Diary of Despair Vol. II: Life In The Land Of Supreme

Is SWF on HBO now? Good grief.

Fun shows F-bombs aside. I really like the SWF theme music you picked out. It feels appropriate. You've got a reader out of me (I just have to remind myself this is on Showtime or something).

- Sonfaro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to cut the man down over a small thing! I like your diary so far I hope it stays afloat.

Although im not as gung-ho about the cursing as the others. Maybe a Jerry "The King" Lawler-esque "OH MY GOD" from one of the commentators would have made it more believable.

Also I only heard the Steve Frehley cursing. Was there any other cursing I wasn't aware of?

I hear you all about the swearing - I believe there were two F bombs dropped. It was meant to show a slight inclination towards the 'attitude' mentioned in the first two 'meetings' post, as a precursor to the SWF ramping up the action and physicality more, Jack Bruce's to portray how he's close to breaking point, and Frehley just because I thought it would fit his character, but if people are dissaproving then I'll try and use it very sparingly. Oh, and in the Eisen segment where it's blanked, it was c0cked, as in "raised" an eyebrow. Just in case that got anyone confused.

Still, I appreciate all the positive feedback, and hope I've gained some more readers for the PPV, which is next. I should have the WHFO preview up within a day or two.

The swearing must stay.

It seems to me that SWF right now is a full forward attitude to the extreme type wrestling show. This isn't the WWE, this isn't even attitude era WWf, this is SWF! Anyway, while I read, I imagine that the words are bleeped on TV but we all know what they're saying.

Great job, I'm really loving this and now definitely not going to try to start my SWF diary lol.

The swearing must stay.

It seems to me that SWF right now is a full forward attitude to the extreme type wrestling show. This isn't the WWE, this isn't even attitude era WWf, this is SWF! Anyway, while I read, I imagine that the words are bleeped on TV but we all know what they're saying.

Great job, I'm really loving this and now definitely not going to try to start my SWF diary lol.

Well, I'm glad somebody enjoyed it at least :)

I thought the same thing about the SWF, as it seems with the characters and the amount of risque in the product, that they'd be moving away from the family friendly entertainment. My comedy match bombed anyway, so it proves maybe the SWF audience isn't into the cuddly stuff so much anymore. Either way, I will probably be using it, but much more sparingly as it has annoyed more people than not (although on tv, they would be bleeped :D)

Still, I really appreciate the kind words Kohral, and would love to see you start a SWF diary!

Well, I'm glad somebody enjoyed it at least :)

I thought the same thing about the SWF, as it seems with the characters and the amount of risque in the product, that they'd be moving away from the family friendly entertainment. My comedy match bombed anyway, so it proves maybe the SWF audience isn't into the cuddly stuff so much anymore. Either way, I will probably be using it, but much more sparingly as it has annoyed more people than not (although on tv, they would be bleeped :D)

Still, I really appreciate the kind words Kohral, and would love to see you start a SWF diary!

It's not so much that it annoyed me as it was jarring to see. Risque product or not, they're still a network show you know? Even in the heyday of the attitude era I can only recall the F-bomb being dropped during the DX segment with all the things they weren't allowed to say, and once with the Rock who was doing one of those nursery rhyme promos of his and his target didn't interrupt him in time.

So it's not that I'm squeamish or that I don't understand what you're going for... It was just surprising jarring to me. This is your dynasty, and I like it. I just have to remind myself you're HBO's version of Sports Entertainment.

- Sonfaro

To be fair when I made my comment on the swearing, I did not realise that Risque was set at High with the SWF (thought it would have been at Medium), so with that I definitely have less problem with the worker's dropping an odd F-Bomb here or there. Just got to imagine that the network would be there ready with their beeper. :p

It's not so much that it annoyed me as it was jarring to see. Risque product or not, they're still a network show you know? Even in the heyday of the attitude era I can only recall the F-bomb being dropped during the DX segment with all the things they weren't allowed to say, and once with the Rock who was doing one of those nursery rhyme promos of his and his target didn't interrupt him in time.

So it's not that I'm squeamish or that I don't understand what you're going for... It was just surprising jarring to me. This is your dynasty, and I like it. I just have to remind myself you're HBO's version of Sports Entertainment.

- Sonfaro

Indeed, but that was also in the late 90's. I seem to recall the word "faggot" being bleeped also, but now you can say it on network television without going through censorship. Also, since this IS the C-Verse, we could imagine that the whole FCC drama of the mid-2000's never happened and that they're probably more relaxed in terms of swearing. Now, if he does a promo where Hannah Potter gets butt naked and starts riding the North American Championship belt in the middle of the ring... then that's a little harder to imagine... awesome... but more difficult...

I see where you're coming from though.

Anyway, let's get this preview for the next show going on!

- Sonfaro

I hear you, Sonfaro, and I wasn't taking a shot or anything. I appreciate your viewpoint on it, and I agree that perhaps there was an overuse considering they are on a big network, but then I think maybe the network would be willing to have swearing seeing as the SWF is risque to start with. Still, I do get where you're coming from, and I still appreciate that I've got a reader in you! :)

Tigekinney, I agree with the whole SWF risque at high part, I didn't notice, and when I did I thought everybody else would know (seeing as I seem to get everything last in TEW), but I'm just happy to know a writer of your prestige is still on board.

And Kohral, again you're being my white knight! :p I thank you for that, and you may have given me some ideas for Hannah Potter ...

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/PPV%20logos/SWF_WhenHellFreezesOver.jpg

When Hell Freezes Over Preview

On Thursday night, the Supreme Wrestling Federation and it's biggest superstars invade the Manhattan National Center to show you what happens When Hell Freezes Over! The best in the world will be fighting it out for honor, for revenge and most importantly, for the glory of gold.

All three of these will be contested in the main event of the evening as Jack Bruce tries to regain the title he lost a month ago to the 'Heir to the Throne' Eric Eisen. It's been extremely well documented the struggle Jack Bruce went through during his second title reign, being physically and mentally beaten down to breaking point. After beating the man he though responsible, Rich Money, at Christmas Clash, Eric Eisen revealed himself to be the real mastermind and promptly defeated Bruce for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Eric Eisen has kept out of the ring since, whereas Jack Bruce has just come off an exhausting match with Angry Gilmore on Supreme TV, as well as near nine months of abuse. Can Bruce overcome the odds and become a three-time World Heavyweight Champion? Or will Eisen show he's as devious as he's proved himself to be thus far and walk out with the gold?

In another deeply personal war, the SWF's long time hero Christian Faith will go one-on-one with the largest athlete in the world, the "Red Collosus" Marat Khoklov! The iconic Faith stopped Marat issuing a horrific beatdown on his debut at Christmas Clash, something the giant has obviously taken personally, decimating Faith on the first Supreme TV of the year and throwing him through the announcer desk! Faith, whilst injured, personally requested the match, which was reluctantly accepted by Richard Eisen. With this two stepping into the ring, there's a real danger of somebody getting hurt. The question is who?

