USPW: United We Stand

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW_alt2.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/unitedwestand.gif

United States Pro Wrestling. The name of that promotion invokes a lot of different reactions. Some negative like slow, terminal, glue factory but some postive as well. Words like Family, Sam Strong, Breeding ground for tomorrow’s superstars. Cutting Edge however usually isn’t used. Lets face it guys like Ric Law, Rich Money, Hell Monkey these guys were all brought up through United States Pro Wrestling. Up until this year the formula was simple. You come onto the scene with Rip, he does what he can for you and sends you to Sam. Sam builds your showmanship and entertainment skills on his weekly t.v show and then either Eisen or Cornell get ahold of you from there. That was then and this is now. Not that I should be narrating my own life right now. Afterall I’m just some small time businessman sweating in fear at the thought of meeting his childhood hero in mere moments….

I broke out of my trance but found myself staring in the review mirror of my rental as the exhaust poured out of the car into the frigid air. There was a reason I liked doing business south of the mason dixon line and these freezing temaptures were a big part of that reason. Between boringly narrating my own life and complaining about the weather you’d think I was in my seventies refleting back on a life filled with drama, love and war. Instead I was a 30 year old business man doing anything he could to take his mind off of the inevitable. I forced myself to get on track and stop making excuses. I knew I could do this, I’ve done it countless times before. There was a formula to these situations and as long as I stuck to my fomula I was walking out of here with everything I wanted.

I had to take a few deep breaths and calm myself. I had just reminded myself about my personal business formula and here I was about to break the number one rule of life, let aone business. Never meet your childhood hero. Did I mention this so called numbering system was based entirely on the situation I was in? In other words I was making it up as I went along. I meant it though meeting your childhood hero could do a lot more harm than you’d think. You Tell a kid the tooth fairy isn’t real, or that his parents are Santa and he’s going to get over it. He’ll still get his tooth cash, he’s not gonna stop getting presents. Have a kid, or adult in this case meet his boyhood hero and all bets are off. Theres no going back, no turning around the images I’m about to get are going to last me for the rest of my life.

I was a nervous wreck getting out of the car but the sub zero tempatures did their best to numb me. Pulling my coat tighter I had forgotten just how unforgiving a real winter can be. Staring up at the Manhatten Center I felt intimated. Was this a business tactic? A way to make me feel small? Or was it a coincidence and his way of fitting me in his already busy schedule? I took one more breath and told myself I didn’t need a ciggertte, I can’t have smokers breath minutes away from doing my biggest business deal ever. Taking one more deep breath I started to fight my through the cold and into the large, glass double doors.

I did my best to press forward through the lobby but it was hard to not want to look around. So many famous stars from all sports and entertainment have walked through these same walls. I calmed myself down outside of the doors. Here it goes, just Steve Stennick and Sam Strong, it’s a business deal between two business men in a private meeting.After the small pep talk I pushed open the door with a fake smile plastered on my face. The smile quiclky melted off of my face as I saw it wasn’t just Steve Stennick and Sam Strong. There must have been thirty reporters in the room and no Sam Strong in sight. What the hell was going on here?

“Can I help you”

The guy must have asked that three times before it finally broke through the loud thoughts in my own head. I turned with a confused look on my face.

“I’m sorry what”

The guy looked at me like I was here for the special adults convention or something. He asked me again this time more directly.

“Can I help you sir? This is a private meeting”

I thought to myself how right this guy was. I thought I was having a quiet sitdown meeting with Sam Strong, instead I’m standing here being harassed by a guy that looks like he’s not a year out of high school. Again I repressed my thoughts to reply.

“I’m here to see Sam Strong”

Judging by the guys face he must have been having simliar thoughts about me.

“I understand that sir everyone is here to see Mr. Strong. What I’m asking is are you supposed to be here? In other words…..do you have a press pass?”

Press Pass? Strong didn’t tell me anything about a press pass. I’ve seen this in business before. Strong was big timing me. He led me here knowing I wouldn’t get into the press room and he’d deny any responsibility in the matter. Remember earlier I said never meet your child hood hero? Appanrently I should have said never TRY to meet your childhood hero. I was about to turn myself away knowing I didn’t even have an in state drivers liscnense let alone a press pass.

“You know I think I’m just gonna g-“

“He’s with me brother….”

I whipped my head around. I’d know that “brother” anywhere. I tried my best to contain my star struck face as I watched my childhood hero walk towards me. I did my best to contain my excitement….or atleast I thought I did. I reminded myself to talk business and whatever I do don’t let Strong know I’m a fan. Strong stuck his hand out for a handshake and I managed to pully my shaking hand into his. I quickly blurted out….

“I’m a big fan of yours….Mr. Strong”

Great why don’t I offer to just work for the guy for free and complete this trifecta of business stupidity. Strong’s firm grip release my hand and I slowly stuck it in my pocket resisting the urge to rub it back to health. I stood there in silence for a moment , I spent so much time coaching myself to be a straight forward business man that I never did get to how I’d actually start my pitch. I finally decided to just go for it it.

“Mr. Strong thanks for mee-“

It didn’t take me long for Strong to cut me off. He had people turning and twisting him in every direction and it was clear he was trying to hurry this meet and great along as quickly as he could.

“Listen pal we’ll talk but I got some business to take care of first. I reserved a seat for you in the back. When I’m done with this presser we’ll talk, but right now I gotta go brother”

Either I didn’t have time to blurt one more overly stupid thing out of my mouth or I was suspended in a state of shock. What angle was this guy playing? First he big times me, then he stops me from leaving only to turn around and leave himself. Either I was being more over dramatic than a teenage girl or Strong was a master businessmen.

Part of me felt like walking out and showing Strong he can’t jerk me around. If this was any other business meeting I would do just that. Maybe as much as I didn’t want to admit it Strong had some power over me. Some part of me, my inner child just couldn’t walk out on his hero. I had talked about writing a business book, I had internet blogs, people called me constantly for business tactics and yet here I was taking a seat like a good little boy.

[strong stepped up to the podium amidst polite applause from the people in the room. There was a covered banner behind him that I hadn’t noticed right away. It seemed the moment Sam stepped up to the podium he was blitzed with rapid fire questions.]

“Sam what exactly is this meeting about?”

“Sam why are you calling a meeting in New York when your business headquarters are located in Miami, Florida??”

“Sam , your former employer Richard Eisen was quoted as calling your company “a retirement home for the people he fires” any response to that?”

[i’ve seen Sam in the ring with monsters, legends, and in front of crowds a thousand times bigger than this, but I’ve never seen Sam look so overwhelmed. He took a second to let a smile crawl over his face. He gave the reporters the same look he used to give Danny Jillefski right before verbally tearing into an opponent.]

“You guys know me and you know I’ll answer all your questions but right now I got a little piece of business to handle. As some of you pointed out I normally do my business in the WARMER Miami but New York is where its at. L.A may be the entertainment capital of the world but New York is the MEDIA capital of the world. You want something to fly into news you do it here. I’m here to let the world know that Sam Strong and United States Pro Wrestling mean business brother.”

[Tell me Sam didn’t call a press conference to just brag about how great USPW was doing. Although doing exactly that in Eisen’s backyard did have a certain amount of appeal to me.]

“I took a regional pro wrestling promotion and turned it into the third biggest promotion in the country. I’ve got former SWF champions, former TCW champions, and a slew of young talent I’ve been there for every step of their careers. Each year we get bigger, we get badder and we get that much closer to being the number one promotion in the world. I’m not used to being number 3 at anything and I don’t plan on starting now.”

As Sam paused for a minute t looking like he was unsure what to say next I realized that for the first time since I sat down I was interested in what he was going to reveal. At first I was annoyed that I was sitting in a room with a bunch of mainstream media who could give a damn less about the business they just needed a headline for their internet gossip sites. That being said I started to get the feeling I was watching something important. As cliché as it sounds it felt like I was watching a historical turning point in pro wrestling.

“You could fill an all-star roster that would put Eisen and Cornell’s rosters to shame with the men I’ve watched walk away from United States Pro Wrestling. Names like Law, Money, and others have walked away for bigger opportunities and t hat’s why I called you guys here. Right now, right here let me go on record as saying I’ve taken a million dollars in cash and used it to create United States Pro Wrestling’s personal developmental promotion. Ladies and Gentlemen of the press I give you…..Southern Class Championship Wrestling”

[strong steps back off the stage and a large banner with the SCCW logo drops behind the podium.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SCCW.jpg

[The press are talking back and forth while Strong flashes the same look that has gotten him this far. So this was it, not only was he stealing workers from Eisen and Cornell but he was starting up a developmental promotion as well. Somehow this whole experience just tipped in my favor. My thoughts were interrupted by more shout outs from the press.]

“Where will this developmental promotion run shows at”

Before Sam could even finish his thought a reporters were all over him. Each one was tripping over the other one trying to get their classic sound byte in. Sam just smile and stepped away from the mic a minute letting the firestorm of questions come hurling his way.

“Aren’t you worried about growing too fast? First the signing of several big names and now this expensive developmental promotion?”

Before Sam could answer he was hit with even more questions. To his credit Sam looked for lack of a better term…….strong up there. He took each question the media threw at him. He didn’t get frustrated, he didn’t start mocking anyone or getting defensive. Sam was one of the smartest men in our business and you know that if he sat down to think about this before doing it that there wasn’t a question in the world these tabloid jockeys could throw at him that he hadn’t answered a thousand times to himself.

“How are you going to find time to continue driving USPW as well as working to develop these younger stars?”

Now I’m not the type of guy that gives credit to the press…..ever. That being said those were all good questions. Maybe it once again went back to that whole childhood hero thing but I just knew Sam wouldn’t have the answers they were looking for…..he’d have better ones.

“At this time I’d like to welcome the man that will be in charge of Southern Class Championship Wrestling. One of my best friends for the last three decades and one of the smartest men in pro wrestling. This is more than a developmental promotion to me, this is the biggest thank you I could give to one of my best friends in this business. Ladies and Gentlemen the President of Operations for Southern Class Championship Wrestling Mr. Shane Sneer”

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/ShaneSneer3.jpg

I leaned back in my uncomfortable chair and I wanted to think about the impact this would have on the pro wrestling industry, or what a huge step forward this is for USPW. Instead all I could do is let out a forced chuckle to myself as I mumbled under my breath….

“…..well………this sucks”

I felt a nudge on my chair and I snapped out of my self induced day dreaming. I jumped out of the chair not wanting Sam to realize I had gotten lost in my own thoughts. I looked over and sighed a breath of relief. It wasn’t Strong that had nudged it………it was the janitor? That sigh of relief quickly turned to thoughts of confusion. I looked around and saw that the press were gone, Strong was gone. All that was left in this room was the lasting evidence of littering journalists, a giant SCCW banner, an annoyed janitor and myself. I gathered my things and groggily stumbled to the giant double doors I entered earlier. As I stepped through the doors I noticed there were still a few people hanging around. I quickly scanned the room for Strong and saw no sign of him. I came into this place ready to do business war, and I’m leaving having literally slept away my only chance.

“Gimme just a second brother and we’ll get down to business”

I didn’t have to turn around to know who that was. In fact it was probably best I didn’t turn around. That simple sentence had me smiling wider than Shane Sneer earlier in the day. After I had calmed myself I turned with the best nonchalant look I had. I started a slight fake laugh as he approached me with that crushing handshake of his.

“I was starting to think you ran away on me”

Sam continued with the crippling handshake. I was smiling and using my best fake laugh which helped me from bursting out in tears from the sheer pain of this mans handshake. Sam blew my joke off without so much of a pity chuckle.

“I’m done here if you wanna slide into this side room over here we can get down to business pal”

Sam opened up the side room and once again I got a surprise. On the otherside of the doors was a massive board room. Was this another tatic of Strong to remind me just how low on the totem pole I was? Either way it was working. I quietly sat down across from Sam in a large, empty board room. I found myself staring back at the biggest name in pro wrestling history. Instead of feeling confidence or a sense of accomplishment I couldn’t shake this akward feeling that this was some twisted reality television show.

“Sam I’m glad you’ve given me this time to talk and I-“

Sam put his hand up right there which caused an involuntary action of me stopping in mid thought. Sam was staring a whole through me. I could notice the red lines in his eyes, it looked like the guy hadn’t slept in days.

