Pro Wrestling Zero: None of a Kind (0/0/0)

I dunno, the Prince of Stupid would be an awesome comedy title. Maybe have a blind ref win it accidentally, or someone just not getting that being the prince of stupid is a bad thing, and holding onto the title for years because all his opponent lay down in title matches. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno, the Prince of Stupid would be an awesome comedy title. Maybe have a blind ref win it accidentally, or someone just not getting that being the prince of stupid is a bad thing, and holding onto the title for years because all his opponent lay down in title matches. :D

How about a Prince of Stupid belt for whoever pickes the least amount of winners......Kind of like a tee-Ball participation trophy :)

Nice title I have to find use for it soon:)

I misread that as Prince Of Stupid and wondered why anyone would want to wear that belt.

Prince Of Stupid would have been a fitting name too considering that joining promotion that I run is close to a career suicide anyway:D.

I always wanted to know how to do decent matches in new feds. Can you explain this to me?

This really depends on the promotion's product and the wrestlers you have access to.

As a local fed, popular workers aren't going to sign for you, and you probably wouldn't be able to afford them anyway. So, you're going to want to get very talented unknown wrestlers, and make sure that your product is biased towards performance, not popularity.

That way, the fans care less about who is in the ring, and care more about how good the wrestlers are (a 'smarter' crowd).

So, how I personally put on good matches is I sign people who have good performance skills first and foremost - I try and sign anyone who has C+ or over, and then I try to match them up with other wrestlers who are of a similar style - I'll have a flying vs flying or technical vs technical match.

As the wrestlers learn and get more over from putting on good matches, the grades will keep rising. :D Easy. :p

Archived