Promotion Buyout

Im currently playing a game where my promotion just hit Global. There is a regional company, millions in debt, fallen from Global and have high paid superstars on their roster, so they never make a profit…. However they wont sell, I wouldn’t normally use the editor but last time this happened the company just closed because he refused to sell, so what would I need to edit to make him willing to sell?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr.Macho" data-cite="Mr.Macho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26892" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im currently playing a game where my promotion just hit Global. There is a regional company, millions in debt, fallen from Global and have high paid superstars on their roster, so they never make a profit…. However they wont sell, I wouldn’t normally use the editor but last time this happened the company just closed because he refused to sell, so what would I need to edit to make him willing to sell?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At a guess, it's either that they haven't been in debt for a long enough time, or the owner's personailty is such that he isn't willing to sell. So fiddling with the owner personality looks like a good start.</p>

• 1 year later...

Archived