Not really sure what to do next.

I have a regional, performance-based promotion in the USA. I am at C- pop in the Great lakes, my home area, E+ in Tri-State, and E- in Mid-Atlantic. I'm not where I need to be to get on TV yet. I'm on my way to cult, but I'm not sure what good it will do, as the type of US wrestlers I need to put on good matches have all been signed away. My product goes:

Key

Realism

Heavy

Traditional

Medium

Modern

Pure

Right now, I am putting on C+ shows, but that doesn't raise my popularity much in my best region. I used to put on better shows, but the workers I had got signed away. I am running two cards a month, and thinking about 3, but this doesn't seem like the best plan.

Anyone have any suggestions about what I should try to do next? Perhaps the answer is simply patience, but I'm interested to hear what all of you think.

Your product looks like some of the Japanese feds (PGHW, GCG - although I haven't got the game in front of me to confirm this) - so have a look at their rosters and see what type of wrestlers they have near the top, and what their main skills are. I think you will find the skills you mention are all good - just maybe add stamina too and put on nice long matches (30+ mins)

Archived