Wwe Inspiration

SHOW 3:SUPERSTARS

February 4th 2010

Taped show filmed in Seattle, Washington

----------------------------------------

Dark Match

John Cena & Rey Mysterio Def Chris Jericho & Randy Orton

This Match gets the crowd mega pumped and into a mini frenzy ready for the main show.

----------------------------------------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/superhead.png

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BNNrbQb8Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BNNrbQb8Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Pyro’s explode and Superstars comes onto the air, the crowd a lot more energetic than they usually are on WWE’s lowest rated programme, it seems that there is a buzz around the arena.

The show is opened by Superstars new announce partnership Jerry Lawler Todd Grisham.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/jerrylawlerR.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/todd.jpg

TODD GRISHEM

“HELLO LADIES AND GENTELMEN AND WELCOME TO THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF SUPERSTARS WERE IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON!!”

JERRY LAWLER

“And tonight Todd Superstars will be living up to it’s name as both the WWE Champion AND The World Heavyweight Champion will be in action!!!”

Graphics appear on the titantron showing tonight’s match ups, the crowd gives off a huge pop still franticly energized from the dark match.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The crowd boo’s loudly as The Miz makes his way to the ring, his tag team partner the Big Show not with him tonight.

He poses with his United States Championship much to the distain of the crowd.

He climbs into the ring and grabs a mic before raising his title in the air and bringing the mic to his mouth

THE MIZ

“Well who wants to hear the good news, THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE WEEK SO FAR!!! THE NEWS THAT PROVES ONCE AGAIN THAT THE MIZ IS AWSOME!!! Puzzled you should be, none of you dead beats in this arena or you losers watching at home are privy to sensitive information like I, THE MIZ am privy to!

For you see myself and my tag team partner happen to know next week’s guest host rather well, she is none other than, Hollywood A-Lister, the Highest paid Television Actor at this time, CHARLIE SHEEN!!”

The capacity crowd boo, more for the fact that The Miz claims to be friends with Sheen than the fact that it is he that will be the guest host.

THE MIZ

“And after talking to Charlie he has made his first decision in advance, MYSELF AND THE BIG SHOW WILL TAKE ON DeGeriatric X, Captain High Pants and THE NOSE!! For the UNIFIED TAG TEAM TITLES!! SO NEXT WEEK SHOMIZ WILL BE THE NEW CHAMPS AND START OUR DOMINATION OF THE WWE!!!”

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Paul Burchill & Daniel Brian make their way to the ring to quite a large ovation for the Brit and the newcomer, they climb in to the ring and the Miz backs into a corner not taking his eyes of either man, Paul wags his finger at the Miz and Brian signals the air title belt, showing their intentions to be the new unified tag team champs.

Miz leaves the ring and walks back first up the ramp, Burchill waves bye bye to him and Brian gives him a deep stare!

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

As we come back on the air Koslov is making his way to the ring staring at new boy Daniel Brian as Burchill looks on from the outside.

King and Todd build up the match while commenting on the strange almost pre-confrontation between Burchill & Brian and the Miz.

MATCH ONE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/superstars1.png

The match starts with early dominance from Koslov, showing his strength and power advantage, he hits a few sambo suplexes and beats on Brian a bit like a rag doll at times. He also shows he is not just a big meat head by locking in some very impressive technical submissions and hitting some very technical strikes.

Burchill looks on as his new tag team partner gets the hell beaten out of him.

Just as it looks like Koslov has complete control his go’s for a t-bone suplex toss and Brian reverses landing on his feet catching his opponent off guard, Koslov charges but his opponent ducks and hits him in the back of the head with a strong elbow, he kicks at the legs of Koslov and hits a few impressive suplexes and Technical grapples of his own, Koslov suffers a big dropkick and hits the deck, as he rises he notices Brian is on the outside apron, Koslov becomes victim of a big springboard heel kick dive.

Brian locks in his signature submission move the Cattle Mutilation and Koslov has no choice but to tap out for the second time this week.

MATCH WINNER DANIEL BRIAN

JERRY LAWLER

“A huge win for the youngster Daniel Brian, and another very impressive display”

TODD GRISHEM

“Well Koslov is a hard man to beat with a pin fall, and near on impossible to beat with a submission, and this new guy Brian has made the Moscow Mauler tap out twice in a short time, and with a manoeuvre that painful I can’t say im surprised”

Burchill & Brian celebrate in the ring, as Koslov creeps off up the ramp.

Burchill leaves the ring and begins walking up the ramp, Brian looks to follow him when out of the crowd comes Miz, he darts into the ring hits Brian in the back of the head with the title belt and then just as quick as his entrance disappears into the crowd.

Daniel is down busted open, when Burchill turns round he has missed the event, the whole thing happened so quickly that Burchill had no chance of helping his partner.

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

We return as Brian is backstage in the doctor’s office getting his head wound cleared up, Burchill is still questioning him on what happened.

DANIEL BRIAN

“I Hope Miz and Show do become champions, because next week when I lock him in the Cattle Mutilation, he’s either gunna tap, OR SNAP!!”

The audience like this new saying and cheer the wounded star.

We pan to a different area backstage and encounter John Morrison and Santino Morella,

SANTINO

“TONIGHT I THE KING COBRA, THE ROMAN GOD, THE MILAN MIRICAL THE PRIDE OF EUROPE TEAMS WITH YOU, THE FRIDAY NIGHT DELIGHT, THE SHAMEN OF SEXY THE NEXT HBK, AND WE WILL GET THE BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR ITALIA AND THE US OF A!!!”

MORRISON

“Ok Ok, calm down we need to stay focussed, Shamus and McIntyre are both tough competitors, but if we keep our eyes on the prize those two tools being beaten by us could open a lot of doors and give us a lot of opportunities.”

SANTINO

“Those two will feel the wrath of the cobra and then maybe WE will get a shot at those tag team titles soon!”

MORRISON

“No offence Santino, but I have bigger plans than the tag titles.”

Morrison’s eyes are locked on a poster of the Undertaker with his World Heavyweight Championship as he says this.

He then walks off leaving Santino, the Italian turns and looks at the picture and looks thoughtful, he sticks his tongue out at the picture and pulls various funny faces.

SANTINO

“You are not a so tough, Santino would show you who is the ream c-ampion-e and the true phenomenon in the WWE”

Santino turns to leave but walks straight into the chest of the World Heavyweight Champion, he gulps and looks up and is met by the icy stare of The Undertaker, he takes some panic breaths and runs away screaming like a little girl in the opposite direction of the dead man.