A rivalry that has begun recently and quickly become heated is that between Angry Gilmore and Lobster Warrior. Gilmore has said he's tired of the disrespect he recieves from the fans who pander to mediocre entertainment acts like Lobster Warrior. The Undersea Crusader told Gilmore he would prove that he can wrestle on par with Gilmore himself, and still be the fun character he has proven himself to be over the years. Will Gilmore prove that wrestling reigns Supreme, or will Lobby pull out the stops and score a 'W' for entertainment?

In championship action, 'Big Money' Brandon James defends against Joe Sexy. Sexy is a former North American Champion himself, but it almost seems as if his attentions are more focused on the beautiful manager of James, Emma Chase. This would be a mistake, as there is arguably nobody on as big a tear as James right now in the Land of Supreme, but there's always the possibility that Sexy is putting to use some tricks he learned on the other side of the fans favour and playing mind games with "Big Money."

The Tag Team Championships will also be up for grabs as the unlikely team of Valiant and Jack Giedroyc defend their newly one titles against two sets of former champions: The Amazing Bumfholes and The Pain Alliance. Randy and Zimmy are two high flying youngsters who certainly have an agility advantage, whereas Big Smack Scott and partner Kurt Laramee are definitely the powerhouses in this match. Will the all round balance the champions bring be an advantage or a disadvantage?

'The Destroyer' Remo issued an open challenge two weeks ago for somebody to try and stop him at When Hell Freezes Over. Whilst it's true the powerhouse has been almost unstoppable in recent months, it's also true this has factored in his increase in arrogance. Will his open challenge prove that he can beat anyone, anytime, or will it be a reality check for him?

Two polar opposites meet in the ring at When Hell Freezes Over, when Frederique Antonio Garcia meets 'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley. On the last Supreme TV, Frehley left Garcia laying in the ring after being told by increasing threat Vengeance that they wouldn't face off yet. FAG took this as an opportunity to take on Frehley, but Frehley isn't the kind of man that likes being made an example out of. While many see this as a foregone conclusion, could a possible appearence by the Vigilante, or even just the threat of his presence, take away Frehley's concentration and allow Garcia to get the biggest win of his career?

To round out the line-up for this monumental event, the first Pay Per View of this decade, we have an exciting match promising to deliver in the ring, when Marc DuBois takes on Rich Money. Whilst Money has found himself in the fans good camp since he was played by Eric Eisen, he still seems to feel his attitude falls short of their adoration. Marc DuBois meanwhile relishes in the reaction the Supreme loyal give him as he continues to tell them it's the Year Of DuBois. A match announced exclusively on SWF.com, this one is sure to be a great match between two of the SWF's finest wrestlers. Make sure to catch this and all the other action only Supreme can deliver, make sure you purchase When Hell Freezes Over for Thursday night!

When Hell Freezes Over Card:

SWF World Tag Team Championship - Giedroyc & Valiant © vs. The Pain Alliance vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Steve Frehley

Marc DuBois vs. Rich Money

SWF North American Championship - Brandon James © vs. Joe Sexy

Lobster Warrior vs. Angry Gilmore

Remo vs. ??? [Additional points for guessing! Hint: he's on the default SWF roster]

Christian Faith vs. Marat Khoklov

SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Eric Eisen © vs. Jack Bruce

SWF World Tag Team Championship - Giedroyc & Valiant © vs. The Pain Alliance vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

- I suspect they'll get a decent run before dropping them. I'm hoping you keep them as an actual team and continue building the division. There aren't many popular tag teams in SWF around this time if I remember correctly.

- Vengeance will make his presence known sometime though, during or after the match I reckon.

- Rich will get the win. Marc will look good in defeat.

- James retains via Chase distraction. I suspect Sexy will get his girl soon enough though (he always does:cool:)

- Tough one, but I'm going with Lobby. I think the loss will drive Gilmore to do something sinister though.

Remo vs. Robbie Retro

- Remo will have an undefeated open challenge thing until one of the main eventers (Frehley I'm assuming) or a new inquisition (Be a nice way to introduce former TCW talent if and when they become available) takes him down. Robbie's usually one for the future, so I expect a six seven minute affair with Robbie looking good before being destroyed.

- via DQ or something. Marat's creative control will limit what you can do with him, and a win over Faith will catapult him to far to fast. The announcers can state that no one has ever pinned him.

- There's a chance Bruce could win the match, but I suspect Eisen will find a way to keep the belt. I mean he only just won it a month ago. Rich will become involved somehow, furthering their feud.

- Sonfaro

A good card overall, and I like how you're making us wait for stuff like Frehley/Vengeance and Money getting a title shot.

Interested to see you bill them as an "unlikely duo," I see them as a kind of natural fit, both wholesome gimmicks with pretty managers, though I guess yes they aren't a team in the default data and only won them recently...I like the idea of them slowly getting to know each other and building up a run as their personalities come out. In my game I had them after a while just chilling out and Giedroyc just be like "uh, man...what's your name?" to give Val an actual name lol, as his gimmick seems very old school to me.

Hope to see Brandon drop it and move up eventually (esp. with your awesome alt lol) and Sexy move up the card, but a switch here doesn't feel right yet.

Remo vs. Gregory Black [Additional points for guessing! Hint: he's on the default SWF roster]

I haven't seen Black anywhere in this diary which surprises me, you mentioned he almost got owned by Khoklov so maybe bringing him back with a new persona or whatever, and this could serve as a starting point, I don't know. Either way I love the idea of him and Remo facing off in an all out athletic match.

Agree with the screwy finish of some sort, drag the feud out for a while. Though I wouldn't worry about Marat's creative control, most of your main eventers will be at A* soon enough and if they are he'll put them over, not like you're gonna be having him pick up shock losses to guys in the midcard anyway.

Champs retain here, I agree that for now you should keep Giedroyc & Valiant together for the forseeable future, they would only get lost in the shuffle if they went singles at this moment in time.

Can't see this going to well for FAG

Money's established himself in the main event, DuBois still needs to pay his dues a little bit more in the midcard.

Sexy will distracted and Big Money will take full advantage

Gilmore for the win in this one, if these two gel in the ring then I can see them putting together a decent upper midcard programme against one another.

Remo vs. Bart Biggz

Whoever the challenger is they're going to get squashed by Remo. This does look to be the starting point for the classic main eventer with nothing better to do Open challenge series until someone either (a) an established main eventer (b) a rising star or © a debuting talent ends the streak.

The DQ win makes sense here, as Khoklov still gets to look like an unstoppable monster.

Can't see Bruce winning the belt back this early.

Honestly, I can never get those two over as champs and I think the Pain Alliance is more fun to write for.

Obvious, but necessary. Expect some post-match shenanigans.

In my current SWF game, I'm burying Marc on purpose to try and humble him.

Creative Control ftw

Better momentum, gimmick and he's pretty much a guaranteed star in the making. I really like Angry Gilmore, but he's one of those rare talents that are "just so good, you HAVE to have them help train the younger guys".

Remo vs. Robbie Retro

Can't see it happening with Greg because the guy could have a legitimate career ahead of him. Robbie is unfortunately a joke. He'll be an SWF mainstay, but barring an awesome cocaine induced heel turn, he'll be a joke.

