Need help with my custom Promotion

<p>Well, i'm playing the trailer version, and i've made my own promotion in the database. I added new 16 custom wrestlers with contracts, 2 referees, 1 menager and a person who is a booker and the owner at the same time. I've set all settings (Popularity and A.I.), but when i start a new Superstar Challenge, all of the wrestlers i made are unemployed and my Promotion is not in the game.</p><p>

Am i doing something terribly wrong?</p><p>

Any help would be really appreciated.</p>

Check that you've set the date that the promotion is due to open correctly - from your description, the promotion is invalid and therefore being removed during the creation of the new game. Remember that if you are using the trial you are limited to a certain date, so if your database is set in a different time period it will have troubles running.

My mistake, I was thinking of a different game.

If your promotion is missing, the most likely causes are that you've either accidentally switched to a different database, or you are using Windows Vista \ Windows 7 and are not playing the game in administrator mode. There are instructions on how to check the latter in the FAQ in the TEW2010 Technical Support forum.

EDIT - Alternatively, you may have accidentally switched off the game area in which the promotion is based when starting the new game. Remember, the game areas are turned ON by default.

Well, there is only one database in the game, the default one, as far as i know, so i couldn't have switched to the wrong one.

I'm using XP so not playing in administrator mode also isn't the problem. And i always load all areas.

I'll tweak around the database, try to make it work, or maybe even make acompletely new one.

I'm interested in buying this game, but i'll play it solely to make my own fantasy database which i have problems with.

Archived