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

We return as Santino and Morrison are in the ring, Morrison shaking his head at a still flustered Santino who looks like he has seen a ghost.

Shamus’s music hits and the boo’s come quick and loud, he and Drew walk from behind the curtain both draped in there nations flag which incites USA chants from a lot of the adults in the crowd and a few of the kids, most of the kids just chant Shamus sucks.

MATCH TWO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SUPERSTARS3.png

The match starts with Santino and McIntyre, Santino puts on a good performance, showing that he is no longer just a comedy character but he is now to be taken half seriously as a wrestler, Sandino’s good start grinds to a halt as his rebound off the ropes is hit by a big McIntyre boot. Drew and Shamus then put on a tag team clinic, tagging regularly and wearing down Santino limb by limb, Drew shows the better technical skills, however Shamus technical manoeuvres are also good, but he shines in his high impact power moves.

Drew is tagged in for a fifth time and attempts the Future Shock DDT, Santino reverses this and hits a big huricanrana, both men down and crawling to their corners, the crowd wills Santino forward and milliseconds before Shamus is tagged in Santino tags in Morrison who comes in like a bat out of hell, taking down the WWE champion and The Intercontinental Champion, he powers through both of them focusing on his rival McIntyre, the ref pulls away Morrison explaining that Shamus is the legal man, Morrison turns and Shamus go’s for the pump kick but Morrison ducks and Shamus rebounds of the ropes, what Morrison does not see is McIntyre tag himself in as Shamus rebounds, Morrison throws the still moving WWE Champion over the ropes, Santino shouts warning his partner that Drew is behind him coming at great pace, he goes for a clothesline Morrison again ducks, McIntyre cant slow down and runs straight into his opponents corner and straight into THE COBRA, a groggy McIntyre turns and is hit by a huge spinning wheel kick.

Starship Pain 1,2,3!!

MATCH WINNERS MORRISON AND SANTINO

TEAM ITALIAN AMERICAN

As Santino and Morrison celebrate over the fallen McIntyre neither notice Shamus slide back in the ring, a huge Pump Kick to Morrison and a Right hand then Crucifix Powerbomb to Santino leaves the WWE Champion standing tall, still obviously angry he gets his Irish flag from outside the ring and begins to choke Santino until his face is blue.

JERRY LAWLER

“This is just sick, sick and disturbing!!”

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

As we come back on air a re-cap video of RAW and ECW is shown. (4 min’s for each show)

We then cut to a familiar face Melina who walks backstage, she gets a huge ovation.

She is confronted by Gail Kim.

GAIL KIM

“Melina, I thought you were gunna be on the shelf for a long time? What’s going on”

MELINA

“Well I am going to be out until at least after the Elimination Chamber but im here tonight because I want to ensure that when im back and im fit, I will get my chance at whoever is the DIVAS Champion.”

Mareyse confidently walks from the screen left and looks Melina up and down, then glares at Gail Kim.

MAREYSE

“Lady’s I will be out next DIVAS Champion, Gail will not be able to stop me, and Melina, if I were you, I would either stay on the shelf, or get transferred to SmackDown, because if you face me, I will embarrass you!!”

Gail Kim holds back Melina shouting at her saying she’s not worth it and to remember her injury.

Mareyse giggles and walks away leaving Melina seething.

Back In the arena The Miz’s music hits and he arrogantly makes his way to the ring holding his title high.

A Video is shown of Miz’s attack on Brian earlier, The Miz does the boo hoo actions as he watches the footage, annoying the crowd and rallying more heat.

TODD GRISHEM

“Well Brian has had to go to a local medical facility to have his wound sealed, but Miz has a much tougher challenge coming up as he takes on The Undertaker, will The Miz be able to overcome the Phenom, find out next!”

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

We return as the lights go out and the bells ring, Adults and Kids alike go nuts to the Undertakers trademark entrance.

He approaches the ring slowly as Miz starts to look more and more concerned.

MATCH TWO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/superstars2.png

The Undertaker controls a lot of the early going, but Miz shows his toughness and resiliency by fighting back many times, but every time The Undertaker takes back control.

Miz is about to become victim of snake eyes when he slides down the back of taker and pushes him into the turnbuckle, he then dropkicks the knees of the rebounding Dead Man dropping him to one knee, after hitting a few punches and kicks to the arms Miz poses for the crowd, BIG MISTAKE!! The Undertakers hand thrusts up and takes Miz by the throat, the undertaker rises as the horror on Miz’s face is clear, Undertaker go’s for the chokeslam but Miz slides out of it and lands behind Taker and pushes him into the ref, the ref is hit hard and falls out of the ring, as Undertaker turns back round he walks straight into a hard straight kick between the legs, but the referee can’t do anything about it.

The the undertaker is shocked and vulnerable, He hits the Skull Crushing Finale the Undertaker is down and out.

Miz leaves the ring and tosses the ref into the ring, 1,2,3!!

Miz cheats but gets a huge victory over the Undertaker, the boo’s are defining.

MATCH WINNER THE MIZ

The Miz celebrates like he has just won the WWE Championship, but still has enough awareness to see Burchill fast approaching the ring, he runs to the rope and stops him entering the ring.

But it soon becomes aware that Burchill intentions were not to attack but distract.

The Undertaker rises to a huge pop, and he looks very very angry!

He walks up behind The Miz, Burchill smiles a very satisfied smile and signals for The Miz to turn around, The Miz’s faces drops, he takes a large gulp turns round and receives a huge Chokeslam!!

Burchill leaves very happy and Taker drops to one knee raises his arm and sticks out his tongue, the lights go out and Miz lays lifeless.

END OF SHOW

Rating B+

A great show in the eyes of the fans, entertaining and some very unexpected twists and turns, The Miz and Undertaker didn’t work that well together but still managed to put on a C+ match this match was the one that dragged down the show from an A, but still entertained the fans.

-----------------------

Quick Picks

Daniel Bryan VS Koslov

TEAM IRELAND & SCOTLAND VS TEAM USA & ITALY

UNDERTAKER VS MIZ

Predictions Table

Tweek It 7/12

Jonny_CKY 6/12

SeanMcFly 5/12

Greg McNeish 3/12

IRISH EYES 3/12

Rated S For Scotland 3/12

TitanKiller 3/12

KingAJ 2/12

Halfman_Halfamazing 2/12

ChrisKid 0/12

Happy, not overly, professional enough to do as they are asked, yes :-) technically Shamus didn't lose his partner was pinned. And both he and taker got retribution whilst still building the Mizs popularity.