I've played multiple games using both outcomes of this match. IMO, if Marat loses, I always see him as less... of a monster, and in a monster heel dominated promotion like SWF, that means he always gets lost in the shuffle. However, I can see Faith winning this by DQ with an exceptionally brutal beatdown by the Russian afterwards.

Rich Money is so pissed at everyone that he comes in, destroys both men and Eisen retains because he managed to crawl on Bruce first.

This looks like a great card. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

SWF When Hell Freezes Over - Thursday, Week 2, 2010

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/PPV%20PNG%20Logos/SWFWhenHellFreezesOver.png

From the Manhattan National Center; 30,000 sell out in attendance!

Announce Team:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Non-wrestlers/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Non-wrestlers/AnaGarcia_alt1.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FduXYJc9VA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FduXYJc9VA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="205" height="25"></embed></object>

He was a Man Under Pressure ...

"JACK BRUCE IS THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AGAIN! HE DID IT, DUANE, MY GOD HE DID IT!!"

A man who had everything ...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, THE ROOF IS COMING OFF THIS PLACE!"

A man who would never fall ...

"Nothing To Lose, 2009 and JACK BRUCE is the two time Supreme Wrestling Federation World Champion!"

But some - had other plans -

"Jack Bruce, viciously assaulted!" "Jesus, Jack Bruce, left laying once again! "Somebody, anybody needs to stop this! Our world's champion is helpless!"

"MONEY! I KNOW IT'S YOU! YOU CAN'T BREAK ME, RICH! BETTER MEN HAVE TRIED!

"Brucey ...for the last time: I am not behind this. If you're offering, though ...I will take that title shot ..."

Christmas Clash 2009 - One Month Ago

"And this has been a brutal, vicious battle between Jack Bruce and Rich Money for the right to call themselves the best professional wrestler in the world!"

"Both men have a good claim after this, Peter! I can't believe what we've witnessed here tonight!"

"But Rich Money, in the drivers seat - BAM! Plants Jack Bruce with the Money In The Bank, and are we watching Jack Bruce's title reign come to a tragic end tonight Ana?"

"Rich Money, up top - DOLLARS FROM HEAVEN! MISSED! MONEY TOOK THE RISK TO GUARENTEE THE WORLD TITLE, AND HE PAID FOR IT! JACK BRUCE, NEW YORK MINUTE!! THE COVER, ONE ...TWO ...THREE! HE DID IT! JACK BRUCE RETAINED THE TITLE AGAINST THE MAN WHO HAS MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL, RICH MONEY!"

"Jack Bruce ...who would've thought such a talented man could be so ...stupid?"

"Wait a minute ...is that? Is it? OH MY GOD, THAT'S ERIC EISEN! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!!"

"Jack, Rich Money wasn't the man pulling the strings. No, he was simply a pawn ...he was MY pawn. And he didn't even know it ..."

"Wait a minute, what is Eric saying here? Is he saying - "

"Your nemesis, Champ? The man who's made your life unbearable? IT'S ME!!!"

"ERIC EISEN?!? Wait, why is ...why is the bell being rung? No, it can't be? It can't be!! Eric Eisen has got a match with Jack Bruce NOW?! Bruce is damn near dead out there!!

"This match is scheduled for one fall ...and it is for the SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!"

"Oh no! This can't be happening, Peter!"

"Bruce, swings wildly, Eisen ducks! Look at Eisen, he's much bigger than I can remember him! Eisen's got him! EISEN DRIVES HIM TO THE MAT WITH A FALLAWAY FACE PLANT! WHAT A MOVE! EISEN COVERS, NO! NOT LIKE THIS - THREE! DAMMIT!!

"Your winner, and NEWWWWWWW World Champion - ERIC EISEN!!!"

Tonight, in 2010 ...When Hell Freezes Over ...It's time for revenge!

"ERIC - keep that title nice and warm, because at When Hell Freezes Over, IT'S COMING HOME BABY!!!"

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_bplus.jpg

The fans of the Supreme Wrestling Federation are acting like they need to be sent to a mental asylum as thousands upon thousands of pyro shoots up into the air, signifying that the first pay per view event of 2010 is underway! Everybody is having a great time and prepared for a night of the best the SWF has to offer.

Peter Michaels: WELCOME TO WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER 2010! I hope you're strapped in for what's sure to be a wild ride, SWF fans, I'm Peter Michaels and I'm lucky enough to be sitting here with the beautiful Ana Garcia!

Ana Garcia: I can't even hear myself, Pete! These Supreme fans are ready, and you know what? So am I!

PM: We've got the SWF World Championship on the line between bitter enemies Eric Eisen and Jack Bruce in the main event tonight, but before we get there we've got numerous other wars to get through.

AG: There's no doubt about it, not least of which being Angry Gilmore facing Lobster Warrior, which is coming up right now!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Angry Gilmore vs. Lobster Warrior

This one takes no time in getting underway, with Gilmore overly eager to put away the Lobster early, which Lobby actually takes and turns it around on the Angry One, dodging his attacks and landing some nice dropkicks and arm drags in the early going, which only goes to further frustrate Gilmore. Lobby continues playing to the crowd to prove his entertainment part of the arguement, but Gilmore manages to catch him with a clubbing blow to the back, knocking Lobby into the turnbuckle headfirst. Gilmore puts the boots in until the referee pulls him away. Gilmore carries on his offense with increasing vigour and almost a sense of pleasure. Lobby though, manages to flip out onto his feet on a back suplex and rolls Angry up, but only gets a two! Lobby starts to take the advantage back, sweeping out Gilmore's legs and working on him with a ground game, again showing Gilmore the masked man can indeed wrestle. Gilmore starts showing signs of frustration, missing a few too many strikes, and leaving himself open to a Shell Fish Shock! Lobby covers, 1 ...2 ...Gilmore gets his foot on the bottom rope! Lobby gets back to his feet and whips Gilmore to the ropes, but on the rebound Gilmore baseball slides through Lobby's legs, and before he knows what's happening, he gets planted with the Anger Management! The three count is academic as Angry Gilmore scores a 'W' for wrestling. A match that was great, but was sort of brought down by the crowd.

