Renderes Help Needed!!!

heeheeheee

I hope you get a better response than the response i imagine I would give.

Another board member was able to sucessfully get tons of renders, a bunch of logos, and lots of other graphics done for their women's wrestling mod, but they paid "cash."

EDIT: for tax purposes.

heeheeheee

I hope you get a better response than the response i imagine I would give.

Another board member was able to sucessfully get tons of renders, a bunch of logos, and lots of other graphics done for their women's wrestling mod, but they paid cash.

I DID NOT!

Keys aren't cash. *nods sagely whilst dodging the IRS*

Renderes please may somebody create around 50 female renders. I know fifty is a lot so in return I will help you out with storylines or along them lines for a mod. If you could do more it would be great! The more the better. Thank you very much.
50 is a lot of renders. What do you need them for?

Hehe :D

And Dodger, you probably won't get those unless you do the same as PeterHilton suggested. Cash, games or something in return.

I get that feeling as well

50!?!?! Good luck! That could take months for someone to do. I mean unless it's crappy generic photos that virtually all look the same or the renderer has no life!

I think you're better off downloading Daz (free) and then buying bits you need, because it costs the renderer money themselves to do these so I very much doubt you'll find anyone willing to do that many free of charge. You'd at least have to offer to pay for the stuff you want the renderer to use. Of course, there may be a rendering saint willing to do it all for free despite spending £/$100's on good packs and clothing etc...

Archived