MAW A beginning

<p>RCI 20....the results part 2</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Windameer hypes Silver </strong> B-</p><p> </p><p> "Duke, you might be right, but you can' argue with success. Speaking of success...here comes Lord Windameer...and he is showing the effects of earlier."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Yaw..dos lowlif coyots laid der stinkin hands on Lord Windameeer. Be quiet der Merv, let's har his words of wisdom."</span></p><p> </p><p> Windameer is hobling as he comes to the podium supported by Cheyenne Silver. His head is bandaged. "<em>Well Mr. Skye. You had the nerve to lay your peasant street hands on me. You and your Insane Machine. Well now you have made the entire Windameer family angry. We will have our honor tonight. You are looking at the son of a chief. Cheyenne Silver comes from a long line of clan chiefs. He will dispose of the street riff-raff."</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Backstage insurance </strong> B-</p><p> "Strong words from Windameer, I wonder where Ghidorah is? Wait I have word something is breaking out in the back. Let's go back to see what is going on."</p><p> </p><p> The camera switches to the back where Ghidorah has Insane Machine. The big gold suited wrestler is redecoration the backstage area, using Machine's body as a sledge hammer. Finally enough security comes in to pull Ghidorah off Machine. Machine is hurt bad.</p><p> </p><p> "What is the meaning of this? Insane Machine needs some help!! Get some HELP back there!!!!"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Merv, der ya go agin. Ya know that lowlife street trash had't comin. He laid his hands on Lord Windameer."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Looks like someone else is upset, Merv and Duke. Here comes Remmy Skye and he's not waiting for the bell."</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 quarterfinal 4 </strong></p><p> <strong>Cheyenne Silver w/Windameer vs. Remmy Skye</strong> C-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It took Jay Fair a few minutes to get them into the ring. Cheyenne Silver was cool, but Skye was on fire. The crowd even got behind Skye. Back and forth they went. Skye looked to be on the verge of winning, then Ghidorah came from the back. The numbers game was too much for Fair to catch it and Silver was able to pick up the win. Silver advances.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Windameer crows his group </strong> B-</p><p> After the match, Ghidorah and Windameer join Silver in the ring. The two members of War Inc. held the fallen Skye as Windameer slaps him not once but twice. "<em>NOW you are in your place. We've had our share of problems, but you are looking at the most dominant force in MAW. Windameer's Court will soon have the tag team gold...and as you see Cheyenne Silver will win the Rip Chord trophy and then capture the MAW title. Finally Gold will be with whom it belongs....royalty."</em> As he is speaking, he is joined by Big Problem and Missing Link.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Big Problem w/Windameer vs. Jack Giedroyc</strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>After the match with Skye, Fair decided to take charge early. He sent Cheyenne Silver and Missing Link to the back. Problem was imposing. He used some great power moves, but Giedroyc is a rumbler also. Gied was able to weather the storm. The end came when Power tried to come off the second rope (not a pretty sight) Gied thankfully rolled out of the way. Gied was quick to capitalize, Wrath of God...1, 2, 3...Giedroyc pulled the upset. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Windameer wasfurious. Quickly Missing Link comes from the back, but Giedroyc bails out......</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Now that is fortitude."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">That der is jus lucky. He dealt from the bottom of the deck, but Windameer's Court is not done."</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 semi finals</strong> B</p><p> "I have to agree with you, Duke. I don't know why Problem would want to come off the top rope?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">I've never seen him try anything like that in NY."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">But Windameer will have the last laugh. Cheyenne Silver is still in the RCI."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Talking about that, guys. Who do you see coming through? Duke I know you have Silver. I'm sticking with West. I see him being strong."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Well I was sure Remmy Skye would come through this year, but I guess I will have to join you with West."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">I told you Silver would win it all. Silver will battle Westybrook next as West has the Outlaw. West is already a wheel short...now he's overconfident."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Well let's go to the ring for the first Semi final match."</p>