Winner: Angry Gilmore in 14.13 via Anger Management.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_cplus.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg

The Amazing Bumfholes are backstage and cut a promo on the upcoming SWF World Tag Team Championship match. They say that their quickness and agility will be the difference maker in making them 4 time champions tonight. Just a quick segment to see how these future stars entertainment value was coming along; and they did fine.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_c.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/SWF_Tag.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/SWF_Tag.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/ZimmyBumfhole.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/JackGiedroyc_alt1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Valiant.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/BigSmackScott.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/KurtLaramee.jpg

SWF World Tag Team Championship

Three Way Elimination Tag Team

The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Giedroyc & Valiant © vs. The Pain Alliance

All three teams look hungry, and in the opening stages it degenerates into a six man brawl with everybody trying to get their shots in. Valiant gets dumped out of the ring by Laramee, Zimmy gives Randy a boost and sends him flying over the top rope with a moonsault onto Valiant! Giedroyc slugs it out in the ring with Big Smack Scott, who the fans continue to treat with contempt, slugging it out, but the larger Scott manages to wear down Giedroyc with some big strikes, nearly pinning him with a Smack-Hammer (Polish Hammer). Giedroyc tags in Valiant as Smack tags out to Randy Bumfhole. Randy comes into the ring high velocity, bouncing off the middle rope and landing a reverse cross body on the tag champion. He and Zimmy make frequent tags, showing their superior tag experience, and use many double team moves, but also look to be wearing themselves out. Valiant tags out to Laramee who comes in with a brutal Yakuza kick to Zimmy on the apron, who hits the guardrail. Laramee turns his attention to Randy and puts the boots in the corner, picking him up and lifting him into the position for the Switchblade Powerslam, but he turns into a missile dropkick from Zimmy! BSS makes a blind tag as Randy goes to cover Laramee, but it doesn't count. Whilst Randy is enquiring why, the legal man Scott hoists Randy from the canvas and puts him down with the Ego Trip to eliminate the Bumfholes!

Elimination #1: The Amazing Bumfholes

Valiant is straight into the ring and clotheslines Scott down once, twice, three times! He picks up the Smacker and hooks him up, taking him over with a suplex and covers, but Laramee breaks up the pin and drags Scott over to the Pain Alliance's corner so he can make the tag easily. Laramee is in and beating down on Valiant, who defends himself as well as he can but Laramee's powerful strikes start wearing the champ down. Laramee charges in with Valiant in the corner, but Valiant gets the boot up! Laramee is reeling as Valiant comes charging out and hits the Patriot Missile! Both men hit the canvas as Giedroyc is desperate for the tag in the corner! The fans will Valiant on as Laramee slowly starts to stir, seeing Valiant crawling and goes to stop him, but it's too late! Giedroyc explodes into the ring, as Scott enters on the other side to stop the momentum building, but instead Giedroyc comes CRASHING ON! Scott rolls to the outside as Laramee is up and hooks Giedroyc up, Switchblade Powerslam, reversed! Giedroyc slips out, Laramee is defenseless, CRASHING ON! Giedroyc covers, 1 ...2 ...3!

Elimination #2: The Pain Alliance

Winners: Giedroyc & Valiant in 10.56 to retain the World Tag Team titles.

PM: And the champs retain!

AG: I notice that Dawn wasn't out here with the champs tonight, Peter.

PM: I wouldn't want my beautiful manager anywhere near Big Smack Scott either, Ana. She'd probably get her neck broken.

AG: Well played, Michaels.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

It can only mean one thing:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

FAG is on his way to the ring! Despite the reaction he receives (especially from the hostile Tri-State crowd), he joyfully prances to ringside, circling the ring once for good measure, playing his his feather boa and climbing into the ring rather ...suggestively.

FAG: Hello, hello my precious fans hello!

"FREHLEY'S GONNA KILL YOU!"

FAG: Now, I know that you're all horrified at the savage nature of men like Steve Frehley and what he did to my beautiful self on Tuesday! I needed a few pedicures afterwards, shall we say? All I wanted was to ask him if he would kindly take a match with me tonight, but no, he had to assault me like the caveman he is. Well Steven, you're going to feel all the might of Frederique Antonio Garrrrrrrrrcia! Just ask any other men who have, and they'll tell you -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

AG: Don't speak too soon, brother!

PM: 'Cause here comes the Dark Destroyer himself!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/SteveFrehley_alt4.jpg

Frehley steps out onto the stage, standing still and looking around the 30,000 sell out in attendance who all go crazy for the brutal former SWF World champion! Frehley roars, and takes off, flying down the ramp as FAG readies himself for action!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_bminus.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/SteveFrehley_alt4.jpg

The bell gets rung as Frehley catapaults himself into the ring, but FAG is straight there, stomping the Dark Destroyer down into the mat. FAG drops down into a front face lock, gyrating all the while, enraging the audience, and supposedly Frehley, who gets to his feet, elevates FAG off the mat and throws him into the air! FAG hits the mat face first from at least 6 feet in the air and holds his jaw, but has no time to prepare for Frehley swooping in and exploding with a T-Bone suplex! Frehley stays on the offense, dominating FAG completely, overpowering him and shrugging off any punches FAG throws. Frehley backs FAG into the corner, forcing Garcia to shove Frehley hard, sending him into our referee Shane Stones! Stones is knocked to the mat and takes a few seconds to regain his bearings, giving FAG enough time to punt Frehley right in his Dark Destroyers! Frehley doubles over, and FAG hooks him up DRILLING him with the Romeo Is Bleeding (Spike DDT)! He covers, 1 ...2 ...NO! Frehley kicks out, as FAG's eyes grow wide! He picks Frehley back up, hooking him for Romeo Is Bleeding again, but Frehley twists out, and takes off the flamboyant stars head with a short arm lariat! Frehley goes on a tear again, and when he plants FAG with Frehley's Comet, it's all over.

Winner: Steve Frehley in 10.28

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_cplus.jpg

Frehley raises one hand in the air, staring out into the hard camera, the look in his eyes showing pure intensity. He paces the ring for a few moments, before a few gasps from the fans make Frehley wonder what's happening. Before he can figure it out for himself, he knows as the ring tears open and a hand grabs him by the leg! Frehley struggles as the hand keeps an iron grip, trying to pull him down underneath the ring! Frehley eventually breaks free, falling onto his back and scrabbling away from the hole in the canvas. Slowly, the painted face of Vengeance appears from under the ring -

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/SkullDeBones_alt2.jpg

- a small smile on his face as his snake-like tongue flickers out from his mouth momentarily, licking his upper lip in a sickly fashion. Frehley stares in shock for a few seconds before snapping into rage mode and lunging towards the exposed head of Vengeance, but a plume of smoke erupts around the Vigilante, and when it dissipates, he's gone again! Frehley looks down into the hole, frantically searching for his enemy but Vengeance appears to have eluded The Dark Destroyer once more.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_bplus.jpg

PM: And Frehley, narrowly avoiding being sucked into the depths there!

AG: What does Vengeance want with Steve Frehley?

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/BigCatBrandon_alt8.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Non-wrestlers/EmmaChase_alt1.jpg

The North American Champion Brandon James is backstage with the beautifully seductive Emma Chase, who wears a modified suit that still makes her look sexy as hell. Her and Brandon cut a promo on the upcoming title defense against Joe Sexy. Brandon mostly stands there looking big and nasty with his championship belt, and Chase does most the work, although occassionaly she doesn't sound completely sold on trashing Sexy ...