It's all for the greater good.

Please take this in the way it is intended, as a friendly tip from one diary writer to another. Before you post a show, do a vigorous spellcheck. One thing that really detracts from a diary is constant spelling errors, even more so when it is with the names of the roster.

Shamus should be Sheamus

Todd Grishem should be Todd Grisham

Macintire should be McIntyre

Mareyse should be Maryse

Also your graphics say Daniel Bryan but your text refers to him as Daniel Brian. A load of small errors like this really hurts the flow for the reader and makes it hard to get in to.

Aside from that, your graphics are very nice, and I've always been an advocate of graphics in diaries as a whole show with just text doesn't do it for me, although again, there are a good few spelling errors on the graphics themselves.

In regards to spelling errors in the graphics they are my fault as I am the one providing them for jonnygazza, I have apologized to him and will attempt to get it right in the future.

As for the show write up very entertaining, can't believe The Miz beat Undertaker, even tho he did cheat, can't wait to see what you have instore next.

WWE.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/13309096.jpg

A great show is set for this friday night, Smackdown will be having qualification matches for the Elimination Chamber.

Plus Cryme Tyme will take on the Heart Dynisty to decide who will take on the WWE Unified Tag Team Champion's next week.

Match One

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD1.png

In the first qualifying match Matt Hardy will try and force his way into the lime light by taking on Dolph Ziggler who will no doubt want to push himself into the main event

Match Two

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smd3.png

Drew McIntyre will take on the Punjabi Playboy and resurect there rivalry from the past few months.

Will the Intercontinental Champion be able to put down the Giant for the 1 2 3??

Match Three

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD5.png

Cryme Tyme VS The Hart Dynisty

Two contrasting styles, both with a point to prove.

Match Four

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMd4.png

A fatal four way wich promises to be non-stop action, the high flying and brutal power departments will all be on display

MAIN EVENT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD2.png

Two of Smackdowns most experianced superstars face off as Y2J takes on the Big Red Machine in what promises to be a thrilling encounter.

PLUS CM PUNK HAS AN ANOUNCMENT FOR THE WWE UNIVERSE, DONT MISS OUT!!!

------------------------------------------

Quick Picks

MATT HARDY VS DOLPH ZIGGLER

DREW McINTYRE VS THE GREAT KHALI

CRYME TYME VS THE HART DYNISTY

LUKE GALLOWS VS KUNG-FU-NAKI VS REY MYSTERIO VS JOHN MORRISON

CHRIS JERICHO VS KANE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/banner.png

PROWNR.NET

We at PROWNR.NET have discovred some of the biggest news in Wrestling History!! Mr McMahons hand chosen next ECW Champion is non-other than,,,,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/year%20book%20covers%2030%20percent%20finished/14.jpg

THATS RIGHT DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ECW CHAMP IS COOKIN???

In other news it is reported that after Wrestlemania we will see the resorection of one of the most arogant and brash tag teams of all time, MIZ AND MORRISON!!! expect a spell of dominance from them!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/year%20book%20covers%2030%20percent%20finished/z5cr20nm.jpg

In Preperation for TNA Switching to mondays we have reports that Shannon Moore, RVD & Jeff Hardy have all been seen at the Impact Zone, have they been to sign contracts or are they just watching the show??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/year%20book%20covers%2030%20percent%20finished/moore_shannon.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/year%20book%20covers%2030%20percent%20finished/Jeff-Hardy-jeff-hardy-1295325-266-3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/year%20book%20covers%2030%20percent%20finished/3009496.jpg

In other news ROH have signed their first ever written contract Wrestler, having pulled out of his TNA Contract negotiations at the last minuete evan after TNA had anounced his signing, Chris Hero today anounced on ROH.com he has signed a 6month written deal, his aim is to whone his skills and follow in the footsteps of Daniel Brian and CM Punk.

REMEMBER YOU CAN STILL WIN PROWNR.net's special prizes all you have to do is try and predict the winners in this weeks Smackdown card.

CRYME TYME VS THE HART DYNISTY

CHRIS JERICHO VS KANE

PROWNR.net takes no responsibility for any inacuracy on this site as all new's is reported with its source, unless there is a source it is strictly rumour.

Sorry man, but you really need to work on the spelling, the graphics are great, and I don't mind the spelling on those since I can see the picture of the person and just read the show. But the writing itself, the spelling REALLY needs to be worked on. So, if you have Microsoft Word or something like that, copy and paste your text into there, and do a spell check, because spelling can turn some, if not a lot of people away from the diary itself.

CRYME TYME VS THE HART DYNASTY

CHRIS JERICHO VS KANE

Sorry man, but you really need to work on the spelling, the graphics are great, and I don't mind the spelling on those since I can see the picture of the person and just read the show. But the writing itself, the spelling REALLY needs to be worked on. So, if you have Microsoft Word or something like that, copy and paste your text into there, and do a spell check, because spelling can turn some, if not a lot of people away from the diary itself.

I don't totally agree with you, but I get your point (because all readers ain't a countrified bumpkin like yours truly). Mr. McFly does have a good tip in there about spell checking as it helps keep those pesky people satisfied.

However, JonnyGazza, this diary is really good and gets a five-star vote from me just for keeping ECW alive. KUTGW.

Hate the name, love the finisher.

Love the finisher, plus Khali works better as a heel IMO.

CRYME TYME VS THE HART DYNASTY

Cryme Tyme are entertainers and THD are awesome as grapplers. Rather watch grapplers than entertainers sometimes.

I have no idea was Naki is involved but unless you bring back the cruiserweight title, I would release the guy as he is far too talented for hi current gimmick.

CHRIS JERICHO VS KANE

Don't know if you plan of giving Kane yet another monster gimmick but I will go with the very safe Jericho pick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/INSPIRATION2.png

Vince McMahon stands at the window of his office, Jim Ross and Stephanie McMahon sit at his desk looking concerned.

VINCE

“So next Tuesday on FX, we have this spot set for three weeks guaranteed?”

JIM ROSS

“We have three weeks trial on Fox but were going to have to exceed our current ratings or we will have to go back down to one hour or come up with a new concept”

STEPHANIE

“Maybe we should just get rid of ECW and unify the brands??”