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<p>MAW RCI 2010.....the results part 3</p><p> </p><p> ooc: Sorry this is taking so long...we have a 4 month old at home...and she does come first. I should have this finishd this time though....</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 semifinal 1</strong></p><p> <strong>Sgt. West vs. the Outlaw </strong> C</p><p> This was a scientific matchup...kinda...two faces giving it their all. Outlaw was young and hungry, but West was using his experience. The sargent was able to use that to pick up the win with the Cannon Fodder at the 12 minute mark. Sgt. West moves to the finals.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Outlaw makes a move B-</p><p> "That was a great match up. It goes to show you what a true test of skill is. Both men gave it their all in the ring."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Booring if you ask me. Two kiss ups, I thought de both wanted the title. Looked like two snakes dancing in da ring. Hey what's this? West is going over to Outlaw. He sticks out his hand. Don't take it. Dag nabit!"</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">True sportsmanship. Outlaw accepts his hand. Duke there is respect. Now Outlaw and West are shaking hands."</span></p><p> </p><p> "That is what this sport is all about. Lets go to the second semifinal."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 semifinal 2</strong><strong>Cheyenne Silver w/Windameer vs. Tim Westybrook </strong> C-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was a another great matchup. Westybrook had a little bit longer to catch his breath, but Silver used his youth to gain some advantage. Westybrook got some good power moves in early, but the young Native American had the aid of Windameer. Windameer' distraction was enough to give Silver an advantage...Tomahawk Chop and 1, 2, 3....Cheyenne Silver advances to the finals to face West.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">I told ya, Silver is da man. He's a man of nature and the son of a chief. He is destined for greatness."</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Devil's Daughter talks </strong> C</p><p> "You were right Duke, but my pick is still in too. Now what is this?" Wierd music starts playing in the background. "This lady gives me the creeps."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ah ya don't know womin, Merv. She's a little dark, but I like 'em that way."</span></p><p> </p><p> Devil's Daughter comes out to the mic, "SSSCsssherry Bombbbb....yousss thinksss you canss runss from me? That titlessss issss minessss."</p><p> </p><p> Cherry Bomb comes out quickly. "Witch, bring it on..."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>MAW Knockouts Title match</strong></p><p> <strong>Cherry Bomb © vs. Devil's Daughter</strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was not a match, but a brawl. Cherry Bomb is not the most scientific wrestler, but mixed with DD your looking for women brawling. DD took early control, using Cherry Bomb's anger as a weapon, but Cherry Bomb began feeding off the crowd. Around the 15 minute mark, Cherry Bomb missed a charge to the turnbuckle, DD took back control. DD began dishing out the punishment, but out of nowhere...Cherry Popper...1, 2, 3...Cherry Bomb retains at the 17 minute mark.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "That Cherry Bomb is one star. She can really wrestle."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">She's definitely a rising star. I see a bright future for our MAW Knockouts champion."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">She got lucky. You haven' seen the last of Devil's Daughter or Raven Nightfall."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Duke face it, Cherry Bomb is the MAW Knockouts champion. We're going to take a break here fans for about 10 minutes. Here's your chance to meet the stars of MAW. Come on down to the ring for pictures and autographs."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Intermission/Fan Interaction </strong> C+</p><p> Jack Giedroyc, Missing Link, Frankie Perez, Fumihiro Ota, James Hernandez, Remmy Skye, Cheyenne Silver, and the Outlaw had a good time interacting with the fans.</p><p> </p><p> "Welcome back to the action fans. Let's get right to the ring for a grudge match brewing for awhile. Persephone and Alex Braun to face his ex partner, Tank Bradley."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex Braun w/Persephone vs. Tank Bradley </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was another bar t brawl. Tank was all about revenge. The youth had alot of pent up rage, but the veteran Braun turned the tables with Persephone's help. John Greed came down and distracted Fair long enough to let Persephone to become invovled. By the time Greed was sent to the back, Braun had control. Braun hits the Braun Damage at the 17 minute mark. To add insult to injury, Persephone comes in and slaps Bradley twice.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Now that was uncalled for. John Greed gets the assist and now Persephone slaps him?"</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Rock, don't you know much abut war or luv for that mater. Persephone hired him for a job, he failed now he's payin'</span>"</p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 Final's hype</strong> B</p><p> "Guys focus. Now we are down to the final of the RCI2010. My guy West i still in it, and I still think this is his year."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Good thing we don't git paid fer what ya t'ink, Merv. Silver is the real thing. And he has royalty in 'is corner."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Rock what do you think?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">This will be the classic battle of youth and experience. West has alot going. He's fallen short often, but Silver has Windameer in his corner. I will have to go with West. I think it's his year this year."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Look what happend to yur last pick, Rock."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Now Duke, lets go to the ring for the finals."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>RCI 2010 Finals</strong></p><p><strong> Cheyenne Silver w/Windameer vs. Sgt. West </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was a great match up for us. The young Silver was able to dictate the early pace, but West kept getting up. It seemed that Silver hit him with everything, but no West took it. West kept coming back. In the end Windameer tried to interfere, but it backfired when Remmy Skye made an appearance. West too advantage and Cannon Fodder. 1, 2, 3....The Rip Chord Invitational 2010 champion is Sgt. Bubba Lee West.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "What a great match! That is what Rip was talking about when this tournament was created."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sorry finish, that lowlife coward Skye had to come out to cheat."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">What do you call what Windameer doing?"</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Windameer is suppose to be there helping his man. Skye had no business out there."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Speaking of cheaters, here comes Rising Sun and Karen Killer."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rising Sun taunts Perez and Hernandez </strong> C+</p><p> Karen grabs the mic, "<span style="color:#8B0000;">Well well. Tonight we have to battle two enemies. The Rising Sun are a team. We will divide and conquer. We were called to be the champions. I ditched the loser Machine who went soft. Now we will dominate these two wannabes....soon we will have the gold."</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rising Sun w/Karen Killer vs. MAW champion Frankie Perez and James Hernandez w/Jennifer Heat</strong> B-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was grudge from the word go. Hernandez started off with Narato. These two youngsters traded moves, and then Perez and Ota made it in. At first it seemed that Hernandez and Perez had trouble working together. Ota and Narato took advantage. At one point Perez was thrown to the outside ad accidently hit Jennifer Heat. Hernandez was distracted as he went to check on Heat. The action was then decidedly in Rising Sun's favor. Ota and Narato cut Perez off and kept him down. Finally Perez was able to go for the tag...he makes it to Hernandez. The ex-champion came in to clean house taking down both ninjas, but then Karen struck. Ota was able to use Ninaja tactics and then head to cut off Perez. Narato hits the Narato Stunner on Hernandez....1, 2, 3.....Rising Sun defeated Perez and Hernandez. Perez is upset and leaves the ring in disgust. Rising Sun celebrats as our show comes to an end.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> What a great show....And we garnered a C+ grade overall. I had to make some changes to the booking of the tournament, but overall I was pleased...once again I'm sorry it took so long to finish posting the show. I have the next four months played out in the game. Hopefully I will be able to post those shows a little quicker......</p>

<p>predictions results</p><p> </p><p>

Well this cycle is over....Renegade you went 3-5 on the show and Dragon you went 6-1</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

This gives Dragon a total of 24-14 for the cycle...thanks to both of you for taking the time to predict and comment.</p>

<p>MAW Apple Pie the card</p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord presents</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">MAW Apple Pie</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Tri-State</p><p> </p><p>

March 10, 2010</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The MAW Rip Chord Invitational 2010 was historic. Rising Sun was able to defeat the team of MAW champion, Frankie Perez and James Hernandez. Now Karen Killer has secured a title shot for her man, Fumihiro Ota. Will the Ninja secure the MAW title?</p><p> </p><p>

The Big Problem lost to 1/2 of the tag team champions, Jack Giedroyc. Now Windameer's Court is looking to get back on the winning track by facing the deadly Samoan duo of Savage Fury. Can they withstand the Fury?</p><p> </p><p>

Tank Bradley and Alex Braun had a brawl at MAW RCI 2010. Now Alex will cross paths with Insane Machine. Who will come out on top? Bradley has a mystery opponent. Who will it be? Can he get back on the winning track?</p><p> </p><p>

Come on out to the Big Apple for a piece of MAW Apple Pie.</p><p> </p><p>

quick picks</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAW championship</strong></p><p>

Frankie Perez © vs. Fumihiro Ota w/Karen Killer</p><p> </p><p>

Windameer's Court w/Windameer vs. Savage Fury</p><p> </p><p>

Tank Bradley vs. ????</p><p>

DND vs. Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw</p><p>

Alex Braun w/Persephone vs. Insane Machine</p>

<p>MAW championship</p><p>

<strong> Frankie Perez ©</strong> vs. Fumihiro Ota w/Karen Killer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Windameer's Court w/Windameer</strong> vs. Savage Fury</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tank Bradley</strong> vs. ????</p><p>

<strong> DND </strong>vs. Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw</p><p>

<strong> Alex Braun w/Persephone</strong> vs. Insane Machine</p>

<p>Meeting</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">Hey kid...Ready for that talk?" </span>Rip wanted to talk to me for a few minutes. Now was the time.</p><p> </p><p>

"Come on in Rip. What's on your mind?"</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">Well I've been thinkin'. We just had show that has my name. I'm not in this business just to keep my name alive. I want to give back to tommorrow's stars. You do a great job of brining in new stars and giving them a shot. Now time to move to the next level. I have an idea for a show and a chance to honor an old friend of mine."</span></p><p> </p><p>

"Oh." I always respect Rip's opinion. </p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">Yeah, I had a friend, Austin McCoy that ODed back in 1977 in Texas. He was a great friend that didn't stop when he should have. We all make mistakes, but he paid with his life. I was thinking of something simular to the Rip Cord Invitational, but with tag teams. I want to give something to drug abuse</span>."</p><p> </p><p>

"Rip that's a great idea....in fact I have an idea. What if we set it up cup style with points. Let the teams battle each other to compete. Then let the final four battle round robin for points. The two teams with the most points meet in the championship. What do you think?"</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">That's what I'm saying my boy. I knew you could put legs to the vision."</span></p><p> </p><p>

"I think we can put it for our June show in place of the MAW Super Showdown."</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sounds great kid. Here are a couple of teams that might come in</span>." He hands me a note."</p><p> </p><p>