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_bminus.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/SWF_NA.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/BigCatBrandon_alt8.jpg w/http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Non-wrestlers/EmmaChase_alt1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/JoeSexy.jpg

SWF North American Championship

Brandon James © w/ Emma Chase vs. Joe Sexy

As Joe Sexy comes out, once more he almost seems more attentive to Emma, who stands on the outside, choosing never to make eye contact. Brandon attacks Sexy from behind, shoving him into the turnbuckle and unloading with kicks to the stomach. Sexy falls to a sitting positon in the turnbuckle as James starts giving him the facewash, but is quickly pulled off. When the match got more even, though, there was a clear lack of communication as the two struggled to find even a neutral chemistry. Luckily, both guys are professional enough to keep the match from totally falling apart. Sexy looks overmatched at many points, but to his credit he never goes down and he keeps fighting no matter what 'Big Money' throws at him, even evading the Big Money Move and hitting the One Night Stand! Thanks to Emma and her wiles, this doesn't get Sexy the three or the title, instead, a few minutes later, it leaves him open for the Brandon Bomb Drop, and Brandon puts his feet on the bottom rope for good measure to retain, while Chase looks on, impressed, but at whom?

Winner: Brandon James in 11.05 via pinfall to retain the North American title.

PM: A great match there, it's just a shame that for all his talent, "Big Money" doesn't feel he can win fairly.

AG: Either way, it means he comes out of another show with that belt still around his waist, and that's gotta feel good.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/RichMoney_alt3.jpg

The fans explode for Rich Money walking the corridors backstage, looking for something. He is curiously inspecting doors, and when he comes across the most lavish ones he can find, he knocks, then enters.

Rich Money: You wanted to see me?

A large leather chair spins around, reminiscent of a Bond villain, to of couse reveal -

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Non-wrestlers/RichardEisen_alt2.jpg

The boss, Richard Eisen! Eisen looks at Money with a deadly serious grimace, as Money stands opposite his desk, not willing to give anything away.

Richard Eisen: Money, it may come as no surprise that I liked you, way back when, when you knew what you wanted. You were my kind of guy, Rich. These days, not so much, but the point is I did like you.

Money: I'm sorry, but is there a point to this?

Eisen: Just wait a damn minute while I finish. Rich, Eric came and talked to me yesterday. He told me that you and your childish vendetta against him were a distraction for him whilst he has real issues with Jack Bruce to deal with.

The rage seeths onto Money's face, but only slightly.

Eisen: And you know what? Bruce vs. Eisen - it makes me money, and I like money. I like money a lot. You of all people should understand that, Rich, it's your name for Christ's sake! I can't afford to have you messing things up, but I do appreciate where you're coming from, that's why I didn't count you out completely.

Money: What are you talking about?

Eisen: Tonight, if DuBois beats you ...you won't get a title shot at my son. Ever. I'm sorry but that's the compromise I had to come up with.

Money: THAT is a compromise? I thought you were the boss, the guy nobody messes with? Now you're being your sons personal problem solver? Pathetic ...

Eisen: Well if you win, you'll prove yourself and we can see about you and your 'revenge' or whatever it is your after.

Money sneers, turns his back to leave, but looks over his shoulder as he reaches the door.

Money: Good job I'm going to win, then.

With that, he's gone. Eisen looks on, optimistic and concerned all at once.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_a.jpg

PM: Eric Eisen is a snake, getting his father to put stipulations on matches like that. As far as I can see, he's ducking Rich Money!

AG: If you believe in karma, Peter, you know that Rich will have some answer to Eric's actions, sooner or later!

PM: Next up, we find out who will answer Remo's challenge -

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Remo_alt2.jpg

Before Peter Michaels can finish, the music of 'The Destroyer' kicks in and he swaggers out in front of the crowd, who bathe the 27 year old bad ass with boos. The amount he cares is probably zero as he continues out to the ring, and doesn't pick up a microphone, just waits. Before long, a theme pops the fans -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlF6TLr2jog&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlF6TLr2jog&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

It takes a few seconds, but before long the 'True Athlete' Gregory Black explodes onto the stage!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/GrouchoBling_alt3.jpg

In his usual entrance routine, he jumps around on stage, pumping up the fans, before setting off on a sprint down to the ring. He jumps up to the apron and clears the top rope with ease, keeping his eyes on Remo. Remo just stares smugly back as Ric Young rings the bell.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/Remo_alt2.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/GrouchoBling_alt3.jpg

Remo vs. Gregory Black

These two supremely athletic superstars get it underway with a standard tie-up, Remo uses his power to get the upper hand, forcing Black into the ropes for a break. The two tie up again, this time with Remo twisting Black into an arm wringer, but Black rolls to the mat, kips up and reverses it into an arm wringer of his own, stepping over the arm and attempting a mule kick, which Remo ducks and the two are at a stand off! The fans pop as Black charges in, goes up into a tilt-a-whirl and lands back on his feet, Remo is stunned for a second by his quickness, and he dropkicks Remo, sending him out of the ring! Remo takes a few seconds to regain his bearings, then slides back in with caution. Remo's amazing athletic prowess for a guy his size begins to take shape, as he starts bouncing off ropes, charging around the ring at pace and landing diving forearm shots, big flying reverse elbows and generally moves a man his size has no business doing. With the moves and counters coming quick and fast, this match develops into somewhat a show stealer. Gregory Black manages to hold his own against Remo in a situation that nobody would ever have grasped when he has one half of High Concept, even clocking Remo with a big roundhouse kick to the jaw, springing up top and getting insane hang time on a moonsault for the cover, 1 ...2 ...Kick Out! Black decides to go for the biggest win of his career, setting up for the Fade To Black, but Remo blocks, whips Black at the ropes and on the return, catches him with the brutal STO known as The Destroyer! The pinfall follows as Remo wins his open challenge, but in a way harder than he probably anticipated.

Winner: Remo in 13.04 via pinfall.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_b.jpg

Next up, the Supreme Screen lights up, showing what has led up to the huge match up between Christian Faith and Marat Khoklov, and reminding ius all of the build up and the brutal assault laid out just over a week ago ending up with Faith through the announce table. The video ends with cuts between Faith, broken, and Marat screaming a challenge to the Iron Man on Tuesday.

AG: I have a feeling it's about to get quite violent, if you're kids aren't in bed yet parents, it might be time to do that. Hold me, Peter.

PM: With pleasure, Ana.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/MaratKhoklov_alt1.jpg

Marat Khoklov comes out to red and yellow pyro, signifying Mother Russia, flying even higher than the 7'1'', 506lbs monster. Khoklov wears a scowl on his face as always, not even acknowledging the fans presence in the arena, despite all the 30,000 are willing on Faith. When he arrives, the roof blows off the place as the battered "Supreme Archangel" looks to slay yet another giant. The bell is rung, and the two men just stand opposite each other, staring. Marat pants heavily, his shoulders heaving every other second as he's chomping at the bit, Faith defiant, nevous and assured.