“Lets just get this over with. I don’t sponsor things I don’t use in my personal life, I don’t need to diversify my investments, and I don’t do reality television. Have a good one ki-“

“uh…..I’m not here for those things Sam. I’m here to give you two million dollars”

I just sort of blurted that out but it certainly got a reaction out of Sam. He seemed thrown off of his usual business routine staring at me. The problem was I couldn’t figure out if it was confusion, frustration or curiosity. I wasn’t going to sit around and wait to find out. I finally got him to shut up and I was going in for the kill.

“Normally the only thing the internet is good for is for those lonely nights in the hotel room. So when I heard that you were gearing up to go to war with Eisen I didn’t believe it. I mean afterall it was you that went on and on stressing how you wanted to work WITH Eisen and Cornell and not against them. Then you stole Enygma, then you stole Baine, now you open up SCCW while there is confirmed network talks of moving to Tuesday nights. We won’t even get into the barbs you guys are trading back and forth”

I meant for the ramble to be a cue for Sam to let me in on his views on the Eisen situation. Instead I think I just started to bore him. Sam sat back in his seat still not taking his tired eyes off of me. He lets out an audible sigh before leaning in.

“Kid I’m a busy guy and if this is your idea of a jok-“

I quickly cut him off. I might not have the experience in business or the years in pro wrestling he had but this kid stuff had to stop, let alone the thought of this being a joke.

“Sam with all do respect this isn’t a joke, I want to give you two million dollars. I run a mid sized media distribution company out of St. Louis. You’re at war with Eisen and you need every dollar you can get because you know he’s going to use every dollar he’s got and borrow more if he has to in order to put you in the ground”

“I don’t do business with others. I saved up my money a long time so that when I got into this side of the business I wouldn’t be relying on others for money. I know Rich a lot better than you do and I know what I’m doing a lot better than you do. Why would a complete stranger show up and offer me two million dollars? Whats in it for you?”

He finally asked the question I’ve been waiting on this whole time. Without even thinking instinct took over and I just blurted out exactly what I wanted out of this deal.

“I want to write television for you”

Sam immediately got up and slid his long black coat on. He turned away from me and starting walking towards the door. I knew that if Sam got through that doorway any hopes I had of making this deal work would be gone forever. He inched closer to the door and with every inch my heart beated faster. I finally just started shouted at the biggest icon in pro wrestling history.

“I don’t want to take anyone’s place. I’m not asking to be THE guy, I’m just asking to help out writing television. I give you two million dollars and you flatter me by letting me write a few television shows. Sneer’s gone to SCCW and getting that off the ground, you’re holding press conferences, having lunch with networks and dinner with pay per view carriers. You’re in a war, you’re a great general and I know you got the troops to win it but who are your lieutenants? Mickey Starr? He’s older than you are Sam, is he going to grab that young demographic you want? Danny Jillefski? He’s been quoted a thousand times saying he took this company as far as he could when he sold it. Who Sam? WHO?

I was done shouting, I was exhausted, emotionally drained. I laid it all on the table for Sam but he didn’t even turn around as he continued to walk towards the door at what felt like a snails pace. Sam had disappeared through the doorway and I slumped back down in my seat. I ran my hands over my face and let out a burst of hot air. I had one shot to make this work and I was too focused on everything but making this deal work. I didn’t follow my formula, hell I didn’t follow any formula and now my chance was shot to hell. I didn’t even want to open my eyes and face the world knowing my chance at working in any significant role in pro wrestling was gone.

“I got a show to write and a plane to catch back to Miami, if you’re serious I suggest you find a way down there yourself in the next few days. Get ahold of Natalie and set up an appointment. Bring everything. If you bring the information and you prove your legit brother then we might be able to negotiate a deal”

Like that Sam disappeared back from wherever he came from. I started to sit up out of my slouched position in the chair but quickly realized my legs were weak. I stumbled and fell back into the chair. I wanted to laugh, cry, sigh, anything but I was out of breath. I sat there staring up at the ceiling in a board room in the Manhattan Center and realized for the first time I could be days away from working with Sam Strong.

The screeching of the planes tires brought me out of my Lunesta induced nap. I hated flying, they always said if its your time to go then its your time to go. The problem with that little saying is what if your thousands of feet in the air and it’s the pilots time go? I should have drove but getting from New York to Miami in a rental car would have been a fate worse than death. It wasn’t long after kissing the ground at Miami Dade that I found myself driving through town looking for Sam’s headquarters. Everywhere I looked smacked of irony. The fact that Sam has chosen Miami as the place to bring the world his emphasis on family friendly wrestling made me chuckle. If it wasn’t men and women running around in the nude, then it was the all night bars and the 24/7 partying from the college kids. This place had moments where it was putting Vegas to shame. I pulled up outside the Rainbow Bar and Grill and much like everywhere else I looked in Miami I couldn’t imagine Sam Strong being inside this place.

“Yeah uh Sam…..its Steve. I’m in Miami but I think I misheard you. I’m at some place called the Rainbow Bar and Grill but it doesn’t seem like the ri-“

“You got the right place. It’s the perfect place for a business deal….well beer and shrimp as well but today its strictly business brother, come on in.”

As I stepped out of the car I heard several bikes come growling up beside me. Everywhere I looked it seemed like a completely different feel than the massive, modern, slick appeal that The Manhatten Center had earlier in the week. I took a deep breath, but I felt confident about what I had to offer as I stepped into the dark, loud, smoke covered bar. I spotted Sam sitting in the corner with a beer up to his mouth and quickly made my way over. Sam got up and met me with another bone crushing handshake. I thought I’d try and start out with a joke. I’m not sure why since he had yet to even crack a smile while in the same room as me.

“You know after our meeting in New York I thought once we got back here you’d have a real nice place in mind for this meeting. Instead you drag me to the most hole in the wall place in Miami….nice business move”

I could tell immediately that my humor was lost on Sam. I made a promise to myself right there I wasn’t going to be doing any more joking around Strong. Of course that being said I think I made a promise to myself earlier in life to always put myself in an ackward position so who knows.

“I remember doing shows here with Dick and Big Al. They’d give free shrimp to anybody that came to the shows. As rough as this place looks on the outside the guys here always have been and still are really good guys. I try and grab lunch in here anytime I’m in town. I don’t want to give you the impression I’m an old, naïve man so lets get down to business”

“I’m sure you’ve gotten all my of my financial records that were faxed over to you so really I think it comes down to if I can make you see that I feel like I’m the right guy for the job”

“You know why Eisen’s so successful? You know why nobody has gotten close to him? Because he doesn’t have “investers” its just the Eisen family fortune. He never made a move he couldn’t afford”

“So your saying you really think you can afford to move to Tuesday nights, reopen SCCW, send your head booker down to run it and start signing Eisen’s stars to 400,000 dollar a year contracts?”

“I can afford that a lot better than I can afford giving part of my company away kid”

“Is that what this is about? Giving your company away? Sam I’m not asking to OWN anything, I’m asking that you let me invest two million dollars in your company. That’s going to pay you back for money you just spent to open SCCW and its going to give you a million dollar head start on the media blitz your gonna need when you announce your getting into the pay per view business”

“Cornell was so bitter when he left New England. He wanted revenge on Eisen so bad, he realized that no matter how great of a wrestler he turned out to be Eisen wouldn’t give a damn. The only way Eisen was ever going to regret the falling out with Cornell is if Cornell beat him at his own game. He brought in every investor, every finance pundit he could find he gathered them up and talked his way into giving him money to play owner. Well how’d that turn out for him? Last I checked Cornell was nearly bankrupt and was on the verge of making the last half decade of his life a waste. So tell me exactly what do I have to trust? Why should I trust you, I don’t even know you.”

I had to think for a minute I knew this wasn’t going to be easy. As badly as I wanted to be involved in pro wrestling as much as I thought I had stories that could be told. Sam Strong felt even more strongly about pro wrestling, namely United States Pro Wrestling. He didn’t care about my business skills and he didn’t care about the money.

“Sam I don’t have near the money you have, and I don’t have the resources to make money that you have. If United States Pro Wrestling didn’t work out for you tomorrow you have a hundred respectable options that would make you more money than I’ve made in a year. The fact is I want to be part of history. United States Pro Wrestling isn’t ran by a board, its not ran by a disgruntled ex employee. Its ran by you, the single most successful wrestler in history. What you’re doing is going to make history Sam and I want to be along for the ride. I’ve given you two million dollars and although its not a lot to you its nearly everything I can afford to give you. I’m giving it to you as a sign of faith as a sign of trust. Sam four decades ago somebody gave you a chance in this business and you helped them make history. I’m asking that 46 years later you give somebody else a chance to make history with you.”

Sam sat there in silence. No longer was this a business deal or me following some formula. I wanted to show Sam that I was passionate about this business and I could taste the history. I knew what he was trying to accomplish here and I wanted him to know I was willing to go to war with him. He unclasped his hands without breaking eye contact with me. He leaned in and it felt like my ribs were going to be pushed through my body by my beating heart.

“You mentioned in your fax that you wanted a three month deal. With several incentives, checks and balances that all had to be met to be granted an extension past those three months. I looked it over and it had clauses about television ratings, pay per view buyrates, attendance it had everything you’d want to see make an increase over three months in it. At the end of the day kid I’m sorry but I can’t give you a three month deal on the creative team with United States Pro Wrestling”

So this was how it would end. I skinned the cat in New York and thought this meeting was a mere formality. He drug me all the way to Miami to tell me he couldn’t do the deal. I couldn’t even look at the unforgiving eyes of Sam as I stared down at the worn table. I finally rose my head and started to spill out some sort of acknowledgment for what he said.

“Sam I appreciate your honesty and no matter what hopes I had I knew this was a long shot. That being said I really wish you could have spared me the plane ride out here. Thanks for letting it get this far and even though our deal didn’t go through I hope you’re the guy to knock Eisen off the top”

I got up and turned away from Sam still a bit frustrated about the situation. I scanned the room for the biggest (and only source) of natural light making a step towards it.

“I can’t do a three month contract, but we can talk about three one month contracts with increased incentives each contract”

I paused but didn’t turn around immediately afterall I didn’t want Sam to see me smiling. I got my self together and slowly sat back down to the table. We spent the rest of the afternoon (and many more after that ) devising just what my role would be and just what direction Sam wanted to go in the new year.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW-1.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/coollogo_com_538112.gif

LIVE

on USPW’s American Wrestling this Wednesday.

It’s the new year, a new decade and USPW’s owner Sam Strong has said he has an announcement that will change the face of pro wrestling forever. Keep in mind this is USPW we’ve signed some of the biggest names of the last decade, we’ve gotten live television deals, and of course had the biggest name in pro wrestling history take over in ownership. NEVER in the history of this company has a claim of this magnitude been made. What will be Mr. Strong’s announcement?

All of the biggest names in USPW will be there James Justice, Bruce the Giant, USPW Champion Engyma and so many more. Join us as we kick off the new year with what may go down as the biggest American Wrestling in history

Here is a complete list of matches that have already been confirmed for this weeks show. Keep in mind card is subject to change especially with Sam Strong’s big announcement on this weeks show.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/WandaFish.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg

Belle Bryan vs. Alicia Strong

Winner receives USPW Women’s Title shot NEXT WEEK

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWTelevision.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AndreJones.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg

Andre Jones vs.Captain USA

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWTagTeam.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWTagTeam.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DesDavids.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/MickMuscles.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg

The Peoples Team vs.The Towers of Power

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWNational.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NickyChampion.jpg

Peter Valentine vs. Nicky Champion

Belle Bryan vs. Alicia Strong - Champ's a face

Andre Jones vs. Captain USA - The cap'n's on his way out very soon

The People's Team vs. The Towers of Power - No more Sneer Corp but I still like these guys.

Peter Valentine vs. Nicky Champion - I'd want a bit more buildup so the payoff of PeterV dropping it is all the more satisfying =D

And lol at Mr. Strong saying "brother" :D

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW-1.jpg

LIVE from Huntsville Alabama’s Fairgrounds

[The camera cuts into a screaming arena full of USPW fans. 5,000 fans are straining to get their signs shoved in the way of the nearest camera. As the camera pans the sold out, cheering arena we cut ringside where we see Danny Jillefski and Mickey Starr.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/MickyStarr_alt1.jpg

Danny: Hello everyone and WELCOME to the first show of the new year, for that matter the first show of a new decade. So much going on tonight, with every USPW title there is on the line tongiht, Sam's big announcement and our FIRST two hour American Wrestling. The media has been buzzing for months now about United States Pro Wrestling and now tonight Sam Strong is seemingly going to culminate it with his biggest announcement ever....

