WWE: The Power Is Back (Board Dynasty/Website)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT TEWDYNASTY.com, where all the results from this dynasty will be posted. Although this website will carry all news and result from the dynasty, the thread will continuously and regularly be updated with news and notifications, etc.

It's January 2010, and the world just welcomed in the New Year. A new writer/booker has been hired by World Wrestling Entertainment, who wishes to simply be known as "xphen0m". Although xphen0m has prior booking experience, he is still virtually unknown. Looking to get some credibility and recognition to his name, he applied for the position of head writer and booker for the WWE, and he got the job!

Going into January 2010, xphen0m brought Monday Night RAW to his hometown of Chicago, Illinois as a way of signaling in a new era in sports entertainment. Chicago has seen many great WWE moments, and this coming Monday promised to see another one when on Christmas Day on TEWDynasty.com, it was announced that none-other than THE ROCK would be returning to the company for one night to be the final guest host on the January 1st edition of RAW in Chicago.

The news sent shockwaves throughout the WWE and wrestling world, because finally The Rock was coming back to Chicago, more specifically World Wrestling Entertainment. The entire WWE locker room had been buzzing about what The Rock would say or do, and how good it was for the company. However, one man was not very excited about this. His name is SHAWN MICHAELS. Michaels said that while he respected what The Rock had done during his WWE tenure, he doesn't respect that fact that he abruptly left wrestling for Hollywood, and felt that Rocky essentially used the WWE to launch his movie career, thus disrespecting the business somehow.

Things were certainly looking interesting on RAW's number one contender picture, when at RAW, the top contender would be decided via a fatal four way contest pitting Kofi Kingston, US Champ The Miz, MVP and Jack Swagger all against each other. Plus, DX would defend their Unified Tag Team titles against Legacy members Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. DiBiase and Rhodes won the right to face the tag champs on two weeks earlier by defeating Cryme Tyme and the Hary Dynasty.

On Smackdown, the number one contender at the upcoming Royal Rumble pay-per-view would be decided when a one night, four man, single elimination tournament would take place. The participants? Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Kane and Rey Mysterio. Over on ECW, the ECW Heavyweight Championship's top contender would be decided in the finals of the ECW Homecoming, which would be a battle royale featuring Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Vladimir Kozlov, Ezekiel Jackson, Yoshi Tatsu, Goldust, Finlay, John Morrison, Chavo Guerrero and Mark Henry. The Homecoming was a tournament that featured current and previous ECW Superstars.

Speaking of ECW, three WWE superstars were traded on New Year's Day to the ECW brand. They were Jimmy Wang Yang, Slam Master J and Jamie Noble. All three men hope to reinvent themselves in ECW.

The new worker for the WWE, xphen0m, was also helping with the business side of things, as SummerSlam 2010 had been booked to take place in the historic Madison Square Garden on Sunday, August 28th! As well, he has reactivated the WWE Cruiserweight Championship and the new champion will be determined in an eight man, single elimination tournament to culminate at WrestleMania XXVI.

On Monday, December 21st, Bret "Hitman" Hart was a surprise guest host for RAW, but at the end of the night, he found himself looking up at the lights courtesy of a Mr. McMahon field goal kick between the legs. Bret Hart hasn't been seen or heard from since the incident, but has vowed to confront Vince McMahon face-to-face.

RAW Roster:

Alicia Fox (Heel)

Brie Bella (Face)

Carlito (Heel)

Chavo Guerrero (Heel)

Chris Masters (Face)

Cody Rhodes (Heel)

Evan Bourne (Face)

Eve Torres (Face)

Gail Kim (Face)

Jack Swagger (Heel)

Jillian Hall (Heel)

John Cena (Face)

Katie Lea (Heel)

Kelly Kelly (Face)

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry (Face)

Maryse (Heel)

Melina (Face)

MVP (Face)

Nikki Bella (Face)

Primo (Face)

Randy Orton (Heel)

Santino Marella (Face)

Shawn Michaels (Face)

Sheamus (Heel)

Ted DiBiase (Heel)

Triple H (Face)

Champions:

WWE Champion: Sheamus

WWE Divas Champion: Vacant

WWE United States Champion: The Miz

Announcers: Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler

Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Smackdown Roster:

Batista (Heel)

Beth Phoenix (Heel)

Chris Jericho (Heel)

David Hart Smith (Heel)

Dolph Ziggler (Heel)