VINCE

“No Stephanie, we have to much talent to do that, not all of them would get enough air time! We just have to hope that the plans we have will boost things as much as we predicted!”

STEPHANIE

“I just don’t think we should be sticking by ECW I think we should possibly re-brand it”

JIM ROSS

“well, that maybe a solution if we fail but I think we should continue with the original plan and try to get things rolling properly!”

STEPHANIE

“Back to the plans you’re so called handpicked future ECW Champion, how are contract negotiations going Dad??”

VINCE

“Well I think we should have him signed and ready to debut as soon as possible”

JIM ROSS

“What are our plans for the new Divas??”

STEPHANIE

“we are just putting the finishing touches on their gimmicks and storylines.”

VINCE

“We have other targets to be approaching as well, have we heard from any of them, can I begin negotiations.”

JIM ROSS

“All but target number two”

VINCE

“HOW THE HELL ARE WE MENT TO MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT HIM!! YOU BETTER HOPE THAT HE GETS BACK TO US OTHERWISE WE ARE ALL IN THE SH*T!!”

SHOW 4: SmackDown!

February 5th 2010

Taped show filmed in Denver, Colorado

---------------------

Dark Match

Justin Gabriel & Wade Barrett def Heath Slater & Michael Tarver

This match Impresses the crowd, but the kids don’t like the lack of recognizable faces!

------------------------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdheader.png

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCvYaD2t6eE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCvYaD2t6eE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFL_5BSLf5o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFL_5BSLf5o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The crowd go’s nuts after seeing the Royal Rumble re-cap video, and the pyro display just hyped up the atmosphere even more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/striker.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/todd-1.jpg

TODD GRISHAM

“LADIES AND GENTELMEN HELLO AND WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN LIVE TONIGHT FROM DENVER COLORADO, AND TONIGHT WE FIND OUR QUALIFIERS FOR THE FINAL STOP ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA!! THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!”

MATT STRIKER

“And that final brutal stop will sort the men from the boys Todd, only the cream of the crop will be able to walk into that structure and claim the last chance to headline Wrestlemania!!”

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu87mr8CzoU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu87mr8CzoU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

The crowd cheer loudly and rise to their feet as Jim Ross makes a surprise appearance and makes his way to the ring. Matt Striker and Todd Grisham also stand and applaud whilst also explaining why Jim has been off the show for so long.

Jim climbs into the ring with a mic and looks very emotional as the crowd cheer and chant JR.

JIM ROSS

“Well I never thought people would miss my Oklahoma backside so much, this,,, this is more than any one man deserves, I can’t thank you all enough for your get well wishes, and your continued support,,”

Jim Ross clearly has tears in his eyes but decides not to hide it.

JIM ROSS

“We all know that careers don’t last forever, and at my age and with my health my best years are behind me, I won’t be around to be the voice of the WWE forever, and as much as good ol’ JR is going to miss you I have had to come to terms with the fact that im no spring chicken!”

The crowd cheer Jim Ross and chant please don’t go!

JIM ROSS

“Now despite what I have just said, Im not quite ready to hang up my headpiece yet! So tonight I return to the announce table of Smackdown to be alongside two of the best up and coming announcers in the world of sports entertainment and U plan to continue until at least the next Wrestlemania, after which I plan to do whatever is best for the company.”

Jim applauds the fans and walks towards the announce table, the crowd chant 4 more years much to Jims amusement.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/striker.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/jr.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/todd-1.jpg

TODD GRISHAM

“Welcome back JR and let me be the first to say it’s great to have you back”

MATT STRIKER

“And let me say it’s an honour to be able to work alongside you, and im sure you feel the same about having the chance to work alongside myself.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo20.png

JIM ROSS

“Well its amazing to be back guy’s and Matt believe it or not the pleasures all mine, I haven’t come across someone who’s been as biased and controversial yet thoroughly entertaining since I teamed up with a young Jerry Lawler, let’s just hope that you learn the humility a bit quicker than he did”

TODD GRISHAM

“I don’t see that happening anytime soon JR”

MATT STRIKER

“SHUT UP TODD WHY ARE YOU EVAN STILL HERE!!”

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Chris Jericho is booed loudly by all the kids and most of the adults, a few muffled cheers can be heard but only vaguely. He marches to the ring with an annoyed look on his face.

He climbs into the ring and adjusts the tie on his expensive looking suit looks at the crowd in disgust, then at JR with the same look, he picks up a mic from the corner of the ring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo2.png

CHRIS JERICHO

“You sheep make me sick, you are all applauding a man who thinks he knows so much about morality and honesty, well JR let me tell you, I am an honest man, a respectable man, a role model and I am the best in the world at what I do!! And you Jim Ross are just as bad as all these hypocrites and sheep who buy their tickets each week and think that gives them the right to boo and jeer the best in the business, a man who does no wrong, a man who lives his life being honest and maintaining integrity, and cheer the likes of you, and the likes of the liar, the cheater, the opportunist not to mention the man who attacks people from behind, the man who stole my Royal Rumble win, Edge. ”

The crowd cheers loudly at the mention of Edges name

CHRIS JERICHO

“my point exactly, Edge you better take this advice and take it on board as a matter of urgency, when I win the World Heavyweight Championship in the elimination chamber, AND I WILL!! I guarantee it!! Face the WWE Champion, because if you face me, I Will end your career!! Unlike when you selfishly got injured, leaving me without a tag team partner, If I face you at Wrestlemania, there will be no fairytale comeback, there would only be you sitting at home, reminiscing about the glory days, when you had the privilege of working as my sidekick!!”

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Jericho faces the titantron and is less than impressed to hear Edges music. The crowd goes berserk as Edge becomes visible in the crowd standing on top of one of the aisles, microphone in hand, and being hounded by fans who security struggle to hold back.

He and Jericho lock eyes and as Jericho’s face goes a dark red and the anger in it becomes visible due to Edges interruption, Edge looks the opposite, his huge grin causing Jericho yet more frustration.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo9.png

EDGE

“Chris, Chris, Chris, making guaranties like that, knowing full well that no matter how much you try to convince us all that you’re the best in the world, we all know Chris that you are snivelling big mouth who has never ever lived up to his own hype, and if somehow you do manage to slither and crawl out of that Elimination Chamber as Champion, well I would see you as an easy target, and well, maybe it would make sense for me to take the easy path and challenge you, but hey we are getting ahead of ourselves!!”

