TNA 2006-Who's better than us?....NOBODY!

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>In wrestling there is two ways to book wrestling the right way or the Russo way, see I have nothing against Russo but when TNA called me to be head of the creative team I had to think long and hard, because when Vince came to WCW we started off as pretty good friends you know. I mean he gave me a decent push nice feud with DDP, but he never gave me a top spot which I partly understand and maybe I wasn’t ready but the crowd loved me. When I asked Vince for a shot he was a complete jerk and said I didn’t have what it took it make it as a top player for WCW. Then I was repackaged again for WCW Greed 2001 just weeks before WCW went out. Since then I’ve talked to Vince about four time we have no problem now and I have decided to take the job I’ve already done my part in wrestling now its time for me to do my job at booking because you know Whos better than me?….NOBODY!</p></div><p></p><p></p>

After my first meeting with Vince I have found out that he’s not that bad of a booker I mean with me and him working with him and him showing me around the booking world we will take TNA to the top. I’m so ready for this I think I’m going to come out of retirement and be a wrestler also. On the creative sign we have a lot of good ideas we have decided to take a better look at the entertainment side of wrestling but not the same route WWE is taking. We are going to be more risqué more rated R’ish than PG13, more sex, storylines that are more adult oriented, and more risky gimmicks. With all this change I will be focusing on the X division to wow the crowd and the Tag division to bring that back to wrestling. We have already got the card for the next Impact I’ll tell you that as soon as everything is final.

So my first show has this card

AJ Styles V. Alex Shelley V. Chris Daniels

This is one of my greatest things I want to emphasize the X Division the winner of this will face Samoa Joe for the X division title

Abyss V. Brother Runt in a ten thousand tacks table match

I’m very high on the monster Abyss and im good friends with Runt I really wont to establish the Hardcore style in TNA.

AMW V. 3LK ( Ron Killings and BG James)

A good tag match to establish the Tag division.

Christian Cage and ??? V. Sting and ???

This will be the Main Event Cage will pick a partner and so will Sting this will be a good one

Quick Picks

AJ Styles V. Shelley V. Daniels

Abyss V. Brother runt

AMW V. 3LK

Christian Cage and ??? V. Sting and ???

free to make your picks

Archived