"I'll get right on it."</p>

<p>MAW APPLE PIE THE results</p><p> </p><p> Rip Chord presents </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">MAW Apple Pie</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Tri-State area</p><p> March 10, 2010</p><p> att: 239</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Preshow:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Hurricanes d. the A* Alliance D</p><p> Sgt. West d. John Greed C</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mainshow</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Welcome</strong></p><p> "Good evening fans, welcome to MAW Apple Pie. The Rip Chord Invitational 2010 was a huge sucess. Sgt. West was our wnner. Also Rising Sun defeated MAW Frankie Perez and his partner James Hernandez. What will come of that? Tonight I'm joined by Rock Downpour and Duke Hazzard. Good evening gentlemen. What do you think of last month's events?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Evening Merv. It's good to be back in New York. The MAW RCI 2010 was an exciting night. We had drama, we had betrayals, we had answers. I think..."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Dag nabit, there ya go with dat thinkin' agin. Yurnt paid to think. We both saw Hernandez cost his team the match. Now MAW champion Perez has to face Fumhiro Ota tonight."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, Perez and Hernandez both lost the match."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Guys, lets head to the ring for a 10 person battle royal."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>10 person battle royal </strong> E </p><p> <strong>Cherry Bomb, Zeus Maxmillion, Eddie Bennet, Corey Hesketh, Arthur T. Turtle, Willie Bloxsome, Allie Bloxsome, Californico Surfeador, Rafael, and DeCipher.</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not the best match to start with but the final four contestants were MAW Knockouts champion, Cherry Bomb, Zeus Maxmillion, Eddie Bennet, and Arthur T. Turtle. Cherry Bomb wins over Zeus.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex Braun w/Persephone vs. Insane Machine </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was alot better match. Insane was in good form, but Alex has been on a roll. Tonight is no different as Alex is able to hit the Braun damage on Insane to pick up the pinfall win.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Persephone and Alex celebrate </strong> C+</p><p> Persephone climbs into the ring to celebrate with her man Alex Braun.</p><p> </p><p> "Say what you want about Persephone and Braun, Alex s a great wrestler. He just outwrestled one of the best in ring guys here."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Insane Machine is a top notch competitor, but Alex proved to be one better, but that was the type of match that typlifies the action you find in MAW."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Yall seem suprized. Braun has a good filly besid em. He's gonna go far now."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Let's go to the ring for a tag match."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>DND vs. Harvey and the Outlaw</strong> F</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This match was well received by the fans. The competitors gave a good show, but the lack of recgonition hurt it though. Outlaw showed some flashes in this match as he and Harvey pulled out the win over DeCipher and Del Muerto.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Attack </strong> C+</p><p> "There are some younsters giving there all."</p><p> </p><p> "Youngsters who aren't as well known up here. New York crowds are not happy to see new faces all the time, but I think a couple more appearances should give them a boost."</p><p> </p><p> "Youngins, we need some meat, but that there Muerto hombre has potential."</p><p> </p><p> "Guys there something going on in the back.....lets go see"</p><p> </p><p> We switch backstage to see Kazuma Narato laid out. Smoke is starting to fade and beside Narato is the letters MM.</p><p> </p><p> "What is that? What is going on? What is that in the rafters?" The crowd looks up to see a masked warrior standing in the rafters. He has a cape and slides down to the ring. "Guys I don't know who this is. Any ideas?"</p><p> </p><p> "Merv, he has the same letters MM on his cape."</p><p> </p><p> "I don't know him either, but he seems strangely familar."</p><p> </p><p> "Here comes Tank Bradley. It seems this man is Tank's opponent tonight."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mystery MM vs. Tank Bradley </strong> C+</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tank Bradley started off gaurd with his mystery opponent. He got some offense in, but the mystery man ended the match with swinging neckbraker. Winner the Mystery Man.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "Who is that man?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">His moves look strangely familar. And that neckbreaker looked like...no it can't be."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Who? Dagnabit. Most of the time you talk too much...now you talk too little."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Who ever it is, he has made an impact. Now he wants to talk."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rising Sun will set </strong> C+</p><p> A strange metalic voice is heard throughout the arena....."Rising Sun, you will fall as darkness grinds you up."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> "Let's go to the ring for another big tag match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Windameer's Court w/Windameer vs. Savage Fury</strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was a battle of big men. Missing Link and Tribal Warrior started the action. The USPW tandem worked well, but Windameer was the difference in this match. Big Problem picks up the win for his team after Windameer interfered.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "That was four big men. The ring had to be reinforced tonight for that."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Stop tryin to be funny, Merv. Two of those men are part of royalty. I don't know how two island rejects are allowed in the ring with true blue bloods."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, those two islanders would have won, except for Windameer interfering."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Guys tonights challenger, Fumihiro Ota is coming out with Karen Killer. Lets see what they have to say."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ota will take the title tonight</strong> C+</p><p> Ota and Karen Killer come up to the podium. "I don't know who this nutcase running around in the rafters is, but tonight is our night. Last month Rising Sun defeated Perez in a tag match. Tonight Ota will beat him one on one and take his title." Ota just stands passive with his ninja suit on.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>MAW championship match</strong><strong>Frankie Perez © vs. Fumihiro Ota w/Karen Killer</strong> B-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What a matchup. Ota and Perez matched move for move. Perez got hot, bu Karen evened the odds. Then Ota took control. Ota used ninja tactics to keep the P-Dawg down. Ota continues his punishment till the metalic voice is heard. Ota looks up....and down comes the mystery man. The Mystery Man attackes Ota. Fair has no choice but to call for the bell. Ota wins by DQ, but a fallen Perez is still champion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mystery gets another blow C+</p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">What in tarnation is this? Ota had the title till that caped freak comes down."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Calm down Duke, the Mystery Man has continued his assualt. Sorry fans but that is the show tonight. Now the Mystery Man leaves back up to the rafters as Ota is out. Join us next week at MAW Wrestling Classic. Maybe we can sort out who this mystery man is? Till then, good night."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> overall show C</p><p> </p><p> not a bad show, but Ghidorah didn't show up tonight. That really hurt some story lines. He had conflicts with his European show. The Mystery man went over pretty well and should be easy to guess who it is.</p>

<p>MAW Wrestling Classic the card</p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord presents:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size:24px;">MAW Wrestling Classic</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Last month at MAW Rip Chord Invitational Frankie Perez and James Hernandez lost a tag match to Rising Sun. Then at MAW Apple Pie, Frankie Perez lost a DQ decision to Fumihiro Ota. Ota and Narato was attacked by a strange masked man. Who is that man? Kazuma Narato will try his hand at the MAW champion this month, will he succeed? Or will he be attacked also?</p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord has a special announcement for tag teams this month. What will it be?</p><p> </p><p>

Come out for a night of family entertainment as MAW Wrestling Classic comes to town on March 18, 2010.</p><p> </p><p>

quick picks</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAW championship</strong></p><p>

Frankie Perez © vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer</p><p>

Olympic Power vs. Savage Fury</p><p>

James Hernandez w/Jennifer Heat vs. Del Muerto</p><p>

Miss Info vs. Masked Warrior</p><p>

WAR Inc. W/Windameer vs. Natural Storm</p><p>

A* Alliance vs. Real Americans</p><p>

John Greed w/Persephone vs. Masked Cougar</p>

<p><strong>Frankie Perez ©</strong> vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer</p><p>

<strong> Olympic Power</strong> vs. Savage Fury</p><p>

<strong>James Hernandez w/Jennifer Heat </strong>vs. Del Muerto</p><p>

Miss Info vs. <strong>Masked Warrior</strong></p><p>

<strong> WAR Inc. W/Windameer</strong> vs. Natural Storm</p><p>

A* Alliance vs. <strong>Real Americans</strong></p><p>

<strong> John Greed w/Persephone</strong> vs. Masked Cougar</p>

Character profile The Outlaw

A 21 year old technician from Texas. He has worked in MAW since December 2008. He has built quite a nice reputation in our area. Since coming into the area, the Outlaw has made it to the semi finals of the 2010 Rip Chord Invitational. His strong skills are his microphone work, ring preformance, and looks. Rip is high on this young man's potential. "We expect great things from this young man."

