Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great render. What mask is that? :)

Cheers :D

It's off the M4 bodysuit that can be found here:

http://www.ShareCG.com/pf/joequick

(Credit for the find to fullMETAL's thread)

The suit is awesome and so versitile, but texturing the thing can be a nightmare! It's the same prop I've used for El Hijo del Mexicana, Hanz, Jupiter GO!, El Americana and several others ;)

Cheers :D

It's off the M4 bodysuit that can be found here:

http://www.ShareCG.com/pf/joequick

(Credit for the find to fullMETAL's thread)

The suit is awesome and so versitile, but texturing the thing can be a nightmare! It's the same prop I've used for El Hijo del Mexicana, Hanz, Jupiter GO!, El Americana and several others ;)

Awesome. ^_^

You've been doing some really incredible work lately, especially the masked wrestlers.

Shawn Wright (alt)

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9885/shawnwright.jpg

Was working on the family portrait render and decided to do Shawn. That's a tough hairstyle to do anything with. :o

You just need to try harder.....:p That looks exactly like my render! You have done incredibly well. Will my render be used for the in-game picture whilst you use this one for the family portrait?

You just need to try harder.....:p That looks exactly like my render! You have done incredibly well. Will my render be used for the in-game picture whilst you use this one for the family portrait?

I actually like yours much better. Yours isn't so sweaty, plus it has the masked alts. ^_^

I just rendered him because I said I was going to do a family portrait and I need to render everyone in the Wright/Writzen family in order to do so. :)

PUSA's Genesis and Leviticus

Genesis:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1693/genesis.jpg

Leviticus:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8593/leviticus.jpg

They have a third sister that I have to get around to rendering at some point.

I also need to check and make sure a render isn't done already before working on it in the future. I'd just started on another worker that already had a render and then I looked and saw and was like :o.

I actually like yours much better. Yours isn't so sweaty, plus it has the masked alts. ^_^

I just rendered him because I said I was going to do a family portrait and I need to render everyone in the Wright/Writzen family in order to do so. :)

PUSA's Genesis and Leviticus

Genesis:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1693/genesis.jpg

Leviticus:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8593/leviticus.jpg

They have a third sister that I have to get around to rendering at some point.

I also need to check and make sure a render isn't done already before working on it in the future. I'd just started on another worker that already had a render and then I looked and saw and was like :o.

How many hair/textures do you have for V4 because the variety of styles appears endless. I am considering purchasing a few items to help me with female renders and was just wondering what you would suggest?

How many hair/textures do you have for V4 because the variety of styles appears endless. I am considering purchasing a few items to help me with female renders and was just wondering what you would suggest?

I probably have 110 hair styles in my data base. There are probably 400ish hair styles available that look good on V4 or were made for V3/V4, I think. I haven't quite used all of the styles in my database yet but I've done around 80 female workers so I imagine I'll have used them all at least once soon.

Some that I recommend off the top of my head (Personal favorites):

Elita Hair

Sensual Hair

April Sylphiad Hair (The whole April series is awesome, actually)

Long Story/Mystic Story

Ultimate Hair

Amarseda Hair (Everyone seems to have this)

Glamour Hair (Ditto)

3d Universe Hair

Lorely (Sp?) Hair

Shigi Hair

^^ All of those are long hairs that you can do a lot with as far as shortening/lengthening/styling is concerned. There are some really good short ones as well that aren't Vicky specific. If you want I can go through my database and give you a list of the hairs I have but I'll have to do it tomorrow (5AM CST here, about time for me to sleep :o). A good way to find great hairs is to go to the daz website, type in hair and then just look at everything they have. Renderosity has a bunch of exclusive stuff as well, but I don't think I even have an account there so I couldn't tell you what's available. :)

Also, if you want to know what a hair is post the render I used it on and I'll find it for you. ^_^

Basically though, shoot me a PM about it. ^_^

I probably have 110 hair styles in my data base. There are probably 400ish hair styles available that look good on V4 or were made for V3/V4, I think. I haven't quite used all of the styles in my database yet but I've done around 80 female workers so I imagine I'll have used them all at least once soon.