Mickey: I've known Sam Strong longer than anybody in this business Danny and I gotta tell you one thing about Sam is he doesn't hype something unless its big. For Sam to make a big deal out of something you just know its gotta be a big deal...

Danny: Some of the biggest news of last decade were a result of USPW. Sam Strong takes over USPW, the television deals, Bruce the Giant, James Justice, Chris Caulfield, Enygma, the rise of stars like Nicky Champion and never before has he hyped something like this....

[sam Strong's music hits and the place EXPLODES. The cheers are off the charts as Sam Strong comes out in a suit, smiling as he looks out at the 5,000 plus fans here for the show. As Sam's music continues to play he slowly makes his way into the ring. The fans are rabid this evening "THANK YOU SAM" "THANK YOU SAM" "THANK YOU SAM". Sam seems to be getting emotional as he slowly brings the microphone up to his mouth unable to take his eyes off of this intense crowd.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SamStrong-1.jpg

Sam Strong: For over 45 years I've been in this business. You can say what you want about me but you don't make it in this business that long without one thing....

[sam pulls the mic down as the crowd continues to shower him with love. Sam can be seen taking a deep breath before continuing his explanation.]

Sam: That one thing is YOU GUYS! You fans, the USPW addicts as I call you, you guys are the reason that I've been around this long. Everytime I come through that curtain, everytime I'm at a press conference, I never get tired of hearing from you addicts. You've been with me my whole career and thats why I took over USPW. I wanted to give back to the Addicts of this sport we love. So right here tonight I continue to give back to you, because on January 31st thats right 25 days from now United States Pro Wrestling takes the next step addicts. That Sunday USPW goes LIVE on PAY PER VIEW! The way I see it is real simple. We have the greatest collection of talent in the world and on January 31st on Stars, Stripes and Slams WE WILL STAND UNITED!!!!!

[The crowd erupts for this announcement. Sam nodding his head in approval for the white hot crowd. The fans showering Sam with his praise before he slowly raises his hand in the air in an attempt to quiet the crowd down.]

Sam: I'm not done, you know that when I come out here I got things to get off my chest. Stars, Stripes and Slams is the biggest and most important announcement I've ever had, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm going into USPW's biggest show ever without a clear cut main event. So right here tonight Chris Caulfield and Bruce the Giant, your war over who the REAL number one contender is coming to an end. Bruce the Giant vs. Chris Caulfield one more time and the winner faces Enygma for the USPW Title at Stars, Stripes and Slams.

[The fans cheering on the huge news for tonight’s main event. Sam looks to give the microphone back to the time keeper when out of nowhere James Justice's music starts up. The fans roaring in cheers as James comes out staring into the ring at Sam Strong. James steps through the ropes staring across from Sam.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Liberty.jpg

James: Before I say anything else let me just say there was a crowd of the boys around the monitor in the back and we all wanted to tell you....

[James pauses while Sam stares at him, the crowd still rabidly cheering on both of these men. James cracks a smile looking out at the loyal fans before turning his attention back to Strong.]

James: We just wanted to say that ITS ABOUT TIME! I'm ready for war, their ready for war, we wanted to tell you that we are UNITED standing behind you Sam. You're the greatest wrestler and the greatest boss in the world and we'll do whatever it takes to win this war....

[The fans absolutely lose it starting up dueling "JUSTICE" and "WE WANT WAR" chants. James and Sam shake hands in the middle of the ring but James pulls back for a minute.]

James: Now hang on here, this is pro wrasslin and if there is one rule of pro wrasslin its that we ALWAYS got our own agenda. You see Sam, a little while back Ali Baba and his Prehistoric Zombie stole a little thing I like to call my championship. Then these two dummies proceeded to stall out my rematch for months at a time before SURPRISE they lost MY title to Enygma. It seemed like that was the end of that story until you just announced a number one contendership match for tonights main event...

Sam: Where's all this goin brother? You want somethin? Are you out here to ask me to make it a Triple Threat match for the number one contedership?

[The fans cheer on that notion while James cracks a smile and starts chuckling to himself. James starts to pace around the ring staring out into the sold out audience.]

James: Nah you see I had something better in mind.....how about we make it a DOUBLE MAIN EVENT! Chris Caulfield vs. Bruce the Giant....AND James Justice versus....

[James pauses for a minute almost getting a kick out of dragging this thing out while being showered with love from this hot ringside audience.]

Justice: James ENYGMA for the USPW World Title....whatta say Sam?

[The crowd comes ALIVE, shooting to their feet with approval for this match. James is laughing to himself as Sam's head jerks from one side to another taking in the cheers from this audience. Finally bringing the mic up to his mouth.]

Sam: Whatta say Addicts? Caulfield vs. Bruce the Giant and Enygma vs. James Justice? Double Main Event?

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SheikMustafa_alt.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/T-Rex.jpg

[The fans are shouting in approval for this huge double main event. Sam shakes James hand and brings the mic up to say something. The fans universal praise turns instantly to a chorus of hate. Out from the stands comes Sheik Mustafa shouting in Arabic, pointing with his cane to the ring. T Rex jumps up over the guard rail and slides in the ring. James turns and T Rex with a NASTY boot to the face of James Justice. The fans booing as James collapses to the mat. James is on all fours as Mustafa continues to shout instructions to T Rex. ]

Danny: WHAT THE? We were watching one of the greatest moments in American Wrestling history and then T Rex has just came out of nowhere to ruin it…

Mick: From the looks of things he’s looking to ruin more than the moment Danny…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Enygma.jpg

[Rex grabs James and it looks like he's setting up for a chokeslam. Just then the hatred turns back to cheers. Enygma comes CHARGING down the ramp, sliding into the ring. T Rex drops James and takes a wild swing at Enygma, Enygma ducks and dropkicks the knee of T Rex. T Rex staggers and stumbles backwards. Enygma with a running start with a clothesline that takes T Rex UP and OVER the top rope. The fans are standing while T Rex POUNDS the mat in frustration. Sheik calls off his monster and the two start slowly walking backwards while James slowly gets to his feet.]

Danny: ENYGMA!! ENYGMA HAS JUST CLEANED HOUSE….

Mick: And saved James Justices as life but I can see how that would be the SECOND thing we mention…

[ Justice and Enygma stare at one another in the center of the ring the fans cheers slowly quiet as these two men size each other up. Enygma offers his hand and Justice takes it securing the deal with a handshake. The fans EXPLODE in cheers for these two superstars. ]

RATING: A*

Danny: What a way to start out the show. Not only are we going LIVE on pay per view in just weeks, but we got maybe the two biggest main events in the shows history…….ON THE SAME SHOW…

Mick: I told ya when Sammy promises something he delivers. Get on the phone tell your friend, tell your cousins, tell your cousins friends we’re having a party tonight….

Danny: We’re kicking off this all star line up of matches tonight with another number one contendership match but this one is for the USPW Women’s title. The winner of this match will face the Womens Champion Raven Robinson next week…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/WandaFish.jpg

Alicia Strong vs. Belle Bryden

Alicia offers a hand and Belle returns the favor with a slap to the face. The fans immediately start booing before Alicia hauls off and gives her a slap of her own. The fans boos turn to cheers and laughter, the bell rings and these two start going at each other.

Danny: There is no love loss between these two ladies. USPW has the most competitive womens division in North American and these two men are at the top of that division…

Mick: Alicia can’t let Belle get in her head. The slaps, the arrogant feel that’s Belle trying to get Alicia to tap into those emotions we’ve seen before. If she wants to get back to the top she needs to control those emotions…

Belle tries to some quick brawling which allows Alicia to quickly take her to the mat. Alicia dominates with quickness and better mat skills as Belle is on the receiving end of an early match beatdown. Finally Belle moves out of the way off an off the top high risk move from Alicia. Belle starts working over the knee of Alicia looking to lock on her Blonde Ambition. She finally tries to hook her in it but Alicia rolls her up in a small package. Wanda pops out of it at two and both women are up to their feet. Belle looks for the Dish of the Day (roundhouse kick), Alicia ducks and pulls her into the Angel Driver (Juvy Driver). Wanda slips backwards and chop blocks Alicia in the knee. Alicia goes down to one knee.

Danny: WHAT a series of reversals, but now Alicia is down holding that knee…

Mick: Belle has worked that knee over real well and if she goes in for the Blonde Ambition that figure four leglock could be the end of Alicia…

While Alicia is hurting the camera gets a close up of Belle putting something in her boot. Alicia is up and Belle NAILS her with the Dish of the Day. Alicia drops to the mat, the fans are booing as Belle makes a big production jumping on top of her for the three count.

Winner via Pinfall @ 8:02 Belle Bryden

RATING: B-

Danny: Belle spent that whole match working over the knee of Alicia but just couldn’t put her away with it…

Mick: She wound up taking the easy way out but either way next week its Belle Bryden vs. Raven Robinson for the USPW Women’s Title…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg

[Alicia finally comes to in the ring while Belle is walking back up the entrance ramp celebrating with herself. Her smile seems unaffected by the boos around her. Alicia calls for the mic as she slowly gets to her feet. Belle stops her backwards victory march to hear what Alicia has to say. Alicia is still holding the back of her head .]

Alicia: Well Belle congratulations. I mean why actually WIN a match when stealing it does the same thing? You can laugh and smile all you want girl, but next week when you get that oh so deserved title match? I’m going to be RIGHT there making sure we don’t have a repeat of this week. Looks like next week you’ll have to earn something the right way for a change….

[With that Alicia drops the mic while Belle just continues smirking unaffected by Alicia’s warnings. Out of nowhere some slender, masked figured has jumped the railing, sliding in the ring and DRILLS Alcia with a DDT. The fans are booing and the figure escapes back through the crowd as quick as they came. Leaving Alicia laid out and the fans stunned.]

RATING: B

Mick: Did you see that Danny? Who was that? They came in, nailed Alicia with a mom and ran away….

Danny: I saw the same thing you did Mick, I got no idea who it was, it looked to be a woman but at this point I’m just as stunned as everyone else…

Mickey: This women’s division is just like any other division, they will do anything to get an edge, it mighta been Cherry Bomb, maybe even the champion Raven, who knows…

Danny: Its now time for our first title match of the night. Andre Jones has been on fire since coming into USPW. He was never given a chance before he got to USPW, Sam Strong gave him a chance and like him or hate him he’s done nothing but put on amazing performances every night of the week…

Mick: He’s arrogant, he knows he’s good and he’s got a chip on his shoulder for what happened up north. That being said this kids the real deal, all the talent in the world and the edge of attitude needed to make it to that next level…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AndreJones.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg

Andre Jones vs.Captain USA

Andre proves to be too quick and athletic for Captain USA . Captain gets in a solid bit of offense but most of the match is spent with Andre showing off his lighting quick speed, often times pausing after a big move to remind the fans just how good he is. USA catches him playing it up with the ringside fans and gets in a nasty knee to the gut followed by a DDT and some quick elbows. USA then sets Andre up on the top rope and it looks like Captain USA may pull off the upset. Andre with a jab to the gut comes flying off the top with UDA for a super front suplex. The fans go crazy for the move as Andre quickly pins Captain USA.

Winner via Pinfall @ 8:39 Andre Jones

RATING: C-

Danny: Andre Jones continues to show us week in and week out why he’s one of the top athletes in the world…

Mick: He’s arrogant, obnoxious, brash, ****y, self centered….and a helluvan athlete. I hate the kid but it’s a good hate…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DarrylDevine_Marshall9.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Seduction.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/JumboJackson_alt4.jpg

[Cutting out from the ring we cut backstage the camera changes to look like that of a camcorder. The room is dimly lit we hear hard, fast paced rock music playing. As the singer in the music starts an extended scream the screen pans to reveal Darryl Devine. Devine with a smirk crawling across his face steps forward into the camera.]

Darryl Devine: A New year, a new contract, and a NEW Darryl Devine. It got tough being the most talented wrestler in the world, the most exciting entertainer in the world, and the greatest two nation sports star in history. With L.A….and I don’t mean Cornell calling, and modeling agencies being turned away at the door I felt like it was time for a change in my life. I got great looks, great talent, and a great woman….

[seduction walks into the scene smiling wrapping her arms around the smirking Darryl Devine. Devine lets out a quick laugh to himself before pulling the camera a bit closer.]

