Armchair Booker: Sweat, Lies and Hotdogs 2

<p>---</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27339" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>NOTES FOR THIS DYNASTY:</strong><p> I will be playing a two player game, by myself, using a Real World database.</p><p> My user characters will be <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tommy Dre</span><span style="color:#0000FF;">amer (booking WWE)</span> and <span style="color:#008000;">Eric Bischoff (Booking TNA)</span></p><p> I will be imposing certain rules and goals for my own self to follow.</p><p> Seeing as my goals are rather subjecting to my effectiveness of my booking, it'll be up everyone's opinion weather I'm successful in achieving them.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>NOTE</strong>: Anyone familiar with Sweat, Lies and Hotdogs diary from .400 Software Studios days will remember that my writing style for dynasties is largely angle based so you won't get much for match descriptions except the finish and the game rating.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p><strong> RULES/GOALS:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">-WWE's Brand split must become strict, no show hoping.</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> -WWE's Brands must each have their own different identities.</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> -I have to book Shelton B</span><span style="color:#FF0000;">enjamin to the main event of Wrestlemania.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> -I will use the first stupid gimmick idea someone suggests to me, and find a way to make it awesome.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> -TNA must be booked better than the real life TNA</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> -TNA establishes an identity thats not WWE-Lite.</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> -I can not higher anyone from the WWE for one year.</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span><span style="color:#008000;"><strong>Canon wise, I'll start fantasy booking post Wrestlemania 26 for the WWE and post the 3/28/2010 iMPACT! for TNA</strong></span><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p></div></blockquote>

Archived