with NELL as well as working other places, and some of them don't have bios. I didnt want to take liberties as they aint my creations but I can do them bios if their 'handlers' dont object. There are:

Bruno Reyes - Just says GLLM even though he's only contracted to TBZ & now NELL

Cesar Cruz - Nothing

Diagur Pena - Ditto GLLM

Gamal Rodriguez - GLLM again

Gomer North - Nothing

Santiago Cortez - Nothing

EDIT: OK, the attachment function is down at the minute so I've uploaded it to some awesome free webspace: http://www.mjstark.herobo.com/NELL.zip

Not trying to shill, but 000webhost.com is awesome!!!!!! Can't believe I've not found it before

Right now it's set in 2010 because that's what everyone said they wanted so they didn't have to edit ages. I initially had set the data for 2012 because I figured we would finish sometime in 2011. Everyone let me know. ^_^

I'd LOVE for it to stay as starting in Jan 2010 cos, as I say, I've got a lot of editing to do otherwise :)

So hopefully I haven't missed Kobe's updating. Attached below is the full info for NELL. I've included a readme txt file with info on there to help with the whole process.

Some existing workers are on PPV contracts with NELL as well as working other places, and some of them don't have bios. I didnt want to take liberties as they aint my creations but I can do them bios if their 'handlers' dont object. There are:

Cesar Cruz - Nothing

Diagur Pena - Ditto GLLM

Gomer North - Nothing

EDIT: OK, the attachment function is down at the minute so I've uploaded it to some awesome free webspace: http://www.mjstark.herobo.com/NELL.zip

Not trying to shill, but 000webhost.com is awesome!!!!!! Can't believe I've not found it before

These are fine. feel free to make them some bios.

Cesar Cruz - Nothing

Diagur Pena - Ditto GLLM

but not these two:

Gomer North - Nothing

The ones that say GLLM but where in TBZ where earmarked to be under development. But after the switch to MPWA, that was changed.

Another for hellshock. Bear in mind that I'm not as good at rendering women compared to men. Anyway, here she is....

Sarskida Kay

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/SarskidaKay.jpg

Yeah, i like it. ;)

and for those who think this is a weird name? Sarskida K is swedish for Special K.

These are fine. feel free to make them some bios.

Cesar Cruz - Nothing

Diagur Pena - Ditto GLLM

but not these two:

Gomer North - Nothing

The ones that say GLLM but where in TBZ where earmarked to be under development. But after the switch to MPWA, that was changed.

Cool, cheers for clearing that up :)

Bios that needed doing for NELL workers already in the database that I have permission to do:

Bruno Reyes

Bruno Reyes is an unmasked Mexican luchadore who is incredibley popular with the crowd due to not only his high flying skills but also his quite impressive charisma and microphone skills. A long time worker for NELL, Bruno has recently signed a secondary PPV deal with regional promotion TBZ.

Cesar Cruz

Cesar Cruz is a popular cruiserweight based in his native Mexico. Cesar has always played a face and is a favourite with both the kids and the young women in the crowd.

Diagur Pena

Diagur Pena is a luchador who, once upon a time, worked in his father's auto-garage in the day while wrestling a night. On the way to a show one evening he left his kit bag on the bus. As punishment and in an attempt to embarass young Pena the promoter made him wrestle in his work clothes. However the crowd loved it and the gimmick stuck!

Gamal Rodriguez

Gamal Rodriguez has surprised many critics by becoming a popular name in Mexico, dispite the slow, methodical pace of his work compared to his peers. When his MPWA contract expired recently he took a chance on smaller promotions NELL & TBZ in the hope of finally winning a Main Event title. He plays the gimmick of an adventurer, complete with bull-whip!

Hope they'll do ;)

Archived