study hall hours

Meat, I dont think thats possible since every player is different I put 10 hours on one guy and he went down and got suspended while another guy I put 5 and he went up. It depends just how dumb he is I still dont like how this is done in the game, I had a top 20 school with a top 3 in the nation RB that got suspended, do you think any big school would allow this situation?? some easy basket weaving classes or maybe little xmas bonus for a few of his teachers :) Show me one example in the last 20 years a top heisman candidate got suspended fr grades in real life?

From the beta forum, note this info was for one of the old builds not not 100% sure how will this apply to the final game, but it's at least a starting rule. Academic Probation, how does it work? [QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]It's a uniform aid in all grading periods. The basic rule of thumb is 10 hours should get a kid eligible with decent intelligence and work ethic (over 50). If he has a low value of either, you may need 15. Use 5 for a kid with a high intelligence or work ethic that just missed the GPA (ie, 1.95).[/QUOTE]

Archived