And then, it starts. Marat takes on step forward, and in retaliation, Faith comes flying out of his corner, leaping through and smashing Khoklov with a huge forearm smash! Khoklov actually gets rocked for a second, but then grabs Faith by the head and throws him back across the ring. Faith gets right back up and charges back in, firing off huge punches that would knock other men out, but the Russian Giant continues to push Faith back every single time. Khoklov swats Faith with a huge overhand right as Faith crumples to the mat, getting up more slowly with everytime he's knocked down. Still obviously hurt from the assault at Khoklov's hands, Faith goes outside to take a breather, but the monster reaches over the top rope and grabs Faith by the hair, pulling him up onto the apron with ease, but Faith manages to drop down, getting Khoklov's neck across the top rope! Faith climbs slowly up to the top turnbuckle as all the fans are on their feet, Khoklov turns - TOP ROPE FAITH HAMMER!! It connects, but Khoklov still doesn't go down! Faith pulls his hair out, wondering what he has to do to get this behemoth to topple, but he can't ponder too long because Marat grabs Faith by the throat with both hands, lifting him 7 odd feet in the air and choke bombing him to the mat! Khoklov puts his foot on Faith's chest, 1 ...2 ...NO! Faith kicks out! Khoklov almost looks confused as the legendary resilience of the Iron Man kicks in, and he hoists him back up, lifting him into the Russian Giant Bear Hug! Faith has nowhere to go! The fans scream as they will Christian on, but he's fading as the massive arms of Khoklov squeeze the life out of him.

Then the Faith spark kicks in. Faith raises a hand into the air as Khoklov remains in the Bear Hug, and brings a huge right down on the head of Khoklov! Khoklov looks stunned that Faith is fighting back as Faith starts bringing down the hands rapidly until Khoklov drops him! Khoklov actually runs at Faith, but Faith dropkicks his knee out, sending him head first into the top turnbuckle! Khoklov is dazed as Faith runs in and hits the LEAP OF FAITH! But - instead of smashing against Khoklov and rebounding, the Giant holds him when he connects, and throws Faith over the top rope! Faith hits the mats hard ringside as Khoklov steps over the top rope and drops down to ringside too. The referee starts the count as Khoklov rams Faith hard into the fan barricade, the apron, and back again. The referee is up to 7, but Khoklov looks disconcerned as Faith scraps trying to defend himself, but the dominating Russian Collosus headbutts him hard and throws him with abandon back first into the steel pole! Faith crunches to the mat as Khoklov picks him up by the hair, but the referee has reached 10 and it's declared a double count out. A match that, all things considered, wasn't bad at all.

Draw: via double count-out at 16.08

It doesn't deter Khoklov, however. Numerous referees surround him and beg him to put Faith down, unfortunately the big man doesn't know any English, so such words are lost on him. He smashes Faith with a headbutt again as Faith scrabbles and attempts to get away, but the Giant is right on his back as the fans still will on their long time hero. Faith crawls towards the apron of the ring, Khoklov picks him up - BAM! Faith CLOCKS Khoklov with a cookie tray! Kholov no-sells it and just stares at Faith, who is forced to duck a massive right hand and blasts Khoklov with the metal again! Khoklov punches the cookie tray out of Faith's hand as Faith punches Khoklov in the chest and jumps up onto the apron, launching off to try and knock the giant down, but Marat catches him in a cross body position, walking over to a fan barricade and launching Faith over into the crowd! Khoklov is in pursuit as Faith tries to put some distance inbetween himself and his attacker. Faith runs up through the stands and through some doors leading to the backstage. Khoklov stumbles into the backstage area, and Faith is gone! Khoklov stalks the corridors, when Faith leaps out from behind a pillar (Here's Johnny!) with a chair and smashes it on Khoklov's head! Khoklov actually looks rocked by the shot as Faith winds up and brings the chair down on his head again! Khoklov might actually be knocked down for the first time in his SWF career tonight! Faith goes for the third time lucky chair shot - BUT KHOKLOV CATCHES IT! The man is unstoppable! Faith struggles, but his strength is no match for Khoklov's as the giant reverses and sends the chair crashing down on Faith instead! Faith is knocked for six, he can't defend himself as Khoklov grabs him and hurls him with an inhuman force into a wall, sending Faith right through it! The crowd falls into a hush, with exceptions to a few "holy sh*t" chants, as Faith lies in the rubble of what once was a concrete wall, that Khoklov physically threw Christian Faith through. Again, Faith is left laying, a broken man, as Khoklov snarls over him and a large group of EMPs arrive, managing to get Khoklov to finally turn away.

PM: In the decades that Christian Faith has competed here in the Supreme Wrestling Federation ...for all the championships he's won, the foes he's beaten ...I have never seen him dominated the way Marat Khoklov has done these past few months. I've never known anyone Faith couldn't beat in the end but, to be honest ...the Russian Behemoth ...he might be the challenge Faith cannot overcome.

AG: The power, Peter, to actually throw a man of Faith's size through a concrete wall ...can Khoklov even be human?

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/MarcDuBois.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/RichMoney_alt3.jpg

In terms of pure drama, this match couldn't live up to the previous one. Luckily, these men are extremely talented and so the wrestling could certainly outshine what had gone before. With the announcers reminding everyone that if Rich Money loses he cannot challenge Eric Eisen for the World title at anytime, it gets underway. DuBois looks almost indifferent to Money, whilst Money, as he has done since December, looks focused on the task at hand. Some fluid chain wrestling sets the pace in the early opening, with neither man being able to make an impact, although Money's experience means he winds up with the advantage at the end, having DuBois in a side headlock, which of course, is soon transferred into a headscissors. Money kicks out of it and is on his feet, whereas DuBois stays on his back, Money comes over to grab him but DuBois kips up from the mat, taking Money over in a hurricanrana! Money gets back up, only to walk into a spinning wheel kick! Flicking his blonde locks, DuBois drags the crowd in by climbing to the second rope and taunting them, before jumping back towards the ring, only to meet a hard right hand from Money! The formerly egomaniacal Money hoists DuBois up for the Bank Roll, but DuBois slides out into a prawn hold, two count, Money reverses into a prawn hold of his own, two count again, DuBois into another prawn hold, and an extremely close two count, nearly costing Money a title shot at any point in Eisen's reign! DuBois springs back up and SLAPPPPPS Money in the face! Money, however, knows this classic heel tactic and backs up, smirking, which enrages the young "Can't Miss Prospect", who charges in, but Money sidesteps him and prepares for when he returns, Money is prepared, hitting the Money In The Bank! 1 ...2 ...3! Money is not prohibited from facing Eisen, as he has his hand raised.

Winner: Rich Money in 13.36 via pinfall.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Grades/grade_b.jpg

PM: And take that Eric Eisen! With this renewed focus, it seems Rich Money could be on his way to fighting Eisen for that title sooner rather than later!

AG: But you've got to wonder, is Eisen more concerned with taking the title or getting revenge on Eisen? And for that matter, revenge on Bruce?

PM: Money is smart, we saw that in his days when these fans hated him. He knows the best form of revenge on both those men is if he can win the SWF World championship.

AG: And speaking of that situation, Peter, next up is Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce, heavyweight title of the world on the line!

The scene is a humble one, just a slightly worn, blank concrete wall somewhere in the halls of the legendary Manhattan National Center, in the heart of New York. However, a man who is opposite of blank and humble is standing in front of it. The fans lose their minds as the trademark blue hair and rock star good looks grace the screen.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/JackBruce_alt17.jpg

You always know when Jack Bruce is in the house.