Darryl Devine: I’m here, and I’m here to stay USPW. Its time you boys realized the true meaning of DEVINE INTERVENTION….

[With that the video feed gets distorted and we’re sent back to a regular view ringside where Danny and Mickey are ringside.]

Danny: Well that was…..

Mickey: Interesting…..Thats alotta talkin for a guy that’s done jack all so far in USPW…

Danny: I’m sure that’s not the last we’ve heard of him…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWWomensChampionship.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/CherryBomb_Marshall1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg

Cherry Bomb vs. Raven

Cherry dominates Raven early on with some power moves. The stronger of the two women Cherry takes firm control of the match with Raven fighting back several times only to be cut off by a cheap move or an overpowering by Cherry. As the match continues and Cherry gets more arrogant and starts making cheap covers. Finally she calls for the Cherry Bomb pulling a lifeless looking Raven up to her feet. Raven tries to fight back but Cherry just shrugs if off pulling her up into the Cherry Bomb (power bomb). Raven REVERSES with a DDT planting Cherry into the mat. The fans are screaming and Raven drapes an arm over for a cover successfully defending her championship.

Danny: Its moments like that when you realize the person your watching deserves the moniker of champion…

Mick: She took a beatin that’s for sure Danny, honestly Cherry would have been the USPW Women’s Champ right there if she hadn’t gotten a bit too sure of herself. Champions are made by never giving up, until you hear the ref’s hand hit the mat for a third time you have a chance and Cherry forgot that…

Danny: Fans right now we’re going to take you backstage with the “Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield

[Chris Caulfield is wearing a USPW t shirt and his kendo stick resting on his shoulder.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

Chris: Sam Strong told everybody earlier that he’s been in this business 45 years. That’s an amazing thing since most of us haven’t been ALIVE 45 years. It made me realize that I’ve been in the business 18 years and unlike Sam Strong who after 18 years in the business was the biggest wrestler in the world, I haven’t won a single damn World Championship. 18 years of bleeding, of being put through tables, stuck with barbed wires, blacking out and waking up in a hospital. 18 of the most painful, horrible, evil, magical, wonderful, LOVED years of my life. What do I have to show for it? I have the loyalty of you fans, I have the respect of my boss, but I don’t have a single damn World Championship in these 18 years.

[As the emotion rises in Chris’ voice he’s forced to stop . Chris’ eyes start to water up he fights the mic back up to his mouth trying to complete his thought]

Chris: Bruce you’ve done more damage to my body than I could imagine, you’ve brought me to limits I never knew I had, you are the first man I’ve faced that I felt I never would be able to beat…..the problem Bruce is that Sam Strong said it himself it’s a year of change. I’m telling you, I’m telling Sam Strong, I’m telling these fans, I’m telling everyone that GOD AS MY WITNESS. There will NOT be a 19th year without me as a World Heavyweight Champion. Bruce I hope your ready for something much more than a war, I hope your ready to take things to the EXTREME!

Danny: Bruce the Giant vs. Chris Caulfield, the history both of these men bring to the ring and then the thought of main eventing the first ever USPW pay per view main event for the championship? I think that says more than enough about the war that match will be…

Danny: Fans we are about to give you our THIRD title match of the evening and the show isn’t even half over yet, on a night where Sam Strong gave us a big time statement I’d argue this whole show is a statement. The Towers of Power former four time USPW World Tag Team Champions…

Mickey: Same knows what he’s doing and although its unlike Sammy to let something else do the talking for him, these competitors tonight are doin just that. These guys have been the best tag team in USPW’s history. Their big, their mean, and they work well as a team. These two can nearly read each others minds in that ring….

Danny: To be fair Mick “DESTROY” isn’t hard to pick up on….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWTagTeam.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWTagTeam.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DesDavids.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/MickMuscles.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg

The Peoples Team vs.The Towers of Power

Danny: Fans I need to make a note I’m being told by Sam Strong that this is the LAST shot the Towers of Power are getting at the tag titles for as long as The Peoples Team holds them…

Mickey: As if they needed any more motivation. Sam announces a pay per view that you know the tag team champs are going to be on whoever they are, their on the first show of the year, everybody’s watching, and now throw in that its their last shot? This could get ugly in a hurry….

Danny and Mick are just vicious from the start of the bell. They quickly cut the ring off and go to work pounding on Freddie. The fans are getting behind Freddie while Davids urges them on. Danny and Mick look like machines doing a job as they take apart Freddie. He finally ducks a double clothesline and tags in the fresh Davids. He starts throwing both Danny and Mick around the ring with various suplexes, the crowd is going crazy as the referee finally settles things down. Des starts working over Mick Muscles with different suplexes and slams. A big overhead belly to belly sends Mick to the mat and Des is calling for his QB Sack (The Spear) the fans are standing when Danny connects with a NASTY clothesline.

Danny: Des Davids was clearing the ring when Danny showed off that tag team experience…

Mickey: There are so many bodies in that ring in tag team wrestling and things can break down so quick, part of what makes a good tag team is when you got partners that can make a save like that one…

The fans are booing but Des gets in the tag to Freddie. The momentum has turned for the worse as Danny and Mick go back to beating on Freddie. Danny and Mick draw Des into the ring making the referee send him back to his corner. While the referee is tied up with Des, it gives Danny and Mickey time to shoot Freddie into the ropes. The finally connect with a DOUBLE BIG BOOT.

Danny: While Des is tied up with the referee the Towers of Power have laid out Freddie Datsun…

Mickey: I think this is it Danny as soon as that referee turns around this one is over…

Des Davids BLOWS past the referee and hits a running QB SACK on Mick Muscles. The fans ERUPT in cheers, Danny comes charging in looking for another closthesline, Des ducks and nails Danny with a QB SACK as well! The fans are cheering on as Freddie collapses on Mick for the three count. The fans are celebrating as Des and Freddie are handed their retained World Tag Team Titles.

Winner via Pinfall@ 8:07 The Peoples Team

RATING: D+

Danny: I can’t believe it but somehow, someway when it looked like The Peoples Team had finally run out of gas Des Davids almost single handedly willed this team to victory…

Mickey: This is the win that cements them as the team to beat. Des Davids is a monster, Freddie Datsun is a tough S.O.B and they just beat one of the best, most dominate tag teams of the last decade. Their here to say Danny:

[Freddie is helped to his feet by Des while the crowd cheers them on. Des smiles and hands an exhausted and beaten Freddie Datsun his half of the championship. The two embrace in a hug in the middle of the ring when Danny and Mick step back into the ring. The two teams are staring at one another. Freddie and Des drop the titles and step closer to the Towers of Power. This causes a surge in the cheers from the fans as the two heavyweight teams are face to face.]

Danny: I know Sam Strong said that was the last time they can wrestle for the championships but I think the bad blood between these two is stronger than ever…

Mickey: Emotions are running high right now, they thought they had this team beat and now their watching them celebrate five feet from ‘em….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg

[Just before these two teams can come to blows the crowd stands up and looks down the entrance ramp. Both teams are distracted by this turning to look as the camera pans quickly to follow the action. Giant Redwood is making his way down to the ring. The fans aren’t sure what to expect as he marches down the ramp and steps over the top rope into the ring. Both teams are staring up at Redwood while the fans stand watching on to see what the former World Champion is going to do. Redwood with a headbutt to Mick Muscles and a HUGE boot to the face of Danny Rushmore. The crowd explodes with cheers as Redwood takes out both of the Towers of Power.]

Danny: I don’t believe it, Giant Redwood has just come down to the ring and in two moves dismantled the former tag team champions…

[As the crowd is cheering Redwood on Des and Freddie stand unsure of what to do. Redwood with a NASTY boot to the face of Freddie turning the cheers into instant boos. Freddie goes down clutching his face. Des charges in for the QB Sack, Redwood moves out of the way and Des collides into the turnbuckle. Des staggers out of the turnbuckle and Redwood grabs him by the throat. The fans are booing as Redwood hoists Des into the air CRASHING him into the mat with a chokeslam. The hate follows Redwood as he calmly exits the ring leaving all four men laying nearly unconscious.]

Danny: Forgive my silence fans I’m in a state of shock. Redwood just walked into the ring and took out four men at once, two sets of current and former tag team champions…

Mickey: I’m not sure why he did that but I learned a long time ago you don’t go asking questions to seven foot, five hundred pound men….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg

Peter Valentine vs.Nicky Champion

Danny: We’re somehow going to regroup after witnessing that scary display of power…

Mickey: When Sam Strong decides he’s going to do something he does it right, we are on our THIRD title match of the night and we still got that HUGE double main event to come tonight……

The match starts slow with Peter locking up with Nicky several times before breaking for claims of pulled hair or some other form of cheating. The fans are getting annoyed by Peter’s stalling so a final lockup results in Nicky throwing Peter across the ring with his power. The fans love it and Nicky keeps it coming knocking Peter down with several forearms and clotheslines. Peter spends most of the match being thrown around from suplexes, slams and any other way Nicky can show off his power. Peter takes the match back in his own hands with a low blow and an eye gouge. Peter then starts working over the shoulder of Nicky softening it up for his HeartBreaker (shoulder breaker). Nicky finally fights back with a HUGE powerslam and a big running clothesline. The big power moves are taking their toll on Nicky’s arm causing him to stop in the middle of his offensive comeback to clutch his shoulder.

Danny: Say what you will about Peter Valentine…..most do anyway….

Mickey: Yeah say what you will about him but the man is a smart wrestler. A big, young, powerful guy like Nicky and Peter’s taking away the one thing that could beat him in this match. You already see right now that Nicky’s arm is preventing him from continuing this world class beating on Peter…

Peter staggers up but the fans are still behind Nicky. He DRILLS Peter with a hard right hand, Peter staggers backwards and Nicky picks him up into a delayed suplex. Nicky is carrying Peter around the ring in the air as the fans cheer him on. Nicky’s arm gives out and Peter uses that to slide down the backside. Peter gets in a quick low blow and then rolls Nicky up into a school boy from behind. The camera gets a good shot of Peter grabbing a handful of tights as the referee counts the pinfall. The fans are booing as Peter slithers out of the ring grabbing his National Championship off the time keepers lap. Nicky struggles to his feet still clutching his arm looking more upset with himself than anything else while the fans try to encourage him ringside.

Winner via Pinfall @ 8:30 Peter Valentine Caucasian

Danny: Nicky Champion came so close to becoming the new USPW National Champion…

Mickey: We saw in the tag title match that experience couldn’t beat out youth, in this match it did do exactly that…

[Nicky rolls out of the ring staring backwards at Peter Valentine who’s breathing heavily as he pics up a ringside mic. He starts to talk over the booing audience.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg

Peter: Listen up ya pukes….I don’t give a damn if ya boo me, or if ya cheer me. You people hate me, and I hate you even more. None of that changes the fact that I’M the USP Dubya National Champ, not even of you pukes, not Nicky Boy, not anybody but me. Everybody wants to see me gone? Everybody wants to see me lose the second biggest title in the USP Dubya? Then I’m tellin ya…no no no I’m BEGGIN ya, come take it, but don’t blame me when your challenge ends in HEARTBREAK…

[With that Valetine drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. He snatches his championship and makes his way to the back followed by an arena full of boos the entire way.]

Danny: There you have it, with the roster growing by the day I’m sure he won’t have any trouble finding people to take him up on his open challenge…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BruceTheGiant_FINisher3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

Bruce the Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

Before Bruce can even step into the ring Caulfield charges him and starts firing rights and lefts at him. The fans start to ROAR with approval as Bruce starts DRILLING Caulfield with hard rights of his own. These two are locked in a fist fight in the middle of the ring as the bell rings. Bruce finally gains the advantage and just pounds on Cauflield using his weight and power to his advantage the entire time. Bruce rips Caulfield’s shirt off and starts LAYING into him with his massive hands chopping the flesh from Chris’s chest. Chris screams in pain clutching his chest as Bruce grabs hold of him for the Chokeslam. The entire crowd rises knowing that this is it for Caulfield…

Danny: Bruce the Giant with this flesh bending chops and now he’s got Caulfield in a bad way….

