Creating my first arena - Questions.

<p>Ok, as the topic says, i'm about to create my first arena. Some questions. </p><p> </p><p>

First, capacity. If i make my arena, say 30,000 capacity, will i have to pay the same amount to use this arena as any other 30,000 capacity arena?</p><p> </p><p>

Second, language. My promotion is American. I run 2 shows per month. One in USA, one outside USA. I have a fairly international Roster and i'm super over in japan. My first arena will be in tri-state. Should i make English=lots and others=some or should i do different. Basically my question is, if i make every language=lots, do i have any penalties/negatives to face?</p><p> </p><p>

Thirdly, Fan type. Rated on Entertainment, modern, Traditional, Pure and Hardcore. Under my product definition, Modern=Key, Tradition=medium, Pure=low and Hardcore=low. Should i reflect these exactly on my arena or not? Also, whats the math behind the Entertainment attribute? What should i set this as? </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance for any help</p>

Ok, as the topic says, i'm about to create my first arena. Some questions.

First, capacity. If i make my arena, say 30,000 capacity, will i have to pay the same amount to use this arena as any other 30,000 capacity arena?

Second, language. My promotion is American. I run 2 shows per month. One in USA, one outside USA. I have a fairly international Roster and i'm super over in japan. My first arena will be in tri-state. Should i make English=lots and others=some or should i do different. Basically my question is, if i make every language=lots, do i have any penalties/negatives to face?

Thirdly, Fan type. Rated on Entertainment, modern, Traditional, Pure and Hardcore. Under my product definition, Modern=Key, Tradition=medium, Pure=low and Hardcore=low. Should i reflect these exactly on my arena or not? Also, whats the math behind the Entertainment attribute? What should i set this as?

Thanks in advance for any help

1st, no, it's cheaper. From the help file: "Also, the promotion gets a 40% reduction in the cost of using the venue "

2nd, it's the same to make them all lots as you are investing some money in it :o I think it plays a part when an international worker (let's say Japanese) holds a promo in USA and can't speak English. The crowd then whines when they can't understand Japanese.

3rd, as with second, just make them all the best you can.. Or, just set the way you like it.

As a general rule, I tend to look at whatever's the standard for the arenas in the area, and make mine match that - I figure they're mostly all alike, so they were probably made that way for a reason, so I just go with the trend. Same thing with the styles, though I might bump Modern up a notch, (since my promotion likes a modern style).

Just my little contribution.

:o

Archived