CHRIS JERICHO

“HEY YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU INGRATE!! I WILL WIN IN THAT CHAMBER AND WEATHER YOU CHALLANGE ME OR NOT YOU WILL NEVER EVER DEFEAT ME AT WRESTLEMANIA!!”

EDGE

“Well we will have to wait and see, but first if I were you I would focus on tonight, I mean beating Kane’s a hard enough task as it is, I can’t imagine it being any easier when your looking over your shoulders, scared that at any minuet, behind the referees back, you could get hit by a Spear, and your dreams could be over before you even close your eyes!!”

Jericho looks furious and the capacity crowd chant Edges name and go banana’s as his music hit’s, Jim Ross & Co build the hype around tonight’s match and the added threat of Edges interference.

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

MATCH ONE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD1.png

Matt gets the fan favourite ovation that has become the expected since becoming a face again.

Dolph however gets a very subtle reaction, boo’s from the kids, silence from most adults and a few muffled cheers.

The match gets under a slow start, Matt Hardy controlling most of the opening hitting a few power moves but mostly locking in arm-bars and a few sleeper holds, the crowd gets well and truly behind Matt as he wears down his opponent, after hitting the side effect and pandering to the crowd Matt decides he should try and wrap this one up quickly, however Dolph has other ideas reversing the Twist of Fate into a DDT, both men lay on the canvas, Matt in pain, Dolph exhausted, both men rise to their feet and exchange blunt stiff blows. Dolph eventually gets the upper hand and hits Hardy with an enzuigiri. The match becomes an open back and forth encounter both men having stints of control, putting on a good show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo3.png

Eventually out of no ware Dolph hits the Zig-Zag.

Dolph Ziggler wins the match, but in fairness it was a very open contest Dolph just happened to pull out something special when the time came.

MATCH WON BY DOLPH ZIGGLER

ZIGGLER QUALIFIES FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Dolph celebrates, the crowed is less than impressed that their favourite has not won, a graphic comes up showing Dolph is now in the Elimination Chamber Match, and JR, Striker and Grisham hype up the brutality of the chamber.

CM Punk walks backstage followed by the straight edge society, he bumps into Theodore Long.

CM PUNK

“Teddy Teddy, Teddy how is every little thing”

THEODORE LONG

“Things are fine Punk but im in a hurry, there are things I need to take care of”

Long try’s to pass but Gallows blocks his way and punk looks at Long with a smug face.

CM PUNK

“Don’t be so hasty, now as you know I will be making a big announcement tonight, and frankly Theodore,,, I think you will be very interested in it, so how about you pin back your ears listen to what I have to say and then we can make arrangements on how to make memorable huh Theodore!”

*COMERCIAL*

As we return Batista is on the phone

BATISTA

“Yea, well Hart had it coming; he was never that good anyway!!”

RAW’s John Cena enters the room, Batista says his goodbye’s, and stands to face Cena, he asks him what he wants in a rather abrupt manner, Cena smiles before slapping Batista across the face, breaking his sunglasses in the process. Batista’s looks ready to explode Cena smiles and walks out shouting back.

JOHN CENA

“SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!”

The crowd eats up this segment, Batista doesn’t look happy at all.

We hear the music of Cryme Tyme hit and back in the arena the crowd gives a pretty decent pop, as the two Brooklyn hoodlums make their way to the ring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo15.png

However the same pop isn’t received when the Hart Dynisty make their entrance, neither are there any boo’s the most no eventful entrance in recent times.

MATCH TWO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD5.png

The match gets off to a very fast paced opening Tyson Kidd starting off against JTG, Kidd had a slight power disadvantage which lead JTG to taking the early advantage dropping his opponent with a stiff right and then hitting a few ground impact moves, Cryme Tyme make quick frequent tags as DH Smith gets more and more frustrated that he hasn’t had a taste of the action.

The audience (kids and woman mostly) get really behind Cryme Tyme, but they are soon silenced when Kidd reverses a Shad suplex by hitting an arm drag then as Shad tries to get to his feet Kidd nails him with a kick to the back. He quickly tags in Smith who runs to his opponents corner and knocks JTG from the apron, then as Kidd hits a dropkick to Shad he reels backwards towards Smith who pulls of a five star German-Suplex.

The continues with a few two counts for the Hart Dynisty but Shad hangs on.

After a few more tags for each team and some back and forth action the crowd is sent into a frenzy as it looks like Cryme Tyme is about to hit their G9 finishing move on DH Smith, Natalya however ends any hope of this by distracting the referee allowing Kidd to low blow JTG, Smith escapes Shads lock and his opponent suffers the Hart attack, the ref turns just as Kidd rolls out of the ring and whips JTG into the crowd.

Smith covers Shad 1,2,3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo1.png

A win for the Hart Dynisty and the reaction from the crowd is now a few boo’s and jeers from Kid’s and a mixed reaction of applause and jeers from the adults.

Its become apparent that the Hart Dynisty need to be showcased more if they are to get over as heels or faces.

They have the talent but are in need of time to shine if they to ever be pushed.

MATCH WINNERS THE HART DYNISTY

KIDD & SMITH WILL FACE THE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS NEXT WEEK

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

We return as a video is played recapping RAW.

The Announcers then recap on Vince’s announcements on ECW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOz46PRp-c4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOz46PRp-c4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

The audience is generally happy to see their new Womans Champion, she fly’s to the ring with the energy that has become expected of her, the audience find this energy infectious and cheer louder and louder.

Mickie James climbs the turnbuckle and holds her Championship high in the air before taking hold of a mic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo16.png

MICKIE JAMES

“For anyone who has ever been bullied. For anyone who has ever been driven to their knees and made to feel small and like they can’t take it anymore, last night I won back this title for all of you, TO PROVE THAT BULLYS SHOULD NOT, CAN NOT AND WILL NEVER BE WINNERS!! LAST NIGHT MICHELLE McCOOL AND LAYLA WERE SHOWN THAT THERE TWISTED WAYS WILL NEVER CRUSH GOOD HUMAN NATURE!!!

Now that they have been sent packing, I want to make it known, I will be a fighting Champion, weather you think you’re not good enough, weather you think your to small or to big it doesn’t matter, if you have a passion for this business and have a dream then I don’t mind getting in this ring and defending my title in the spirit of competition!”

"excuse me!!"