[/center]

[/img]

Thanks to ewanite for the render of Masked Mauler. It is the one I use for this generated character in my game.

<p>MAW Wrestling Classic 5 The results</p><p> </p><p> Rip Chord presents </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">MAW Wrestling Classic 5</span></span></p><p> </p><p> March 18,2010</p><p> </p><p> Mid Atlantic </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Preshow:</strong></p><p> Oscar Golden d. Corey Hesketh D</p><p> Harvey and the Outlaw d. DND D</p><p> Nevada Nuclear d. Eddie Bennet C-</p><p> </p><p> Main Show</p><p> "Good evening fans. I'm Merv Ernest and I want to welcome you to MAW Wrestling Classic 5. Tonight I'm joined by Rock Downpour and Duke Hazzard, but first our owner, Rip Chord has a big announcement for us."</p><p> </p><p> Rip's Announcement B+</p><p> The owner comes out to a roaring applause. "Good to see you this evening folks. You know I've had a great career, thanks to you. I overcame some big demons. But tonight I come out for a friend of mine, who didn't overcome his demons. You see I had a great friend down in Texas in the 70s. He took me under his wing and helped me build up my skills in this sport. That friend unfortunately left us before his time. I'm speaking of none other than Austin McCoy. Austin died of an overdose. To honor the man and to help make sure this doesn't happen again, I'm proud to announce the Austin McCoy Cup. This will be a series of tag team matches that will culminate in a round robin tournament. The top two teams will then battle to win the Austin McCoy Cup and $10,000. That will take place at our June show. Great teams from all over the country will compete for the opportunity to participate some starting tonight. Some of the proceeds will go to set up the Austin McCoy drug rehab foundation. Thank you for you time."</p><p> </p><p> "What an announcement from our owner?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Good evening Merv, fans. That is momentous. MAW is the place to be. First the Rip Chord Invitational and now the Austin McCoy Cup. Both ways to honor wrestling's past, present, and future."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">There you go again. Forgitin about ole Duke. What I want ta know is who'll be in this here tournyment?"</span></p><p> </p><p> "Well Duke, I just received a note here, tonight A*Alliance will battle the Real Americans. War Inc will battle Natural Storm and Olympic Power will battle USPW's Savage Fury. It says that to advance to the actually Cup tournament a team must win two matches. Matches will take place over the course of the next two months."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Sounds convuluted to me."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, it means great action for the fans to see great tag team action."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Let's go to the ring for our first match."</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span></span>[/img]</div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong>John Greed w/Persephone vs. Masked Cougar</strong> C-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A great opening match. Greed and Cougar work well together. The fans were still hot for Rip so it carried over to this match. Persephone was the difference in this match as John Greed picks up the win at the 8 minute mark.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Narato deserves a shot </strong> B-</p><p> "Great opening match...what do we have here?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Merv, its the first lady of wrestling, Karen Killer with Kazuma Narato."</span></p><p> </p><p> "I know Duke, but what are they doing out here?"</p><p> </p><p> Karen Killer and Narato come to the podium. "<span style="color:#8B0000;">Frankie Perez, get out here. I know you hired that freak mystery man to attack Rising Sun. I would even bet it was your bossom buddy James Hernandez. Well you won't get off that easy. Tonight you should have to face Kazuma Narato for your title. We beat you in a tag match and Ota beat you last week at MAW Apple Pie. Will you fight with honor or are you a little West Coast sissy?"</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Response</strong> C+</p><p> The MAW champion comes out quickly. "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Karen you and your ninja goons want a fight? I'll give you a fight. I don't know who that was hanging with the birds, But I do know I don't need anyone to kick the Rising Sun back to where they came from. Tonight you are on...and once again I will walk out the MAW champion...."</span></p><p> </p><p> "We have our main event tonight. MAW champion Frankie Perez will battle Kazuma Narato. The champion hasn't fared too well against the Rising Sun, but he seems confident."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">I bet he does. With that black leo-tard wear freak hanging out in the rafters. No tonight, I bet ole Karen has a plan for that der title."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, I agree that the myster man may have cost Rising Sun the title last week, but I think Perez has the stuff to back up his confidence</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "Let's go to the ring for the first match for a chance at the Austin McCoy Memorial Cup. A* Alliance and the Real Americans."</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/StevenParker.jpg</span>[/img] and <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/Back%20In%20My%20Day/RickyTurner.jpg</span>[/img] vs. <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg</span>[/img] </div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong>A* Alliance vs. the Real Americans </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A great matchup. Parker and Douglas have really grown as a team, but West off his victory at RCI 2010 looked upbeatable, that is till Jorge Washington accidently bumped him. The distraction was enough for Parker to hit the Future Shock. Parker quickly pins West. The upset went to the A* Alliance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dissention in the ranks </strong> C+</p><p> "That is a shock. After months of battling Karen and the Rising Sun, A* Alliance pulls off the upset of the year."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Yeah but only because of the oafessness of West. He wins a trophy and he forgets about teamwork. We all know that Washington is the real man of the team."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Washington bumped into West."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Look in the ring, It seems Washington and West are not of the same mind."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Git em Washington!"</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, we should be impartial."</span></p><p> </p><p> "They are in an intense staredown. Now they are shaking hands and leaving."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Not for long...I see West losing his partnr cause of his big headed ways. Now hir comes some real royalty, Lord Windameer and Windameer's Court. Let's hir wat they hav-a say."</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Windameer's Court wants gold </strong> C+</p><p> Windameer comes out to the podium flanked by Missing Link and Big Problem. "Lets see here. Serfs everywhere I look. Cheering for the court jesters, the Hurricanes. Hurricanes, you have ducked us long enough. We want what belongs to real nobility, the MAW tag team championships."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>We put the big man down....</strong> C+</p><p> </p><p> As Windameer is talking, the Hurricanes appear on the screen, "Well look here, Windameer last month I think something happened. Lets watch the video curteousy of MAW DVD." A video shows Giedroyc picking up the win on Big Problem. Windameer is visibly upset. "We put the big man down. We're not afraid of you or your goons. We'll take you anytime anyplace."</p><p> "Come out now, lowlifes." War Inc. comes out to join Windameer.</p><p> "No we'll face your goons in a fair fight. We'll see ya."</p><p> </p><p> War Inc heads to the ring for their match.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Supreme%20Wrestling%20Federation/MaratKhoklov.jpg</span> and <span>http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/J%20Images/Jay_Youngblood.jpg</span> w/Windameer vs. <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd99/chuck_jaywalk/USPW/EddieHoward.jpg</span>[/img] and <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/MrRagerMAW/Characters/DCRayne.jpg</span>[/img] w/Monique</p><p> </p><p> <strong>War Inc. w/Windameer vs. Natural Storm w/Monique</strong> C-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was a brusing afair. Cheyenne Silver and DC lit up the action with face pace, but Ghidorah and Eddie Howard were slugging it out. Windameer's troops got the upperhand though, until West Coast Mafia made an appearance. Remmy Skye and Insane Machine were enough to distract Silver and allow DC to hit the Roaring Elbow...1, 2, 3..another upset.</div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> "Can you believe that? After Mr. Chord announces the Austin McCoy Cup and we have two upsets tonight."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Well Natural Storm are 2 time former champions."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">And not to mention those yellow bellied coyotes, West Coast Mafia."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Looks like the Mafia isn't through. It's payback time."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Git some help out here...those tumbleweeds are using chairs on Windameer's men. Yeah...here comes Windameer's Court. Those cowards are runnin now."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Yes Duke, but the damage is done. Natural Storm has beaten War Inc."</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> No 1 contenders for MAW Knockouts C+</p><p> "Payback is something else. Now we have word the next match is a no 1 contenders match for the MAW Knockouts championship, Miss Info will battle Tai. Who will win the is battle for a shot at glory?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">I jus cain't believ it. How can they lose that way. It ain't fair."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke can you get with the moment? Miss Info has been on a roll, but Tai is a seasoned competitor, I'll go with Tai."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Cherry Bomb has been a great champion taking out Devil's Daughter last month. I think you're right though Rock, Tai is more experienced. Let's go to the ring for the action."</p><p> </p><p> Part 2 tommorrow...let me know if you like the new layout with pictures. I'm trying something....special thanks to those great alt makers who do a wonderful job creating the great pictures.</p>