Some that I recommend off the top of my head (Personal favorites):

Elita Hair

Sensual Hair

April Sylphiad Hair (The whole April series, actually)

Long Story/Mystic Story

Ultimate Hair

Amarseda Hair

3d Universe Hair

Lorely (Sp?) Hair

Shigi Hair

^^ All of those are long hairs that you can do a lot with as far as shortening/lengthening/styling is concerned. There are some really good short ones as well that aren't Vicky specific. If you want I can go through my database and give you a list of the hairs I have but I'll have to do it tomorrow (5AM CST here, about time for me to sleep :o). A good way to find great hairs is to go to the daz website, type in hair and then just look at everything they have. Renderosity has a bunch of exclusive stuff as well, but I don't think I even have an account there so I couldn't tell you what's available. :)

Basically though, shoot me a PM about it. ^_^

A list would be incredible. I have damn near every worthwhile hair for M4 so I feel I should start to build upon my female hairstyles.

A list would be incredible. I have damn near every worthwhile hair for M4 so I feel I should start to build upon my female hairstyles.

Okay, cool. I'll make you a list tomorrow. :)

There are a few I don't even have yet that I want to get eventually (Spice Hair looks really fun) so I'll post my list and also some recommended hairs that I want to get eventually. ^_^

I'm the exact opposite. I have most of the stuff worth having for V4 but my Michael collection is kind of small. :o I just don't render males as much so I need to grab some more hair for them. I'll wait until all the females are rendered, probably. There are 184 females in the data and 92 have renders. So we're basically halfway there. :)

I'm the exact opposite. I have most of the stuff worth having for V4 but my Michael collection is kind of small. :o I just don't render males as much so I need to grab some more hair for them. I'll wait until all the females are rendered, probably. There are 184 females in the data and 92 have renders. So we're basically halfway there. :)

We still need to add a lot of free agents don't we?

We still need to add a lot of free agents don't we?

Yeah, mainly because all of the existing promotions don't have their rosters filled yet so the computer employs basically everyone in sims. :)

I know hellshock is adding 70-80ish free agents and I imagine that you and others will also add a big chunk so we'll probably wind up with around 230ish females, probably. Sounds good to me. The more workers we add, the more fleshed out the data will be. ^_^

Anyway, good night all. :)

As for being halfway there with female renders, it's kind of a running joke I have with myself. Because women are such a much smaller chunk of the database I'm always trying to work towards rendering more of them as a kind of check mark for whenever we finally get them all pictures. ^_^

Yeah, mainly because all of the existing promotions don't have their rosters filled yet so the computer employs basically everyone in sims. :)

I know hellshock is adding 70-80ish free agents and I imagine that you and others will also add a big chunk so we'll probably wind up with around 230ish females, probably. Sounds good to me. The more workers we add, the more fleshed out the data will be. ^_^

Anyway, good night all. :)

As for being halfway there with female renders, it's kind of a running joke I have with myself. Because women are such a much smaller chunk of the database I'm always trying to work towards rendering more of them as a kind of check mark for whenever we finally get them all pictures. ^_^

Yeah, I'm one of the people that loves the idea of a massive universe. Hence the rate I am doing these renders. It's also why I ask people to send lists of workers they want done so they can get on with something else like new characters etc. :) I think we are making really good progress.

http://img212.imagevenue.com/loc824/th_21231_Community_2_122_824lo.jpg

^^hellshock what's the name you gave to this worker? ^_^

Which worker? I didn't see a render in your post? :confused::confused::confused:

OK, there it is. for some reason it didn't show up when i first clicked on it.

That will be the owner of the joshi fed. "Lady Oni"

Haha, nope. I'm just doing it in the order that they appear. By the way, I have no idea what you want me to do for Death Metal.

That will be a little tricky for DM 2.0 but basically a metallic looking mask with whatever feature from that pic. I think the look of the mouth is more what I had in mind.

That will be a little tricky for DM 2.0 but basically a metallic looking mask with whatever feature from that pic. I think the look of the mouth is more what I had in mind.

What I can do is modify that demon mask I used for Hellspawn to get it as close to that metal mask as possible. It should get the desired effect but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

What I can do is modify that demon mask I used for Hellspawn to get it as close to that metal mask as possible. It should get the desired effect but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Yeah, the mouth of the demon mask would work great. I figure it would be the hardest so I always keep it at the bottom of the list.

Archived