The boo’s defining, it’s become obvious that nobody, child, adult man or woman can stand Vickie Guerrero.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo17.png

VICKIE

“EXCUSE ME!!!!! Now Mickie as executive assistant to SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long I think I should be the one to let you know, next week Michelle McCool will be invoking her re-match clause, but that’s not the worst news, because I have to admit that I am not a fan of yours, in fact it’s woman like you who pander to everyone and try to be all nicey nice and grab the fans who make powerful, intelligent and INDIPENDENT woman like me lose respect from our audience, and this, this cannot be tolerated, not one little bit!! So I have organised a way to try and teach you how to gain some decorum and become tactful like myself! And that’s to have someone beat the rainbows and sunshine out of you!!”

From behind the former Woman’s Champion Michelle McCool and Layla enter the ring and destroy Mickie leaving her in a heap on the canvas, Michelle picks up her belt and holds it high before slamming it on top of her victim.

We go backstage to Josh Matthews.

JOSH MATTHEWS

“Hi I’m Josh Matthews and I am joined at this time by the Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre”

The crowd boo and jeer the young Scott.

JOSH MATTHEWS

“Now Drew tonight you face the 7 plus foot Punjabi Warrior The Great Khali the winner will qualify for the Elimination Chamber, how have you prepared for this match and what kind of game plan can you have for a man of that stature.”

McINTYRE

“Preparations?? Game plans?? Tonight a fight for my life so that I can compete for a title I think is destined to be around my waist, and when I beat the Punjabi PRINCESS I will take my rightful place in a World Heavyweight Championship main event, then I will destroy everyone in that chamber, and become the holder of the Intercontinental Championship and THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! I AM VINCE McMAHONS HAND CHOSEN SUPERSTAR!!! AND I WILL TAKE OUT ANYTHING IN MY WAY WEATHER IT BE SEVEN FOOT TALL OR A LEPRACAUN RUNNING ROUND ON A PRIME TIME SHOW!!! ”

Drew storms off, his promo was rather poor and didn’t get the best of reactions not causing much heat at all more of an awkward silence.

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

The show comes back on air as the Great Khali’s music begins, the crowd react nicely as the giant Indian competitor and his manager Runjin Sing make their way to the ring, some members of the audience even dance along to the Bollywood style music.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo14.png

Drew’s music hits and the opposite reaction is heard as the audience boo the young Scottish heel and his long drawn out entrance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo13.png

MATCH THREE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smd3.png

The match gets under way and Khali controls most of the early going, picking up and slamming the Intercontinental Champion on many occasions, he also hits a few large and loud chest slaps in the corner of the ring, every time Drew tries to get in any kind of offence he is swatted away by the big man.

The match is only a few minutes old when Khali goes for the chop, Drew however ducks this and Khali nails the ref, with the ref down the young man from Scotland nails Khali with a straight kick to the groin, dropping him to his knees, he leaves the ring and gets his Title Belt, first he nails Runjin Sing with it to stop any possible interference then he slides into the ring and drops the belt to the mat.

He strides over to Khali who is still on his knees and in a lot of pain, he hits his trademark Future Shock DDT onto the title belt and grabs the ref trying to bring him back to consciousness, the ref still dazed begins to get up as Drew go’s for the cover.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo12.png

MATCH WON BY DREW McINTYRE

DREW QUALIFIES FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

A cheap finish and a short match but this gets Drew much more heat than the promo did as he celebrates his qualification.

The announcers look back over the contest and explain that it was all Khali until the ref got hot, and how Drew stole this match, Striker defends Drew’s actions explaining when you face Khali a victory is a victory no matter how it was gained.

We go backstage as John Morrison is putting on his wrestling boots, the fans cheer mildly as his picture appears on the titantron.

He is approached by CM Punk and the rest of the straight edge society, the fans don’t take kindly to them once again making an appearance and they boo loudly giving the preacher and his disciples a lot of heat.

CM PUNK

“John Morrison, the Friday night delight, getting ready for the big match tonight, ready to step into the ring with the straight edge enforcer Luke Gallows.”

JOHN MORRISON

“You could say that, what is that you want exactly??”

CM PUNK

“well John as you know I have a huge announcement to make a little later tonight, now I don’t need help with any preparations like I did from Teddy Long, but there is something I wanted to ask you, you see I know we both have conflicting lifestyles, we both have different ways of,,, expressing ourselves, and tonight I fully expect you to give it your all and make it a challenge for Luke, but there you see lies the problem, because you see I need Luke to qualify for the Elimination Chamber in the grand scale of things, so I have a proposition, tonight you help Luke clear the ring, let him get the three, and then not only would Luke, Serena and Myself be eternally grateful, but I would promise you the first shot at the World Heavyweight Championship when I eventually re-claim it, how does that sound??”

The crowd boo Punks proposition, Morrison looks lost in thought for a moment before smiling, putting on his coat and getting in Punks face.

JOHN MORRISON

“I see a few holes in that offer Punk, first of all I plan on winning tonight and winning the World Heavyweight Championship anyway, two I don’t see you getting any ware near that title any time in future weather I am Champion or not, and three, I just don’t like you!!”

CM PUNK

“don’t be a fool John, this can either be done peacefully or it can end really bad for you it’s your choice!!”

JOHN MORRISON

“I prefer to do things my way, the peaceful way tends to be boring, a lot like your stupid rants and preaching sessions. I’ll see you and the two cue tips out there later”

John walks away leaving behind a very disgruntled Straight Ede Society.

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBaUjpgNHmw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBaUjpgNHmw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The older fans like the fact that Undertaker has gone back to one of his clasic themes.

The kids like the Undertakers "new" theme.

The Undertaker makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation from the audience, he takes his time filling in the air time that usually would not get used with his long entrance.

As he does all his trademark moves turning the lights on etc the crowd get louder and louder cheering their hero. He grabs a microphone, whilst not always being the best on the stick it matters not to the crowd who always love hearing what The Dead Man has to say.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo19.png

UNDERTAKER

“In two weeks at the Elimination Chamber, 5 other men will be locked inside a demonic stricter, unable to escape the pain and suffering, the torture of both the body and mind I have in store for them. This World Heavyweight Championship will be in my possession as I enter the Chamber and so shall it when I exit, leaving the body’s of my victims in twisted heaps, wishing they had never walked through the chamber doors.”

Neither the audience or The Undertaker are impressed at Jericho’s interruption of the promo

CHRIS JERICHO

“Undertaker, I think it’s time you understand something, you are not the dominating, intimidating force you once were, you are a slave to these sheep, these hypocrites, you’ve become a pathetic sideshow Champion, ware as I am the best in the world at what I do today!! I AM THE FUTURE CHAMPION I AM THE ONE WHO WILL TAKE THAT BELT FROM YOU I GAURANTEE IT!! And I will book my place in the chamber by destroying your pathetic brother, the big ugly shadow of his former monster self!! and Undertaker, I wouldn’t watch to closely not only will you see, nobody likes watching family get seriously injured!!”