<p>MAW Wrestling Classic 5 The Results part 2</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/MissInformation.jpg</span>[/img] vs. <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Tai.jpg</span>[/img]</div><p></p><p></p><p> No 1 contender's match for MAW Knockouts title</p><p> <strong>Miss Info vs. Tai </strong> C</p><p> "Here comes Miss Info. She looks ready for tonight...I guess."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">She definitely looks ready for tonight. Ready to go with me. That's a filly thar</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Duke get your eyes back in your sockets. Miss Info is on a roll lately, but Tai is ready..and here she comes."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Wait who is this?" A masked woman comes from behind Tai. She strikes Tai with a chair. Once, twice, three strikes from the masked lady. She then rushes to the ring. "What's going on here?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Merv, it looks like this lady has something to say."</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFA500;">"People I am the only one who deserves the MAW Knockouts champion. Tonigh I will finish this tramp and get my title."</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>MAW Knockouts no 1 contenders match</strong></p><p> <strong>Masked Warrior vs. Miss Info </strong> C </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This match was very one sided. The Mystery Warrior was definitely the better wrestler. But the Masked lady wanted to punish Info too. That was her mistake. The mystery laday brought the chair into the ring. She set it up, but from nowhere, Miss Info reversed the whip. The Mystery lady hit the chair. Miss Info pulled out the pin. Miss Info is the no. 1 contender.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "That was a shock to say the least. That is what Wrestling Classic is all about. Any given night any competitor will dig deep and find a way to win."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Well said, Merv. Miss Info was trained by the British Samurai. Now she has to face the MAW Knockout champion, Cherry Bomb. It will be a real test for her."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">She's definitely a better site than Bomb, but my questin is who's the mystery lady? Where'd she come from?" </span>Merv and Rock are speechlessly staring at Duke. "<span style="color:#FF0000;">What?"</span></p><p> </p><p> "Duke, you nailed the real question. Who is she?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">She had some familiar moves."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Here comes an ex MAW champion, James Hernandez with Jennifer Heat. Let's hear what he has to say."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hernandez and Heat </strong> C</p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Jennifer, lots of fans wonder why I helped Perez. Lots of fans attribute my losing streak to association with him and West Coast Mafia. Perez isn't the nicest guy on the block, but Windameer and Rising Sun are evil. We have to stick together and overcome. Tonight I will get back on track against Del Muerto. Then once Rising Sun is vanquished, its time to take the MAW title for the fans."</span></p><p> </p><p> "The people's own answering questions. Well now its time to head to the ring."</p><p> </p><p> <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/97/DelMuerto.jpg</span> vs. [/img]<span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/MainstreamHernandez.jpg</span>[/img] w/ <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/JenniferHeat.jpg</span>[/img]</p><p> <strong>Del Muerto vs. James Hernandez w/Jennifer Heat </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was a great match. Del Muerto used his size to an early advantage, but Hernandez who has battled big men soon gained the upper hand. Hernandez locks in the People's Surfboard for the victory.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Hernandez and Heat salute the fans </strong> C</p><p> "Del Muerto made a great showing, but Hernandez bounced back nicely with the win. Hernandez and Heat are saying hi to the fans ringside. Now the ex tag team champions, Olympic Power have something to say."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Olympic Power are the only tag team.</strong> C+</p><p> Nevada Nuclear and Zeus Maxmillion come out next. "Zeus, people are trying to write us off. We are the only tag team. We will take this Austin Cup and our MAW tag team titles. We are the power of the elements and the power of a god. Who can stand against us? Bring out those savages."</p><p> </p><p> <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/NevadaNuclear.jpg</span>[/img] and <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ZeusMaxmillion.jpg</span>[/img] vs. <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/TribalWarrior.jpg</span>[/img] and <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Java.jpg</span>[/img]</p><p> <strong>Olympic Power vs. Savage Fury </strong> C</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another great match to begin the race to the Austin McCoy Cup. The USPW starlwarts were full of Fury, but the Olympic Power seemed for focused. Savage Fury was brute force, but Olympic Power used strategy to pull off the victory. Olympic Power wins by pinfall.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Intermission/Fan Interaction </strong> C+</p><p> A chance for the fans to interact with the stars. Missing Link, Nevada Nuclear, Persephone, Insane Machine, Cheyenne Silver, Kazuma Narato, Frankie Perez, and Ghidorah participated.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Perez-Narato tonight </strong> C+</p><p> "Welcome back fans, tonight's main event is sure to light up the night. MAW champion will face Kazuma Narato. Will Perez hold on to his title or will Karen finally gain the MAW championship?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Merv, Kazuma is an accomplished star. He has only grown in his association with Karen and Ota."</span></p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF0000;">Darn right he has. Tonight he'll send Perez back to the West coast."</span></p><p> </p><p> "Here they come. Let's get to the ring."</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/originalbelt09.jpg</span>[/img]<p> <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h478/DayofTheWolf/Wrasslers/FrankiePerez.jpg</span>[/img] © vs. <span>%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KazumaNarato.jpg</span>[/img]</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong>MAW Championship</strong></p><p> <strong>Frankie Perez © vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer</strong> B-</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was one of the best matches we've ever had. Perez and Narato had great chemistry. Narato had Perez down. Quick thrusts and kicks, but then Perez caught Narato in the Golden Gate Bridge. Narato made it to the ropes. The action went back and forth, till the Mystery Man appeared in the rafters. This distracted Karen. As the Mystery man made a move to go after Karen...Narato left the ring to protect her. Fair kept counting....9..10...count out....Perez retains thanks to a count out. The Mystery Man assends back up with ringing laughter as Karen is furious.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Overall show</strong> C+</p><p> </p><p> A great show. Sorry for the bad ending but it plays toward a major storyline for us and keeps Narato and Ota fresh for a title program. The Austin McCoy Cup came as an idea from reading ajcrible's great Texas diary at <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152678" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152678</a>. (Its a great read for old time rasslin. Go check it out.) In it Austin McCoy dies of an overdose as a young Rip Chord works with him. I thought maybe it was a way to feature some tag teams and stay in Rip's character.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks again to all the alt makers who work hard to create the great images.</p><p> Thanks to all who take time to read.</p>