Mickey: I know Chris just poured his heart out here and made promises but Bruce couldn’t care less what Caulfield has promised anybody he’s about to main event our first ever pay per view…

Caulfield with a KICK to the groin of Bruce the Giant. The fans let out an “OHHHHH” but Bruce STILL has Chris in the his clutches. Chris with ANOTHER kick to the groin and finally Bruce lets go. Chris BLASTS him with a right hand, with another right hand and Bruce is stumbling backwards. Caulfied with a crossbody block that takes both of them UP and OVER the top rope onto the arena floor. The fans are cheering this action on as the two men then proceed to brawl on the outside. Bruce once again gains the upperhand on the outside before tossing Caulfield back in the ring. Back on the inside starts giving Caulfield MORE flesh ripping chops t the chest. Bruce whips Caulfield into the corner and charges in for a big splash, Caulfield DIVES out of the way. Bruce collides with the turnbuckle, staggers out and Caulfield with a HARDCORE ClOTHESLINE, Bruce staggers but doesn’t fall, Caulfield with ANOTHER Hardcore clothesline, Bruce is wobbling, Caulfield from the second rope with a THIRD HARDCORE CLOTHESLINE. Bruce is down, Caulfield is exhausted on the mat himself. The fans are the only ones standing as these two men are both laying on the mat with referee Robbie Sanchez starting the ten count…

Danny: THREE hardcore clotheslines Mickey I’ve never seen anyone stand after one of them…

Mickey: I’ve never seen that and I’ve never seen someone get out of the Chokeslam, these two men are doing everything they said they were going to do. Neither man is willing to give up, this is their most brutal match yet…

Caulfield finally collapse on top of Bruce and the fans are cheering him on, even shouting along with the referee’s cadence. OOOOONE…..TWWWWWO……THREEEEEEOOOOOHHHH. Bruce kicked out of it and Caulfield covers his face in disbelief. Both men are two their feet, Caulfield off the ropes for a Hardcore Clothesline and Bruce makes him EAT a big boot to the face. Bruce lets out a primal roar of anger as he looks at Caulfield on the mat. Bruce looks at Caulfield on the mat and then stares at a kendo stick still laying under the turnbuckle.. Referee Robbie Sanchez is warning him not to, Bruce picks up the kendo stick and walks over to the lifeless body of Chris Caulfield. The fans don’t know how to react as he raises it into the air. Bruce brings the kendo stick CRASHING down onto Caulfield. NO, Caulfield rolls out of the way and dropkicks the knee of Bruce the Giant. Bruce falls to a knee and Caulfield stands up clutching the kendo stick. He then THROWS the kendo stick into the audience but Bruce is back to his feet. Bruce with a knee to the gut and he grabs Caulfield around the throat again. This time Bruce picks up Caulfield before he can counter with a kick to the groin….

Danny: Can you believe these two? Everything they have done to each other?

Mickey: And now we’re right back where we started with Bruce about to walk out of here and into the pay per view the number one contender…

Caulfield slides out of the Chokeslam and catches Bruce on the way down with his DANGER DROP (reverse DDT). This place comes alive for the Danger Drop. Bruce is down, Caulfield covers OOOOOONE…..TWOOOOO……THREEEEEEE! Referee Robbie Sanchez rings the bell and Chris can barely stand as the referee raises his hand. The chants of appreciation for Chris Caulfield continue as he stand in the ring celebrating amongst the cheers from the audience.

Winner via Pinfall @ 8:51 Chris Caulfield

RATING: C

Danny: After all that, after all these men put each other and themselves through and we finally have a winner. Chris Caulfield will go into the pay per view the number one contender for the USPW World Heavyweight Title…

Mickey: These two beat the hell outta each other until one of them beat on the other enough to get a pinfall. If this is the end of Caulfield and Bruce’s war then it was a helluvan end….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BruceTheGiant_FINisher3.jpg

[Chris is still celebrating in the ring while the ringside fans cheer him on. Bruce has gotten to his feet and he’s standing directly behind Caulfield. Caulfield backs into the giant when he immediately whips around staring down Bruce. The fans cheers turn to silence as these two men are staring at each other. Chris looks ready to fight while Bruce continues to just stare a hole through Chris. Finally Bruce extends his arm for a handshake and the place erupts into cheers for these two men. Chris is cautious but finally accepts the handshake as the two men raise their arms in the air.]

Danny: What a moment, what a show of respect between two of the best going today…

Mickey: I think we spoke too soon what the HE-

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BruceTheGiant_FINisher3.jpg

[bruce the Giant has picked up Chris Caulfield into the Giant Chokeslam. The cheers from the fans have turned to boos, Bruce is laughing as he holds Chris high into the air. Out of nowhere comes Sam Strong down from the back. Bruce is just holding Chris in the air with his Giant Chokeslam while Sam is ordering him to put Chris down. Bruce gets face to face with Sam before spinning and SLAMMING Chris to the mat with a Giant Chokeslam, the fans are booing and Sam Strong is irate with Bruce the Giant. Bruce SHOVES Sam onto the mat as he walks out of the ring. Paramedics and officials scramble to attend to the fallen Chris Caulfield. Bruce continues to stalk to the back with a look of satisfaction on his face.]

RATING: B+

Danny: We thought this was the final chapter, we thought this was the end, Chris Caulfield beat Bruce cleanly in the middle of the ring right here tonight….

Mickey: Remember what I said earlier about not asking seven foot tall five hundred pound men questions? Well you sure tell seven foot tall, SIX hundred pound men when things are over. Bruce proved tonight this isn’t over until he says it is…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWWorld.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Liberty.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Enygma.jpg

Enygma vs. James Justice

Danny: Fans I’m not sure how we’re going to follow this last match but if anyone can do it these two can. James Justice is the longest reigning USPW champion in HISTORY holding that championship for 14 months. Names like Enygma, Bruce the Giant, Jim Force, Giant Redwood and even Rich Money have ALL been USPW World Champion and NONE of them have been as successful as James Justice was….

Mickey: That being said he’s in there with the man who has the longest WINNING streak in the history of our sport clocking in at over two years….

Danny: This is the first ever meeting between these two future hall of famers and its right here in the main event of American Wrestling….

This thing is all over the place from the very start. James has control before Enygma’s speed takes over. The two seem equally matched in every way and neither lets the other get the upper hand very long before turning the momentum in their favor. The crowd seems split and seems to be cheering both men on in the match. Enygma whips Justice into the ropes and looks for a jumping thrust kick, Justice throws the leg down on the rebound and pulls Enygma into the Liberation Slam. The fans rise and this could be it, Enygma with a lighting quick elbow to get out of it. Justice is stunned and Enygma slingshots himself off the ropes looking for the Engymaguri kick, Justice ducks and Enygma NAILS the referee. The fans “OHHHH”. Engyma turns into a HUGE Liberty Left Hand. Enygma is stunned and Justice with another and another and ANOTHER. Enygma falls onto the ropes and bounces right into the arms of Justice for a HUGE Liberation Slam. Liberty covers Enygma….. “OOOOOOONE…….. TWWWWWWOOOO…….. THREEEEEEE”

Danny: JAMES JUSTICE……would have done it if the referee were up!

Mickey: This one is over, good night, you can count to a hundred no way Engyma is getting up from four Liberty Lefts and a Liberation Slam…

Justice is up to wake up the referee while Enygma continues to lay sprawled out on the mat. The fans booing increases to a deafening amount. Here is Sheik Mustafa out alone. Mustafa is on the apron shouting at James. James turns his attention away from the referee and grabs hold of Sheik. Here comes T Rex through the audience sliding into the ring. Justice drops Sheik and eats a DECAPITATING boot to the head. Justice is out cold as Rex pulls the referee to his feet…..

Danny: What just happened? Sheik Mustafa and T Rex may have just cost James Justice the USPW World Title….

Mickey: Enygma’s still laying there out cold he’s got no idea what happened….

Referee Robbie Sanchez checks in on Enygma. Engyma staggers to his feet noticing that Justice is down, Engyma collapses on top of James Justice for the three count. Sheik and Rex are seen leaving through the entrance curtain while the referee awards the match to Enygma. The fans are booing, Enygma staggers to his feet clutching his championship staring down at the unconscious James Justice.

Winner via Pinfall @ 10:12 Enygma

Danny: Right or wrong, like it or not it looks like the main event for our first ever pay per view has been set….

Mickey: Chris Caulfield will challenge Enygma for the USPW World Heavyweight Title in 25 days. I got news for the both of them if they thought they had the fight of their lives tonight, they haven’t even SEEEN a fight until their in the World Title match LIVE on pay per vie-

[Despite the confusing circumstances Enygma is celebrating his championship win while James Justice is helped to the back. The ringside fans are cheering him on as he makes his way up the entrance ramp making sure to slap every fans hand he can reach. About halfway up the apron the lights to the arena start to flicker on and off, the crowd starts to rattle about the strange happening. Finally the lights go out for good and the crowd starts to get loud. Its nearly pitch black in the arena before a bright light from the JumboTron lights the place up. At first the image is snowy and distorted before becoming clearer and clearer. ]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DemonAnger.jpg

Anger: (crazily laughing almost talking to himself) He’s….coming….father is coming. The Path will be walked, the sacrifice has been chosen, and Father will rise above it….We cannot change that which is inevitable and we cannot stop that which is forever….

[With that the JumboTron cuts out and the arena is filled with darkness again. In a few moments light is restored to the arena and Enygma is staring up at the video wall while the fans sit in silence. After a few moments Enygma begins walking again but this time at a much slower pace as he disappears behind the entrance curtain.]

Danny: Fans thank you for tuning into the greatest night in American Wrestling history, we may have ended it on our strangest note ever but I think this was hands down the greatest example yet of what United States Pro Wrestling. I’m Danny Jilleffski alongside the legendary Mickey Starr saying until next time…..Goodnight America…

{FADE OUT}

OVERALL: C+

Attendance: 5,000

The show was the longest two hours of my life. In business a lot of times things never play out quite the way you envision it. Sometimes they grab a higher deal than you expected, other times you concede way more than your comfortable with. Oddly enough tonight went off just as Sam and myself had wanted it to. From the hot opening segment, to the mysterious end things seem to go down exactly as we had planned……that being said this was the first show I had even helped write so as I walked up to the monitor I wasn’t sure what to expect. I walked in on what looked like a celebration. The boys were applauding for Chris, Bruce, James and Curtis. I wasn’t sure how much of what Sam said out there about united was true and how much of it was show. After looking around the locker room I could see it really was true….

“So how was it?

I was snapped out of my daze at the sound of Sam’s distinct voice. I turned to see him approaching, I cringed at the thought of another crushing handshake but thankfully for you already bruised hand he opted for a slap on the shoulder. After feeling as if my shoulder was caving in two things became apparent to me. The first being that if I didn’t get in the gym and build up my frail body soon Sam was going to systematically destroy it, the second was that Sam was smiling.

“Well normally if that question is being asked by a blonde stranger after a one night stand I’d say it was good enough, but since I actually give a damn about how it went I gotta ask you the same thing……how was it?”

With that question Sam started to walk away from the boys, I caught on quick and discreetly started following him. I found myself walking down the hall side by side with Sam Strong. For better or worse this is exactly what I wanted.

“Obviously I don’t have a problem with the way the show went off….afterall we wrote most of it together. I liked that we started with a hot opener, I liked how we kept up the theme of change and importance throughout the night.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, after all Sam’s tough talk during negotians he all but said I ran a perfect show. I expected it to be ripped apart and over analyzed if for no other reason than the whole break ‘em down and build ‘em up theory. Instead Sam was giving me a solid stamp of approval. Then he stopped talking and turned to me, his face had a different, more somber tone to it. I spoke too soon about the perfect show I suppose.

“That being said in the 80’s when Eisen was really blowing up the boys all wanted in on the action. Guys knew there was big money in pay per views and television tapings so everybody would pitch Rich these great ideas. I mean these boys would book one hell of a start to the story. The problem is when it came time to blow it off they were lost, or worse yet they had themselves going over. Rich stopped taking advice from the boys and started to develop more of a creative writing team. He used to tell me these guys could write a great first chapter but never could finish the book. Steve you and I have written a great first chapter…….just know that with or without you I will finish it.”

With that Sam walked past me and back towards the boys who were now piling out of the locker room. I sat there almost dumbfounded. On one hand he complimented me for writing a great first show, then turned around and said that anybody can write a first show. I felt like I was warming up to Sam but instead of sub zero temperatures with him we were now officially at just freezing.

Thanks for the predictions guys. Heres how it looked after the results.

smurphy1014 4/4 - Perfection, I was afraid the first show may be a bit see through since nearly every match I announced was a title match and the one I didn't had a face champion so of course you figured the heel would win the title shot. You caught on but I'm glad to know I wasn't transparent. Nicely done none the less.