Jericho’s music hits and he walks backstage with a smug look on his face, Undertaker is furious as he paces through the ring.

Backstage we see Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Kung Fu-Naki and the Straight Edge Society in a four way spit screen walking towards the ring.

TODD GRISHEM

“The fatal four way qualifier is next up”

MATT STRIKER

“Four men will try and stake there claim to be contenders for the Undertakers Championship”

JIM ROSS

“Which one will come out on top we find out NEXT!”

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

As we return Kung Fu-Naki is already in the ring as is Gallows as CM Punk and Serena look on the outside.

John Morrison’s music hits and he comes to the getting a very good pop from the crowd who were all impressed with his recent performance and had a lot of respect for him standing up to Punk and co.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo4.png

Rey Mysterio gets the bigger pop of the two as his music hits and he sets off his pyro’s before interacting to kids wearing Mysterio masks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo11.png

MATCH FOUR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMd4.png

The match gets underway and Gallows go’s straight for Morrison and the two brawl viciously into the Morrison holding his own against the stronger more powerful gallows.

Funaki and Rey put on a good show, whilst both high flyers and very quick the contrasting Mexican and Japanese styles blend well together and the two show good Chemistry.

The ref becomes distracted as Funaki puts Rey in a submission, taking advantage CM Punk pulls Morrison’s leg distracting him long enough for Gallows to elbow his opponent in the back of the head putting him down.

With one out of the way Gallows go’s for the smaller men.

Funaki and Mysterio double team up on Gallows and hold their own but the constant threat of interference is distracting and allows Gallows to take control.

He stays strong hitting many impact moves (Suplexes, Powerbomb’s etc) but not managing to put anybody down for the 3.

The turning point comes when, Punk who is busy applauding Gallows does not notice Morrison stand up behind him, stare down the back of his head before hitting a Shawn Michaels style superkick as he turns around connecting directly to the chin!

Morrison then slides in and attacks Gallows.

The match is very open from here each man having there spells of dominance (including Funaki who is putting on a great show showing he is not just a comedy worker) but Gallows again takes control, throwing Morrison and Funaki from the ring, but as he turns round Rey Mysterio hits him with kicks to the leg’s and hits some very quick strike moves, eventually hitting a dropkick to Gallows knees sending him to the floor and onto the rope’s, the crowd know what is coming, he hits the 619.

Before he can make the pin Funaki surprises everyone and hits a flying martial arts kick from the top rope putting down Rey, but again before a pin can be made Serena distracts the ref allowing Punk to slide in and hit the GTS on Funaki he then revives Gallows before sliding out of the ring again.

Gallows then hits the Gallows Pole on both Rey and Funaki, but again Morrison is determined not to let him be the victor he slides back in and hits yet another superkick this time on gallows, he goes for the cover but Punk gets on to the apron but becomes victim to a flying forearm, Morrison then hits the Starship Pain on Gallows 1,2,3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo5.png

MATCH WON BY JOHN MORRISON

MORRISON QUALIFIES FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

A great display all round by all four athletes but Funaki and Morrison stole the show, not to take anything away from Gallows, Mysterio, Punk and Serena who all added to a 5 star match.

Morrison celebrates but this is momentary as Punk storms the ring with a chair and hits stiff straight shots on Morrison then the other two competitors then helping Gallows to his feet.

Punk replaces with his microphone and preaches the message of Straight Edge as they walk up the ramp, as they reach the top of the ramp onto the stage Punk turns round and faces all the men in the ring and the audience.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo10.png

CM PUNK

“It’s now time for my big announcement! Now I have had this cleared by Teddy Long and the WWE board thanks to helping an influential member of that board turn his life around and expose him to the wonders a Straight Edge lifestyle can lead to. Now many of you may be wondering why there were only four qualifying matches tonight, well that’s because I AM AUTOMATICALLY ENTERD INTO THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!! But hey that’s not the big announcement, I am just bragging, for you see this announcement is like non-other in WWE history, for you see since helping this anonymous board member we have been able to organize a few improvements for the company, first of all like the Undisputed Tag Team Champions the Straight Edge Society is free to appear ware we want whenever we want, and the second part of this announcement,,, wait you drinkers, you smokers YOU ADDICTS don’t need to know the rest yet, let’s just the second part will become apparent, how will you know you ask, let’s just say you will just know!”

*COMERCIAL BREAK*

We return as the huge flames of Kane’s entrance hit’s, he gets a warm reaction (no-pun intended) from the fan’s as he makes his way to the ring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo6.png

Chris Jericho’s reactions in comparison full of a different kind of heat as the fans boo and jeer him as though he was public enemy number one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo7.png

MAIN EVENT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/SMD2.png

The match is one of high quality these two veterans of the ring showing how a match should be, twists turns, up’s down’s and both men highlighting their strengths while masking their weaknesses.

Kane’s strength and slow power moves ware Jericho down well but he is unable to take full control as Y2J’s technical skills allow him to stop Kane’s momentum at regular intervals and lock in a strong of submission moves.

The audience gets really behind the match clearly impressed by the show they are witnessing, the mood turns sour as Jericho try’s to pick up a victory by grabbing the tights of Kane in a roll up and the audience start really getting behind Kane and giving off some real heat and distain to Jericho.

After some more back and forth action Kane uses his power to take control and eventually go’s for the Chokeslam but as Jericho go’s up he breaks the grip on Kane’s hand and as he falls from his hands he somehow kits the Codebreaker.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo8.png

MATCH WON BY CHRIS JERICHO

Y2J QUALIFIES FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

A simply outstanding match the audience at home and in the arena know they have seen a wrestling match of the highest calibre but the kids are definitely not pleased that Jericho won.

The unfortunate thing is how the match is then tarnished by Jericho’s actions, grabbing a chair and taking it to Kane mercilessly paying a lot of attention to his back and legs, he then locks in the Walls of Jericho (the brutal version with the knee driven into the neck and back).

The Lights go out for a few seconds

The crowd go nuts

The Lights go on

The Undertaker is stood in the ring and hits Jericho with a huge big boot, he picks him up and begins to beat on him, Jericho pushes Undertaker away and try’s to escape but runs into another big boot, this time from Kane, Jericho rolls out of the ring and darts up the ramp to avoid further beatings from the two.

