Where is Arlie?

true, but this is the main forum for the game right :) i would think , he will anwser more threads here more than at FOFC forum. no biggie for me i read both forums. but a lot of guys that interest in the game, will probably just come to grey dog forum only. so a lot of people are missing his replies at FOFC forum that he has been doing.

[QUOTE=mauboy]Besides, there are more readers over at FOFC.[/QUOTE]...and Arlie has been a member of FOFC/The Sideline since long before there was a GDS, a .400 Software Studios, and even, I think, before CAD. Let the man conversate with his homies from back in the day. ;) In all seriousness, I'd rather he quickly check in to the one thread there and the consolidated information in the beta forum and be able to then focus on programming, rather than responding to the dozens of threads here. My understanding is that he's spending a good chunk of today working on the stuff that has been reported.

I have been trying to be involved with both GDS and FOFC. The thing here is that Tim and Icy have done such a nice job here that I haven't needed to be as involved for most of the questions. Over at FOFC, there isn't a "designated helper" for me so I sometimes have to be more active. Still, if someone here asks a question and there isn't an answer, I will try my best to get to it.

Archived