I still find that the workers improve faster, with a toruing company that runs 4 shows a week providing much better wrestlers than one which is on a regular schedule.

Managers, Announcers, Road Agents and referee's improve considerably quicker, with some of my managers going from C+ to B in just over four months, during the same time in a regular development fed they are just reaching B-.

hmm I never thought of that. The actually development of stat increasing seems to be pretty standard but my increasing their matches they can get those bonus' as well. I usually up my dev. fed pop so they can run a weekly tv show across the nation.
It depends on the parent promotion and whether you want more talent (through 4-5 shows) or overness through nationaly covered TV

I feel like I've spread a cheat around the forums, I feel so dirty. *shivers*

What I meant is that there was a mention in the Developers Journal (I think) followed up by a test by Remi that said that touring promotions had been balanced so that they did not gain any faster than a regular dev romotion. I find this to not be the case however.

I feel like I've spread a cheat around the forums, I feel so dirty. *shivers*

What I meant is that there was a mention in the Developers Journal (I think) followed up by a test by Remi that said that touring promotions had been balanced so that they did not gain any faster than a regular dev romotion. I find this to not be the case however.

Did the test refer to touring promotions or touring developmental promotions? Because even if developing in regular touring promotions has been balanced out to be more even, throwing in the factor of them being developmental might still skew things.

Archived