Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another for Prophet.

Behemoth

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/Behemoth.jpg

Nice! Would it be possible to lessen the bags under his eyes, though? May be me, but he strikes me as a bit older than I envisioned.

Another for Prophet.

Helix

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/Helix.jpg

And you were worried about masks ... very cool job, London. :D

Nice! Would it be possible to lessen the bags under his eyes, though? May be me, but he strikes me as a bit older than I envisioned.

And you were worried about masks ... very cool job, London. :D

Sure, I can do that. Think I will leave it until tomorrow though as I'm pretty tired.

Sure, I can do that. Think I will leave it until tomorrow though as I'm pretty tired.

Oh sure, no problem. As we speak, I'm compiling a second list of 20 or so. Feel free to slap me whenever I become a nuisance. (Something my mother used to tell my teachers in school ... and random strangers on the street. Ahh, memories. lol)

Oh sure, no problem. As we speak, I'm compiling a second list of 20 or so. Feel free to slap me whenever I become a nuisance. (Something my mother used to tell my teachers in school ... and random strangers on the street. Ahh, memories. lol)

No problem. Like I've said; When I'm on a roll take full advantage! :)

After your list, I have another list from Rayelek to render and then nothing, so you might as well send the list soon.

Just to break away from my recent thread lurking, I just wanted to say that it's great to see this mod coming on in leaps and bounds lately. I can certainly appreciate how difficult it is to get a fictional mod off the ground, but you look like you've got a well-cordinated effort going now. Keep up the good work guys (and gal).

Also, some of the recent rendering in this thread has been truly outstanding, there's really good characterisation on many of them.

Just to break away from my recent thread lurking, I just wanted to say that it's great to see this mod coming on in leaps and bounds lately. I can certainly appreciate how difficult it is to get a fictional mod off the ground, but you look like you've got a well-cordinated effort going now. Keep up the good work guys (and gal).

Also, some of the recent rendering in this thread has been truly outstanding, there's really good characterisation on many of them.

Yeah, I honestly think this has the potential to be a top 3-5 mod in the community. ^_^

Archived