Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plans got delayed as we wait for the kids and grandkids to show up. Just wanted to add this bio for Bokudou of Kokka No Wrestling as we wait. Maybe a few others as time allows.

"Bokudou" aka "Wild" Bill Sheffield is your typical old school barrel chested brawler from Texas complete with rope and cowbell and a wad of chaw in his cheek not to mention the unsightly tobacco juice running down onto his chest.

But even after a 25+ year career the man is still as tough as they come and highly revered in Japan due to his wild antics and rugged style of grappling.

He is widely known amongst the wrestling world as the only man to dent Death Metal's original metal mask.

Another for hellshock.

Drenzie Serca

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/DreznieSerca.jpg

Was he wearing an American flag bandanna in the pic? I missed that. :eek: I'm gonna double check a few others while I have a few minutes.

The character is Polish in the database. ;)

Great render by the way.

Was he wearing an American flag bandanna in the pic? I missed that. :eek: I'm gonna double check a few others while I have a few minutes.

The character is Polish in the database. ;)

Great render by the way.

yeah, it was a Native American/American flag head band. I missed the American flag parts on the sides.

Plans got delayed as we wait for the kids and grandkids to show up. Just wanted to add this bio for Bokudou of Kokka No Wrestling as we wait. Maybe a few others as time allows.

Bad thing about me and a chinese buffet........... I had to come back home and let it settle before we head back out in a little while. (Part 2 of the wife's b-day)

It's been an hour and I feel like I gained 2 sizes before I left the table.

I'll just figure up a reason for a Polish guy in Western Europe to wear an American flag and put it in his bio. LOL

Maybe something about how he grew up in Communist Poland. And therefore, he always admired Americans for the freedom. Throw something in about Lech Wałęsa and you solved your problem.

It's fortunate.....................because I don't have any. :D

Tattoos are easy! Simpley search out a design you like on google images, open the relavent body texture and the design in photoshop (or whatever), cut the design off it's background and paste it where you want in on the body. Save it as (body part a)tattoo.jpg in the same folder as the original. Go to the surfaces tab (if you use Daz, if not I have no clue), select the appropriate body part. under the first slider there is a box, click it and go to browse. Now simpley click on the one with the tattoo on and job done, tattoo on person. :D

I use this method a lot to do masks. You get a good effect, but it is time consuming jumping between programs or, if you're me, computers.

Also, appologies if you know this already :o

Tattoos are easy! Simpley search out a design you like on google images, open the relavent body texture and the design in photoshop (or whatever), cut the design off it's background and paste it where you want in on the body. Save it as (body part a)tattoo.jpg in the same folder as the original. Go to the surfaces tab (if you use Daz, if not I have no clue), select the appropriate body part. under the first slider there is a box, click it and go to browse. Now simpley click on the one with the tattoo on and job done, tattoo on person. :D

I use this method a lot to do masks. You get a good effect, but it is time consuming jumping between programs or, if you're me, computers.

Also, appologies if you know this already :o

Yeah, I know how to do it, but it I'm no good with photoshop. When it comes to tattoos I open the texture in MS paint and draw them manually. Takes a while but at least I can do it without screaming at photoshop for refusing to do as I ask. :D

Yeah, I know how to do it, but it I'm no good with photoshop. When it comes to tattoos I open the texture in MS paint and draw them manually. Takes a while but at least I can do it without screaming at photoshop for refusing to do as I ask. :D

Sounds like me when my computer starts running a little slow. Generally when i have 2 windows and 5 tabs each plus my Windows media player and TEW running while I'm doing downloads. ;)

Archived