[Release] DreamVerse 2002 for TEW2010

Here is the full release for DreamVerse 2002 for TEW2010. After much work and due diligence, I have finally managed to tweak the game parameters to meet the standards I set for myself when heading into this project. The entire database has undergone some major changes, primarily to the workers. This will be the final version released unless someone wants to add in different game areas, in which case, message me and we'll hammer out the details. Other than that, enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rhqfyj

This is the DreamVerse data for 2002 by Lindsey Ann Lewis (DreamGoddessLindsey), a world centered around Imperia Wrestling Franchise and the e-wrestling world of yesteryear.

Credit goes to the following co-author: Fleisch for contributing his WWW and RWA (and all associated graphics) to the data. Credit also goes to ReapeR, Adam Ryland, shamelessposer, Sonfaro, Genadi, and Phil Parent for their contributions.

<SET NEW WORKER FREQUENCY TO HIGH!>

Version 2.0

27 promotions

506 workers

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Very minor update, some ages were changed based on new information about the game that I got. Also removed my save from the file.

Also looking for people who may be interested in adding areas other than the United States and Canada to the data. Let me know if you're interested in custom-creating other areas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no idea why Sendspace deleted my file. I guess they have a time limit or something if it's not downloaded for a 30-day period or some such rubbish. Stupid stuff. Well the link should work now, and is up with the newest data which is much more refined.

For those who play IWF, it's highly advisable that you drop the PPV carrier they start with and sign up with Imperia PPV starting at the beginning of March 2002. The default PPV carriers don't have the highest risk levels needed to put on IWF's best matches.

Sorry about the lack of attention, I've been so wrapped up in playing it that I sorta neglected the release itself. I think I'll submit it to Bobinc once I feel it's perfectly refined. Oh, and if anyone is interested, I'm still looking for people to maybe develop the other areas outside of the USA and Canada.

Update 1.05: Bugfixes all around and some new angles and storylines added. Fixed other minor things as well. Much more refined now.

• 8 months later...

After much work and due diligence, I have finally managed to tweak the game parameters to meet the standards I set for myself when heading into this project. The entire database has undergone some major changes, primarily to the workers. This will be the final version released unless someone wants to add in different game areas, in which case, message me and we'll hammer out the details.

Enjoy!

Archived