The Rise of ZJW

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">ZJW Presents:</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Burning Spirits Tour 3/4</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark:</strong></p><p>

Champagne Lover squashed American Elemental in less than 5 minutes (E)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 1</strong> Raku Makuda defeated Beetle Kimura in 9:53 by pinfall with an Assassination. <strong>D</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 2</strong> Angel Takudome and Terminator spill out from the back and they start ganging up on Kimura. HISATO AND TIC RUN OUT WITH CHAIRS. SHOT TO TAKUDOME SHOT TO MAKUDA! Termination Boot! Termination Boot! AND ONE MORE TERMINATION BOOT! Terminator stands tall, alone! (E)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 3:</strong> Morimasa Kato def Yuki Horigoshi in 11:48 with a crossface (E)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 4:</strong></p><p>

Saionji Omura: Last week, I was attacked by a pack of cowards. I was assisted by THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION TIGER. For that I am grateful. Now you see, Me and Tiger we got a surprise for Legion and his lackeys. We have a handicap match... NOW! (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 5:</strong> Legion and The Legion of Legion defeated Tiger and Saionji Omura in 13:39 when Legion defeated Saionji Omura by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver. ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Segment 6:</strong> Legion and his legion attack their enemies, ending it with a tombstone piledriver on Saionji of the top rope, and a double chokeslam on Tiger through a table. <strong>C-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>C-</strong></p>

Archived