MAW Southern Revival The card

Rip Chord presents

MAW Southern Revival

April 14, 2010

south east

MAW comes once again to the Southeast. At MAW Wrestling Classic 5, MAW champion Frankie Perez held on to his title, but by count out due to the appearance of the Masked Mystery man. What will come of this month? Will he show up? Who is he?

Fumihiro Ota who felt the attack of the Masked Man will battle Steven Parker. Will the Masked Man show up or will Ota have his way with Parker?

The Austin McCoy Cup qualifyers will continue with Windameer's Court battling the new team of Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw; and Savage Fury will battle the resurgent Natural Storm.

The war between War Inc. and West Coast Mafia will continue as Cheyenne Silver will battle Insane Machine.

Come out for an evening of family entertainment, MAW style.

quick picks

Fumihiro Ota w/Karen Killer vs. Steven Parker

Savage Fury vs. Natural Storm w/Monique

Windameer's Court w/Windameer vs. Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw

Cheyenne Silver w/Windameer vs. Insane Machine

Nevada Nuclear vs. Masked Cougar

MAW champion Frankie Perez

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h478/DayofTheWolf/Wrasslers/FrankiePerez.jpg

The West Coast Don, the P-Dawg, whatever you call him, he is one of the winningest wrestlers to come through MAW. Frankie Perez is the MAW champion with 15 title defences. He has a total record of 38 wins, 13 loses, and 4 draws in MAW. He is rarely without his compatriots in the West Coast Mafia of Insane Machine and Remmy Skye.

He made an impact at the first Rip Chord Invitational by beating a hurt Mainstream Hernandez. He then fueded with and turned Remmy Skye. Perez was a thorn in the side of the Real Americans, James Hernandez, and even the Puerto Rican Power.

Lately since becoming champion Perez has had a taste of his own medicine battling Windameer's goons and the Rising Sun. He even has teamed with long time rival James Hernandez to battle his foes.

Perez has two favorite finishers a bridge suplex called the Golden Gate Bridge and the P-Clutch submission hold.

How long will he remain champion? Only time will tell, but like him or hate him, Frankie Perez is the king of MAW right now.

MAW Southern Revivial the results

Rip Chord presents

MAW Southern Revivial

April 14, 2010

South east

Atten: 300

Preshow:

Raven Nightfall d. Anni Ki E

John Greed d. Corey Hesketh E

Mystery Man d. Joaquin Mora C-

Tank Bradley d. Eddie Bennett C

Main show

"Welcome fans, I'm Merv Ernest. We are ready for an exciting evening. Tonight fans we will continue with qualifying matches for the Austin McCoy Cup. The first 4 teams to win 2 matches will qualify. Who will be in? I welcome my colleagues, Duke Hazzard and Rock Downpour. How are you gentlemen?"

"Good evening Merv. Yes it promises to be a big night. MAW champion, Frankie Perez isn't here tonight, but Fumihiro Ota is. Also the West Coast Mafia and WAR inc fued will boil over as Cheyenne Silver battles Insane Machine. Natural Storm, a surprize winner last month has a chance to become the first team to qualify for the Austin McCoy Cup. Can they do it?"

"Ther ya two go agin. Natural Storm won't win. If the do, it'l be because of th two Savages they are a fightin. And we all know Perez is running scared with his title. Why isn't he here? And Rip needs to do somethun about the Masked Meanace that's here."

"That's something else, Duke. The Masked Mystery Man has really disrupted Rising Sun. He seems to be aiding A* Alliance in their quest for revenge. Who is he? Speaking of A* Alliance, Steven Parker and Ricky Douglas are coming out to the podium now."

A* Alliance/ Firm still alive.... C+

Parker has a mic. As he goes to speak, a flash of light is seen in the rafters. We see the Masked Mystery Man there. Then a weird voice, "KAREN, YOU TRIED TO DESTROY THE FIRM, BUT THE FIRM WILL NEVER DIE...THE FIRM IS STILL ALIVE. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE US..." The fans are estatic.

"Who was that?"

"I have my suspisions. It ain't good. But he's been beatin once."

"You don't know Duke."

"Guys lets go to the ring for match number 1."

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/img] vs. %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i191.photobucket.com/albums/z176/TheTruthLucha/MaskedCougar.jpg[/img]

Nevada Nuclear vs. Masked Cougar D

This was a pretty even contest. Cougar is great in the ring, but Nevada is a rising star. Nevada took out the Masked star with the Mushroom Cloud. Too bad neither is well known down here. Both have a chance to main event at some time.

Perez-Narato Iron Man Match C+

"Two young men giving their all. That is MAW. We have just received word. At MAW Americana, MAW champion, Frankie Perez will battle Kazuma Narato in an Iron Man Match at MAW Americana. There will be a winner."

"That is some news. Narato has drawn with the champion and lost a count out decision. Now we will have a clear cut winner."

"Finally a chance for someone to hold the title. Perez has forgotten his western roots with this 'street cred'. I see Karen Killer celebrating later this month."

WAR INC-West Coast Mafia B-

"Speaking of wars, lets look at two teams who've been at each other's throats, WAR Inc and West Coast Mafia." A three minute video is played of the four men, Cheyenne Silver, Ghidorah, Insane Machine, and Remmy Skye battling and interfereing with each other.

"That war is far from being over."

"But tonight we will see two of the men battling right here. Who will get a leg up?"

"I see the son of the chief winning with the royalty in his corner."

"Well let's go to the ring to see."

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv237/Mukan_no_Teioh/XDW/RunningWolf2.jpg w/%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Aristocrat.jpg[/img] vs. %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i138.photobucket.com/albums/q266/teakle/diary/InsaneMachine.jpg[/img]

Cheyenne Silver w/Windameer vs. Insane Machine D

This didn't go as well I'd hoped. Cheyenne and Insane just didn't jive with the crowd. Silver picked up the win with Windameer's help. After the match, Windameer called out Windameer's Court and they began to take apart the defenceless Machine.

Austin McCoy Cup hype C+

"What is that? Get some help out here!"

"Merv, its payback. Insane Machine and Remmy Skye have been involving themselves in Lord Windameer's business. Now Insane lives up to his name coming here alone."

"That is MAW. You can't walk alone."

