Well, I've finally decided to bring back a part of the original MAW

Guest codey

<p>For a few years now, Ive just been building MAW up as a normal promotion, but after hearing about WWE NXT, I decided to do the same thing. I picked 8 guys with 5 or less popularity in the US and I've paired them up with an existing star, and made tag teams out of them all. They'll only compete against each other, and with each win, they'll get a point. The one with the most points at the end, well, I haven't decided yet, but I'll definitely keep him around. The guys I picked are:</p><p> </p><p>

Ant-Man(paired with American Patriot)</p><p>

Evil Spirit(paired with Dread de Aske in Death Monkey's stable)</p><p>

Fearless Blue(paired with Citizen X)</p><p>

Giant Brody(paired with Jean Cattely)</p><p>

Jebediah(paired with Kazuma Narato)</p><p>

Mr. Lucha III(paired with Jay Chord in The Succession)</p><p>

Robbie Wright(paired with Rayne Man)</p><p>

Running Wolf(paired with Findlay)</p>

For a few years now, Ive just been building MAW up as a normal promotion, but after hearing about WWE NXT, I decided to do the same thing. I picked 8 guys with 5 or less popularity in the US and I've paired them up with an existing star, and made tag teams out of them all. They'll only compete against each other, and with each win, they'll get a point. The one with the most points at the end, well, I haven't decided yet, but I'll definitely keep him around. The guys I picked are:

Ant-Man(paired with American Patriot)

Evil Spirit(paired with Dread de Aske in Death Monkey's stable)

Fearless Blue(paired with Citizen X)

Giant Brody(paired with Jean Cattely)

Jebediah(paired with Kazuma Narato)

Mr. Lucha III(paired with Jay Chord in The Succession)

Robbie Wright(paired with Rayne Man)

Running Wolf(paired with Findlay)

Awkward :eek:

Guest codey
Yeah...I liked his character too much to pass on him. I didn't realize until after signing him that I had no one on the roster he really "fit" with.

Archived