BHK1978 - 4/4 - Like smurphy nicely played man. Lets see if you can keep it up as next show will have many more announced matches. I like the predictions it makes you see how predicable/unpredictable your being. IMO a good show has both. Don't swerve everybody on everything, but don't be transparent either.

The Shape - 3/4 - Much like Lexa you predicted a Towers of Power win, in fact nearly everybody predicted that. You mentioned your love of them and I've been fond of them myself. Their a good tag team in a promotion where tag experience is lacking. Nicely done none the less.

Lexa - 3/4 - Predicted the Towers of Power to get the Tag Titles back shame on you Lexa :)

gbasalmon - 2/4 - Predicted a Towers of Power win as well as a Nicky Champion Title victory, very gutsy good sir sorry to disappoint with my apparent lack of a tag title change since nearly everybody predicted them to win

Good job predicting guys and I encourage others to predict as well it helps me see what people expect/want to see which is always a nice tool when it comes to writing the shows. The next show's preview will be up in a little while.

Thursday mornings the morning after the show that night. A time of rest, relaxation, a time to reflect on the previous nights show. That’s exactly what I did I stayed up all night long going over every piece of our showing trying to spot any weaknesses and any improvements for next weeks show. Too bad nobody told me that Thursdays weren’t a time of rest and relaxation. I got a phone call at six that morning with Sam telling me there was a meeting in an hour. I staggered through the door with my aviator sunglasses on. Not because I was cool but because if I fell asleep it would be harder to notice.

“Now that everybody is here…..even if SOME of us were late lets begin. Mickey I want to start out by saying you did a fantastic job on color last night. You played you role to perfect and Danny I think you meshed with Mickey quite well so congratulations to you guys”

I had to agree with Sam and maybe that’s why he was the best at what he did. As much as I went over that show it never occurred to me that it was Mickey’s first time on color and Danny’s first time working with Mickey.

“Now onto the real business the ratings are in from last night. The final rating was a 1.23, its not bad but its not good. I was hoping that more people would tune in for our big announcement and the show would build a bigger number over the course of the hour and a half but we’ll take what we can get. The one thing I can’t accept is going backwards. I want the promotion for this next show to be double time, everybody working on the hype machine. USPW’s pay per view, next weeks show, the mystery surrounding Enygma’s story. We’re in the business of hype and we need to take it a step above the rest gentlemen.”

I was way ahead of Sam on that one. The night before I had given several different talking points to the different advertising avenues. Eisen was the king at hype and we had to beat him at his own game even if it meant working our ass off to get there.

“The next order of business is Southern Class Championship Wrestling. I just spent a million in cash to open the place and over the next few months I’m going to spend more money on talent to fill it with. We’re going to be seeing a lot of new faces around here and I want them to feel welcome. At the same time understand that there are different levels of employees. The men in this room are on the top rung and the things we discuss here are not to be discussed with the workers. Its sounds rude, unfriendly and elitists but if Eisen or the media get word of our stories then our entire year is shot. That’s all I got so get the hell outta here and enjoy southern Florida for the day.”

Sam had a good point. The wrestling business wasn’t the best or easiest place to keep valuable secrets. I’m sure our plans would leak at some point but the longer we could hold off the inevitable the better. As I saw guys like Danny, Mickey and Shane pass by me in my dazed state and through the door I thought while they were enjoying Miami I was going to try and get a rough draft of next weeks show out of the way now.

“Hey kid….er I mean Steve. I know I told them to get the hell outta here but I need you to stay back. We got business to go over”

I was way ahead of Sam and was about to present him with a detailed list of my plans for the next show and starting bouncing pay per view ideas off his head. Before I got the chance to do any of this Sam threw me yet another curveball. I was starting to think he was waiting for me to get completely organized and sure of what I wanted to do only to throw a wrench in it just for laughs.

“I talked about the role players in the meeting and I talked about development. The truth is I need help with this and if your in it for the long haul liked you talked about and since you did help fund this developmental I atleast wanted your opinions on some guys. Now keep in mind I’m working with limited funds here. I’m talking strictly role players and young talent.”

I almost couldn’t respond to Sam’s question. I had been working with the guy for a few months but he was asking me to help him with the future of his company. I know that he continues to make comments to make me unsure of my future and by no means did I feel like I was part of the “family” but it was nice to know he atleast respected my opinion.

“Sam believe me when I tell you that although I think we could always use any big name that wants to come over to the darkside we certainly don’t NEED them. Our core main event and our core roster in general is more than capable of taking this thing to the next level…..that being said a few role players to allow for creative freedom wouldn’t be a bad thing”

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/internet2.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/coollogo_com_27285909.gif

The Ratings are in this week and what a week for pro wrestling. SWF is going forth with their huge revelation that Eric Eisen was the mystery man. Sam Strong had a big announcement and TCW looks to rebound after their worst year since the company’s inception.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SWF.jpg

SWF – 8.73, .17

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/TCW.jpg

TCW – 5.77

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPW-1.jpg

USPW .62

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/CGC-1.jpg

CGC – 1.02

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NOTBPW-1.jpg

NOTBW 1.29

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SOTBPW.jpg

SOTBW .20

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BHOTWG.jpg

BHOTWG – 4.53

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PGHW.jpg

PHTWG - 2.15

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/GCG.jpg

GCG - .12

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/21CW-1.jpg

21CW - .15

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/RAW.jpg

RAW - .09

<br>

USPW scored a .62 rating, word is that Sam Strong wasn’t as pleased with this rating as some might think. Sam was hoping that the big announcement they had been hyping would draw in more viewers. Although the announcement is a big deal with them finally making their way onto pay per view at the end of the month. They seem to think their show this week was a homerun and that the ratings next week will reflect that.

This week LIVE on USPW’s American Wrestling from Perry Hall in the Great Lakes!

Following the biggest announcement in the history of the company USPW has more problems than it has answers. Enygma defeated James Justice and Chris Caulfield defeated Bruce the Giant. These two will collide in three weeks on USPW’s Stars, Stripes and Slams.

How will Sam Strong deal with Bruce the Giant’s brutal attack on Chris Caulfield? Will James Justice be looking for revenge on T Rex and Sheik Mustafa as they cost him yet another championship? Will we have any answers on the strange happenings at the end of last weeks program? All of these questions and more are looking to get answered on this weeks’ USPW American Wrestling!

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWWomensChampionship.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/WandaFish.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg

Belle Bryden vs. Raven Robinson

It took a loaded boot for Belle to defeat Alicia but she’s here now. Belle will challenge Raven for the USPW Women’s Championship. Will the same tactics that got her this match be enough to win it? Alicia has vowed to look out for Raven how will that impact this title match? Who will leave this weeks American Wrestling as the best women’s wrestling in North America?

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AndreJones.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/TribalWarrior.jpg

Andre Jones vs. Tribal Warrior

Tribal Warrior is as mean, nasty and dominate as they come. He’s a former champion in the tag division but will that experience be enough to carry him past the best pure athlete in the USPW today? Or will Andre Jone’s athletic dominance continue over the USPW Television Title?

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DesDavids.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Grunt_scorpion1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Stink_scorpion1.jpg

The Peoples Team vs. The Nation of Filth

Last week the Peoples Team took on the FOUR time USPW World Tag Team Champions. This week their taking on the former two time World Tag Team Champions. Will Des David’s refusal to lose be enough to will them to another title victory? Will The Nation of Filth make the most of their USPW debut with tag team titles to show for it? What about Giant Redwood? Will he explain his actions, or will The Peoples Team have to be looking over their shoulder for the merciless monster?

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SteveFlash.jpg

Peter Valentine vs. Steve Flash

Peter Valentine is one of the most resourceful, respected, winningest, most hated men in the history of the sport. Like it or not Peter continues to find ways to win. Steve Flash can match Peter year for year in this business but Peter’s success has come at a much higher level than Steve’s. There is a group of people out there that will see this as the ultimate love/hate match up. Will Steve Flash finally find the success on the biggest stage of them all that has eluded him his entire career? Or Will Peter Valentine’s cheating ways find a way to win out over a fellow veteran of this business?

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FumihiroOta_UFC-King1.jpg

Nicky Champion vs. Fumahiro Ota

Since losing the television Championship Nicky has been on a quest to climb that ladder of USPW. He nearly became the USPW National Champion last week and this week he faces off against one of the games most deadly silent assassins. Ota has been all over the world and won championships everywhere. A win against someone with the deadly ability and the resume of Ota would go a long way into getting another shot at a championship in USPW.

<br>

All this and so much more on the second USPW American Wrestling of the year. Don’t miss a minute of the action LIVE this Wednesday on Sports America!

Belle Bryden vs. Raven Robinson - Purely on the basis of how early it is in the diary, though I wouldn't mind a switch.

Andre Jones vs. Tribal Warrior - Another defence

The Peoples Team vs. The Nation of Filth - I'm going to completely contradict my earlier logic here. You've booked a lot of title matches and this is one where a change could be possible. I'm not a huge fan of the Davids/Datsun combination.

Peter Valentine vs. Steve Flash - Oh yeah

Nicky Champion vs. Fumahiro Ota - Like the preview hype for Ota, and there's some great alts for him coming out these days.

LIVE from Perry Hall in the Great Lakes

[The camera cuts into a screaming arena full of USPW fans. 5,000 fans are straining to get their signs shoved in the way of the nearest camera. As the camera pans the sold out, cheering arena we cut ringside where we see Danny Jillefski and Mickey Starr.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/MickyStarr_alt1.jpg

Danny: WELCOME to another exciting edition of USPW American Wrestling. I’m Danny Jillefski alongside the legendary Mickey Starr. Mick what a week we had last week, pay per views, double main events, people mysteriously playing with the lights and the Video Wall….

Mick: I said it last week and I’ll say it again when Sam Strong does something he does it right. He promised a bang for the new year and he delivered. We got just as many title matches tonight as we had last week on top of knowing that it will be Chris Caulfield vs. Enygma at USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams…

Danny: All night long I’ve been trying to find some of the biggest players in USPW right now. James Justice hasn’t been seen, Bruce isn’t even here that I know of, Sheik Mustafa refuses to let anyone talk to T Rex about his actions, and Enygma is being…….well enigmatic…..

[sam Strong’s music hits and the fans rise with a wave of cheers as Sam comes out looking a little less excited than last week. He stalks quickly to the ring ignoring the fans cheers and calls out to him. He steps through the ropes pulling out a microphone. He all but ignores the chants of his name as he turns facing the entrance ramp.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SamStrong-1.jpg

Sam: I gotta say USPW addicts that I’m not the same Sam Strong I normally am. Last week I announced a Pay Per View and I got my main event set for it. But for every step forward it seems like I took two steps back. I got people interfering in title matches, I got guys cutting the lights early, I got video wall production problems but beyond ALL that I gotta call somebody out right now Addicts….so Bruce the Giant brother I’m calling YOU out…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BruceTheGiant_FINisher3.jpg

[The fans ERUPT with cheers as Bruce’s menacing, slow beat music starts to play. Sam stands his ground in the ring while the fans stand in anticipation of Bruce’s entrance. Bruce makes his appearance as he stalks down to the ring, Sam refusing to take his eyes off of the largest athlete in the world.]

Danny: Sam Strong is no young man and he just called out the man that nearly destroyed the “Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield last week….

Mick: I love Sam but I don’t see how this can end well….

[bruce steps over the top rope getting face to face with Sam Strong just as some of their iconic pay per view posters had them posed in the past. The fans are cheering them on and nobody’s sure where this is going to wind up.]

Sam: Bruce....., brother we’ve been through some wars and I feel like I know you better than anybody else in the USPW. Last week you put your hands on me and shoved me down like a rag doll. I came in to stop you from making a mistake and you threw me and my advice into the corner of the ring brother…

[The fans booing the thought of Bruce putting his hands on the owner of USPW.]

Sam: These addicts out here are booing you……..but I’m out here to tell you something. Man to man, legend to legend. I’ve known you a long time and I’m not going to get shy with my words about you know Giant…..I wanted to tell you Bruce that………I’m Sorry.

[The fans are booing that Sam is apologizing to Bruce. Bruce continues to stare into the soul of Sam Strong, he hasn’t moved an inch since Sam started talking.]

