FBCB 2010 Full Version Available

• 8 months later...

buying

i have played a season on the demo. is there anyway i can buy the game and continue with my current team? also, i am getting a new PC soon. will it be possible to transfer my fbcb file to the new system?

• 2 months later...

i down loaded the game. now, i try to run it and it says i don't have system privledges. i have not paid for it yet(i'd like to), but can't get to the screen to get the license.

it doesn't seem like you are too eager to sell this game. too bad. it's a good one.

i down loaded the game. now, i try to run it and it says i don't have system privledges. i have not paid for it yet(i'd like to), but can't get to the screen to get the license.

it doesn't seem like you are too eager to sell this game. too bad. it's a good one.

Are you running the game in admin mode? I believe that is required.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
He is the company I'm pretty sure, but his work has been more and more limited these past several years. He had some life issues (wasn't elaborated much, obviously) and wasn't able to dedicate time to improving on the game. We're all hoping he will someday bring to life an even better version of the 2 games and also get back to a good point in his life.

• 1 year later...