Jack Bruce: Excuse me, everybody but I believe we're in NEW YORK CITYYYYYYY!

Massive pop.

Jack Bruce: Manhattan, I am your New York Knight, I am your Long Island Angel, and tonight, I am the man who will become three time HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD BABY!

Massive pop. Seriously, Jack Bruce = ratings. Not just a slogan, literally a letter Richard Eisen sent me on my first day as head booker. Really.

Jack Bruce: You see, Eric Eisen? He made a big old mistake when he decided to mess with Jack Bruce. For the most part, I'm a nice guy, y'know, I do meet and greats, I've always got time for the fans, I always do my damn best to put on a show for all of you! But then, last year, I get Eric Eisen playing puppet master behind the scenes, screwing up my second title reign and generally making my life a living hell. Well y'know what I say to that, Manhattan? NUH UH.

Yet another big pop for the New Yorker, as he riles up his hometown crowd.

Jack Bruce: You may have broken me, Eric Eisen, you may think yourself some big shot because you managed to beat me after I'd just wrestled one of the toughest matches of my life, for over 30 minutes and WON. News flash, buddy: you're not. You're nothing but the lucky recepient of Dickie Eisen's seed, because if you didn't have that, you'd be NOWHERE and you'd be a NOBODY.

Bruce's happy face is fading somewhat now, as he begins to feel more emotion due to the amount he was put through last year.

Jack Bruce: Eric, tonight is penance for what you did to me. The hell you put me through, I'm going to return it ten fold, and then, RIGHT HERE IN MANHATTAN, IN NEW YORK, MY HOMETOWN! I'M TAKING MY TITLE BACK, BABY! So I'm gonna ask you all, tonight, When Hell Freezes Over - ARE YOU READY?!!

Huge cheers.

Jack Bruce: Oh no, no, for Jack Bruce to go out there, whip King Nepotism's ass and take back his SWF World title, ARE ...YOU ...READY?!!?!

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Jack Bruce: Good, because so am I.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/SWF_World.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/EricEisen_alt5.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/versussign1.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/JackBruce_alt17.jpg

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Eric Eisen © vs. Jack Bruce

Jack Bruce comes out first, and if there was any doubt of the popularity of 'The Long Island Angel', it was quickly put to rest when the Manhattan National Center almost started a riot when he took to the stage. A pyro show of rock star epic proportions took place as he sauntered down to the ring, breaking out the hair guitar and swishing his long blue hair from side to side. When the champ comes out, it's a different story, as there's probably about 2% of the building cheering him, and those 2% were probably swiftly killed by the other members of the sell out crowd. The arrogance and sense of entitlement on his face are as sickening as the fact he is champion. The two stare off as Darren Young checks their attires for weapons/unsavoury items, and when he's happy the bell is rung.

Yet neither man moves. They simply stare at each other, straight in the eyes and don't move a muscle, both too cautious and kwnoing of their opponent to want to make the move first. The crowd grow restless, but not in a bad way, in a way that just heightens the anticipation. Then, they both begin to circle and they tie up, but instead of attempting holds, both men use the free hand to batter each other with punches! Bruce shoves Eisen away, and unloads with a vicious chop, exactly how Rip Chord used to do 'em! Eisen winces as Bruce starts firing off the backhands, giving "King Nepotism" a nice shade of red to his chest in the early going. Bruce whips Eisen into the turnbuckle, follows up with a big clothesline and then runs out with a bulldog! He covers, 1 ...2 ...Kick out by the champion. Bruce takes the control for the next while, although it's clear there's a lack of psychology in the match the longer it wears on. Eisen still clearly longs for the days before his knee injury where he could go up top and use his high flying, as numerous times he starts walking over to the turnbuckle but thinks better of it. His brawling has definitely come a long way, though, and at one point he hurtles himself at Bruce with a massive Strong Arm Tactic, borrowing from the legendary Sam Strong himself, and covers, only to get a two! Bruce's attacks all have a vicious poison to them, as if he's enjoying every punch he lands on Eric as his revenge begins to formulate. Knocking Eric about with a few elbows and a belly-to-belly suplex, Bruce whips him into the corner and takes an almighty run up, flying through the air with an almighty rock-star dropkick ...only for Eisen to pull Darren Young in the way, causing Bruce to knock out our referee! Bruce looks down in shock but Eisen spins him around and hooks him up for The Supremacy, but Bruce reverses, NEW YORK MINUTE! The MNC EXPLODES as Bruce hits his finisher, and drops into the cover, but there's nobody there to count it! The crowd count one, two, three for him, but the World title is not switching hands! Bruce gives up and shakes Young, but he's well and truly out. Bruce picks Eisen back up with the crowd at fever pitch, but the mood quickly turns sour.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/RunawayTrain.jpg

In all the commotion, nobody noticed the giant Runaway Train coming down to the ring. Bruce lines Eric up, goes to take off to the ropes but Train is on the apron and decks Bruce with a monster right hand! The crowd immediatly switch from elation to hatred as Train steps over the top rope as Bruce is back to his feet, only to eat a big boot! Eisen is slowly starting to stir from the New York Minute earlier, as the man Bruce beat for his first World title back in 2007 lifts Bruce up onto his shoulders, and sends him down to the mat with a thunderous Train Wreck (Jack Knife Powerbomb)! The damage done, Train steps back over the ropes and goes to ringside, watching on as Darren Young finally begins to stir. The crowd are hating every moment of it as Eisen finally gets back to his feet, picking up the already defeated Bruce and planting him with The Supremacy! The three count is academic as Bruce and the audience have their dreams whisked away all in one. The match itself was fairly good but it was really the crowd that saved it - not a strong way to end the pay per view, but a match that really sold the rivalry. A still out-of-it Eisen has his title handed to him as the credits roll.

Winner: Eric Eisen via pinfall after Runaway Train interfered to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Overall Rating:

PPV Buyrate: 3.77

+ 1 for Take on Me

+ 2 for Eisen spinning round like a bond villain

+ 1 for me calling Black as Remo's opponent

+ 1 for FAG not getting totally squashed

No idea how you only got a C+ for Gilmore vs. Lobby though! The main event I'd expect higher as well, at least B-, how did you book it? I'd say Bruce doing a promo right before it was an error, getting them hugely pumped before a not so great match.

When Hell Freezes Over ...it normally sucks.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/Workers/MattDespair_alt2.jpg

Oh. That wasn't good, was it?

The backstage atmosphere after When Hell Freezes Over was one of forced optimism. Some genuinely smiled at me and congratulated me, some told me that it just takes a while to find your feet, and others, like Peter Michaels, just cracked a smug look as they passed me by. I'll take the finding my feet theory, if anybody asks me. But, to be honest, in my head right now the only thing revolving around is F*CK ERIC EISEN. On a loop. At maximum volume. Am I just shifting the blame. Yes, and I've got no shame in saying I am. The match I didn't book perfectly, probably, but over the past year or so Jack Bruce proved he could exist and compete at the top level, even if on occassion he needed to be carried. Eric, on the other hand, was only about a month removed from returning from a serious knee injury, and whilst he had made a conscious effort to improve, he was nowhere near World championship level. Strong storytelling is one thing, Michaels, but putting your World belt on somebody not competant enough to carry it? That's going above and beyond what's called for. Unfortunately, as I took over this job at this very time, the only smart thing to do was capitilise, when I could have just jobbed Eric out the first Supreme TV of the year and been done with it.

