Handling incidents/drug results of all-around jerks.

I'm playing a real-world mod with WWE, and every time a Randy Orton incident comes up (and it's happened a few times), no matter what approach I take to handling it seems to backfire on me...if I take no action, he mocks me behind my back, if I take the fatherly approach he rolls his eyes, and if I bring the hammer down, he storms out. Is there a tried-and-true way of getting through to these guys, or is it just a grin-and-bear-it kind of deal?

No joke, I'm up to August 2010 and have had at least four incidents involving Orton. I think the next time it happens, I'll just bury him at the expense of my more talented openers until he asks for a release.

The bigger problem is Kurt Angle...I just stole him away from TNA, and he's the same way, a drug/steroid user who doesn't react positively to any of my responses, only he puts on better matches.

No joke, I'm up to August 2010 and have had at least four incidents involving Orton. I think the next time it happens, I'll just bury him at the expense of my more talented openers until he asks for a release.

The bigger problem is Kurt Angle...I just stole him away from TNA, and he's the same way, a drug/steroid user who doesn't react positively to any of my responses, only he puts on better matches.

Job Randy Orton to Kofi Kingston that'll make him happy:p

Archived