League questions for newbie

I'm about to buy WS2, my first Greydog game, because I'm intrigued by the League modes. I've always wanted league/tournament style modes in a wrestling game, so I have a few questions.

One, would I be able to simulate matches in the season without watching them? I'd rather not "control" a guy as much I'd like to just sim everything and see the results. Also, I read that you have to make a guy's popularity 65 or higher to qualify, but once you have your 80 guys, can you determine which divisions they're in? For example, a WWE division, WCW division, ECW, TNA, etc?

And that leads me to my last question. Is there a single mod out there with all the wrestlers from the last 25 years, like Paul Orndorff and AJ Styles? And if not, can you combine mods and import them into a pro league?

Thanks for your help guys.

I'm about to buy WS2, my first Greydog game, because I'm intrigued by the League modes. I've always wanted league/tournament style modes in a wrestling game, so I have a few questions.

One, would I be able to simulate matches in the season without watching them? I'd rather not "control" a guy as much I'd like to just sim everything and see the results. Also, I read that you have to make a guy's popularity 65 or higher to qualify, but once you have your 80 guys, can you determine which divisions they're in? For example, a WWE division, WCW division, ECW, TNA, etc?

To my knowledge, you cannot determine what divisions there are, nor can you choose what workers go in what division.

And that leads me to my last question. Is there a single mod out there with all the wrestlers from the last 25 years, like Paul Orndorff and AJ Styles? And if not, can you combine mods and import them into a pro league?

Thanks for your help guys.

I do not know of a single mod that has all of the wrestlers in the past 25 years. But you can combine mods and import them into the database, but I'm not exactly sure if you can find mods that will have every single worker from the past 25 years.

Also, I have had WreSpi2 for quite a while, and I think that it is really fun. Also, you can try the game out with the demo.

League questions

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean EVERY single wrestler, but is there a mod with the greats of all the different feds and eras?

Also, can anyone let me know if you can simulate matches in league mode and just see the results or do you have to sit through each match?

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean EVERY single wrestler, but is there a mod with the greats of all the different feds and eras?

I don't think that there is a mod with all of the greats from all of the different eras, but there is a mod called D.O.T.T. that is very fun that is set in the 80's (I think, I can't remember).

Also, can anyone let me know if you can simulate matches in league mode and just see the results or do you have to sit through each match?

Thanks guys.

I don't know what you exactly mean by this. You do have to play through your character's matches, but the game automatically skips all of the CPU vs. CPU matches

I hope that I helped.

Archived