"Speaking of teams. The Austin McCoy Cup gets going in full swing this month. Last month, We had couple of surprize wins. A* Alliance, Savage Fury, Natural Storm, even Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw. With one more win they could be in the finals in June."

"Hayes and the Outlaw don't stand a chance tonight. They face the men at the podium now."

"Let's see what Windameer has to say."

Windameer's Court hype C+

"Tonight we face two peons. One a pretend thug, the other a career lowlife. Look at these two men. They are the uncrowned MAW tag team champions. Outlaw, Hayes, if you know what's good for you...you would just slip out the back door now." That brings Outlaw and Hayes out from the back.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Antonio.jpg[/img] and %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/TheMaskedMauler.jpg[/img] vs. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheBigProblem.jpg and http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/TatsukichiShichirobei.jpg w/http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Aristocrat.jpg

Harvey and the Outlaw vs. Windameer's Court w/Windameer

C-

This was a squash in the making. Missing Link and Problem took the youngsters to task. Outlaw got some offence in, but was quickly taken down by the unorthodox Missing Link. Then out of the back comes the Hurricanes. This distracted Problem and Link. Then Insane Machine attacks Windameer. This was too much. Problem and Link went after Machine...giving Harvey and the Outlaw the count out victory.

Hurricanes taunt Windameer C+

Jack Giedroyc grabs the mic, "Hey look at the goons. Windameer blue blood doesn't guarentee success. You can't even beat the newcomers. You want or title? Ha!" Windameer being helped by his men is irate.

Harvey and the Outlaw are in the Austin Cup Finals B

Harvey and the Outlaw are in the ring being cheered, but looking beaten.

"Can you believe it? Two newcomers are the first team to make it into the Austin McCoy Cup. Harvey Hayes and the Outlaw, who would have believed it?"

"They are talented, but it did take some help."

"Darn tootin it took some help. Those low life paper champions, showing their true grit, costing the better team the win. This is uncalled for. W'ere is tha justice?"

"Well here comes another tag match, lets get to the ring."

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/TribalWarrior.jpg and http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Java-1.jpg vs. http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/EddieHoward.jpg and http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/DCRayne.jpg w/http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Monique.jpg

Savage Fury vs. Natural Storm w/Windameer C-

Another good match. Storm and Fury clicked well together. Eddie Howard stated off on fire, but began to faulter under Java's onslaught. The end came when Tribal Warrior hits DC with a modified DDT. Winners Savage Fury. Monique looks distracted during this match.

Intermission/Fan Interaction B-

"Well fans its time to hit the concession stand and bathrooms or spend time interacting with the stars of the future. We'll get started again in about 10 minutes."

Steven Parker, Fumihiro Ota, Monique, the Outlaw, Harvey Hayes, Nevada Nuclear, Cheyenne Silver and even the Mystery Man make an appearance.

Ota/Karen have something to say B-

We come back from the intermission with Karen Killer and Fumihiro Ota at the Podium. "Parker, lets look at the history between yourself and Ota." A video shows the defeats Parker has suffered at the hands of Ota. "YOU think YOU have a chance? What's different this time? We're ready for you and the Mystery Man?"

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/LoNdOn/FumihiroOtaALT2.jpg w/http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv311/princepepper/KarenKiller_alt.jpg vs. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/StevenParker.jpg

Fumihiro Ota w/Karen Killer vs. Steven Parker C

Ota seemed to take Parker too lightly at the beginning. Parker was able to hit some quick moves and take early control. Ota was able to come back though with Karen's help. When he gained the upper hand he didn't relinquish control. Ota used his Ninja tactics to keep Parker down. Now Ota was more intent on humiliating Parker. On cue, there was the Mystery Man in the rafters. Ota quickly gained the pinfall.

Mystery Man strikes C+

Just as Ota gets up he hits Parker with another Ninja Strike. This brings the Mystery Man down into the ring. The battle breaks out, with Ota disappearing in a puff of smoke when the Mystery Man gets the upper hand.

Overall show C

MAW Americana 10 the card

Rip Chord presents

MAW Americana 10

April 22, 2010

Mid-Atlantic

MAW is coming back to the Mid-Atlantic with a bang. The MAW championship will be contested in a 60 minute Iron Man match. MAW champion, Frankie Perez will defend his title against Rising Sun member, Kazuma Narato. Will he prevail or will the challenger win again, and take the title?

Also the MAW Knockouts title has a new number one contender. The British Miss Information will try to take down the MAW Knockout champion, Cherry Bomb. Will she succeed?

Lord Windameer's War Inc has been in a heated war with the West Coast Mafia. They will meet in a tag match with their war and a chance to be in the Austin McCoy Cup in June. Which team will prevail?

Plus two more tag matches to offer chance to gain entry into the inagrual Austin McCoy Cup. A* Alliance will battle Tim Westybrook/Arthur T. Turtle. The Olympic Power will battle the Real Americans.

Come on out for an evening of family entertainment.

quick picks

MAW championship (60 man iron man match)

Frankie Perez © vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer

War Inc. w/Windameer vs. West Coast Mafia

MAW Knockouts championship

Cherry Bomb © vs. Miss Information

Olympic Power vs. Real Americans

A* Alliance vs. Tim Westybrook/Arthur T. Turtle

MAW championship (60 man iron man match)

Frankie Perez © vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer

War Inc. w/Windameer vs. West Coast Mafia

MAW Knockouts championship

Cherry Bomb © vs. Miss Information

Olympic Power vs. Real Americans

A* Alliance vs. Tim Westybrook/Arthur T. Turtle

<p>MAW Americana 10 The results</p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord presents</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">MAW Americana 10</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

April 22,2010</p><p> </p><p>

South East</p><p> </p><p>

Atten: 1360</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Preshow:</strong></p><p>

Devil's Daughter d. Masked Warrior C-</p><p>

John Greed d. Oscar Golden C-</p><p>

Samoan Machine d. Paul Allen D</p><p>

James Hernandez d. Alex Braun C+</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Show:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Perez-Narato in an Iron Man Match tonight</strong> C+</p><p>

"Good evening fans, I'm Merv Ernest, welcome to MAW Americana! I'm joined tonight by Rock Downpour and Duke Hazzard. Welcome gentlemen. An action packed card planned tonight, Two titles on the line, Teams vying for the Austin McCoy Cup, and fued of epic proportions. What comes out as the match to watch tonight?"</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#008000;">Evening Merv, Tonight is action packed. Teams are vying for the Austin McCoy Cup finalist positions, but the big match is the Iron Man match for the MAW title. 60 grueling minutes of who can get the most decisions. Frankie Perez has been on the ropes with both members of the Rising Sun, Can he hang on? Or will the quicker Narato outlast the champion?"</span></p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#FF0000;">I agree the championship will be the big match, but I wonder what will be done about the Mystery Thug....Some crazy man in the rafters should not decide the MAW title matches. Something has to be done about him."</span></p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#008000;">Duke, I hate to admit it, but i agree. Tonight should be about who can outlast."</span></p><p> </p><p>

"Guys, I think we have someone coming out to address the crowd."</p>

MAW Americana 10 the resutls part 2

Cherry Bomb is ready B-

Cherry Bomb comes to the podium, "Miss Info, I know you've earned a shot at my title. Well this is the people's title. This title is the MAW Knockouts title. You will have a fight on your hands tonight, but I will walk away with the people's title."

