DOTM: Cornellverse

DOTM: Cornellverse  

31 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• James Casey's "MAW 10 Simple Rules"
    • Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious"
    • Self's "Cverse Draft 2009: Frontier Combat Kingdom"
    • Mistaken's "Money to Burn"

Next month we'll all be in the '10 forum, I guess?

Alas, poor 2008 forums! I knew them, Casey; forms of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; they hath borne me on their back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now?

Next month we'll all be in the '10 forum, I guess?

or I may open the polls here, and embeded them in just one thread in the 2010 forum. I really don't wan't three threads bumping peoples diaries off page one.

but I've got a good 2&1/2 weeks to remember how to do that. :cool:

congrats to James casey for the up coming win.

Really thought I would do better this month :confused:, I picked up the story line, got a tv show, and got a crap load of shows out there. well maybe I should consider that the over all visits to this forum dried up.

ah well, there's always next month (yeah right :p that will go to one of the hot new 2010 diaries hopefully!)

congrats to James casey for the up coming win.

Really thought I would do better this month :confused:, I picked up the story line, got a tv show, and got a crap load of shows out there. well maybe I should consider that the over all visits to this forum dried up.

ah well, there's always next month (yeah right :p that will go to one of the hot new 2010 diaries hopefully!)

4 votes isn't so bad considering a relatively low overall turnout of voters this month. And its a tough field.

Congrats to JC, even if its a bit early!

Archived