The show ends with an Image of the Brothers of Destruction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/smdpromo18.png

END OF SHOW

-----------------

Rating A

The best SmackDown show of recent times and a huge boost in popularity.

-------------

Quick Pick's

Dolf Ziggler def Matt Hardy

Hart Dynisty def Cryme Tyme

Drew McIntyre def The Great Khali

John Morrison def Gallows,Funaki & Mysterio

Chris Jericho def Kane

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/wwe.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/ECTS2.png

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to thank UK band The Arctic Monkey's for providing us with the official ELIMINATION CHAMBER theme music.

Sheffield based Arctic Monkeys have become a worldwide phenomenon, and we take one of their greatest hits and tag it onto a brutal backdrop for what promises to be an unforgettable event.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/wwepunk.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/13305006.jpg

This Mondays RAW will be an action packed occasion as not only will the Unified Tag Team Championships being defended, but the WWE Champion will be in action against one of his ELIMINATION CHAMBER opponents.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/GUESTHOST.png

Guest Host Charlie Sheen has already made his controversial mark, making a match up for the Unified Tag Team Championships.

What will the reaction be for this week’s guest host, will he be villain of the week or will he be forgiven by the WWE Universe??

The Match in question see's Degeneration X take on the new team of United States Champion The Miz and former Unified Tag Team Champion The Big Show.

Will DX be able to take down these new challengers or will these two capture the gold??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/rawmatch3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/rawmatch4.png

ELIMINATION CHAMBER opponents go head to head, both men will be looking to gain some momentum as they head towards Satan’s Structure!

Two men who won’t be involved in the ELIMINATION CHAMBER have been pitted against each other by tonight’s guest host and will face of in an intriguing encounter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/rawmatch5.png

And then in our main event The Viper Randy Orton will take on WWE Champion The Celtic Warrior Sheamus, these two men have had some brutal matches in the past, and now they face off again in a rehearsal for the brutal CHAMBER match!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/rawmatch2.png

PLUS AFTER THE SLAP FROM CENA TO BATISTA ON SMACKDOWN

WE MAY BE IN FOR A CONFRONTATION OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/rawconfron.png

DAILY DIVA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/DD.png

------------------------------------

RAW QUICK PICKS

BIG SHOW & THE MIZ VS DX

TED DIBIASE VS KOFI KINGSTON

JACK SWAGGER VS MVP

SHEAMUS VS RANDY ORTON

------------------------------------

Results Table

Jonny_CKY 11/17

SeanMcFly 8/17

Tweek It 7/17

critical-23 4/17

Greg McNeish 3/17

TitanKiller 3/17

KingAJ 2/17

ChrisKid 0/17

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/wwe.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/13372804.jpg

CONFIRMED MATCHES

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/EC2.png

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/EC1.png

SUPERSTAR OF THE DAY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/sotd.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/p25.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/1.png

A shock return for the Rated R Superstar, not only winning the rumble but hitting the WWE Champion with a Spear.

He has put the whole WWE on notice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/2.png

A huge and resiliant performance from the ECW Champion this past tuesday, and Christian overcame all the odd's can he repeat this on tuesday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/3.png

The Miz did the unthinkable and scored a pinfall victory against The World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker, boosting him from his position of 9 last week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/4.png

Chris Jericho scored some impressive victorys this week but has not done enough to hold on to the number one spot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/5.png

A huge week for John Morrison who scored some impressive victory's and showing a huge drive for sucsess boosting him from his position of 11 last week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/6.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/7.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/8.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/9.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/10.png

11 CM Punk

12 Carlito

13 Kofi Kingston

14 Shelton Benjamin

15 The Hart Dynisty

16 Drew McIntyre

17 Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

18 Kane

19 Dolph Ziggler

20 Brian & Burchill

21 Rey Mysterio

22 Jack Swagger

23 Mickie James

24 Mareyse

25 Funaki

------------------------

Here we are at the end of week one, would be good to get some feedback on things so far, I have tried to fix my spelling and grammer dramitcally starting with Smackdown, and I have tinkred with the show layout and presentation.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wrestling/banner.png

PROWNR.NET

MAIN HEADLINE!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/tnarumour.png

TNA ANOUNCE SIGNING OF JEFF HARDY AND JOEY MATTHEWS! ON THERE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!

INSTANT PUSH FOR HARDY, A FEW YEARS HEARD WORK BEFORE ANY RECOGNITION FOR MATTHEWS, WE THINK THATS A GIVEN!!

AND AT THE SAME TIME HOLD A PRESS CONFRENCE ANOUNCING THERE INTENTIONS TO REIGNITE THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/hulkrumour.png

Other News

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/kennedyrumour.png

Ken (Kennedy) Anderson has pulled out of Hulk Hogan’s Wrestling tour, weather this means negotiations have gone stale with TNA or quite the opposite he his set to appear on TNA television very soon is still unknown.

It is rumoured that AJ Styles has walked out of a TNA taping recently claiming he has not been utilized properly.

Are tensions growing between AJ and TNA??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/ajrumour.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/mcguinessrumour.png

Nigel McGuiness has officially left ROH, but which way is he heading, some people claim he is WWE bound but Wrestling purists claim he is not going to WWE or TNA and opting for a tour of Japan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/jagblade/wwedotcom/TV-MA.png

It is rumoured that the WWE will be PG no longer after the Elimination Chamber, sources from the inside are reporting that the multi national company will be going TV Mature in an attempt to grab back some the older fans and to try some more ruisqe and entertaining storylines.

It is also rumoured that if this hapens WWE will edit some PG freindly versions of the shows and air them at different times so they do not alienate the younger viewers.

-------------------------------

REMEMBER YOU CAN STILL WIN PROWNR.net's special prizes all you have to do is try and predict the winners in this weeks RAW card.

BIG SHOW & THE MIZ VS DX

TED DIBIASE VS KOFI KINGSTON

JACK SWAGGER VS MVP

RANDY ORTON VS SHEAMUS

PROWNR.net takes no responsibility for any inacuracy on this site as all new's is reported with its source, unless there is a source it is strictly rumour.

Started a new game on TEW, and I am a lot happier with the way things are going with that than how they are with the game in this dynisty.

I will go a few months ahead and then maybe start another story, this time free from bad spelling and grammer and much more appealing all round.

Archived