"Strong words from MAW Knockout's champion. Miss Info has risen quickly up the ranks, but I believe the champion will keep her word."

"I agree, this is an awesome opportunity for Miss Information, but the champion is looking great at this point."

"I will say, that the challenger is a sight better lookin than the champ, I wish er the best of luck tonight."

"Well head to the ring for our first match. A* Alliance has a chance to secure a spot in the Austin McCoy Cup with a victory."

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TimWestybrook.jpg and http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArthurTTurtle.jpg vs. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/StevenParker.jpg and http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/R-B-M/MAW/RickyTurner.jpg

Tim Westybrook/Arthur T. Turtle vs. A* Alliance C-

Westybrook and Arthur had been putting in time in the gym together. They worked pretty well together, but the A* Alliance were focused. Ricky held his own, but Parker was the star. A Future Shock on Turtle gives the victory.

A* Alliance are in the Austin McCoy Cup C+

"Well we have our second team for the Austin McCoy Cup." Douglas and Parker soaked in the cheers.

"They are a well oiled team and former tag team champions."

"They'll wish they'd never made it. Wait till War Inc get in."

"Speaking of the Cup, here comes our owner with the lovely Monique."

Rip reminds the crowd of the Austin McCoy Cup A*

Rip walks to the podium with Monique. "Good evening fans. Great to be with you again. You've seen the great tag teams here in the MAW. Well in June we will honor an old friend of mine, Austin McCoy. His life was cut short because of posion, drugs. This June will see the first Austin McCoy Cup for tag teams. We have half of the field. Who will join them? We'll have to wait and see."

"Now that is a leader."

"He has a way with words, and from the reaction from the crowd, they want this."

"They like Rip, but they love Monique."

• 2 weeks later...

MAW Americana 10 part 3

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/NevadaNuclear.jpg and http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/USPW/USPW%20Wrestlers/ZeusMaxmillion.jpg vs. http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/XHW%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg and http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/JorgeWashington.jpg

Olympic Power vs. the Real Americans C-

This promised to be a great match-up, and it didn't disappoint. West and Washington took early advantage and held it till an accidental nailing of West by Washington gave Nevada the chance to hit a Mushroom Cloud..1, 2, 3. The Olympic Power pick up the victory.

More Dissention C+

"What a bad break. The Real Americans looked to have the victory till an accident."

"Accident? What accident? West is full of himself lately. Now hold on der."

"What's this? Washington is down in West's face. West is slow getting up. Washington shoves West."

"Looks lik ole Washington has had enough."

"No now the are walking to the back."

"Dis ain't over partnr."

"I think you might be right, Duke. Now it looks like Karen Killer and Kazuma Narato are coming out to talk about the Iron Man match tonight."

Mystery Man speaks B-

Karen comes out to speak, but a spotlight is shown of the rafters and there is they Mystery Man. A weird metallic voice is heard. "Karen...I am your worst fears. I am here for you." A puff of smoke and the Mystery Man is gone.

Karen taunts Perez..... B-

Karen looks shaken, but takes the mic, "Mystery Man, you don't scare me or my men. You're the coward running away. Tonight is our night. Tonight this fighting machine will take the MAW title. Tonight Perez, you will fall, you will be outlasted and humiliated. Tonight is the night for the Rising Sun."

"Karen looked shook up there.."

"Yeah, who wouldn't be, some weirdo hanging out with da bats. But she promised the demise of P-Dawg."

"We'll see. Now lets go to the ring for the MAW Knockout's title match."

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/CherryBomb.jpg © vs. http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/MissInformation.jpg

MAW Knockout's Championship

Cherry Bomb © vs. Miss Info C

This was another great match. As expected, Cherry Bomb had controll for most of the match. She took the smaller, Miss Info around on a clinic, but the quicker Info soon showed she had some skill. She used some of the moves of her ex, the British Samari to get he upper hand. The end came when Cherry Bomb was set to hit her Cherry Bomb, but Miss Info was able to slip out and hit the 411. Miss Info gets the 1, 2, 3 to become the new MAW Knockout's champion.

Miss Info the new champion B+

"Can you believe that?"

"MAW, on any given night you can become a champion. That is the caliber of the young atheletes here."

"She's a site better lookin too."

Miss Info stuts around the ring to mixture of cheers and jeers.

MAW Americana 10 results part 4

Footage of the War B-

"Like her or don't like her, she is the new MAW Knockouts champion. Now lets see some footage of a war that has been brewing in the MAW area."

A video is shown highlighting the battles of War Inc. and the West Coast Mafia.

"These two teams have battled and tonight we see another clash. Who has the advantage?"

"Merv, it could go either way. Cheyenne Silver has looked sharp, but Remmy Skye is on a tear."

"Don't forget about Windameer. He'll be da one decidin this here match."

"Well lets go to the ring for what MAW delivers- action."

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/RunningWolf.jpg and http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/MaratKhoklov.jpg w/http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x175/bgbuff/Aristocrat.jpg vs. http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/RemmySkye.jpg and http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q266/teakle/diary/InsaneMachine.jpg

War Inc w/windameer vs West Coast Mafia C-

This was a war. Both teams hate each other and it showed here. both teams went at each other with no reguard for Jay Fair. Fair tried to let them battle, but had no choice but to call for the bell as all four men tore each other up. They battled into the crowd and into the back. It ended in a draw with a double DQ.

Intermission/Fan Interaction B

"Fans that is what we are war and battle. We're going to take a break and let you have a chance to visit with some of MAW's stars."

Steven Parker, Fumihiro Ota, Frankie Perez, Kazuma Narato, Nevada Nuclear, and Miss Information came out to interact with the fans. Near the end, Remmy Skye and Cheyenne Silver came out but began battling giving the fans some excitement.

Perez is not afraid B-

MAW champion, Frankie Perez heads to the podium, "Tonight I have a 60 minute Iron man match with a sneaky, tough opponent, but I have nothing to fear. I am the MAW champion and West Coast Don. I will prevail."

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/FrankiePerez.jpg© vs. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KazumaNarato.jpg w/http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KarenKiller.jpg

MAW Championship (Iron Man Match)

Frankie Perez © vs. Kazuma Narato w/Karen Killer C

This was a great match. I was worried a little about Frankie's stamina, but he delivered. The first fall came when Narato was able to use Karen to gain a quick pinfall. Narato up 1-0. Perez was able to lock the P-Clutch around the 34 minute mark to even the score. The Action was back and forth till the 54th minute when Narato took advantage of a botched Golden Gate Bridge. Narato goes up 2-1. Narato then began to play keep away as he started flustrating Perez. Perez caught him though at the 59th minute. He gains the submission with the P-Clutch. Now less than a minute and we are tied. Frankie is going for broke, Narato is going for broke. Narato goes for a Ninja Strike..he misses, Perez catches him Pacific Slam...4 seconds left. 1, 2, 3....Perez wins 3-2

Overall rating: C

Not the best show we've had, but a good one. I was expecting more from Narato-Perez, but I think they both gave a good show. Now to move on to May.

Archived