Drew McIntyre (Heel)

Edge (injured)

Finlay (Face)

John Morrison (Face)

JTG (Face)

Kane (Face)

Kung Fu Naki (Face)

Layla (heel)

Luke Gallows (Heel)

Matt Hardy (Face)

Michelle McCool (Heel)

Mickie James (Face)

Mike Knox (Heel)

Natalya (Heel)

Rey Mysterio (Face)

R-Truth (Face)

Serena (Heel)

Shad Gaspard (Face)

The Great Khali (Face)

The Undertaker (Face)

Tyson Kidd (Heel)

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntryre

WWE Women's Champion: Michelle McCool

Announcers: Matt Striker and Todd Grisham

Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

ECW Roster:

Caylen Croft (Heel)

Christian (Face)

Ezekiel Jackson (Heel)

Goldust (Face)

Jamie Noble (Face)

Jimmy Wang Yang (Face)

Shelton Benjamin (Face)

Slam Master J (Face)

Trent Beretta (Heel)

Tyler Reks (Heel)

Vance Archer (Heel)

Vladimir Kozlov (Heel)

William Regal (Heel)

Yoshi Tatsu (Face)

Zack Ryder (Heel)

Champions:

ECW Heavyweight Champion: Christian

Announcers: Josh Matthews and Byron Saxon

Ring Announcer: Savannah

Multibrand Titles:

Unified Tag Team Champions: Big Show & The Miz

Cruiserweight Champion: To Be Determined

Card for Monday Night RAW for 1/1/10 (In game calendar in use)

-- WWE Unified Tag Team Championpship: DX vs. The Legacy

-- #1 Contender's Fatal Four Way: MVP vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. United States Champion, The Miz

-- The Big Show vs. Santino Marella

-- Evan Bourne vs. Chavo Guerrero

Plus appearances by John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, and the final guest host THE ROCK.

I would like to thank you all for the feedback. It is indeed VERY encouraging. Also, thank you to those who pointed my errors here and there. When you run a site of this size, it's very easy to have mistakes on it. If you find anymore errors, please do let me know about it so I can fix it. I'm sure somewhere, there's an error I missed. Once again, thank you. And the first show should be up in a few days, hopefully. I kinda have a busy week this week.

Isn't Kofi from Ghana not Guyana and Zack Ryder isn't from Winnepeg he is from Log Island,New York

Thanks. As I was making the superstar pages, I copied and pasted Chris Jericho's superstar box (pretty much used it as a template) so I didn't have to keep typing the code over and over. I reckon there's a few more where I forgot to change something. I'll look over it again tonight. Thanks again.

WOW! Thank you guys for all the comments. Trust me when I say it is GREATLY appreciated. Now, it's time for the hard part.....the follow up with "next week's" RAW. lol.

ECW should be up sooner than later, featuring all ten participants in the ECW Homecoming Finale and the ECW Champion Christian in action. By the way, HAPPY WRESTLEMANIA DAY!!!!

That was damn good. I don't read current real world diaries, and don't read anything where you have to click through to another site to get to it, but broke both of those 'rules' of mine to check it out and was very glad I did. I haven't watched WWE regularly for some years so can't comment too much on guys like Sheamus/Kingston, but I thought the Rock/Michaels stuff was excellent and you captured both characters really well, as well as a believable response from the fans - certainly looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Good show. Shame Rock/Michaels won't happen in real life. One thing that did stick in my mind is why Orton came across so badly against Big Show? Maybe you have a Show push in mind but Orton really seemed weak.

Sweet site btw.

WOW! Thank you guys for all the comments. Trust me when I say it is GREATLY appreciated. Now, it's time for the hard part.....the follow up with "next week's" RAW. lol.

ECW should be up sooner than later, featuring all ten participants in the ECW Homecoming Finale and the ECW Champion Christian in action. By the way, HAPPY WRESTLEMANIA DAY!!!!

Just curious. Are you going to keep ECW or drop it, making NXT.

Either way the show is gonna be awesome

http://tewdynasty.com/images/news/stars_results.jpg

WWE Superstars; featuring John Morrison looking to Punk out CM Punk, plus two participants in next week's ECW Homecoming Finale clash when William Regal looks to teach Yoshi Tatsu a wrestling lesson. Also, Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre goes against Matt Hardy and brother collide when Primo looked to finally defeat his brother Carlito!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL REPORT

Archived