Noted errors

I dont see a place to post bugs or things that are wrong with the game so I am posting this thread to log anything that needs fixing. #1: On depth chart, tooltips on stat headers at bottom say 'Total Tackles', 'Key Run Blocks' etc when the screen shows PRM, POA etc. #2: Drag drop on Special Teams depth chart is seriously messed up for me. I try and drop a player into top Cov 2 slot and he falls in backup at Cov 9. Also have issues with right clicking to remove him. #3: My cornerbacks were tiring so I switched them around a little nd next play I found that one guy was actually playing PCB and NDB. I know there is validation on the depth chart to check that a starting CB cannot be top of the Nickel DB list but is that also the case for changes made to the chart during a game? I'll edit if/when I find others.

[QUOTE]Southern Cal ball, Q3, 2-15-USC33 (02:51) 27-17 Offense: Long Pass, Set: Shotgun, Play: SG-SE-streaks (deep pass) Defense: Stop Pass, Set: 4-4, Play: 44-pass-MZ (target pass) WR Tywan Kinchen has a step on his man. QB sees him running a streak pattern down the sideline. He rainbows the ball to him in stride. He catches it! - wait, the ref says he didn't get one foot in bounds and waves it off.USC: No gain on the play. [/QUOTE] Didn't get a foot in touch?

[QUOTE=Tim Plum]tech support is the place to post the bugs you find, people have just taken it on themselves to post here.[/QUOTE] tim a suggestion is to make a sticky above to post on the tech forum for bugs. and move all bugs related things from here to there.

Archived