Sam: I know these addicts saw you pick me up like a feather and toss me away but I saw something else. I’ve been in this ring brother, I know what its like when emotions are running high and things happen quick. I remember when I was champion I told everybody if your not willing to do what it takes when you get in the ring…..then don’t get in. Last week I forgot my own advice and for that I’m sorry brother. So I called you out here to apologize on national television, so lets shake hands like men and you’ll go your way and I’ll go mine….

[sam puts his hand out for a handshake, the fans cheering as Bruce now slowly turns his head from side to side to see the ringside crowd cheering him on to shake hands. Sam’s hand continues to stay extended while Bruce stares at him and then his hand. Suddenly Sam pulls his hand back…]

Sam: I just wanted to say one more thing out of all the men I’ve had the pleasure of being in the ring with nobody held a candle to you brother. You’re the greatest big man, and for my money the greatest wrestler ever. So I’m telling these addicts and I’m telling you that I don’t care if Chris Caulfield pinned you in the middle of the ring last wee-

[bruce just his hand out across the throat of Sam Strong. Sam drops the microphone and Bruce seems to be squeezing tighter and tighter. Sam is struggling to break the hold but its no use. Bruce the Giant brings him to the center of the ring letting out a viciously scary growl as he hoists the owner of USPW into the air for his Giant Chokeslam. ]

Danny: NO, Bruce the Giant is about to chokeslam Sam Strong into retirement…

Mick: Sam said he knew Bruce better than anybody and that last comment about Caulfield sent this Giant over the edge…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/chriscaulfieldkendo.jpg

[bruce is about to slam Sam through the mat when the boos from the audience instantly turn to cheers. The camera pans backwards to see Chris Caulfield sliding into the ring kendo stick in hand. Bruce sets Sam down and charges at Caulfield. Chris ducks and BLASTS Bruce with his kendo stick, Bruce staggers back and Chris with another shot to the skull of Bruce. The fans are on fire cheering Chris on. Chris charges in at Bruce, Bruce with a BIG BOOT, Caulfield ducks under the boot, Bruce turns and Chris with a shot to the gut and then a SPINNING shot to the head knocking Bruce UP and OVER the top rope to the arena floor. “HARDCORE, HARDCORE, HARDCORE”. Bruce stumbles off clutching his skull while Chris bends down tending to the owner of USPW. ]

Danny: Chris Caulfield has saved the owner’s career…

Mick: He may have saved more than that, these fans are chanting for him their ready for Stars, Stripes and Slams tonight…

[Chris picks up the fallen mic from Sam slowly standing to his feet watching as Bruce disappears behind the curtain. He looks out into the rabidly cheering audience, he cracks a smile and turns his attention back to Sam Strong.]

[Chris: Sam I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I can’t wrestle Enygma at the pay per view for the USPW World Title…..

[The fans start pouring boos into the ring as Sam staggers to his feet looking half disoriented and half confused by 314 437 9708\ what Chris is talking about.]

Danny: WHAT?

Chris: Hear me out now. You see being World Champion is EVERYTHING for me, but Bruce, he’s not going to let that happen. He chokeslams me into the mat last week after I beat him in the ring? He’s out here trying to cripple you? This thing with Bruce and me isn’t over, not by a long shot. What I’m proposing is a match with Bruce the Giant at USPW’s Stars Stripes and Slams a match for the USPW World Title….

[The fans are mostly silent confused on where Chris is going with this. Sam clutching his throat grabs a mic clearing his throat for a minute still feeling the affects of the Giant Chokeslam. He turns to Chris with a strange look on his face.]

Sam: I gonna be real honest right here pal, your talking non sense. You don’t want to face the Champion at the pay per view but you want to face Bruce FOR the championship? I was on the mat but it looked like you were one the knocking Bruce in the head not the other way around brother…

Chris: Hear me out Sam, tonight what I’m proposing, what I’m asking, what I’m BEGGING is right here at Perry Hall you make Enygma vs. Chris Caulfield for the USPW World Heavyweight title. I’m not waiting on the pay per view right here, right now I’ve waited 18 years I’m ready Sam…

[The fans EXPLODE into cheers before starting “HARDCORE” chants. Sam looks out into the audience before turning back to the sobering serious face of Chris Caulfield. Sam seems reluctant to make the match happen.]

Sam: This is USPW and in USPW we make it our goal to give the fans what they want. You want Caulfield vs. Enygma for the title tonight? Then make it happen! “The Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield challenges Enygma for the USPW World Championship in the MAIN EVENT!

[The fans are cheering this decision, standing, applauding as Sam and Chris shake hands in the center of the ring. The camera pans back to reveal 5,000 fans standing, cheering on the decision by Sam Strong. The camera swings around to a shocked looking Danny Jillefski and Mickey Starr.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AndreJones.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/TribalWarrior.jpg

Andre Jones vs. Tribal Warrior

Andre just runs circles around Tribal Warrior hitting most of his big, fast, flashy moves. After each big move hit he takes time to mock the crowd drawing strong boos from the audience. Andre seems to have a smile on his face most of the match. It looks like he has Tribal pinned but pulls him up leading to Tribal getting in some big, powerful offense fighting back. The fans are chearing but all it takes is a rake to the eyes, a low blow and a blast from the past (rocker dropper) and Jones has the pinfall. Jones rolls out of the ring clutching his championship as he walks to the back ignoring the hate from the fans.

Winner via Pinfall Andre Jones @ 6:42

RATING: D-

Danny: They say you never prove yourself as a champion until you beat a champion. He just beat a multi time Tag Team Champion and he continues to back up his claim as the “best pure athlete” in pro wrestling…

Mick: Tag Wrestling, women’s wrestling, when you’re a champ you’re a champ end of story. Andre went in the ring against one of the toughest guys in this business and a guy that’s been to the top of this promotion’s tag division and he beat ‘em, this kid is on a roll…

[Cutting backstage Alicia is standing behind the new USPW logo as Danny greets her.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AliciaStrong_Marshall2.jpg

Danny: Alicia thanks for taking time out of your night to get back to us. We know that in a few minutes Belle will take that title shot she won when she beat you. I’d like your thoughts on both Belle and the mysterious attacker that cost you the championship from last weeks show…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NinaTheBallerina.jpg

[before Alicia can respond someone else walks into the shot holding a large 8x10 glossy of Alicia Strong. Alicia ackwardly turns to face the lady.]

Alicia: I think you’re lost I’m in the middle of an int-

Nina: HI, I’m Nina, I’m like you’re biggest fan in the world. I’ve seen every match you’ve had since your debut, I got to all the house shows your advertised for. I even bought this picture of you from the USPW online store. I was wondering if you could autogr-

Alicia: I’m sorry I appreciate you’re such a huge fan but this isn’t the place for that. After the show I hook up with all my fans, I do all kinds of signings in every city we are in. Right now though I’m trying to answer some questions in a LIVE television interv-

Nina: OH MY GOD. We’re on T.V like right now? That is so cool, I totally want to train to be a wrestler. I used to be a ballerina but that wasn’t for me, this wrestling stuff is for me…

Alicia: I’m sorry to hear about your ballerina stuff not working out but wrestling isn’t something you just “do” now I hate to be rude but you need to go before I call security…

[Nina lets out a loud scream, grabbing hold of Alicia’s hair and smashing her into the set. Alicia falls to the concrete floor and Nina starts stomping her, attacking her, yelling out with a high pitched scream. Finally security pulls Nina off while others check on the fallen Alicia.]

Danny: Fans I want to apologize we tried to cut to commercial but we had no idea it would turn into that. We don’t know who that woman is but she’s not a part of United States Pro Wrestling…

Mick: That crazy broad, I’ll let YOU break the news to her Danny I’ve had a lifetime of crazy women…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/WandaFish.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg

Belle Bryden vs. Raven Robinson

Danny: Alicia promised last week that she would not let that happen, although you have to ask yourself can she live up to that promise after the attack?

Belle and are jawing with one another as the referee holds the championship up over their heads. Belle starts out with a false sense of respect luring Raven into getting thrown to the mat. Belle starts overpowering Raven mostly just beating on her. Raven uses her quickness to make a few short comebacks but Belle uses any shortcut she can to get back in control of the match. Belle is looking for the “Dish of the Day” (Roundhouse to back of head), Rave ducks and pulls her into the Night Crawler the fans stand as Belle is locked in an eleveated boston crab. Belle PULLS Raven through the ropes with her legs tossing her to the mat. Belle rolls to the outside and yanks the Women’s Championship from the time keeper table. She lunghes at Raven, Raven ducks and NAILS the Night Crawler (reverse DDT) on the outside. Fans are on their feet, Raven is in the ring and the referee is nearing a ten count with Belle staggering to her feet finally. Raven sticks her head through the ropes to pull Belle in the ring, Belle SMACKS Raven in the skull with the Championship. Raven falls backwards Belle slides in the ring quickly covering. Referee Baby Jamie didn’t see it and has just counted to three. Belle slides out of the ring staggering up the ramp to the back clutching her newly won USPW Women’s Championship.

Winner via Pinfall Belle Bryden @ 10:24

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/AliciaStrong_Marshall2.jpg

Alicia comes charging down from the back sliding in the ring. She’s helping Raven to her feet as Belle has stopped mid way up the entrance ramp holding her newly won championship into the air. Alicia starts talking to Raven seemingly explaining what happened. Raven shoves her away staggering around the ring trying to process what just happened. Alicia is getting the fans involved trying to explain how she was jumped in the back. Belle just lets out a chuckle.

Danny: Alicia promised she’d have Ravens’ back, she said she wouldn’t let Belle steal the championship the way she stole that win from her last week..

Mick: Bottom line Danny is that Raven was the champion, the champion doesn’t depend on others to watch her back…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/CherryBomb_Marshall1.jpg

While Alicia is still pleading with Raven the fans start booing. Raven’s still foggy so she doesn’t respond. Alicia pops up and see’s Belle is still on the ramp. She turns her attention back to Raven but looking confused. Just then someone hops the railing and slides in the ring. Alicia turns around and Cherry with a kick go the gut and a CHERRY BOMB on Alicia. The fans booing, Raven can’t escape and she gets Cherry Bombed as well. Cherry is standing over Alicia and Raven in the ring, while Belle pats her championship disappearing to the back.

Danny: Cherry Bomb former USPW Women’s Champion has appeared out of nowhere and taken out both women. Some psychopath fan has attacked Alicia, Belle stole the championship, and Cherry Bomb is laying everyone out. This USPW Women’s division is on fire…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DesDavids.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Grunt_scorpion1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Stink_scorpion1.jpg

The Peoples Team vs. The Nation of Filth

Danny: Lets not forget what happened last week, The Peoples Team won the match up only to be utterly destroyed afterwards by Giant Redwood and we still don’t have a clue why….

Grunt and Stink hold tag team class 101 on Freddie. They keep him cut off from the anxious Des Davids most of the match hitting him with hard, brawling right hands and using their size to their advantage. They mix this with some timely referee distractions and they got Freddie right where they want him. Grunt puts him on his shoulders and Stink heads to the top, Freddie drops off of Grunts shoulders and Stink collides with Grunt. Freddie gets the tag and in the ring comes Des. Stink charges and Des with a HUGE overhead belly to belly that throws him across the ring. Grunt charges and Des cuts him in half with a QB SACK! The fans go wild as Des makes short work picking up the pinfall.

Winners via Pinfall @ 6:52 The Peoples Team

Danny: Another huge victory this week with Des coming in at the right time and securing the win…

Mickey: Just when it looks worst for this team this Peoples Team they pull out another HUGE victory…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg

[Des and Freddie are celebrating in the ring with their tag team titles while the fans cheer them on. Just as their about to leave the ring here comes Giant Redwood slowly stalking down to the ring. The fans standing remembering last week when he laid out four men. Freddie wastes no time SLINGSHOTTING himself into Giant Redwood. Redwood catches Freddie and slams him into the ring post. The fans “OHHHH” as Giant drops Freddie and steps up into the ring. Des backs up before CHARGING at Redwood. Des EATS a boot to the face and Redwood starts beating on Des in the ring.]