Then again, I like my job and my nice, fat paycheck I'm receiving now.

I wouldn't consider my debut pay per view a disaster by any means. It's the average of what Michaels was acheiving in his run overall, I would have to say, with the exception of the Jack Bruce storyline. Like I said, though - finding my feet. Before long, when things start evolving and I get a better feel of the SWF, the Despair Era will well and truly knock the Michaels era to the ground, forceably violate it and leave it crying in the dirt. Or ...something less offensive.

The start of most things is pretty rough, and smooth sailing? That just wouldn't be much fun. Richard had a talk with me in his office, turns out he loved the pay per view, said they've done better but he liked the direction it took, even if some of the matches weren't up to standards. And besides, he told me, the main event wasn't as bad as that Cornell/Rahn match I booked in TCW all that time ago, so he'd let me off.

Still, we're in Manhattan ...my home town. Think I might visit some friends, see my mother, just enjoy myself. On Tuesday, we remain in the Tri-State, my old stomping ground. As good a time as any for me to make my presence known, don't you think?

ouch... That main event looks like it hurt. Man...

Nice write up though.

- Sonfaro

The main event did hurt, I won't lie. In my word document where I'm saving the results, there are many profanities written next to that grade in brackets. I think I just screwed up the booking a little in terms of amatuer mistakes, but I'm still getting used to TEW10, and like I said in the first post - this will chronicle my rise and falls, and this we'll just call a fall. Still, Sonfaro, I'm appreciating your continued feedback and contribution to the dynasty, and I'm glad you liked the write up!

+ 1 for Take on Me

+ 2 for Eisen spinning round like a bond villain

+ 1 for me calling Black as Remo's opponent

+ 1 for FAG not getting totally squashed

No idea how you only got a C+ for Gilmore vs. Lobby though! The main event I'd expect higher as well, at least B-, how did you book it? I'd say Bruce doing a promo right before it was an error, getting them hugely pumped before a not so great match.

Well, for FAG's music ...I had to try and compete for something as brilliantly camp as 'Push It' in your diary. I'm glad I at least possibly went some way to accomplishing that! :D

The C+ for Lobby vs. Gilmore I was annoyed at too. I don't understand what I did to screw that one up, I don't know whether it was the length of the match or if that actually matters when its not AI controlling still. Either way, these guys can do better and I'll give them the chance. The main event I don't think had much to do with the promo before; at least, I hope not. Either way, yeah it bombed pretty bad but it's all part of the game, you live and learn etc.

I hate it when you have such a great show and the ratings totally **** on you.

Don't we all? Still, optimism folks, optimism! Look at it like this: I've somehow managed to put on an E+ match, and my first PPV main event was a C+. It can't get much worse, right?

I will say, if anybody has anything to say on the PPV, I did put a lottttt of effort into writing it up so I'd love to hear any feedback you guys are willing to offer!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Shmoestah/Supreme/SWF1.jpg

Supreme TV Preview

When Hell Freezes Over ...it eventually has to defrost. And when it defrosts ...Supreme TV on C.A.N.N is there to bring you all the action from the fallout! After a night of intense Supreme action, Eric Eisen, with a little help from Runaway Train, managed to defeat Jack Bruce and retain his ill-won SWF Worl championship. What will Bruce or Eisen have to say? Jack Bruce is also in tag team action, paired with Steve Frehley to take on a tag team that have yet to be announced.

Steve Frehley's adversary Vengeance will also be fighting in the ring for the first time in 2010, taking on Captain Atomic. Atomic has been making waves in the past few months, but this will be his biggest challenge ever. Will the Vigilante take the victory, or, as is always a possibility in the Land of Supreme, could 'The Dark Destroyer' make his presence known?

Frederique Antonio Garcia, after being defeated at When Hell Freezes Over, is looking to regain some momentum and asked management to give him a match against anybody who would be deemed a challenge. FAG may have got more than he bargained for as Tag Team Champion Jack Giedroyc will be going one on one with Mr. Flamboyant himself! Giedroyc has looked impressive in the past few weeks, taking on a new edge since his Tag title win alongside Valiant, but FAG can never be underestimated despite his persona, as he can be a very difficult competitor to defeat.

Rich Money managed to keep himself in the title hunt after Eric Eisen used his father to possibily screw him out of challenging for the title at When Hell Freezes Over. By defeating Marc DuBois, Rich has kept himself in contendership, but on Tuesday night, he will face an unknown entity as the newcomer from Manhattan Matt Despair makes his Supreme Wrestling Federation debut. Despair has developed a massive reputation over the years as an incredible wrestler, and he looks to bring that to the SWF. A win over Rich Money would be one of the biggest upsets in SWF history, but our sources tell us with the talent he posseses, it's entirely possible.

In main event action, 'The Destroyer' Remo takes on Lobster Warrior. The Undersea Crusader may have lost to Angry Gilmore last Thursday, but he made a massive statement, proving that he could indeed wrestle with the best of them. Remo on the other hand was successful in his open challenge facing Gregory Black, but the man who dubs himself 'Entertainment' may have underestimated his opponent. He can't afford to make that mistake again, but judging by his ego, he won't learn from his mistakes. Could the Warrior from the Deep take advatnage and cause somewhat of an upset on the SWF's flagship? Tune in, live on Prime Time, Tuesday for the fallout on SWF Supreme TV!

Supreme TV Card:

Captain Atomic vs. Vengeance

Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley vs. ??? & ???

Jack Giedroyc vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

Matt Despair vs. Rich Money

Remo vs. Lobster Warrior

Supreme TV Card:

Gotta keep him strong

I'm going to say... Runaway Train and.... Marat.

This MIGHT be setting up a Tag Team run for FAG with someone who is revealed after the match.

Money will give him something to despair about...

Remo vs. Lobster Warrior

Who's afraid of a large black man?

March is the month of SWF! We've got so many great SWF diaries on the boards and I love how all of us are going in completely different directions with the same rosters.

Vengeance is the established main eventer, plus he is a high profile feud right now with Frehley

If the mysteries were going to be of any note, then surely this would be in the main event.

FAG is being played for laughs, whenever someone is lumbered with a comedy gimmick it usually means being positioned as a glorified jobber.

User character on job duty for one of the biggest stars on the roster.

Remo vs. Lobster Warrior

Remo seems in line for a strong push, just can't take Lobster Warrior seriously in that ridiculous costume.

Just a quick update to say sorry the show is so delayed, but it's been a busy week. I'm currently in the process of writing it, just to let all my readers know, and if there's any more predictions then please feel free! It will hopefully be up by Tuesday.

Archived