Single Game Records?

I was wondering if single game records would be included in the full version of the game? In the demo records are only kept for seasons and careers. Also will there be all-time team vs. team records, possibility to look up past Top 25 final polls, as well as past conference standings, and conference championship game results? Thanks for whoever can answer these questions.

Thanks Tim I think most important would be the ability to look up conference standings from the past, as well as Top 25 polls. Second to that would be individual and team records. I hate to bring it up, since on another board someone accused both Arlie and Jim of taking each others ideas, but I really like how TCY had records setup, and if Arlie could set it up in a similar way that would be awesome. ----------------- I thought of something else. Be able to track coaches victories, as well as all-time team victories would be pretty cool too.

I agree on this as well. I think that TCY kept records really well, and hopefully this game will be set up similarly. I like the idea of keeping coaching records as well. On a side thought will there be the option to see your schools win/loss records against all teams?

A couple of more things that I thought would be interesting to track, would be all-time home and away records... Conference individual and team game/season/career records... Point records for game/seasons/career... A nice list that summarizes all national champions in one screen... All-time results for when a #1 team faces a #2 team during the season... I also mentioned earlier about being able to look up past final top 25 rankings, but how about pre-season top 25 ratings as well? If all these things slow down the game, than how about make an option for extensive record keeping, while those who want a fast game, can check the normal record keeping option? I love everything about the game, except the lack of a history section in the game. College football is so much about traditions and history. I would like to have the history of our games tracked well by the game, so the user dosn't have to track everything manually by hand, if they want individual single game records, any kind of team record, as well as past rankings. I just thought of another record to track, would be records in bowl games. So and so player gets 250 yards rushing in the Rose Bowl would be an example of one. Or playoff records could be tracked as well.

Archived