Danny: I have no idea what Giant Redwood’s problem with the tag team champions is but two weeks in a row he’s dismantled them after a match up…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/BillyJackShearer1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/randallhop.jpg

[Just then the fans EXPLODE with cheers. Billy S and Randall Hopkirk come out of the stands wielding chairs. They slide in the ring and SMACK Redwood in the back with a chair. Redwood staggers and they both shoot of the ropes BLASTING Redwood in the skull with chairs. Redwood falls UP and OVER the top rope to the floor. He pounds on the mat clutching his head backing off while Billy and Randally are BEGGING him to get back in the ring pounding their chairs on the ropes. The fans are cheering them on while they finally check on the tag team champions.]

Danny: WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!! Former tag team champions have made their mark in USPW, what a debut, what a shocker for us AND Giant Redwood.

MATCH RATING: D+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Liberty.jpg

James Justice: Since everybody likes to remind people about time spent these days. 45 years, 18 years and so on, I thought I’d give everybody a refresher myself. ONE YEAR, that’s how long its been since I was the USP Dubya Champ. That championship was STOLEN from me and when I looked for my rematch they blackballed me, made every excuse in the book and then lost the championship before I ever got my rematch. THEN, when I finally DO get the rematch I deserve? They STEAL that from me as well. I’m saying right now, right here in front of everybody in this arena, in front of everybody at home, in front of God that I’ve HAD ENOUGH! This won’t go on another day, let alone another year.

Danny: I’ve never seen James so angry…

James: All I ever hear about is how T Rex is unstoppable, he’s a living, breathing monster. He doesn’t feel pain, he doesn’t show mercy, he doesn’t have emotions. He’s nearly unbeatable and best of all I hear he’s got my number. The difference is I’m not running scared. I’m going to meet you face to face Rex, man to monster. I’m going to show the world that something, somewhere makes you tick. You give a damn about SOMETHING in this world just like I gave a damn about that world championship. Starting tonight Rex, tonight I’m going to be on a mission to FIND that something. I’m going to find the one thing you give a damn about in this world most and I’m going to RIP it from you right in front of your face. Be ready Rex because tonight, tonight I start getting my JUSTICE!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/FumihiroOta_FINisher9.jpg

Fumihiro Ota vs.Nicky Champion

Ota takes early control with lighting fast kicks. Nicky fights back with some big right hands and several suplexes. Ota comes back he seems to just have too many moves for Nicky to defend Ota’s second wind is a lot more vicious really laying into Nicky. Ota nails a Ninja Strke (running Enziguri), Ota with a spring board ‘rana as Nicky is staggering to his feet. Nick catches, him, turns and nails Ota with a POWERSLAM for the win.

Winner via Pinfall @ 9:37 Nicky Champion

[backstage Enygma is standing by waiting to be interviewed by Danny.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Enygma.jpg

Danny: Enyma thank you for this time, last week you defeated James Justice the most successful champion we have ever had, and then something strange happ-

[before Danny can finish his thought laughter fills the halls. The camera slides to the left revealing Anger stumbling in from the frigid weather. Enygma drops the championship as Anger gets into his face with a maniacal look.]

Anger: You think you can STOP it? You think you can prevent it? The master is coming and YOU are the chosen sacrifice…

[Anger lunges at Enyma, Enygma ducks and puts his hand to Anger’s throat. The more Enygma clinches his hand down on Anger’s throat the more Anger smiles and struggles to laugh. Finally security breaks the two men up with Anger coughing and laughing at the same time while Enygma is escorted away.]

Danny: I have no idea what Anger is talking about with sacrifices and masters but he’s crossed the line putting his hands on Enygma.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SteveFlash.jpg

Peter Valentine vs.Steve Flash

Steve starts the match out at a quick pace through the air and on the mat. Peter can’t get control of the match no matter what he does. Steve avoids all of Valentine’s punches, kicks and cheats. Flash whips Valentine off the ropes for a Flash Bang (Hot Shot). Valentine puts on the brakes and slams Flash to the mat with Flash’s own hair. Flash is up and gets dropped with a single arm DDT. From there Steve walks into a Heart Breaker (Shoulder Breaker) for the loss.

Winner via Pinfall @ 7:57 Peter Valentine

RATING: D+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Seduction.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/DarrylDevine_Marshall9.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/JumboJackson_alt4.jpg

[The ringside camera feed starts to get hazy before being replaced by an annoying sound and a snowy picture. The feed returns to a hand held camera shot. Hard rock music is playing. The camera is shaky as it spins to reveal Darryl Devine. Devine smirks as he pulls the camera in close on his arrogant face.]

Darryl: United States Pro Wrestling’s time is now? Isn’t that what I said last week? You see Darryl Devine IS United States Pro Wrestling. I am Pro Wrestling, hell I’m this whole damn continent. You wanna be a winner? You gotta be WITH a winner. Luck y for you people I’m that winner. I got fame, I got money, I got the looks, I got the girl but you know what else I got?

[Darryl stops for a moment letting out a half hearted arrogant chuckle. He turns his head to the side smirking before finishing his thought.]

Darryl: I got friends. You see every friend needs somebody to watch his back, every star needs an insurance policy. This friend? This insurance policy? I’d like to introduce the world to MY boy……JACKSON….

[With that Jumbo Jackson come into the picture matching Devine with a ****y smirk of his own. The two slap hands before Jackson turns to the camera with his arm wrapped around Darryl Devine. The two let out a laugh together before he greets the camera.]

Jackson: You people want a change? You people want something new? Before careful what you want because USPW’s about to get some Devine Intervention…

[With that the camera fades out and we’re quickly returned to Danny and Mickey who have a confused look on their face ringside.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Liberty.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/T-Rex.jpg

James Justice vs. T Rex w/ Sheik Mustafa

Justice just starts pounding on Rex as soon as the bell starts but it seems to have almost no effect. Rex absorbs everything Justice throws at him looking at times to be invinceable. Rex starts throwing Justice around the ring beating on him. Anytime Justice does get in a good shot and starts to mount a comeback Sheik Mustafa jump up on the apron to stop it. Rex pulls Jusice up looking for the Jurassic Crush (fell nelson). Justice slips behind, spins Rex and SLAMS him with a Liberation Slam. Justice waits on Rex to stagger up, nails him with a Liberty Left and then hits the Liberation again. Rex is down but Sheik jumps up on the apron with his cane. Sheik DRILLS Justice with his cane, Justice crabs the cane and before he can blast Sheik, T Rex has gotten to his feet and pulled Justice into the EXTINCTION (Argentine Backbreaker drop). Justice.

Danny: James Justice had T Rex beaten, he took everything Rex had and was about to beat him but that Sheik has cost Justice once again…

Winner via Pinfall @ 9:48 T Rex

RATING: C+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/T-Rex.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/SheikMustafa_alt.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Liberty.jpg

[sheik is now in the ring shouting something in Arabic at Rex while the paramedics are wheeling an unconscious James Justice out of the building. Rex steps onto the apron and comes off the apron with an ELBOW THROUGH THE STRETCHER!!!! The fans are completely silent, Justice isn’t moving, Sheik continues to shout at Rex. Rex pulls Justice up and puts his unconscious body on his shoulder. Sheik and Rex are literally walking right out of the arena with Justice’s body over Rex’s shoulder.]

Danny: SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! COME ON! James Justice’s career and who knows what else is in real danger if its not already too late.

Mick: Who’s going to stop him? You saw what he did to Justice who’s gonna be able to stop him?

[Rex gets to the top of the stage and a SWARM of security come out staring down Rex. Rex staring back he refuses to blink until Sheik shouts something at him forcing him to literally drop the lifeless body of James Justice and walk off.]

Danny: I have no idea the condition of James Justice we’re going to get medics out here and get him to the nearest hospital I promise to keep you fans updated on his condition, what a brutal attack. Rex and The Sheik Mustafa have gone TOO FAR!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/USPWWorld.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/Enygma.jpg

Chris Caulfield vs. Enygma

Enygma and Bruce come center ring shaking hands. As soon as the bell rings the two men start BRAWLING. Enygma controls things with his speed and high impact moves on the inside. He knocks Caulfield out to the floor and follows him. Caulfield takes advantage on the outside using “home field advtange” to knock Enygma into and onto everything he can find. Caulfield hits THE DANGER DROP (reverse DDT) on the outside rolling him in for a near two count. Several more pinfall attempts are made before Enygma counters a second Danger Drop shoving Caulfield off the ropes into the ENYGMA GURI!!!! NOOOO, Caulfield ducks it AGAIN, Enygma turns and its a HARDCORE CLOTHESLINES. Enygma falls to the outside and the fans are chanting “HARDCORE” “HARDCORE”. Caulfield is struggling to stand as he watched Enygma fall to the arena floor. Caulfield is slow to get out to the apron. He DIVES off the apron with a PHILLY FLOP (splash to the outside). Caulfield collides with Enygma but neither man is moving. Referee Robbie Sanchez is setting in the ten count. Finally Caulfield staggers to his feet and rolls Enygma into the ring. Caulfield falls on top of Enygma’s unconscious body.OOOOONE…TWOOOO….THREEE…..NOOOOO! Enygma’s foot on the ropes. Caulfield drags Enygma to his feet for a Danger Drop, Enygma slides out of it and shoves Caulfield off into the ropes, ENYGMAGURI, Caulfield ducks and Enygma takes out the referee. Enygma can’t believe it the fans let out an audible “OHHHH”. Caulfield picks Enygma up and slams him to the mat with a Death Valley Driver. Enygma’s feet hit Referee Robbie Sanchez on the way down.

Danny: THE REFEREE IS DOWN AND CAULFIELD MIGHT HAVE HAD IT WON…

Mickey: These two are beating each other to death in there I love it….this is what title matches, this is what main events are about Danny…

Bruce the Giant is stalking down to the ring. Caulfield tries to fight him off as he steps into the ring. Bruce with a Giant Headbutt to Caulfield. Bruce picks up Caulfield’s kendo stick. Bruce waits on Caulfield to struggle to his feet. Bruce CRACKS Caulfield in the head sending a sick “THWACK” sound as the stick collides with Caulfield’s head. Enygma is to his feet staring on at Bruce. Bruce ignores Enygma and leaves the ring.

Danny: NO BRUCE THE GIANT HAS INTERFERED IN THIS TITLE MATCH….

Mickey: Chris Caulfield provoked him all night long and got in his business he returned the favor at the biggest moment for Caulfield…

Enygma wakes the referee telling him what has happened to Caulfield. While Enygma is explaining the outside interference to the referee Caulfield crawls on his hands and knees and rolls Enygma up, Enygma surprised but still kicks out. Caulfield fights to his feet but Enygma looks frustrated drilling Caulfield with the Enygmaguri. Caulfield falls to the mat and Enygma pins him quite quickly. Enygma is handed the USPW World Championship. Caulfield fights up to his feet while Enygma stares directly at him. Caulfield leaves the ring motioning to the fans that its Enygma’s moment to celebrate.

Winner via Pinfall @ 14:17 Enygma

Danny: Enygma tried to get this match thrown out and while he was doing that Chris Caulfield was still trying to win the match. What a show of class by Chris Caulfield ….

Mickey: Caulfield didn’t come here to tie he came here to win the man still had the guts to fight to the end for this championship…..

Danny: Fans thank you for tuning into another edition of USPW American Wrest-

[lights start to flicker on and off like they did last week. After a moment moments of flickering the lights die again. Enygma is barely made out in the ring frantically trying to cover all sides of himself looking for anything. The video wall provides a BLAST of light before Anger comes back onto the video. Enygma stares up at the video wall.]

Anger: (laughing to himself) The sacrifice is upon us soon. Father will force all of you to your knees. We want you to fight and struggle, although its inevitable he feeds off your desperation. Your pain will empower our father……the empowerment of the anointed father begins…………..NOW!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/USPW/TheDarknessWarrior.jpg

[With that Anger starts an evil, maniacal laugh the lights flicker before the they blast back on in an instant. Enygma turns just in time to see something ripping at the very fabric of the ring. Out from the ring comes some man, some thing, some hooded being. Enygma stares on before being picked up and DRILLED into the mat with a HUGE Spinebuster. Anger’s laugh is now heard through the speakers in the arena while this hooded figure stands above a fallen Enygma.]

Danny: WHAT THE? For the second week in a row Anger has appeared on this video tron talking about a father, and sacrifices….

Mickey: This guy in the hood is he in cahoots with Anger? Is he the father?

Danny: Wrestling fans I don’t have any answers for any of these mysterious happenings. We’re out of time I hope next week we can get you some answers by next week. For Mickey Starr I’m Danny Jillefski saying Goodnight America…

{FADE OUT}

Overall D+

Attendance 5,000

Archived