I'm trying my hand at playing a few mods, some of which have their own title pages - where would I put them for them to appear in my game? I've looked around the site, as well as trying bobinc as there's sometimes that kind of information on there too, but couldn't see anything. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help point out where I'm going wrong.

I'm trying my hand at playing a few mods, some of which have their own title pages - where would I put them for them to appear in my game? I've looked around the site, as well as trying bobinc as there's sometimes that kind of information on there too, but couldn't see anything. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help point out where I'm going wrong.

All skins go in the "Skins" folder of the game. Most of the people who have made them also have instructions on how to install them, which is generally as simple as copying the default skins, naming the folder whatever you want (12 or less alphanumeric characters) then pasting the new skin into the new folder.

Archived