Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

Like I told you in the PM, it sucks to see you end this diary that way. However, I fully understand the loss of a major star can almost cripple you especially if you have big plans for said worker.

You have something to be proud of with this diary as it was the longest running original TEW10 diary (Others have run longer but they came over from the 08 section.). That in and of itself is worth noting. Also, you managed to put up a show a week which is something not many could do.

Yeah I am really upset about having to end this dynasty the way I did but it was beyond my control. If he was just leaving and I didn't have plans to put the World Title on him then I would definately be continuing the dynasty however with him leaving and the fact that he was supposed to defeat Joey Poison for the title at Ultimate Showdown really irriated me. I spent a lot of time pushing Steve and in the end it didn't end up the way I wanted to. However I had fun with this dynasty through its over a year and a half run so I am happy with it as a whole.

Yeah I was going to end this dynasty earlier than I did but the fact that this dynasty was the longest running origional TEW 2010 dynasty was what really made me keep it going and I am glad that I kept it going as long as I did. I am really surprised that I didn't burn myself out with putting a show up once a week and doing all of those weekly columns. who knows with my next project whatever it may be if it is with a promotion that has a weekly show I might do something every two weeks just so that its not such a heavy workload as this one was. Or I might do a dynasty with a company that does monthly shows but who knows. I do know that I am not planning on starting a new dynasty next week so don't look for it. I might just wait for a new version of the game to come out (if one does come out) and if that doesn't happen it will be a while before I start another dynasty not because I don't like doing them but because I want to actually enjoy the game for once without having to worry about a dynasty because I havent been able to do so since the game was released as I started this dynasty two days after TEW 2010 came out.

That ends my long rant of a post but once again I would like to just take the time to thank everyone who ever took the time to read and/or make predictions in this dynasty as well as those of you who provided feedback. It was one hell of a ride but now its over and I hope that you enjoyed it.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived