WSX - Back In 2010

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy to say I'll be following this :p

When is Ashley debuting??? lol & It'd be nice to see more diva activity accept for seeing Carmen and Candice in the same type of segments.

Cheers :)

As for the divas, Ashley debuted on the second show as Paul London's valet/manager, if i'd have had the time to write up all the shows (i'm in December 10 and don't really have the time to write indivual shows anymore :() she played a major on screen role in London's fued with Kydman, but outside of that she didn't have any other on screen significance i'm afraid.

The divas in general, i've toyed with the idea of a title, but i struggle with women's wrestling to get any good creative ideas, that being said, i've got the base of a division if i ever choose to expand on one.

<p>Very true, this was a very original idea - and a good one.</p><p> </p><p>

Looking at what you got if you were to start a division it'd be best to do the one time female feud that lasts a few weeks and ends in a bra and panties match seeing how you have the divas portrayed - even though there's nothing wrong with the way you've done it =] yanno how ECW Kelly Kelly and Ariel had. Short little sexy feud lol </p><p> </p><p>

Candice and Carmen Electra in a drenching humiliation, HOT!!</p>

• 2 years later...

OOC: Picking this up in May 2014 now, toying with a new style of write up so hopefully i can get this up and running again.

"...1......2.......3......!!!!! Guerrero wins the title, Guerrero wins the big one! Salvadore Guerrero has finally reached the Top of the Mountain!"

"And there stands the new WSX Heavyweight Champion, Guerrero holds his title up in celebration, he said he was going to do it, but nobody ever thought it would happen, after 14 months of being undefeated, D-Wreck has finally been beaten! Guerrero can stand with his head held high, he has beaten a man that has seen off Marco Petrucci, Brock Lesnar, Paul Wight, The Rock, the list goes on! Well done Salvadore! The Guerrero legacy lives on! We leave you with your new WSX Heavyweight Champion, goodnight everybody, see you all on Friday!"

As Eduardo (Salvadore) made his way through the curtain, we all stood there clapping, the match may not have been a clinic, and DeMarco (D-Wreck) may not have been happy to lose his title to a lesser known worker, but we had to give Guerrero a chance, his popularity had increased so much so quicly that it would be criminal to ignore him!

I had dropped Marco [Petrucci] out of the title picture for the first time in over 2 years togive Guerrero his chance, it was a risk, Marco is the number 1 guy in the company, and this is the biggest risk I have ever taken in my booking career, but it had to be done.

Dave [Hebnar] warned me of the risks of giving a rookie the big title as his first shot, but i was only 20 when i won the EWA Italian Championship, i know the pressures a younger wrestler has on his shoulders to carry the company, and Guerrero is, well, a Guerrero, they've held companies up for years.

After the success of The Anni"Versus"ry 4 I wanted to kickstart the road to A5 right, this was like our "new season" starting, I was going to have to start looking at the dead wood of the roster, alot of people weren't being used right, the likes of Rene Dupre hasn't been seen since Sylvain left us, Carlos Colon (Carlito), Claudio (Castagnoli) and John Hennigan just weren't being used and i had veterans like Christian Cage just being wasted in our poor tag team division.

The developmental territories were stacked with talent, but still they had few talents ready to jump to the roster right now and make an impact, we have a womens development company, yet no womens division, where's the logic in that!

Anyway I digress, today is Thursday, the day of taping our two shows, The WSX Show and Future Shock. I held our usual pre show meeting, letting the guys know that A4 was a success and that i looked forward to us pushing on to Breaking Point in 2 months time.

I had a seperate meeting with MTV representitives earlier in the week to discuss our finances and any potential cuts, unfortunately i was pushed towards the decision to release 3 of our workers, Carlos Colon II, Rene Dupree and John Hennigan, none of which were happy with the decision, i had to foot the blame, not that i minded, but i don't like the whole "We're letting you go" conversations, i never experienced one myself in my career thankfully, but i could see how crushed these guys were. I had however managed to save 2 guys from being cut, sending Jose Maximo and Jack Lesnar down to development for a "stay of execution" as the reps put it.

But, with that out of the way i could get on to calling the show from the comfort of the announce table...

Archived